It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So when does the chit-chat start? Right now!

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Just relaxing.

I'm going to get some movies to watch later on tonight.

It's snowing too.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I heard that 3:10 to Yuma is really good...I haven't seen it yet, but I've heard that from lots of people. Enjoy your relaxing day Enjoies!

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
It was an okay movie.
Try Jay and Silent Bob Strike back.
Or....Dogma, is your in the mood for a comedy.
How is everyone today?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Hello

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Hi!
Sitting here cooking for the party.
This is fun.
Have a great day everyne, i doubt that i will be online later, such a busy day today.
Toodles!
~*Missa*~

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Party.....

What party? Can I dress up in my pirate costume? arrrrgggg...

who be my slave girl tonite and walk ye plank. arrrrgggg

me peg leg be painin me matey. Wanna pet my parrot?

jeeves, grog for me matey's and a nice lite beer for my parrot; he needs to pace himself, otherwise he becomes surley and mean.

[edit on 10-2-2008 by whaaa]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Hey everyone....I'm back from Orlando and boy are my arms tired!

But seriously, bar wench, a round of whatever everybody wants......

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Whaaa your so funny.
Sure dress like a pirate....hello mr. parrot, how are you?

The party went well, he was surprised!

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by missa_wiccan_chick
Whaaa your so funny.

It's hard work, requires loooong hours of study and research, but if I can bring a little joy and happiness into the world, my toil and efforts are not in vain.

Welcome home E_B; it's great to sleep in your own bed, huh?

Garsoign, could we please have another bowl of cheese crackers......no, not those, you fool......the little fish kind!!

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Whaaa...your parrot is so soft, and my what a big beak he has. Polly want a cracker?

Welcome home EB's!! Hope your trip was all you wanted it to be. Thanks for the martini by the way. Hey I like that Oregon shirt your wearing

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Thank you for the welcome homes and yes, it sure is nice to sleep in my own bed with my wife. I had to share a room with my director......very odd that was, although we got along fine and didn't really bump into eachother as he was getting trashed every night and I was getting to bed early and getting up early to hit the gym before the craziness started.

It was, on the whole, a good experience and I learned alot. The hard part was being around 1600 salespeople every night and all they want to do is pound alcohol!!

Jen...you like the Oregon shirt? Cool....I have one just like it and actually wore it at the gym today when I worked out at lunch.....but of course I have one of those shirts. I have Prefontaine tattooed on my arm for cryin' out loud......

See you all soon!!

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Welcome back EB!
Gotta watch those tattoo's, they'll get you in trouble.
I haven't gotten any yet, but if i do, i think it's gonna go on my lower back.
How is everyone tonight??
I am babysitting a friends kids, tonight, so she could go out with her boyfriend.
I don't mind doing it, i have two of my own, around the same age.
Anyone else have kids??
What about you Whaaa??? You seem like you have kids.
If not, my Bad!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
missa, no kids for me thank you very much. Pirates are only allowed to have parrots. Soft parrots that need constant petting; otherwise they turn mean on you and bite you in a most unexpected place. Like on your ear or back of your neck. Owww! pesky bird!! awwwk, awwwk, "Judy's home" "Judy's home"

Parrots frequently out live their owners, you know. There is probably an important message in that fact, but I have as yet to discover exactly what it is.

I haven't seen our resident expert on all things animal around....desert, must be out on her camel, Listening to Maria Muldar songs....

excuse me a sec missa, cell, might be my agent....

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Wow you learn something new everyday.
Pets the parrot He's cute.
Anyone want some coffee? I just perked a fresh pot?
Or for the people who it's night for....have a beer. my treat.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
What a happy crowd here at LN!

Yes, thanks, missa I'll have some of your coffee.

Truly, Whaaa...sip sip sip...parrots can outlive their owners...the smart ones, that is...the parrots being the smart ones. If you looked at those owners' obituaries, you would find out that they had met with an untimely demise.
You see, the smart parrots learn how to cause household accidents...sip sip sip...like stringing a line close to the ground, whereupon the owner trips...bang...another parrot thinks he's about to rule the roost.
So the owner is gone, but parrots are not really all that smart afterall. They don't realize they're trapped inside and need a human to provide for their needs. Plus, they don't know how to dispose of the body, so all they can do is fly around the house till someone investigates the missing owner. That's when the bird calls out, "Poor Fred" awwwk "Poor Fred".
Whereupon the bird is assumed to be sad, in need of human attention, and is given to a new owner, starting the cycle all over again. Why, I know of a case, where one bird outlived five owners! And that's why parrots must ultimately be set free.

Hey,
is it just me or is everybody sitting around naked? Oh, it's me?...scusa...

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Parrots set free...like in "Free Bird".....If I leave here tomorrow, will you still...Skynard...just saw em. Pretty good show, better be for $50 tickets.

Desert thanks for that ornithology lesson, I knew that you could set us straight on the birds and bee stuff.

Did I ever tell you guys about the pet Armadillo I had when I lived down in Corpus. We use to get him drunk on Ripple wine and he would get all nervous and roll up into a ball, then we would set him [I think it was a him]on the hood of the GTO and watch him unroll then look up at us with that funny look on his face, then scurry under the trailer. It was the armadillo that scurried under the trailer, not me and Lupe. Those sure were the good old days!! Life seemed so much simpler then. All we had to worry about was how we were gonna pay for our beans and taters. And medicine. All that's changed now with the advent of the internet and cell phones. Sorry, I'm rambelin like a drunken fool. ha ha...

Anyway Lupe named the armidillo, Skipper after the guy on Gilligans Island. Desert are armidillos lizards or something else? I know one thing...they smell bad and aren't the most hygenic of pets. They're not very affectionate either.

[edit on 12-2-2008 by whaaa]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Ramble on...ramble on...ah, who at LN hasn't done that
Must be the led in the bottles.

Here's the skynny on armadillos. You know how there's hairless cats, well, the armadillo is a hairless fox. If you and Lupe had applied some lotion, the scales would have disappeared. But, noooo, people would rather make the poor animal roll and unroll for fun.

Here's another factoid about the armadillo--they share one gene with humans. My ex's gene became unrecessive, and, boy, did he smell bad and wasn't the most hygienic and not very affectionate.

Hey, dj, play Free Bird again, will ya please...

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Yes, freebird please DJ, it's such a nice song.
Hi everyone.
Sorry i have been away for a few days, I found out yesterday that i have a kidney infection, so i have been taking it easy.
I use to work at the SPCA down here where i live, and did you know bunnies can be evil?
(since we are talking about animals) Yes, those cut little fluffy things can be vicious creatures. We had one at the SPCA where everytime you would reach in it's cage it would attack. Kinda like Monty Python and the Holy Grail style.
Anyone like that moive here??
"Bring out your dead....."
If you haven't seen it, i highly reccomend it if you like comedies.
So how is everyone tonight????

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I used to have a bunny that would kiss me when I smooched my lips at him...it was so cute how he hopped over and kissed me. We had to put him down, he was laying out in the backyard sunning himself when my daughter was about 12 years old, and her and her friend came running out the back door and scared him and he flipped and broke his back. It was so sad, the boys had to take him out back and put him out of his misery... all of us girls were

He was such a lover! Speaking of LOVE..Happy Valentines day

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jensouth31

Don't even get me started on the worst Valentines day of my life.......

I hate the day with a passion now

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join