It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smith Building Ghost.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:
SMR

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Would be nice to get a link to the video in full somehow.Torrent?
Hearing many say the have seen it in full and give some detail is very exciting.I for one would love to view the entire footage.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I had a small clip of this video but i have lost it, also i havent posted on these boards for a very long time so please don't flame me

I will try and look for the video.

I tried signing up to a forum with a post about this on and I just couldnt get it to work, I had to sign up to some crappy ad and have to live in america.....ezboard, dont go near them.

[edit on 11-11-2004 by kurtcobainuk]

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
For new people joining this thread there isn't one link that works to the video or the video clip. The only thing I have seen is freeze frame shot someone posted. In that shot, the girl standing in the corner, is that the best picture in the whole movie or does it show more? Thanks

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
mim and superpsycho use to live there, where you guys from in cc? just curious?

and can someone please leave a link that works all the links are bunk...cheers

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
From what i remember of the video it shows either one man, or 2 different men going into a room, seeing her and running the hell outta there whilst screaming.

I can't find the video anywhere!

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
ofcourse non of you can find the video anywhere...the people that I have asked to host it...quickly took it off cause their serves where "raped'...lots of hits...

i'll post the link when I get a chance to get the vid and find a host afterwards...

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Ive got plenty of bandwidth on my server. If anybody has a copy please u2u me and I will arange to get it posted. This is on a profesional hosting package with about 100gbs per month allowed. It costs me a pretty penny but its owrth it at times like this

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I can also host it if anyone needs it, my server has 1200gb per month capacity.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I finally found it on a site calling it "little girl ghost"

Found the vid

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by kurtcobainuk
I finally found it on a site calling it "little girl ghost"

Found the vid

I must be missing something, because I didnt see anything

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I used to have this video but I have since lost it. Does anyone happen to know where I could download it?

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
that link above you works. It don't think its the full version though. you can definately see the little girl when he zooms in.

-Aza

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I was one of a group of investigators that investigated the building weekly over a 2 month period. The place is very haunted .

[edit on 25-8-2005 by Beck_ccpg]

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Please tell us more Beck!

This is one of my favorite threads and I'm so glad to see it come back up.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I saw nothing in the video except some over excited man screaming in a girly voice. Please post some pics of this supposed 'ghost'. Many thanks,

- Nazgarn

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
we'd love to hear more Beck!

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I'd love to go ghost hunting...mainly to scare myself silly but to actually see something...I feel that would be most liberating.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
After seeing the small clips I would really like to see the full version. Is it possible to post it here, because all the other links to the vid are dead.
It would be nice if someone would post it, because I haven't really made up my mind if it's real or fake, maybe seeing the whole thing will convince me.
Thanks

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
yeah i have the video if anyone wants to check it out, just email me at [email protected] or messege me on AOL/AIM - xjoeyx69

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
also have a pic of the girl.how do i put the pic up in here?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join