It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight77.info - Pentagon video release imminent?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Wait a minute...ur telling me that 3:03 clip i just watched of 2 different vids showing NOTHING on cnn is IT? thats what all the hubbubs about? and the BS story from our gubmint continues. what a crock of crap. As previously posted, this is a monster slap in the face of the american people. Lets see All the other camera angles, b4, during and after the hit. Out of all the vid footage that was confiscated(within minutes i might add) thats all they say they got to show. **cough(bullsheet)**

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Here is another Link incase yall cant get it:

www.sky.com...

Thinkin I may need glasses cause I cannot see no freakin plane

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
You can see the plane... unfortunately, it's the exact same single frame of the plane that has been shown for the past few years.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Ooks Sky News has managed to show the video in frames how do I post them on here? so someone can point out where the heck is the plane that hit it?

Or someone else can do it Im new at this

www.sky.com...

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Wow.. Is all I have to say.
Luckily the video was on my AOL welcome page when I signed on, otherwise I would have missed it. I see no plane in sight. Maybe a missle like object, but no plane. Wow..

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
This is really sad...

besides, it is possible to make something look like a plane but it in fact is not a plane and still fly it.

What I find fishy about the whole deal is the constant reference by the media to conspiracy theorists?

What are they afraid of? Stupid or wrong ideas that may reveal the truth?

I still don't know where the bodies went from that crash either and that is the one topic that nobody talks about.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
So what do you think AgentSmith? Should this shut us all up? I'm pretty disappointed myself. I haven't seen an analysis (I'm sure there will be one shortly) but it certainly seems like that brief whitish streak is out-of-scale if it's supposed to be a 757. No?

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I posted this in a thread by its self, but i'm putting it here incase it gets locked like all the other threads are expect this one on the subject....

I think the new video does show evidence of plane

I am new to these boards but look at the same thing i'm seeing when looking at this new video...

1. Look at the first set of film that is pretty much taken from what has already been circulating around the net for several years now.

2. Pause the video on the very first frame where you can see something entering the field of view from the right side.

3. The new object that apears has a dark shaded looking area that looks like it circles around the front of the object, much like the windows on a passanger plane would do.

I know its not 100% evidence that a 747 hit the pentagon, but i do think this is "evidence" that can be argued that it was indeed a plane. I orignally thought it wasnt a plane but noticing this has changed my mind.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
For those that havent or cant see it, heres a little rundown of what i saw. it looks like they are just officially sanctioning the leaked frames, then let u sit and watch the building burn for a bit. then it switches to a different camera angle...i mean different only in the sence its not the same cam but one about 3 - 5 feet away from the original cam. and then they only show afterwards the hit burning. no before and after on the socalled second cam. Bogus McChogus IMO

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I think the new video does show evidence of plane

No one says it cant be a plane, it can be anything, smaller plane, military plane.

2. Pause the video on the very first frame where you can see something entering the field of view from the right side.

To me it fits the description of a global hawk(that is also a plane) that is no boeing to me

3. The new object that apears has a dark shaded looking area that looks like it circles around the front of the object, much like the windows on a passanger plane would do.

I have looked for the last hour at the video and I dont seem to see that, you can hardly see a body shape that does not fit the aspect of a boeing, I cant see any windows.

I know its not 100% evidence that a 747 hit the pentagon, but i do think this is "evidence" that can be argued that it was indeed a plane. I orignally thought it wasnt a plane but noticing this has changed my mind.

other planes: A-10, global hawk,smaller planes
To me it does not look like a boeing.

Compare the video with this

Now that is a 747, now look at the footage adn see if it looks anything like that.

[edit on 16-5-2006 by pepsi78]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by spencerjohnstone
Ooks Sky News has managed to show the video in frames

There's still no plane that I can see, even in the stills. There's some blobby thing in the sky in the first one, but that could be granny's underdrawers for all I can tell.

Those conspiracy theories can be put to rest now... Riiiight. Wishful thinking,

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Benevolent Heretic quoted: There's still no plane that I can see, even in the stills. There's some blobby thing in the sky in the first one, but that could be granny's underdrawers for all I can tell.

hahahaha ... funny ^^

Still cant even see a plane, blah blah blah,

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
the only thing that this puts to rest for me is that now im absolutely convinced that the govt is in on the whole thing.... why wait five years for this... joke... of a video...hell i thought the spoof gif was more realistic..lmao

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78

Compare the video with this

Now that is a 747, now look at the footage adn see if it looks anything like that.

The thing is though, is the 747 in that GIF properly on scale? I mean in proportion with a 747 to the Pentagon building? I agree with you though, the object in the footage seems quite a bit smaller than I would expect a 747 to be in relation to the building.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
What I want now is for the pentagon to tell me the following:

What kind of surveillance camera is that? What are the specs? Who runs it? What is it supposed to do? Why is it there?

I mean if the US military can spend $000's on night vision but they use a piece of crap like that to guard their HQ against the world... the Russians, the aliens... anybody then we are in big doo doo.

I think a $100 camera offa EBAY from China is better quality than that piece of shyte... am I wrong?

Am I?

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by spencerjohnstone
Ooks Sky News www.sky.com...

thats an interesting link you posted:

copare this pic of camera 2:

www.sky.com...

with the video camera1:

www.sky.com...

time: 01:30

it should show the same.. why doesn't it? why does pic 2 look so different compared to the rest of the pics of the same camera anyway?

like you can see on the next pic and also in the video the two cameras working synchronised.

so which one of this pic nr2 of the two cameras is the faked one? or are both faked? Or are all faked?

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
This is rediculous. They leave us on the edge of our seat, then give us this crap? If anything this shows the real conspiracy.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
All faked.

Or at least "enhanced" and "modified".

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
is the plane supposed to be a 747 or 757? is there a real size difference between the two?
or am i just splitting hairs?

either way that "plane" if you can call it that..just looks too small for a 747 or a 757

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Memorable quotes from the movie V for Vandetta..

"I, like God, do not play with dice and do not believe in coincidence."

"People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people. "

"Fear became the ultimate tool of this government."

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join