It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So when does the chit-chat start? Right now!

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by desert
Six, ask Whaaa how slimy he got from the Jello wrestling. Ahh, that was fun.

FUN dosen't even come close to describing the feeling I got from that little incident. NIRVANA is more like it.

As a long time practioner of the more exotic and esoteric medatative arts; I know what I'm talking about.

Jello wrestling could and should transport you places that Za-Zen and TM only dream about.

Please excuse me for awhile. Just thinking about jello has caused the muse to smite me yet again. my next Blues tune will be called "The Jello Lube Blues"

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Titan, you mentioned the weekend, and I mentioned Super Bowl celebrations at LN.
Here, let me sit on your lap and tell you about this great tradition at LN.

You see, it goes way back to 1967. On that day, the dishwasher broke down, and the men here found that they no longer had small bowls, only large ones, in fact super size bowls, for serving chili. Every year we celebrate that event with much cheering, drinking, eating...real male camaraderie and bonding.

One strange contest among them is to see who owns the largest set of bowls. The ladies here are usually asked to judge, but I have a feeling that its really only important to the men. We go along with it. We don't play favorites or tell someone out of kindness or sympathy that his bowls really are the biggest. We take our position as judges seriously, employing not only measuring tape but micrometers, ensuring accuracy.

Whaaa, E_B, for the life of me, I can't remember who won last year.

Anyway, Titan, the contest gets colorful, as the men like to decorate themselves up in the style and color of their bowls. It's quite a sight to see.

I'll bet you never heard of this before. Kind of like LN's own secret society. More like going tribal, if you ask me. So if you're here on Sunday, join in the festivities. You can even bring a set of bowls to be judged. Just remember, you'll be up against some stiff competition.

Now, Jeeves, I would like a mimosa, please.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Jeeves...put that Mimosa on my tab. Hey Desert, what's shakin'? Jeeves, I'll have a glass of whole milk.....and this bag of powder isn't what you think it is so don't go narc on me. It's powdered protein for the milk!! Can I have a spoon? Thanks.....

*takes his milk and powder and sits in the corner.....stirs the powder in the milk and downs it*

Delicious!!

*now EB kicks back and enjoys the show*

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Titan, you mentioned the weekend, and I mentioned Super Bowl celebrations at LN.
Here, let me sit on your lap and tell you about this great tradition at LN.

Hey, those were my keys poking you, I swear. :shk:

So you want to judge our bowls? I may be able to come up with something, just as long as it's not pink. I don't do pink!

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Those were some big keys, Titan! You must drive a big vehicle. Hummer?

Someone, who shall go nameless, had half his body in pink last year. :shk:

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Desert, are there any restrictions as to the type of bowls?
alas all I can muster are plastic bowls with a floral pattern and they are mismatched. One even has a slight chip out of the rim.

If I am going to be embarrased because of the quality of my bowls, I might sit this one out until I can afford a new set.

Looky, E_Bs asleep, isnt that the cutest thing you ever saw?

[edit on 2-2-2008 by whaaa]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Shhhhh...yes, he looks so cute asleep...here, I have to slip him a note thanking him for the Mimosa...
Oh, dear, I hope he wasn't trying to bribe me! It's against league rules for the judge to accept a bribe. He's got some pretty big bowls; he doesn't have to offer a bribe. :shk:

Well, Whaaa, all I can say...sigh...is do what you want. If you don't want to show your bowls tomorrow, so be it. But you really should think seriously about this competition, if you want to play with the big boys next year. Take a year off, get some bigger bowls, a matched set really, and try again. Maybe Jen and dg have a different opinion.

Pass the peanuts, please.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Maybe Jen and dg have a different opinion.

I like a nice ecletic selection of things. Bring your bowls whaaa and we'll fill them with all kinds of yummy things

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Jen, what a wise woman you are! Of course, Whaaa's bowls should be used for something. Party on!

As all of you are probably aware by now, when I drank the Mimosa which had been put on E_B's tab, I was disqualified as a judge for this year's Super Bowl Contest. :shk:
here...click...it's on the news now...there I am speaking to the press...

"Even though what I did was an innocent act that was misinterpreted, I will not contest the league's decision. I do not want to bring shame to my fellow Lounge Noir members by dragging this through the courts."

Jen, should I have said "more shame"?

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Shame, shame I know your name. Shame what is shame? I digress!!

Come on desert...let's be shameful...no one will notice... all these people are drunk

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Hey... I'm not drunk. I may be a bit tipsy though. I may need to go out and buy some bowls. Any ideas of where to go?

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Titan why do you leave yourself open like that?

I can think of plenty of places for you to go hon, however, why don't you follow me into the store room, and I'll show you my bowls if you show me yours. We can discuss places to go and prices, but first we should talk about how much you're willing to spend? Things like that do matter when talking about quality bowls, but in the end, bowls, they all serve the same purpose
Cheap or not cheap, they are all functional!

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Oh, so true. Nobody likes cracked bowls. They just start leaking stuff all over. Perhaps I will just have to follow you into the storeroom. It looks like we are starting to run low on a some drinks.

Oh..... I leave myself open because I can!!

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Wow, look at that buffet menu for Fat Tuesday!
Gonna make me fat!

Laissez le bon temps roulet

Hey, everybody who had an avatar reading, raise your hand

I tell you, that Extralien is good. But what could he do with Whaaa? Whaaa has no avatar.

Whaaa, if you had an avatar, what would it be?

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
My avatar?

Probably a screen shot from this youtube clip...

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I had mine done...he's amazing....yes, whaaa you should let the man read you. I think Titan had his read too
That was fun

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
That avatar reader is somethng else!

He got me down pretty much the way i am.

He got Jen the way she is!

How does he know i like girley stuff? That was eerie
I think the dude is a psychic and has mastered the art of reading "avatars"
Everyone should try him!

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Thelma!! I'm so glad you stopped by. I tried to call you last night, but you weren't there. Yeah it's eerie how that guy can read that stuff. He'll be an ats star in no time at all
Last night he taught me how to find my aura...that too was amazing

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Louise!!

Hi hon, i am over son # 2's house this evening...I'm always on call and very much in demand!! That's ok, this house is where i get my sexy haircut, a=symetrical like haircut, while still keeping my hair long! My daughter in law gives the best haircuts in the world!!! Longer in front, a bit shorter in the back!
Its girls night tonight and were pampering ourselves and having fun!
I'll be home tomorrow- call me then?
OK- be a good girl, Jen! I know its hard, but please try.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Be a good girl? Ok mom, I'll try my very best to be good today, it is hard, but I'll try...just for you

Can I be a bad girl come Friday?

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join