Smith Building Ghost.

page: 7
2
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Anyone who has the large version.. I certainly wouldnt mind it..

If you are willing to AIM file share, or just plain email it to me.. please u2u me!




posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I just went through my old computer and found some of these files...i have cut and pasted for your reading enjoyment...

Conversation with a local on early media coverage of the SmithBuilding ghost[21:07] Camaro666: here is the deal
[21:07] Camaro666: this morning they were talking about it on a local radio station here
[21:07] Camaro666: it has become that big lol
[21:08] Camaro666: i talk to my friend and he told me yes it was real, they owner made the prop thing up so people would quit breaking in
[21:08] Camaro666: and bothering him
[21:09] Camaro666: the radio station wanted to do a live thing on halloween
[21:09] Camaro666: but they said no
[21:09] Camaro666: leave em alone
[21:09] Camaro666: so i take it as real:-D
[21:09] TejanoReyG: really..what is the radio station name?
[21:09] TejanoReyG: website for their station?
[21:09] Camaro666: C101.3
[21:09] Camaro666: rock music station
[21:10] Camaro666: rex gabriel and some other dude were talking about it
[21:10] Camaro666: how it became all of sudden popular again
[21:10] Camaro666: they said they called and stuff
[21:11] Camaro666: but no go
[21:11] TejanoReyG: thanks i'm on the site..thanks for letting me know..
[21:11] Camaro666: cool
[21:11] Camaro666: let me know if you find anything
[21:11] Camaro666: laterz
[21:12] TejanoReyG: thanks bro..

********************************************

After I initially was asking around for history of the video I received this email from a member of a local forum there in Corpus C. Texas.
I got this as a messenger text.

I received it from a friend that got it through email.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just wanted to say that I thought your breakdown of the video was good. I have my office in the building and am having to deal with people wanting to get into the place daily. I saw the video and think its a fake as well. The owner is a friend of mine and found the dress and wig after the painters shot that video around June of this year. He ran most of them off, but one or two still work for him.

They told him it was a joke, but what gets me is that I spoke with a client recently who's mother in law used to operate a store on the 1st floor back in the 80's and 90's. He came up to sign some documents and out of nowhere, asked me if I had seen anything while I was up here. I said no, but why was he asking. He said that his mother in law had seen things when she was by herself late at night, and needed to get things from her storage on the 2nd floor. I asked him what she saw, without giving him any idea of what has been going on recently. He said that I would not believe him, but that she saw a figure of a man. I said "oh really, was there anything else?", he said yeah, she would also see a little girl from time to time. That's when I asked if he was joking and had heard about the the tape that was going around. He looked at me, and then said, "How do you know about the tape?" I said,"who doesn't know about the tape?", kind of smart-ass like, and he said that his sister was the only one that had a copy, but he didn't think that she had ever made a copy. Clearly confused, I said that a couple of young guys had made the tape recently. He said he was talking about a tape she made about 13 - 14 years ago!

This was/is weird. But it makes me believe that there is some truth to this whole thing, but given all the conflicting evidence, it's hard to tell what's true and what's not.

Thanks for keeping an open mind, hopefully we can get to the bottom of this soon.

J**** R***

*********************************************

This is apparently the story (one version) of the girl ghost at the Smith Building
[00:43] camaro666: just the story from the guy
[00:44] TejanoReyG: k
[00:44] camaro666: just scanning through it is a lot better
[00:44] camaro666: awesome job
[00:45] camaro666: okay here is the story on how she ended up there
[00:45] camaro666: back in 1911 we had this huge flood
[00:45] camaro666: and that place used to be a hospital
[00:46] TejanoReyG: and
[00:46] camaro666: her, her father and brother were in there when it was happening
[00:46] camaro666: the dad did not think they were going to live through it
[00:46] camaro666: so he commited sucide along with both children
[00:46] camaro666: there used to be a pick on the ccparanormal
[00:46] camaro666: that shows the dad with the son
[00:47] camaro666: now its gone for some reason
[00:47] TejanoReyG: really..
[00:47] camaro666: yeah
[00:47] TejanoReyG: i want the pic..gonn look for it
[00:47] camaro666: cool
[00:47] camaro666: that is all i know though
[00:47] camaro666: good luck
[00:47] TejanoReyG: thanks bro
[00:47] camaro666: if you have any questions, feel free to hit me up on IM
[00:47] camaro666: also if you go to spi
[00:47] camaro666: my aunt has a condo
[00:47] camaro666: party \m/
[00:48] TejanoReyG: YES>.well do something..
[00:48] camaro666: cool
[00:48] camaro666: laterz

Somebody took the initiative to "fiddle" wtih the video color and brightness settings and came out with the clearest image of the girl I have seen thus far.



posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
so has anybody who alread has the vid going to share it?...

got awlfully quiet....



posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Thanks for the effort to post that pic. But I must say it could be anything. Sure I can sorta make out a human form, but I think my mind might just WANT to see it.

If thats the clearest image of the girl so far, Id hate to think what the original footage quality was like.

Again, thanks for answering the call mate.



posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TejanoRey
Have any of you guys heard about the Smith Building Ghost..its a little girl...

I got the 20 min video in mpeg format....got it from a guy down in Corpus Christi, TX...

Want to know what you guys think of it...

I'll send a smaller version to somebody...via messenger..


[Edited on 2-4-2004 by John bull 1]



posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by penny

Originally posted by TejanoRey
Have any of you guys heard about the Smith Building Ghost..its a little girl...

I got the 20 min video in mpeg format....got it from a guy down in Corpus Christi, TX...

Want to know what you guys think of it...

I'll send a smaller version to somebody...via messenger..


[Edited on 2-4-2004 by John bull 1]


the offer is still good...



posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I for one just found this thread, and all of the previous links to the file have been zonked in one fashion or another. How would one get their hands on a copy as of September, 2004?

-ADHDsux4me



posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
my grandfathers brothers uncle is a ghosthunter and he mailed me a video that he taped himself of that building any1 here know how to change that into a file for people to download....apparently the ghost doesnt exist....cuz he taped the entire building and no girl appeared



posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CookieMonster000
my grandfathers brothers uncle is a ghosthunter and he mailed me a video that he taped himself of that building any1 here know how to change that into a file for people to download....apparently the ghost doesnt exist....cuz he taped the entire building and no girl appeared


this is a still frame of the video that I have.




posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Here is the video cropped to show one of the sections that the girl appears...

This is the original virsion with no alteration other that it is a small sample of the whole video.
Video1

This is the NEW altered version to show more visibility of the girl.
Video2



posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Yes the quality of the recording could be much better. I had to replay it many times, to even find the ghost girl.

While his scream does sound convincing, and it would be many's instincts to run like hell, the question is why stick your hand in fire after you found it burned. I'd be happy I got it on film 1 time as sucky as that may be.

If in earlier posting's the guys buddies are holding onto crosses and praying like madmen this foster's my thoughts of a hoax. Why would someone go out their way to show people praying, if only to reinforce the supposed validity of this tape.

Just a strange example, from the movie Signs. "Why are you wearing tinfoil hats?" "We heard it keeps the Aliens from reading your mind"

Why are you guys praying on crosses? We heard being seen on film praying makes this look real.

LOL

Thank you very much though, very cool thread!

-ADHDsux4me



posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADHDsux4me
Yes the quality of the recording could be much better. I had to replay it many times, to even find the ghost girl.

While his scream does sound convincing, and it would be many's instincts to run like hell, the question is why stick your hand in fire after you found it burned. I'd be happy I got it on film 1 time as sucky as that may be.

If in earlier posting's the guys buddies are holding onto crosses and praying like madmen this foster's my thoughts of a hoax. Why would someone go out their way to show people praying, if only to reinforce the supposed validity of this tape.

Just a strange example, from the movie Signs. "Why are you wearing tinfoil hats?" "We heard it keeps the Aliens from reading your mind"

Why are you guys praying on crosses? We heard being seen on film praying makes this look real.

LOL

Thank you very much though, very cool thread!

-ADHDsux4me



I always enjoy people's opinoins...I did not make this vid...and it is debateable....at the same time very interesting to watch...


SMR

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Interesting video.
Though seeing a ghost can be a heart pumping experience,the person who video taped it makes it seem like a hoax.I'll explain.
Every time the 'ghost' is caught,the camera is quickly moved away.This seems to indicate that too long a focus on the 'ghost' may reveal it is not a ghost at all.
Im not saying it is or is not,it is just the feeling I get when watching.
I am just watching the small clips though.In the full version do they stay longer on the ghostly object?



posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMR
Interesting video.
Though seeing a ghost can be a heart pumping experience,the person who video taped it makes it seem like a hoax.I'll explain.
Every time the 'ghost' is caught,the camera is quickly moved away.This seems to indicate that too long a focus on the 'ghost' may reveal it is not a ghost at all.
Im not saying it is or is not,it is just the feeling I get when watching.
I am just watching the small clips though.In the full version do they stay longer on the ghostly object?


not necessarily...on the full version you see alot of odd and weird things happening around them...like there is a part where the guy is walking through a hall...and if you notice that all of the doors are open....when he gets about the end of the hall he then hears a noise or something and proceeds to stop and turn around...the doors are all closed...in seconds...

there are other things like something floating in front of him and suddenly falling to the floor...and etc..


SMR

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Is the full version of this on any torrent or anything?
Id like to watch this.
It sorta reminded me of that MTV show FEAR that used to air.



posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
im in Corpus, can i get a copy?



posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mimis333
im in Corpus, can i get a copy?


I don't live in Corpus...but I got it "IM" to me by somebody there in Corpus...



posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
hi.. I have seen a copy of this video... but it was only part of it... I've been tryin to find another copy, and was told to check the net.. if anyone has it.. please send it to me, or tell me where I can find it... and for the record.. I do live in Corpus Christi...lol






[edit on 9-10-2004 by Superpsycho]



posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Has anyone heard anything else about this video? Has the video been proved to be fake or what?



posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 12:57 AM
link   
dont know if yall saw it but in the full vid, when he goes back up there and goes past the ladder then looks back like the 3rd or 4th time its lying on the wall where as it was standing up before. just thought id get that out there

[edit on 8-11-2004 by SpikeTheHunter]






top topics



 
2
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join