It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight77.info - Pentagon video release imminent?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
CNN has it on their site BUT it is part of their Pipeline service you have to sign up and pay for. That's pretty irresponsible on their part.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
God damn it so close and yet so far, if anyone gets them please U2U me and I'll give you an email address to send them on, then I'll host them myself.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
this is a dissapointment I think I just saw it... it's just the frames again, no plane, just more of the nose, what happened to the footage from the hotel or the gas station... this proves nothing at all in fact it sways me a little towards faked.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The video really shows nothing great, although perhaps it would if someone slowed down the frame before impact.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Are all you people posting about the video seeing it on TV?

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
The video really shows nothing great, although perhaps it would if someone slowed down the frame before impact.

Where are you guys seeing this video at?

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
yah I saw it... it showed the previous 5 frames, and then someting else from the same spot not sure what to think of the second one.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Gotta love this quote (about the released video)

"Finally, we hope that this video will put to rest the conspiracy theories involving American Airlines Flight 77," president Tom Fitton said.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
can someone post a working link to the video... i tried the defense link page but i got nothing on the two links they provided.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I have just seen it on TV again (BBC) this to me does not show a plane fly into the pentagon, it shows something, looks more like a missile than a plane, imo. I have also seen part of the videos from the Dept of defense, however there seems to be alot of traffic at present so i couldnt view it all continuously.

[edit on 16-5-2006 by Tommio]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I seen it on CNN about 10 minutes or so ago from this posting.

There are links on this page: www.defenselink.mil... but they do not work. Probably traffic overload.....

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
It seems to be on the FOx website, if what they have on the video there is what is being released then Jack's is better... What a sham.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quest
Are all you people posting about the video seeing it on TV?

For me yes, the best thing to do would be for someone to torrent it as soon as they get it on their computer.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garon
CNN has it on their site BUT it is part of their Pipeline service you have to sign up and pay for. That's pretty irresponsible on their part.

I have pipeline, and all you get is a fire.. no plane, nada.

*So don't spend $, you can light a grill and watch a fire burn. Still searching, guess I'll move laptop to be near a tv*edit*

[edit on 5/16/06 by niteboy82]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
While I anxiously awaited the "release of these videos" I couldnt help but ask myself why has it taken to long? There isn't really any logical reason to hold the videos for that period of time. Nor was their any logical reason for them to confiscate 4 other tapes that collected the crash from different angles. OK lets say they collected these tapes for "National security purposes" .This would make sense for them to have as much information as possible. To help them clarify the situation to be sure something like this never happens again. But why were employees from both the gas station and the hotel asked to sign a letter of non disclosure, and not to speak about the video's in which they have seen. Yeah I know some people are going ask where I got this information from. I find it more informational for everyone if you were to research this issue yourself. I have learned in order to better inform yourself it is better to gather the information for yourself. I have seen the " New videos" for myself and they show nothing conclusive. To put a end to the conspiracy theories, they need to put out the other videos. Anyone with a rationale mind can understand why most are still unimpressed with the lackluster videos that have been put out. The sad thing is ,Im sure the general public will be impressed with the videos. Certin it was a "757" that hit the building. The American public is easily confused, and misguided by the information given to them . Don't become a satistic, find the information for youself and come up with your own conclusion.

[edit on 16-5-2006 by Powergracee]

[edit on 16-5-2006 by Powergracee]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I think a plane crashed there but I think the government wants people to focus on the pentagon and try to find out of it was a missile. Then they keep people away from the real conspiracy which is that the government itself was involved in the events.

Its a classic case of distraction because they could have faked something better than that quite easily if they wanted everyone to believe it was a plane so the only thing left is that they want people to argue over what happened to draw attention from elsewhere.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
CLick this link BBC

EDIT --- also note the date on one of the clips!

[edit on 16-5-2006 by Tommio]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
well like i said im glad i didnt hold my breath... this video shows me what i already saw... NOTHING!!!... they sat on this for five years for what?

once again im very dissapointed with this govt... hell the whole release is probably meant to coincide with carl rove getting indicted(it thats true)

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The "release" of this video absolutely puts to rest the notion that the pentagon was hit by a 757.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer
I think a plane crashed there but I think the government wants people to focus on the pentagon and try to find out of it was a missile. Then they keep people away from the real conspiracy which is that the government itself was involved in the events.

Its a classic case of distraction because they could have faked something better than that quite easily if they wanted everyone to believe it was a plane so the only thing left is that they want people to argue over what happened to draw attention from elsewhere.

their trying to shift everything to clear a missle, on cnn they strongly sustain that all of us belive it was a missle which in fact is not acurate, most of us think it was a global hawk or another smaller plane, I think it was a global hawk, it sure looks like it to me, it looks like a global hawk, it is the size of a global hawk, it looks like it's shaped like a global hawk, it's small like a global hawk, seeing this convinced me more it is a global hawk.
The cams from the hotel and gas station will just show the global hawk in detail

so dont expect to see those any time soon.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join