It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

<My Near Death Experience and Ascent to Heaven>

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

Well, that story put tears in my eyes.

Praise the Lord!

Thanks so much for sharing that, I hope more people read it, then "get it".

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Kinglizard,

I read your thread some time ago, just how long ago I don't as I couldn't find my post, and was deeply moved by the beauty with which you described heaven. I can now say good sir that you led me back to God. I was so deeply disturbed in the time before I found your post and found myself delving into the occult, etc. Yours was the LAST post I read before I left ATS. I only recently came back as of today and was reminded of your post.

For what you did, I can only say thank you.

The Lord is very much a part of my life today and he quides my every action and thought. I have never been so deeply touched by anything as I have by God. He guides me in a way that I know it is him and when you finally come to the realization of his presence in your life, it seems like all of those odd moments finally make sense. I cannot tell you how many times I've been practically slapped in the face with his plan for me and every time I'm left speechless.

It's as if I was blind before, my vision healed by God.

And you sir, led me back to him.

Then again, perhaps it was all part of his plan. In fact, I'm sure it was all part of his plan. The Lord works in mysterious ways, ways that I will never understand, but I can thank you for what you did for me. I found God and have been lucky enough to hear my calling in life! I am leaving with United Planet in January to Nairobi, Kenya, Africa where I will be working with orphaned children who have been displaced by the disease and violence within their neighborhoods. Nairobi is in fact the capital there and has one of the worst slums in the world....that is where I'm going. I am not afraid to go honestly, I am more afraid of not going. God has shown me the path I am to take and I will gladly follow his direction.

I'll be in Kenya for a year, teaching the children and mentoring them, after which I have chosen to travel to another country. Perhaps even Darfur? I don't know yet, but I have faith the Holy Spirit will guide my decisions appropriately. I even head a community service/action group called Reconstructing Hope now! All of this I attribute to God, but once again, I want to say thank you. I also felt as though telling you may bring peace to your own self. Perhaps an outcome of your story? An outcome finally of what the Lord sent you back to do?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Sounds like your brain released alot of '___'. Alot of spiritual / supernatural experiences are caused by this drug. Sorry but I dont believe in the so called "GOD". Thats why im being skeptical. As long as the experience leads you towards positivity and happiness, it was a good thing. But dont let the experience blind you from continuing to learn about ALL religion and the bits and peices we can all take from each, to better ourselves and the world.

Never stop smiling!

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by acapablemind

WOW! You are really inspiring acapablemind. Congratulations on your new direction....may we all have your conviction and courage.

Blessings to you my friend!

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I know God allowed me to return for some reason. I pray everyday that he will reveal his plan to me though I get the feeling that part of that plan is for me to share this story.

That is PRECISELY the reason you were allowed to return. To share your story, to those who do not believe in an afterlife. For those who do not believe in heaven or hell when they die.

That is your "plan". Awesome experience. I'll try my best not to be envious.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
What if you didn't say "help me Jesus." ?

I wonder if you would've kept getting higher..and higher...

Probably.

You didn't see a religious heaven, considering there's no such thing.

You perhaps may have experiences something universal instead of religious. But who knows, just my two cents.....

I mean, what do I know, I believe life exists beyond our planet SILLY ME!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
You can feel free to speculate all you like and convince yourself your fictional hypothetical scenarios are somehow more true than the very real experience I had.

All I can say is that I called on Jesus and he took my soul to a place out of the darkness and bathed in God's light where I was given a choice.

Don't think this post is made with any hostility, you have the right to accept or cast away.

Peace...

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
for those who believe in me and my father may they shine in my heart of sun, for the light of my city is my heart, for the shallows of dark is my spirit, for those to see through me, let my spirit shine.

You shall see the innocent face of a young man, eyes so bright and universal, my face so loving my heart so golden, for, I was answered and i shall come again for those who disbelieve that i can not commucate through whatever means, let them see, today, that i am jesus christ, the son of all creation, the son of complete love. for if those beleive me, i shall shine, for those that don't, let them repent and learn, for i love everyone, even in my darkest hour, for ever in enernaity shall i be. -Yeshua/Jesus/Horus the second coming is already here.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by deathpoet69]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by deathpoet69

What verse is that?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by InterestedObserver

mine

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

lol what, so you're saying you're Jesus?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Yeah..........

also, last time I checked...the Bible is the fictional item here....

Good story though

[edit on 20-8-2008 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterestedObserver

lol what, so you're saying you're Jesus?

Are you surprised?

Matthew 24:4-5:

"And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many."

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
lol. you will find out yourself.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by deathpoet69
lol. you will find out yourself.

You do know that a LOT of people think they are Jesus, what makes you any different?

[edit on 21-8-2008 by _Phoenix_]

JAK

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Before this thread strays off topic let's remember the subject is: If anyone wishes to assert that they are Jesus then they are free to open a separate thread dealing with the matter and answer any resulting questions.

Thank you,

Jak

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

check out www.myspace.com/yeshua look at evidence of jesus and i agree with the mod, keep to the subject. thanks.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by deathpoet69]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

That page was a laugh, thanks for it. I needed it

Well, it's also important to know that a lot of folks are believers when they have these experiences.

In reality though, it doesn't have to be a Christian paradise you entered, or at least almost entered. Could've been the kingdom of Zeus, or Apollo, maybe even Allah. Doesn't have to be Your God. Not directly to the original poster, but just in general to followers of organized religion.

Like I said, good story. Just like the Bible and other books from other religion institutions.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Wow....Praise The Holy One....

I am thankful for your return....I noticed this was around two years ago...how do you feel now. Did you recover the full use of the lung?

Peace

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I did lose function in the bottom 1/4 - 1/3 of one of my lungs though it's usually not noticeable to me. If I really exert myself physically I can get this wheezing sound on exhale when my lungs are really going hard.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join