It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So when does the chit-chat start? Right now!

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Sigh...never have Super Tuesday on Mardi Gras...no one is here to

:w: and

Well, at least the girls here won't have to show our
to get some beads. And, guys, you can't
. Begging us is not the same as us being
at Mardi Gras and just doing it. Ah, don't
; you'll just have to wait till next year.

Hey, on my way over here, I saw MrP discussing international news, about some undersea cable stuff. I'm glad he still drops by once in awhile. Here's to our fearless founder .

...Hey, did I ever tell you about the time I was fishing and had a run in with a fearless flounder? No, well

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Desert,

I thouht you and i were going on the Jerry Springer show to show off our goodies.

Oh, and pole dancing is definatly the way to go!

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Ahem.......may I have your attention please...

Ahem....

You there....put that down....

There shall be no pole dancing in Lounge Noir until the pole is appropriately installed and polished to the finest sheen. So first....we must polish the pole!!! Yay!!!!!

Ahem....

And further.....regretfully, the cost of liquor is rising and I must pass these costs on to you, the customer. Stale peanuts and popcorn will continue to be provided free of charge.....however, I must charge a small deposit for the bowls out of which the popcorn and peanuts is consumed.

The management of Lounge Noir appreciates your patronage ( well, the camel is a bit much ) and will continue to charge your accounts for libations and good times.

Carry on....

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Jerry! Jerry!...Yes, shine that pole , 'cause this is a classy joint!

MrP! Don't worry, MrP, we got it all under control here. Yes, sir, I have kept my camel outside. Honest. ... What am I sitting on?... uhhh ... uhhhh...mechanical camel?...

MrP, a deposit on the bowls is a bit much. In protest, I take off my bra! Here guys, you can use those cups for bowls.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by desert

I don't know about that desert.....the munchies are already pretty salty...heh

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Desert, you don't have to stand alone, what are friends for? I'm taking off my bra too...to hell with bra's. I have lots of bra's in all kinds of colors, I might even have a pink lace bra around the house some where that the boys can fling up on the chandelier with EB's pink lace panties.

Excuse me...my cell phones ringing...Oh, It's my brother Jeff... my goodness...A round on the house from me...I'm an auntie again...It's a girl, she's healthy and beautiful!

I don't think that pole is centered right....maybe it's just me?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Hi, i'm missa.
How is everyone? I'm bored, so i thought this thread looked promising.
I like reading and writing. I am a paranormal investigator, and mother of 2.
I think outside the box. Things are never what they seem.
I like to write alot of poetry, and express my feelings.
I am fairly new to ATS and BTS, about a week. I frequent the site often, in hopes to find intelligent people to talk to. I have found many here, and have enjoyed my stay thus far.

BTW, the poll looks fine.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
miss, if you are looking for intelligent people to talk to...well...

Exactly what kind of box do you like to think outside of?

Are you a pole dancer? There's a nice and shiney one right over there.

Show us your stuff, why don't you.

What are you drinkin Baby?

Jen, congrats!!

[edit on 7-2-2008 by whaaa]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Beer.
Keystone Ice.
Almost gone......then off to bed.
No, i dont poll dance.....sorry.
:shk:

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Well I pole dance, huh jen, dg, desert, E_B, Mr.P. When that nyquil kicks in I can fly and spin and spin. Twirl upside down and slid up and down and up and down, just like I knew what I was doin.

jen, I hope everything at home is copacetic with you.

Me, couldn't be better. wink wink

jeeves, another Icehouse for Missa, por favor.

[edit on 7-2-2008 by whaaa]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Good nite all!
Thanks Whaaa!
Luvvles!*~

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Greetings, Missa! Yep, you're in the right place. Jen, Titan, a case of Keystone Ice from the storeroom.

Whaaa, I researched your interesting avatar choice. That simple stringed instrument sure lends itself to variations of play.
Hey, I think this also would be a good avatar for you, reflecting your pole dance talents here

to the new niece, Jen!

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Is there chit-chat all the time, or is this like the graveyard shift?
I got chocolate milk right now....yummmmmmyyyyyy!
Cheers to the new Niece! I must have missed that!
anyone got a myspace page up in here?
mines:
wwww.myspace.com...

So how is everyone today???

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Greetings from Orlando everyone. I'm glad the management at the Lounge Noir were able to get this feed on the wide screen TV. I'm here for a convention/2008 kick off thang. I blew off dinner tonight (just too much crap for the last 3 days). Tomorrow we are goin to Epcot, so that should be cool.

Tonight I just did my own thing. Went for a run, then worked out in the gym for too long. Then, got in the outdoor jacuzzi for about a half hour. Can I just say now that I HATE laptops!!
This thing has a mind of its own.

I miss all my friends. Now...with regards to pole dancing and thinking outside the box. You have to be careful with whaaa. He is the king of the double entendre. Pole dancing? Ahhhh, yeah.....and thinking outside the box? Oooh boy.....

I'm glad I don't have a dirty mind!!

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   

How is everyone?
Coffee time here in the USA, well....New York at least.
What's everyones plans today?
I am gonna chill with my nerdy friend Josh today. I say Nerdy not as an insult, but a complement to myself. I get along with alot of different people, it's part of who i am.
Yesterday I chilled with my best friend Lyss, who i consider a goth, though she would kill me if she heard me say that.
Point is, everyone is cool in there own way!
Anywho...no that i don't make sense I will end this post!

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
E_B Yes, thanks to that huge tv here, we've been able to see you running, in the hot tub...don't they have nudist laws there?
Will you also be going to EPLOT, to see the lounge of tomorrow?

Indeed, Missa! Coffee can mess with ones mind, and LN serves nothing but the highest caffeinated to keep us all chatting away.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I love coffee. I drank it all day yesterday. Which in retrospected was a bad idea.
What's everyone doing for valentine's day???
Me and my honey are gonna eat a great home cooked meal, and cuddle up together and watch a movie.
I love to cook. Home cooked meals the best in my book. I love to bake too. My bf says i should be a chef....I am thinking about going to school for it.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
You should go to culinary school if that's been on your mind

Valentines day...what to do on valentines day? Hmmmm... I was thinking about buying a case of fresh batteries, having a few martinis and who knows what else the evening will bring

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Hey Jen

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Hey enjoies
Glad you stopped by LN. What have you been up to?

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join