It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight77.info - Pentagon video release imminent?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpboost

Originally posted by Tha Troubleshoota
Hey, does anyone else notice the "gear down" on this? Funny how these nuts used the landing gear to guide them in nice and low. I'd hate to say this, but that was some pretty "freakin'" good flying!

The gear being down was the first thing I noticed. I was suprised that it would be put down? but maybe they thought it wouold be better down than up if they happen to bump the ground? What do you think of the gear being down???

Do you have a copy of the video? What are you talking about? If you have it, can you post it?

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Gear down? I haven't even seen the video yet, has anyone?
Are you on about Jack's joke GIF he used which has been floating around for ages?
Looks like someone's inadvertently become a 'disinformation agent' without even trying (one hopes)

Oh the irony.....

EDIT: Sorry that seemed mocking when I actually didn't mean it to be... much... I just found it ironic and a useful case study as to how people can be led without even trying and how effectively the 'chinese whisper' effect takes hold. I just wonder how many other sites on the web now have the joke GIF plastered all over them as 'new evidence' just because of Jack's pretty funny joke.

[edit on 16-5-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
warpboost and Tha Troubleshoota,

If you are discussing the animation on page 1, it's a photoshopped version of the five frames of video initially released after 9-11.

There are no web videos of the tapes released today, at this time.

Hope this helps to clear any possible confusion.

[edit: page 1]

[edit on 5/16/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
A lot could have been accomplished in that time.

If the Government did 911, they'd've prepared such a video before hand. They said its being withheld because of the moussaoui trial, that trial is over, now its being realased.

Besides the fact that people actually SAW the plane hit the pentagon, that there is plane debris at the pentagon, and that a plane was hijacked.

Hmmm. So only footage from one of those possible camera angles is to be released?

And what of it? If they did it, then 5 years down the road, they could've faked the video from every angle. Hell, 5 years down the road we'd've 'found' a tourist who got the whole thing on his video camera, with the plane's wing going right over him and sparks flying with arab terrorirsts giving him the finger from the cockpit.

Is that possibility really so far fetched?

Is it really so immpossible for arab hijackers to hit a giant building?????

This only proves an airplane hit the Pentagon.

Which is precisely what people claim didn't happen.

How do we know its real? Because THEY say so???

How do you know the footage of the WTC hits were real? If they can manufacture a vid of something hitting the Pentagon, why not the WTC? How do we know that anything is really real?

Am i supposed to change my mind about something???

I'd say that, if there is a video showing a plane hitting the pentagon, and also people who saw a plane hit it, and debris from a plane, and planes hijacked that day, and planes that hit other buildings that day, then, you should probably be thinking 'looks like a plane hit the pentagon' at least, no? Regardless of whether or not it was a false flag operation.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I'm sorry I'm new here, but I've been reading on for a while, why is there another thread here saying, the video was released for a half hour than taken away? I'm just confused about that.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Relax AgentSmith.

It is an animation to show what the first surveylance camera release should have looked like.

It's not surprising that people who haven't seen it were confused.

It certainly DOES show how easy it is to fake it though.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
coming on CNN right now I think.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
warpboost and Tha Troubleshoota,

If you are discussing the animation on page 1, it's a photoshopped version of the five frames of video initially released after 9-11.

There are no web videos of the tapes released today, at this time.

Hope this helps to clear any possible confusion.

[edit: page 1]

I am sorry I'm an idiot and didnt realized that was just a photoshopped version of the existing 5 frame until after I posted
I didnt mean to cause any disinformation and appologize if I did. if a mod wants to delete my orginal post to prevent any further confusion I have no qualms about it

So when are we going to see this new video??

[edit on 16-5-2006 by warpboost]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Yes, I must say that those 5 frames looked alot clearer than the ones released by King George and the Cabinet. At first I was wondering who was spreading this Disinfo but that has been cleared up. Are we going to have a team of vid-editors ready to chop it up frame by frame and examine this "new" evidence post-trial?

NOTE! Is that orange flash in the upper right corner apparent in the original 5 frames? doesnt look right

Deny Ignorance

-Ayahuasca

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Nygdan,

You're answering questions with questions.

And not saying anything that couldnt go either way.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jack Tripper
Relax AgentSmith.

It is an animation to show what the first surveylance camera release should have looked like.

It's not surprising that people who haven't seen it were confused.

It certainly DOES show how easy it is to fake it though.

That is what scares me, they can do anything, they had alot of time to fake it, if I see frames it wont convince me, this just shows they had video and they kept it away which incriminates them even more.
The question is why show it now? why would they bring this out now, if they wanted to clear everything and they had nothing to hide they would of showed everything they had, I am sure that they have more video, the question is why show it now and not before, I want a movie "not a pathetic 5 frames so called video" and I want a big plane in it, and I want it to last a while.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Just seen the video on the bbc, must say i couldnt see a plane, and there appears the be a lamppost that grows in one of the clips???

link   
It's very interesting watching the devout 'believers' and 'skeptics' starting the next round of their holy war of beliefs before the video(s) in question have even been made public...

How about everyone (especially certain persons of authority on this site) signs a peace treaty stating that all the attacks will wait until after the video(s) are available?

Just a suggestion that will most likely make me the number one target by those on both sides...oh well

Jaryn

link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Is that possibility really so far fetched?

Is it really so immpossible for arab hijackers to hit a giant building?????

Considering America has NORAD protecting it's borders and it's air space with the most advanced technology on the planet (as Americans so often boast), along with several active intelligence agencies each with multi billion dollar budgets to detect such terrorist activity and stop terrorists, complimented by the massive inconsistencies and lies in the Official story then Yeah, I find it highly improbable.

I do not like the way you have twisted my words though, Nygdan. You will notice I said "Is that possibility so far fetched", where did you get "impossible" from? And I haven't said it was impossible for "Arab Hijackers to hit a giant building" anywhere anyway. Thanks.

Originally posted by Nygdan

Hmmm. So only footage from one of those possible camera angles is to be released?

And what of it? If they did it, then 5 years down the road, they could've faked the video from every angle. Hell, 5 years down the road we'd've 'found' a tourist who got the whole thing on his video camera, with the plane's wing going right over him and sparks flying with arab terrorirsts giving him the finger from the cockpit.

Of course, can I ask how that was really relevant to my question though? You didn't have to be quite so condescending, either.

[edit on 16-5-2006 by Code_Burger]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
DefenseLink.mil - Defense Dept. Release of Videos

Half way down the page, roughly.

"Video1 / Video2"

Not responding very well at the moment, though.

[BBcode for link]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
yah i click the video link and it won't go? anyone seen it yet?

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Is it me or does the video not show any plane at all?

You just see something in the far right and then the explosion, that could still be a small plane or missile.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
have seen it on the BBC, only briefly and only a couple of times. One shows an object fly into the pentagon, however from what i saw it didnt really look like a plane, also ther is a lamp post or something which behaves oddly a few seconds later. will post again when reviewd video

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I get an error saying page removed or moved. What is going on with this?

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garon
I get an error saying page removed or moved. What is going on with this?

Same here, 12m8keall2c has said it's not responding well for him either. I'm guessing it's something to do with the large amounts of traffic those files are currently getting.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join