It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So when does the chit-chat start? Right now!

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Hello, enjoies! I saw you come in last night, but I was rushing out the door to help my husband install our new fireplace gas log set.
You see, my genius but severely dyslexic and spatially challenged MrD, was having trouble fitting the set in the firebox. He had it upside down. Trust me, if he had been in charge of building the pyramids, they would have been built upside down, too!

Wow, I don't like needles, too, Jen and Whaaa. I have never even pierced my ears! I wore ear cuffs instead.
But Mistress De...Mandy...crrrack!...thought Whaaa's idea was rude, disturbing and freaky...I'm glad he wants the proper discipline due him. Jen, after he's done with your snowflake, could you march him over to see me?

E_B, Whaaa, could you guys put your art talents to good use? LN needs a giant butter sculpture of something for the upcoming Valentine's Day brunch buffet.

Hey, whatever happened to E_B's Presidential race Surprise Party? I wanted to hang bunting and flags in LN. Wasn't it supposed to be a polling place? Super Tuesday's coming up, another excuse for a party here.

[edit on 27-1-2008 by desert]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by desert
Jen, after he's done with your snowflake, could you march him over to see me?
[edit on 27-1-2008 by desert]

I can do that Mistress! I'm good at marching naughty boys in for punishment. I'll just grab him by the earlobe and pull him right over to you. That was always something that scared the bejesus out of my son

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Wow, I leave for a while and we gain a Mistress. I better not go anywhere now!
Since we are on the topic about tattoos, I just got one done yesterday. I'll have to post a picture of it. I just hope it doesn't scab too much.

Butter sculptures? Nah, I think we should go with ice. Much cooler.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Mistress Mandy says you've been very naughty for being away from LN a long time, Titan!...crrack....into the storeroom with you...crrack...Jen will be right in to grab your earlobes...
...after you show us all your new tattoo

No, one sculpture must be of butter, but, yes, I forgot about an ice one, too. An ice sculpture to surround with shrimp cocktails and caviar! Yes, perfect. You guys select the theme.

"The keck sets the tem."
...That's from a movie. Another time I will tell everyone here about a real life miscommunication.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Well, if it's a picturre of the tattoo you want......

That's what you'll get.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Now GET OVER HERE! Give me your earlobe.... Mistress Mandy...here you go...crack him good for being gone for so long

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Wow, everyone seems to be getting all inked up.

I don't know what to get. Perhaps I'll get a question mark. Kind of stay with the whaaa theme so to speak.

Or how about a picture of Porky Pig injecting meth?

Or a rat peeking out of the crack of my butt?

I'm open to suggestions.

Something classy....like barbwire around my neck...

I know, I'll get a skin shrine like E_B hmmmmm.....PeeWee? Bush? I can't decide....

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Well, I would say the rat would be cool. Just don't post any pictures if you get that one! I heard someone say they wanted to get "Your Name" tattooed on their butt. Just for the joke of it.

The question mark would spark interest with anyone that saw it. Might even be pretty cool if done right!

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I'm so confused, and I'm really not one to make anykind of long term commitments about much of anything. And tattoos stick with you until you get rich and have them lasered off.

I'm happy with the way my body looks right now except for the beergut, losing my hair, strange growths under my arms, curvature of the spine, huge ears, fallen arches, unusual hair growth in weired places, hip displaysia, my vestigial tail, fibrodysplasia ossifican, progeria, and the apparent onset of proteus syndrome, but other than that, I feel good.

I'm just not sure that a tattoo will really improve my already brutally handsome appearance.

Perhaps I'll just buy a new Timex.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
E_B, even if we paint this place pink to go along with frilly lace curtains, there is no way it will ever be girly!

Originally posted by whaaa
Or a rat peeking out of the crack of my butt?

Originally posted by secret titan
Well, I would say the rat would be cool.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Point proven, desert.

Still, you never gave your input about the tat. Perhaps you thought about that one yourself?

I just hope this weekend goes well here at LN. Who is up for some drinking?

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Titan, I forgot to say something about your tat!! You know how it is, all work and all play. It isn't easy being a Mistre...mist...mister installer.

Here's what I thought. I like the symmetry. It will look good for years to come. It's the perfect blend of yin yang. A great choice.

The rat tat is just plain gross!! Yeck! No, my choice would have been a cute little monkey with wings.

Mon Dieux! I need a

Super Bowl weekend here I think.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Well, whats happening people? Thought I'd drop into the conversation for a bit.

Tat's eh? Not my sorta thing really. I've just got this aversion to having the top layer of my skin ground away and then a pool of hot ink staining the raw flesh beneath. Strange really.

*eats cookies and drinks root beer*

I wish my house was as well furnished with snack foods and pop as this place is.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Tats don't really hurt as bad as some people say. Depending on where you get it. If I remember right, they don't use hot ink. Just a needle to get it in there.

So, who is going to be here tonight? I shall be in chat for a little bit.

six

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Ohhh Titain...The women gonna LUV your new avatar...Manmeat.....let the feeding frenzy begin...lmao

six

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

You know whaaaa...I think that they have ointments for most of your afflictions now...Of course you would be kinda..well..slimy...

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by six

Oh, the ladies love more than just the avatar!

Too bad they only exist on this website. Otherwise I would be doing goood!

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Voidmaster, six...eat, drink and make merry here at LN!

Just be careful or you might

There's dancing, too. And Richard Cheese and Lounge Against The Machine play here when they're not in Vegas.

If you run out of soda or junkfood, Titan and Jen can find more in the storeroom.

Six, ask Whaaa how slimy he got from the Jello wrestling. Ahh, that was fun.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by desert

If you run out of soda or junkfood, Titan and Jen can find more in the storeroom.

Hey, don't forget the "other" drinks too! Plenty of that to go around as well.

Oh, and I swear I was nowhere near the jello wrestling. That was just a body double! :shk:

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Desert, you are so right my friend. This place will never be girly. I'm just glad that whaaa didn't have that tatoo of the rat while he was wrestling. Actually that might have been rather funny
Us girls could have jumped up on a chair and screamed "Rat..there's a Rat!!"

Welcome new friends. It's never boring around here, but the summer activities are the best, by far in my opinion. Titan, and I, do try hard to keep the store room stocked full of all kinds of temptation, from chocolate bottle filled with liquer to anything eles you could possibly want to drink or eat.

Six, bring your medical bag. You never know when someone might fall off the bar stool, or worse....the chandelier.

Has anybody carded Void yet?

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join