It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smith Building Ghost.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
"Carefully reviewing this film has also netted unbelievable amounts of EVP's as well,"

Care to post your EVP analysis?

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tracido
Can anyone explain to me how 4 doors and a ladder can move perfectly (two doors moving near 180 degrees), without a single moving/banging/sliding/etc. sound in less than 4 seconds in an area with echos as loud as that (I hear this guy's footsteps at all times and his terrified buddy for that matter who will not venture much in here at all)?

His exact words are quoted in the subject line and heavy breathing in the video are because they had been moving previously on the film, but in this instance when he is looking back and forth in this hallway quite sporadically at 11:39 he gets some guts back and starts to proceed down the hall and then at 11:44 he spins around not from any sound other than what some have called chirping, but I hear a girl quickly scream (and some other points in the video as well).

Look closely at the double doors, the two doors on the other side of the hall AND the ladder outside the hall itself.

Every single physical object has moved tremendously, without ANY other sounds, that's VERY hard to grasp scientifically without careful video/audio editing, period.

bloody 'ell - i never noticed that before -

11:30 , swings around, swings back - 11:36 - the ladder and doors!!!!!!!!!!!!

good god - what IS going on there?

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by netron
"Carefully reviewing this film has also netted unbelievable amounts of EVP's as well,"

Care to post your EVP analysis?

Please do. That would be very interesting to take a look at.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Sure, I'll attempt to separate the sections of different voices, which they also hear a few times. I wore 5.1 headphones and amplifed the sound to hear them outside of the girls screams.

When the worker does or says anything, and when things get thrown or suddenly drop or slam shut it's near painful, so I'll work on it, but it's not fun. This 'wannabe' tough guy and his scared buddy are quite loud with the echoes in that building. It is also much more unnerving when you know where they are at all times from the sound.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I live in C.C.T
A freind of mine was there when they shot the video
I havnt been to the smith building yet...but iv been inside the old county courthouse....my freind has the video
ill see if i can get my hands on it

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Iam interested in speaking to the two men who were there that day filming. Does ANYONE out there have information that could lead me to them? I would really love to do an interview...

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Is it possible your friend could give you contact information on the men that filmed the video? I am interested in speaking with them. I could drive to Corpus but would be satisfied with a phone conversation. BTW, I lived in Corpus for three years- my husband taught at the CC Country Club on Everhart. I sure miss the place...I am interested in doing a interview for a new podcast titled THe Ghost Project.

Thanks so much...
AngieB

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Ok, so I have been perusing around this thread for the past 30-40 minutes, page by page. I have to say that I am a bit distraught by the comments some people have made concerning the authenticity of this video.

To all the skeptics posting ridiculous, unfounded claims of this video being fake.. I suggest that before you make your claim of questioning the validity of this footage, you all organize your thoughts properly. Some claims have been completely ridiculous and can very well be questionable statements in itself. Second, do not judge anyone while trying to make a point, doing so will instill doubt in anyone taking your hypothesis into consideration. Anyone making ridiculous claims against the validity of this video while insulting someone is downright wrong and completely not even worth the read.

Anyway, I have been intrigued by this video since it surfaced some years ago and I gotta say that my belief of this video is still the same... I am a believer. I have come across a few long version footage on youtube and am now downloading the actual footage to tear it apart and analyze it because you hear TONS of EVPs in the video. Some so clear that they are just waiting to be analyzed. You can even sense a tone in some of the EVPs, suggesting that the ghost or spirit might have been a little angry at the time the guys were there filming.

Once I have done my analysis, I will post it here first. Everything from stills, to EVPs, to playbacks, etc...

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TejanoRey

I saw a poor quality snippet of that video. I would love to see the whole thing.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
It's the first time, that I saw this full-lengh footage (youtube) of the Smith Building. Now I'm downloading the mpeg version from here

I would like to do some analysis of the video now and if someone has interest too he might contact me. This will be glad

I can leave my msn contact for someone who is interested, just PM me.

Thank you

Wishes, Denis

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TejanoRey

Hi I was wandering if you still have that video and if you do maybe we could me up so i could take a look at it I live in corpus chrsiti and where do I live I live in the smith buliding. yes thats right the smith buliding so I want to know what I'm in for. please contact me back at [email protected] or yahoo messanger. thank you

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
very chilling indeed, take my night away..

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I'm trying to find out more about this Smith Building ghost, but realise this thread is old and people may no visit it anymore. If you ARE still interested in this and would like to chat to me about it, please email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Here is a link to the most clearly-optimized video clips of the girl that I have seen on ANY of the versions of this video. Even better, it's only 18 seconds long, so you can replay and see each of the 4 sightings over and over again. The last one is the most convincing in my opinion, if you picture the girl standing herself facing the wall on the left.

Here is the link:

www.ghostsandstories.com...

It's also got some nice commentary.

I have to say, this is one of my favorite ghost vids on the net, even though the ghost girl is barley visible at all. There is no doubt in my mind that this video is real, even if there was no paranormal phenomenon.

The guy's reactions and commentary in the full video are just too believable to be fake. Someone who was trying to fake a ghost video would have made sure there were clearer images of the ghosts...that's the whole point of a fake, you want your audience to see something that looks real. But this video is one of the crappiest around when it comes to actually seeing the alleged ghost.

Plus, when you take into account the time perioid (2002-2003ish?), the model of camera he used (obviously a POS) and the whole "subculture" of the two guys (latino hip-hop hoods)....well, if this is a fake, then it's the most convincing fake I've ever seen in my life, for the sole fact that the entire video is just so blatantly amateurish and candid. Hell, you can even tell the guy is posturing later after he screams (which is the true sound of fear, trust me) by saying things like "I got you, little girl" and "Woohoo, yeah".... And you can tell his backup guy is obviously scared sh*tless the entire time, hanging back, clutching a cross, and pleading with his friend that they got what they came for, so they should leave.

Anyway, I hope this post re-vitalizes this topic a bit, because I still think it's one of the most spine-chilling ghost vids I've ever seen.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
youve go to be kidding me, it took me 10 pages to finally see the chollo video! lol!

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
what do you mean it took ya 10 pages? you mean that was the first persisting, working link to anything on this forum thread? If that's what you meant, remember this thread started in 2003, before video hosting and online streaming was as easy as it is today.

There are a few diff versions online right now, including the full 20-min version, and a lot of chopped up ones, just getting down to the sightings.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
this story is true, when i first moved into what are now apartments of the old smith building we had to sign a contract to not release any paranormal actions, or contact any paranormalist to come check out the place.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jbashara

I posted the full video, "Ghost Girl Full Version." Anyway I couldn't agree more about this video. It really changed my outlook on the whole paranormal subject. I was always amazed that so many people on YouTube commented negatively about the cameraman's reactions and not about the film itself. In my opinion it was his reactions that helped give such credibility to the film.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackJackal

When I watch the high contrast short version I am seeing a girl running from the left then into the corner, during the second sighting.

The strange thing is, I don't see it everytime I watch the same video. Also a frame by frame doesn't seem to show it happening either. Double exposure? Low intensity projection? It only appears in the dark.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join