It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So when does the chit-chat start? Right now!

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by desert

Will someone from the Seattle area please visit here and tell us why, if a small town like Willow Creek can have a Bigfoot Museum, we have not heard of a BF museum from your area? When Spira and I want to see Bigfoot, we don't want to be shown Bigfish!

seriously - and a bunch of guys tossing big fish around - while entertaining up to a point - is not an adequate substitute

OTOH maybe your friend was doing you a service by showing you a smelly fish instead. I hear that BF has a horrible stench. Like what it would be like if a primate did not ever take a bath, or use toilet paper, or use a toilet. Come to think of it, kind of like how I must have smelled after one of my backpacking trips. ... yes, your friend did you a kindness...

LOL

well - you're talking to someone who is regretting even as she writes these words that she has to admit - she likes the smell of skunk :-)

and wet dog...

and horse manure...

nature smells don't bother me too much - so I'd be more than happy to find out if Bigfoot BO is where I draw the line :-)

and as far as my friend goes - between you and me - I don't think he believes in Bigfoot

he took me to see Vancouver - PLENTY of woodsy side trip opportunities along the way - but he wouldn't stop

Vancouver was worth it though - I almost became a Canadian that day

but - I like my feet - both of them

at the same time

:-)

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by desert

forgot something...

Will someone from the Seattle area please visit here and tell us why, if a small town like Willow Creek can have a Bigfoot Museum, we have not heard of a BF museum from your area?

have you been?

what do they have there?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
so - here's some advice...

don't cut your own hair

OK - unless you're one of those people that knows how...I know they exist

however - if you're one of those people that thinks to themselves: hey - how hard could it be? - just don't do it

now I have to go to a professional - which I was trying to avoid - all the while hearing their thoughts (yes - I really can)

"silly woman with your scissors and your can do attitude - you are all mine now - bwahahaha..."

[edit on 7/6/2009 by Spiramirabilis]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
*slinks in and heads to his favorite jukebox......#9,755*

Always be careful
When you abuse the one you love
The hour or the day, no one can tell
But one day "goodbye" will be "farewell"
And you will never see the one you love again
You will never see the one you love again

I have been thinking, what, with my final brain cell
How Time grips you slyly in its spell
And before you know, "goodbye" will be "farewell"
And you will never see the one you love again
And the smiling children tell you that you smell
Well, just look at me - a Savage Beast -
I've got nothing to sell
And when I die, I want to go to Hell
And that's when goodbye should be farewell

One day "goodbye" will be "farewell"
So grab me while we still have the time

One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell by Morrissey

How is everyone doing?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Excitable_Boy

One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell by Morrissey

How is everyone doing?

well - feeling better about the whole butchered hair thing - after that...

edit to ask (because - really - how rude...) - how about you?

[edit on 7/6/2009 by Spiramirabilis]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I am cool...and nice. Thank you for asking. Beautiful day today and all. Had me the day off. Fourth day in a row. Back to work tomorrow then and back to the grind....the never ending story....

Has there been a guy named Jesus from Juarez on here looking for me? If you see him, tell him you haven't seen me. If he sees me I'll just tell it's not me but someone that looks like me. He's not real sharp.

If you see Jesus, tell him I don't know what he's talking about. I don't have his Lincoln and certainly didn't find anything "curious" in the vehicle. Oops, I mean I wouldn't have found the vehicle on the side of the road. No, I mean had I found it on the side of the road....

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Back to work tomorrow then and back to the grind....the never ending story....

guess that would have been today - hope it wasn't too traumatic

Has there been a guy named Jesus from Juarez on here looking for me?

he didn't mention a Lincoln, but said he found your license by the side of the road - wanted to return it to you...seemed real anxious to find you

nice guy - who goes to that much trouble these days?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Jesus has my license? DOH.......well, that's cool. I still have my address as 4 Yawkey Way, Boston, MA on there anyway so he'll never find me here in Arizonie....believe me, he's not going out of his way. He thinks I have some "merchandise" of his if you know what I mean squire...nudge nudge, wink wink....

You must have told him you saw me, didn't you? Well, tell him I didn't see you and that should take care of it.

Now: our guests are going to arrive any minute...smiles everyone, smiles.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Jesus has my license? DOH.......well, that's cool. I still have my address as 4 Yawkey Way, Boston, MA on there anyway so he'll never find me here in Arizonie....

uh, oops - funny story...

Now: our guests are going to arrive any minute...smiles everyone, smiles.

(who are they?)

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
It's like a morgue in here....stinks of death and it's cold.

Just practicing the first line from my new book...The Biography of Rufus Lee King: Serial Killer and Part-Time Roofer. Sure to win a Pulitzer or a Nobel...perhaps a Grammy. Whaaa, maybe you could play Rufus when he's on death row and about to run out of options....

edit to add: I meant of course when the book is optioned...you would play a part similar to Gene Hackman in The Chamber....It could be your first leading role. You would get some money on the back end....maybe a piece of the rights. I'll have my people call your people.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I know exactly how Rufus feels even though I'm not on death row.
Thank the Good Lord up above I gots me some options now...Coke Zero or Diet Coke....Peas or Carrots....10speed or the Big Bus.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Yes, yes....the big bus is better than the short bus although the round headed boy doesn't know the difference. Here's a little known fact: I was in a band called The Difference in high school and played keyboards and synth.....it's little known because it's hardly true.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Hi, all! Hey, EB, I shut the freezer door. Must have been open for days. That should taker care of that smell and temp!

Hi, Spira! ...
...uh, hey, why don't we spend the day at the spa here... uh, we can...uh...visit the hair stylist here, too!...best in the business...he's helped me out after MrD trims my hair after happy hour.

whaaa! Good to see you! I was worried for you, when the news came out of NyQuil possibly being banned. Hey, I got a question for you...EB, too...I was reading about a recording of a barrel cactus...I didn't know that a plant made a sound??...what are they recording?? What does it sound like?? I thought that my desert friends could help me out on this, especially my musically talented ones.

Oh, I gotta run...well, not literally...anyway, EB, don't go messin' with Jesus...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by desert

Hi, Spira! ... ...uh, hey, why don't we spend the day at the spa here... uh, we can...uh...visit the hair stylist here, too!...best in the business...he's helped me out after MrD trims my hair after happy hour.

hey desert!

I've decided to live with the shame :-)

it's the only way I'll learn

but, I'll tell you what - I could use a nice girls day at the spa...boy howdy

[edit on 7/10/2009 by Spiramirabilis]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by desert

also, desert...

thanks for not staring

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
img239.imageshack.us...

Went fishing.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by desert

Desert my darlin'....'ello! I never heard of any cactus making sounds....sorry I can't help here....

I have heard of and experienced cactus that attack. Get too close and you get covered with needles. Maybe they are alive as the ones that supposedly make sounds possibly are.

I also had a friend visit and he insisted on bringing a cactus home that he found in our travels. Anyway....a short time after he had it home it started to appear to breathe.....it was expanding, etc.....then it blew open and hundreds of baby scorpions came out. Should teach everyone a lesson. Leave the cactus in the desert.....

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by enjoies05

Ej, I wanna see them pic's. Imageshack got hacked and nothing is coming thru.

E_B, yes sir, "leave the cactus in the desert" words to live by!!!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Oh yeah, that happened.

i61.photobucket.com...

i61.photobucket.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by enjoies05

Beautiful water! I'm hoping to get loose next week for a little R&R on the San Juan, perhaps I can take a few candids aye, or even some videos with my new Flip camcorder. Maybe I can convince the Queen of Pain to show us a bit of her technique with the whip or her 6in. stiletto pointy boots. ooooooh!

[edit on 11-7-2009 by whaaa]

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join