It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So when does the chit-chat start? Right now!

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
whaaa...what's up my brother? Going to take some snaps are you? Candids? Please post them when you do...

Good to see everyone....Tattoo, show our guests to their rooms.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
ooh, ooh, I want the room with the view of enjoies's lake

Summertime and the livin' is easy...hope the fish are jumpin' on the San Juan.

I think my neighbor has something to do with that guy, Jesus. I found a pamphlet on my doorstep. Something about getting to know Jesus. Since he sounds like sortofa unsavory character, I immediately threw it out.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
god I love this song...

oh - I think I might need out of here for a while...

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
What's going on.

Hit the lake again yesterday. Fish were biting. Caught a bunch of bass and a few trout.

Real humid today though. Don't feel like going.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
so - here's some advice...

have you ever wanted to get your countertops really, really clean - and so you decide to use some bleach?

did you know - you can’t hold onto a rag soaked with undiluted bleach with your bare hands?

see - I did not know that - before now

several layers of skin have been removed from the top 3rd of 3 of my fingers - I’m sure many of you guys out there would think it looks pretty cool (you know who you are)

maybe you’re wondering not only - how could I be so little-bit-slow, but also - why share?

I figure - if by sharing little stories of my inate dumbness I might save the life of even one human being - or any other critters for that matter - the loss of my finger prints will not have been in vain

also - just sayin’ - I think laughing at my funeral would be fair - expected even

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

You gots my sympathetics big time there Spira!

Once I was mighty dumb too. See, I was under my Dodge van trying to bust loose a frozen nut on the idler arm. Instead of squirten it down good with a dose of WD-40 or Liquid Wrench super penetrating lubricant, I tugged and pulled with all my might until the wrench snapped loose and smacked me right square in the face. Broke my glasses, split my lip, skinned my knuckles, and severely hurt my pride as a shade tree mechanic.

Needless to say, I learned my lesson. When I go to the 711 for my nyqul, I alway pick up a small can of WD-40 so when I start my next forey into fixin my own junk, rather than taking it to someone who knows what they are doing; I can hose all the parts good and proper until they literally drip with that miracle juice. I doubt if it really helps but it makes me feel better anyway. I guess it's sort of a grease monkeys voodoo ritual in a spray can.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

:-)

....I tugged and pulled with all my might until the wrench snapped loose and smacked me right square in the face. Broke my glasses, split my lip, skinned my knuckles, and severely hurt my pride as a shade tree mechanic.

oh - ow - I felt that one...from here

you're a real gent whaaa - thanks for reminding me that it does happen to everybody

it's just that it seems to happen to me - a lot :-)

I imagine there's a Darwin Award in my future - I only hope that if that's true - I really earn it

I mean - I hope whatever it is I do - it's something just spectacular...

and I'd like to update and amend my lesson above

now I don't think it was the bleach...you know that orange stuff that's supposed to dissolve everything?

it does

I was having myself a little cleaning festival yesterday...

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
*heads to the juke and picks #745 - Waterline by Dire Straights*

Sweet surrender on the quayside
You remember we used to run and hide
In the shadow of the cargoes I take you one at a time
And we're counting all the numbers down to the waterline
Near misses on the dogleap stairways
French kisses in the darkened doorways
A foghorn blowing out wild and cold
A policeman shines a light upon my shoulder
Up comes a coaster fast and silent in the night
Over my shoulder all you can see are the pilot lights
No money in our jackets and our jeans are torn
Your hands are cold but your lips are warm
She can see him on the jetty where they used to go
She can feel him in the places where the sailors go
When she's walking by the river and the railway line
She can still hear him whisper
Let's go down to the waterline

Come on...

[edit on 18-7-2009 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Excitable_Boy

Bless your heart E_B. I'm gonna punch it up on the big plasma that Mr. Penny so graciously installed yesterday. I wonder if he subscribed to 365 thru 370? yeehaww.

www.youtube.com...

Mark should be Knighted for his strat work.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Hey whaaa.....I was craving that song for a while....finally downloaded it. I had that album back in another life....

Love the intro....and the guitar work is great!! You would know more about that than I do...

"Let's go down to the waterline...come on......"

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Good evening! Good music, good people, good fish. Who can ask for anything more?

So sorry, Spira, to hear about your fingers. Household products can certainly be hazardous to one's health. But notice, the cleaning industry just keeps pushing these products on households...it's a conspiracy!!

Well, I am embarrassed, Spira. I don't recall answering your question about the Bigfoot Museum in Willow Creek. At least I think you had a question about it a while back. No, I have driven by it all these years on the way to the coast, but I have not stopped by yet. You see, by the time MrD and I arrive in Willow Creek, we are so close to our destination, that we just push on. Then when we get to our destination, we don't want to go back over the mountains again to visit. And this year, the museum door was open and the parking lot had plenty of room for our rig, but we continued onward. Maybe next year will be the year I stop...gotta do it! I think I would find plaster casts, maybe some hair samples, maybe some photos I haven't seen.

Wow, that's one huge tv! God bless MrP! What movie do we all want to see?

Ok, I'm gonna confess to two things now. One, MrD and I listen to sea chanties, and sing them, when we drive on the coast. Two, I ate a fried Snickers candy bar this weekend. I can't get enough of the first, but the second...too rich for my system, but I always wanted to try one. MrD knows I'm willing to try anything...well, most anything.

I'm going to take my chai tea out on the veranda to watch the sunset.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Hey Desert....the sunset is truly marvelous from here, no? The way it plays off the smog in the distance...beautiful colors.

Do you have any Grey Poupon?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Why, yes, EB, I happen to have some Grey Poupon in this baggie. I got it from someone here who visited in a Rolls Royce a while back. I just went up and knocked on his window. This is a classy joint, and we're all so friendly here! I scraped into the baggie what I didn't use. All we can seem to afford here is some out-of-date stuff from the dented can cart.

Yes, the sunsets are so much prettier with air pollution. And have you noticed the rainbow sheen on the lake water? Yay for pollution...it makes for a prettier world! I wonder why God didn't think of this years ago? What an age to live in!

Hey, EB...you wouldn't happen to be using that GP on some of those day old hotdogs we bought last week? So tangy they don't need any sauerkraut accompaniment.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
As promised, here are a couple of candids from my latest movie.
"Righteous and the Wicked" my second speaking part.

They shot it here....www.bonanzacreekranch.com...

[edit on 23-7-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Good grief, Whaa...

Ya look rootin tootin downright all cowboy there

Just remember to mention me at the awards, ok?

Hey, remember that beautiful Mantra you sent me from youtube sometime ago?
I hope you still have it, would you send it to me??

I'm back meditating heavily.

Thank you doll.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Excitable_Boy

I have Grey Poupon, want some????

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
DG...woo hoo...I want whatever you've got!

Whaaa...you are looking cool with that badge! I hope you are having fun. It sure seems like it.

Peace and love to all!!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by desert

So sorry, Spira, to hear about your fingers. Household products can certainly be hazardous to one's health. But notice, the cleaning industry just keeps pushing these products on households...it's a conspiracy!!

thank you - and, well - as you might imagine - they are fine. It was a scene of multi-level erosion and decay - now mostly just ordinary fingers :-)

the lesson being - if you can read - you really should

and - what is the deal with America and cleaning anyhow? :-)

Well, I am embarrassed, Spira. I don't recall answering your question about the Bigfoot Museum in Willow Creek. At least I think you had a question about it a while back.

well - just wondering if they could possibly have anything anybody doesn't already know about - but would be fun to visit anyhow

I live close enough to Roswell that you'd think I woulda seen their museum - but no - so, I understand...

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
whaaa - dreamt last night you saved the world

no - seriously - I did

I've crossed some kinda weird line - now dreaming about ATS

was just your name - floating - out there - like on here

it involved 2012 and little fuzzy bees that could smile

wasn't going to say anything - but - why the hell not I guess

go on then - analyze away...

:-)

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

Sweetheart, I'm afraid my world savein days are long gone. I can't even fix the van. But I'll tell ya, to be in someone's dream other than my own is a distinct complement.

Could you please tell me more about the smiling, fuzzy little bees? I'm intrigued by that type of thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join