It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smith Building Ghost.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Does anyone still have this video? All the links in the thread don't seem to be working...

Plus, I'd be more than happy to put it on a website I'm working on (www.freakylynx.com).

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 09:51 PM
link   
No problem Kurt. Tejano sent me a U2U asking if I wanted to dl the entire video. Unfortunately my pc is broken and I'm waiting for a cpu from Cali. I'm getting by on an old laptop. When I get my desktop up and running I would like to dl the video TejanoRay. Thanks for offering, and sorry if I came off sounding like a jerk in my previous posts in this thread.

d e n y i g n o r a n c e

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 04:29 AM
link   
This is....interesting. I await the verdicts on the video. personally, if I wasn't in the fraggin' middle of nowhere, I'd like to go ghosthunting.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeusEx
This is....interesting. I await the verdicts on the video. personally, if I wasn't in the fraggin' middle of nowhere, I'd like to go ghosthunting.

Yes. I'm also waiting on the verdict of the video. I have gotten word early this month that the video was 'edited' by a local news station in Corpus Christi, TX that made the video very clear. They said that the video is real and not altered in any way. They also had people interviwed to include the guys who filmed the ghost. They all said that the building is haunted by the girl and that the guys in the video mentioned that the video is real.

I still wait for what "MorningtonCrescent" has to say as they said that THEY will look over the video. I just like to hear two opinions on things and feel that others on the forums might have the same feelings on that.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 06:32 PM
link   
TejanoRey

you think you can get a copy of the "very clear" video on mpeg 4?

one thiong that bothers me is why everyroom but room with the girl had lights on...

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dmsoldier
TejanoRey

you think you can get a copy of the "very clear" video on mpeg 4?

one thiong that bothers me is why everyroom but room with the girl had lights on...

I got the video on MPEG format. I sent out that same format aswell as compressed WMV formats all over the world via internet a month ago. I sent it out via messenger and etc as it was 197mb and compressed to 69mb or so. I know do not have internet access of my own and use dial up from a friends to get online. So I know do not have means to send such a large file.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 07:59 AM
link   
i want to see the whole video.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
ever heard of bittorrent? sheesh some of u people claiming to have videos and making people go thru these hassles need to learn how to set up a torrent.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
MorningtonCrescent,

Have you analyzed the video yet or did you forget...

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Well - I watched this short clip and did not see Jack. Please post the entire video or link for us to view. I Vahall apparently made it available for a limited time but many of us missed that.

www.copyandprint.net...

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I found this, but would still like to see it myself. Link please!!

Smith Video CLEARLY FAKE!
� Thread started on: Oct 18th, 2003, 4:15pm �

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do believe in life after death, and personally I would like nothing more to KNOW for a fact that there are ghosts. It would solve the age old question "Is there life after death".

I downloaded the entire video and here is my opinion:

After watching the entire 19 minutes of it 3 times.. This is CLEARLY FAKE!

1. The sound you hear of what sounds like a bird (where it seems to indicate the presence of the ghost and causes him to zoom all over the place looking for it is nothing more than his CELL PHONE! He makes the mistake at the end of the video (last so called "ghost" sighting) where it's EXTREMELY LOUD. It then moves his CELL PHONE in front of the camera. Same exact bird like sound.

Now if it was his CELL PHONE ringing, with his buddy on the other end, WHY would be assume the ghost is near him. Sorry, but that don't jive.

2. In the MIDDLE of the video, he is pointing the camera down the hall with a door on the left. You hear something loud drop. He immediately turns around and starts looking for the ghost. Well if you look closely (coincidental that he zooms between shots and stays on one area for a longer amount of time only to have a rock thrown (yes THROWN, clearly shows being thrown from the room on the left side door). What does he do? He turns AROUND and makes it as if it was BEHIND HIM.

3. The entire video audio and picture is VERY POOR QUALITY.. and you can't make ANYTHING OUT. In fact, unless you knew this was a "ghost", you would not notice anything other than some guy running around like a girl screaming like a wimp

4. The video's of the "ghost girl" does NOT look like a ghost or what would be thought of a ghost. It looked exactly like a DOLL up against the wall.

5. Quite a few times I have YET to see what on earth he starts to scream about. I paused the video and see nothing.

6. Skeleton hand? Where is this? I see nothing of the sort.

Like I said. I would personally LOVE to see a ghost. And would want nothing more to know in fact they DO exist. But this video in my opinion does not show ANYTHING worth crediting to be a "Real ghost".

Perhaps the video quality is so bad because of the compression, in which case I would say SPLIT the video up into many FAR LESS COMPRESSION mpg's so we see something other than just SPLIT SECOCOND glimpes of nothing.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
dreamrebel, I just found this link. Hope i'm not
double posting it.
S.

ccparanormal.proboards21.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Thanks. Appreciate the link. Were you able to download from that webpage. I click the download Smith video link and it errors on me like its no longer available there. ? If you were able to do it.. Share with a brother please.. Thanks again.

[Edited on 1-4-2004 by dreamrebel]

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamrebel
Thanks. Appreciate the link. Were you able to download from that webpage. I click the download Smith video link and it errors on me like its no longer available there. ? If you were able to do it.. Share with a brother please.. Thanks again.

I can't get a direct dl, but im working on it. My poota's
not telling me I can't dl, it but there is some LONG delay.
Will post next 24hrs, re progress.
S.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I have yet to see the video, but I won't be surprised when the filmmaker(s) are exposed as frauds.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   
OK I've read through the whole thread and appreciate that with it being 6 pages long some of the vid links might be down now. But why hasn't anyone thought of at least taking SCREEN CAPS of the 4 frames in question???

It would be nice to at least be able to view pictures of these frames in HI Res and it would aid the conversation enormously especially for those who cant see the vids.

Geez. Give us some screen caps please. STAT!

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   

The URL, sirian.tsda.net...
has been removed by my results...weird??
I searched 4 about 2hrs, and it seems to have
been 'erased', from the net.
Reminds me of the 'erasing' of
web.ics.purdue.edu...
But, that's diff' subject.

I'm running unix, so i hope my results, NOT ,
were helpful. I will give any member my WATS vote
plus a 'ticket' for free rides at Wally World, if you can
find them.
S.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum

The URL, sirian.tsda.net...
has been removed by my results...weird??
I searched 4 about 2hrs, and it seems to have
been 'erased', from the net.
Reminds me of the 'erasing' of
web.ics.purdue.edu...
But, that's diff' subject.

S.

Plz, can I hear a bit about that erasing? Love that kind of things..

And to the video...
I saw the small preview, and I didnt see anything either... But what it sounds/looks like to me is a homemade version of The Blairwitch Project... (Nice movie though)

And to make it short - Could we please see the full, originale digital version? Id be happy to put it on a Torrent if ya like.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
This place is frustrating me beyond belief...why is it such a hassle to get the evidence up and available for others to study? This is specifically a Paranormal Studies forum, not some vague group forum which just happened to have a thread about a ghost building started.

I think there needs to be some more strict guidelines laid out for posting a claim in this fourm. Like every claim of a haunting must be accompanied by a certain amount of effort to provide media so others can study and verify the claims.

I dunno...so frustrating.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
when I posted this thread...

at that time the video have alread received local media coverage...the local radion station had a link to a copy...they also had a segment on it...the building was up for sale for only $65,000 and nobody had any bids on it...the local TV station had a crew "optimize" the video and aired it there in Corpus Cristi during a short segment...

I don't know if its real or fake but what I do know it is the kind of video that makes you think....

plus..

the TV station said it was not doctored or did not seem to be fake..

I still got the video and have some still pics of the girl...i will upload them when i get a chance...i'm on a differ computer...

lastly...i sent the large copy to make of the members here on the site...

so

if you are one of the guys who i sent the vid to...don't be greedy..please share the wealth...

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join