It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

<My Near Death Experience and Ascent to Heaven>

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

Thanks for sharing your story kinglizard! I'm intrigued by the very least!

I've always had a somewhat vague belief in God, but your story has definitely helped strengthen it. Once again, thanks for sharing your story!

I'm glad everything went well. Bless you!

[edit on 25-2-2009 by ZikhaN]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
wow..that is one beautiful story.. I feel uplifted just for reading it.. thanks for taking the time to share it in such detail.. I really like your picture too it looks very heavenly.. Good luck with the rest of your journey and may God open your mind to more insights and wonders.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

That is an incredible and inspiring story king. I've never had any doubts about God and what you describe seems like a fact to me, like I know (or feel) it's absolute Truth. You were truly blessed and have seen what all of us await.

God Bless.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Fascinating story but I'm skeptical on whether or not to believe someone who aligns themselves to be the king of lizards which can only correlate with the king of 'reptilians' or something of the sort.

But never the less fascinating story, just a rather deceiving user name suggesting otherwise I guess..

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by hezekiah

I assure you my real name is not kinglizard. lol

The name is from an old song I used to like. I really don't believe in the whole reptilian thing and had no knowledge of it when I joined ATS.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Amazing story.

I bet that feeling of peace was to die for.

But seriously, all joking aside, I wish we could feel like that here.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful journey into the presence of God my friend.

If people only knew they can have the experiences of His kingdom, here on earth as well, through the very act of dieing to self, (human nature), and asking Jesus to take all of your life. Yes, He is real! He is alive!

People say: "if only i could experience the true presence of God, (as powerful as kinglizard did in death), without the physical pain associated with near death". You can!

There is most certainly other dimensions to what we have become blinded to, deaf to, through conditioning in life, and societal beliefs.

Everything is not as it seems. Our minds have become closed to the possibility of other dimensions and our perceived reality as being all that there is, although it seems, an awakening of other dimensions of reality is becoming more prevalent, even with science.

To me, the danger is with these dimensions becoming more wildly understood as being a reality, people need to be aware that its not only God whom is in other dimensions.

To me its important to only use Jesus as the doorway to the very real dimension of His kingdom as I have experienced.

I loved how you was calling Jesus to help you! Very cool brother!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Don't recall if I've commented on this, or not.

Love reading such accounts.

Very glad for your experience with God and learning the power of the Name of Jesus The Christ.

Praise God for your healing.

How has your spiritual walk progressed from that time?

Blessings,

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I have no doubts anymore..I feel supremely confidant about my faith. God is the foundation of my life and I see him in everything. Don't think that was so true for me before my NDE. One of the most surprising things to me is how my NDE affected others. Some real blessings came from the sharing of the story.

[edit on 5/17/2009 by kinglizard]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
That is a beautiful testimony. Thank you for sharing, and I share your faith. I too experienced God, but in a different way. I asked him to deliver a person back into my life, and he did in a round about way that involved a car accident in Wyoming, moving to Florida and then New York City, and then ending up in an emergency room where she was working as an ER doctor, brought there by the EMTs because of my location when I fell ill. I felt God when I asked, and when I was on the way to the ER in the ambulance months later. It was like i was floating, numb, seeing myself while seeing outwards, a duality of experience, both objective and subjective at the same time. It was incredible, and ever since then I have smiled to myself for being privileged to have experienced it. Some tell me it was just a coincidence. But the odds of it are too remote. Ask, believe, repent, receive, is my motto ever since then.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Wow greenorbs that's amazing!

The connections are impossible to ignore...really amazing. Thanks for sharing that with us.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Hi All,

Just thought I'd share with you a very interesting link:

www.divine-portal.com...

The Kosmik Nexus is a place of helpful & empowering information for all Truth and Light seekers. Knowledge and Wisdom hold the keys to healing, understanding and liberation for all sentient beings.

Within these pages my fellow Light Soldiers you will find Esoteric, Scientific and Spiritual Knowledge of many types & varieties that will aid you in your Quest.

Inside each and every one of us lie untapped spiritual gems that can awaken. Here you will learn how to energize and grow this potential for it is only when we change ourselves do we really change the world.

The future of our reality hangs in the balance. We must begin to stem the tide of oppression that is afflicting our home and begin to empower and awaken ourselves and those around us. Come, let us arise to a new dawn. The revolution begins.....

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing that amazing experience. As an individual that struggles with 'belief systems', I find it supremely comforting to read accounts such as yours. It gives me true hope that there is something greater after this life. Regardless of what I believe and practice, I have always had hope in a "Heaven" or "Afterlife" of some sort. Again, I thank you for sharing~

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jackieps1975

Thanks for the kind reply.

[edit on 5/22/2009 by kinglizard]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
kinglizard , i really believe you went trough all that, but understand this , one of the apostles also had a heavenly experience in the Bible, that doesnt mean your soul is saved forever.

all im saying is having an experience like this doesnt save your soul , think about this hard , leave the world behind and all its pleasures and search for Christ, read the Bible study it out and see for yourself what it says.

what i find strange is that God asked you if you want to stay or leave ; If you dont find Christ in this life you will regret for eternity that you said no to Him, this is so important, leave the wordly pleasures behind and study the Bible out for yourself

if you do so you will see for yourself there is a difference between being converted (as you are now) and regenerated.

[edit on 15-8-2009 by DHammer]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedDragon
Here's a near-death-experience a person had on '___':

Then I saw a light and everything stopped. It was as if the light communicated to me everything I had done wrong and it showed me what love is. It showed me that God is love. By spreading love, you make God stronger. By making God stronger, he can, in return, help you. He told me your love has to be unconditional. That is the only rule he really has. And it is one thing all religions have in common. He also told me that the drugs I was doing was like a false love. I was doing it so I wouldn't have to interact with people. I could inject my own love into my veins and be happy. But that is not good enough. I don't know. It was an odd experience.
www.near-death.com...

Science explains that your near death experience wasn't spiritual at all. Instead, it was just a hallucination.

Read through the user-submitted trip stories on www.erowid.org... and you'll find that these hallucinations are a dime-a-dozen.

In fact, we can chemically recreate near-death-experiences and other so-called "spiritual" experiences. In this case, you'd just need to take '___' and you might experience the same hallucination all over again.

There were no souls or anything supernatural or spiritual involved; it was all chemicals reacting in your brain that changed your perception of reality.

I don't mean for this post to insult you in any way, but I really am interested in reading your response.

[edit on 2/16/07 by RedDragon]

[edit on 2/16/07 by RedDragon]

Yep, OP had an OBE and hallucinated- textbook stuff

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by lifecitizen

Yes indeed, opinions may vary...I'm cool with that.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DHammer
kinglizard , i really believe you went trough all that, but understand this , one of the apostles also had a heavenly experience in the Bible, that doesnt mean your soul is saved forever.

I'm sure I could turn from Christ right now and reject him and what you say would be true. Though I am saved just like anyone else that accepts Jesus' salvation and follows his direction. The NDE isn't the thing that saved me.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join