posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 12:18 PM
I found this, but would still like to see it myself. Link please!!
Smith Video CLEARLY FAKE!
Ť Thread started on: Oct 18th, 2003, 4:15pm ť
I do believe in life after death, and personally I would like nothing more to KNOW for a fact that there are ghosts. It would solve the age old
question "Is there life after death".
I downloaded the entire video and here is my opinion:
After watching the entire 19 minutes of it 3 times.. This is CLEARLY FAKE!
1. The sound you hear of what sounds like a bird (where it seems to indicate the presence of the ghost and causes him to zoom all over the place
looking for it is nothing more than his CELL PHONE! He makes the mistake at the end of the video (last so called "ghost" sighting) where it's
EXTREMELY LOUD. It then moves his CELL PHONE in front of the camera. Same exact bird like sound.
Now if it was his CELL PHONE ringing, with his buddy on the other end, WHY would be assume the ghost is near him. Sorry, but that don't jive.
2. In the MIDDLE of the video, he is pointing the camera down the hall with a door on the left. You hear something loud drop. He immediately turns
around and starts looking for the ghost. Well if you look closely (coincidental that he zooms between shots and stays on one area for a longer amount
of time only to have a rock thrown (yes THROWN, clearly shows being thrown from the room on the left side door). What does he do? He turns AROUND and
makes it as if it was BEHIND HIM.
3. The entire video audio and picture is VERY POOR QUALITY.. and you can't make ANYTHING OUT. In fact, unless you knew this was a "ghost", you
would not notice anything other than some guy running around like a girl screaming like a wimp
4. The video's of the "ghost girl" does NOT look like a ghost or what would be thought of a ghost. It looked exactly like a DOLL up against the
5. Quite a few times I have YET to see what on earth he starts to scream about. I paused the video and see nothing.
6. Skeleton hand? Where is this? I see nothing of the sort.
Like I said. I would personally LOVE to see a ghost. And would want nothing more to know in fact they DO exist. But this video in my opinion does not
show ANYTHING worth crediting to be a "Real ghost".
Perhaps the video quality is so bad because of the compression, in which case I would say SPLIT the video up into many FAR LESS COMPRESSION mpg's so
we see something other than just SPLIT SECOCOND glimpes of nothing.