Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Flight77.info - Pentagon video release imminent?

page: 2
1
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
My last post was to: Quest




posted on May, 16 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
More info from CNN about the Video Release

CNN.com



posted on May, 16 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jack Tripper
What are you talking about?

Nobody has "debated" the video.

Why are you debating a debate that never happened?

You just acknowledged the only thing that has been said.......that it could have been faked.

Looking at the video isn't going to change this possibility that even you just acknowledged.

They should have just used this....





thx Jack.

thats whatz up



posted on May, 16 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Just for the record...

I agree far more with the "conspiracy" version but for different reasons that most the conspiracy ones.



posted on May, 16 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyone
More info from CNN about the Video Release

CNN.com



The video requested by Judicial Watch was taken from security cameras at the Pentagon, the Sheraton National Hotel, the Nexcomm/Citgo gas station, and Virginia Department of Transportation traffic cameras.

Jill Farrell, Judicial Watch's director of media affairs, told CNN she would not know which video will be released "until we see it."


Hmmm. So only footage from one of those possible camera angles is to be released?



posted on May, 16 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
k, i couldnt fabricate Independance Day. and this was 1996.

distort it with modern and EVEN pioneer type compression and then BAM!!....
real life video.

[edit on 16-5-2006 by chibidai_rrr]



posted on May, 16 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
According to the latest I've seen on CNN Today, the person from JudicialWatch claims they are to receive two tapes. Apparently one is from the camera that provided the infamous 5 frames.

Perhaps, JW needs to pass the "web" release to someone who can handle the server loads and has the necessary bandwidth. Their site has been unaccessable for the past 3o-45 mins, at least for me.


[edit: 30-45]

[edit on 5/16/2006 by 12m8keall2c]



posted on May, 16 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
one is just like the old one, a whole bunch of nothing



posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing this up. CNN is thinking that later this PM Eastern time, the video will be released, and we can put the explosives in the pentagon theory to bed. When you see yet another red, white, and blue 737 heading directly into the Pentagon, then the doubters will hopefully be satisfied.

OR

"Oh, no. The government modified the video footage to show a fake airliner!"



posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quest
Just for the record...

I agree far more with the "conspiracy" version but for different reasons that most the conspiracy ones.


Hey, does anyone else notice the "gear down" on this? Funny how these nuts used the landing gear to guide them in nice and low. I'd hate to say this, but that was some pretty "freakin'" good flying!



posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyone
More info from CNN about the Video Release

CNN.com


This statement comes directly from this article (above). I am QUOTING here:

"Finally, we hope that this video will put to rest the conspiracy theories involving American Airlines Flight 77. As always, our prayers remain with all those who suffered as a result of those murderous attacks."



posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tha Troubleshoota
When you see yet another red, white, and blue 737 heading directly into the Pentagon, then the doubters will hopefully be satisfied.

OR

"Oh, no. The government modified the video footage to show a fake airliner!"


Is that possibility really so far fetched?



posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Don't you mean the real perps of 911 want the conspiracy theories and theorists to go away lest they out them' so now Bush has to go to bat for them to save his own butt cause they have been leaning on the White House. It is getting scary out here as people will do anything to avoid the truth and the inevitable consequences.



posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Shock value. Just shock value. The time is right today. hmmm...wonder if Rove got indicted after all???

This only proves an airplane hit the Pentagon. It doesnt prove anything beyong that. It doesnt explain who plotted 9/11 or much for that matter.

How do we know its real? Because THEY say so???

WHAT is the purpose??? subbing Osama out of a rabbits hat for the airplane?

Am i supposed to change my mind about something???



posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I can not believe they held that crap for the trial. Not for one second, just more lies.



posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I don't get it. Have they released it yet? It's after 2pm. They keep showing some footage. Is that the old or the new footage? I've never seen the old footage, so I wouldn't know the difference.



posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tha Troubleshoota
Hey, does anyone else notice the "gear down" on this? Funny how these nuts used the landing gear to guide them in nice and low. I'd hate to say this, but that was some pretty "freakin'" good flying!


The gear being down was the first thing I noticed. I was suprised that it would be put down? but maybe they thought it wouold be better down than up if they happen to bump the ground? What do you think of the gear being down???



posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by chibidai_rrr

Originally posted by Jack Tripper
What are you talking about?

Nobody has "debated" the video.

Why are you debating a debate that never happened?

You just acknowledged the only thing that has been said.......that it could have been faked.

Looking at the video isn't going to change this possibility that even you just acknowledged.

They should have just used this....





thx Jack.

thats whatz up


Wait...I've never seen this clip before...is this a fake or real footage?



posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I cant wait
, I bet they gave what they wanted , we wont be able to see much, this wont cahnge much if we cant see the whole plane clear.



posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garon

Wait...I've never seen this clip before...is this a fake or real footage?


That's fake. I think it was made to show what those frames would look like with a 757 in them.





new topics

top topics



 
1
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join