It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

<My Near Death Experience and Ascent to Heaven>

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I have a hard time believing any of these stories of people going to heaven from a near death experience..

Why?

Well that person would have skipped the point in time where Jesus returns and raises the dead incorruptible and separates them...

So it's contradicting the Bible. How is it possible that you would have gone through the end times process when it hasn't even happened yet?

Death is the victory satan has over us. All the dead is sleeping(as the bible says) until Jesus returns and raises whoever is.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I didn't stay, I was only shown a glimpse as is with ever near death experience survivor.

I was given a choice to return so I don't know how that figures in but I can only share what I experienced no more.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
I didn't stay, I was only shown a glimpse as is with ever near death experience survivor.

I was given a choice to return so I don't know how that figures in but I can only share what I experienced no more.

I don't want to deny it if it is the truth, but I just had to add in the facts of the Bible towards all of this that most don't seem to consider.

It's strange...you could have been shown a glimpse because god knew you would only be a short time.

The Bible also days, "is there anything too great for God?", answer is obviously no. So easily possible...

There has been people making up story's to get attention and money..

It's just strange God would show you the light from heaven and all of this before he judges you...

Very detailed story. Like I said I'm not going to be positive on either end, if this is true, that is amazing and God Blesss.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

wait...you were given a choice to return?

That doesn't sound right....AT ALL.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
You really think God would pull you up to heaven and give you a choice to stay or not?

Any Christians out there know how wrong this sounds...?
edit on 19-2-2011 by Techyo because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2011 by Techyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I know it's difficult if not impossible to trust a strangers word on the internet about a story like mine so I can't blame you for being skeptical, it's probably the wisest choice really.

I do believe though that I have proven myself to this community over the last 7 years years. I'm am an honorable trustworthy person, people know that.

Anyway what I wrote in the opening post is exactly what I experienced...without any manipulation or exaggeration.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I know it's difficult if not impossible to trust a strangers word on the internet about a story like mine so I can't blame you for being skeptical, it's probably the wisest choice really.

I do believe though that I have proven myself to this community over the last 7 years years. I'm am an honorable trustworthy person, people know that.

Anyway what I wrote in the opening post is exactly what I experienced...without any manipulation or exaggeration.

No disrespect, but my conclusions of trust come from the word of God.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
None taken at all. If I didn't have thick skin I never would have opened myself up by posting my NDE to this site. Some people think my experience was caused by the actions of a chemical released in my brain, some think my experience is exactly how I explained it to be, other who don't know me may think I'm lying. I'm okay with that.

I can only share with you exactly what happened.

Take care.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Techyo

It is called FREE WILL,
I dies once and was given the choice to exercize my free will to return to physical body/earth.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I don't think I have shared this before, could be wrong though.

When I was was taken off life support and the ventilator after 12 days (I think) I would watch church sermons on the television in the room. When they read passages from the bible I would get the chills up and down my arms, around my back and through the top of my neck. The chills or "goose bumps" I get aren't the typical ones you feel for just a moment and then disappearing. These chills stay for as long as the reading. It's the most incredible feeling...they just go on and on and on, it's like a gift.

I can't contribute it to anything else because I have never felt such a thing in my life. I mention it today because to be truthful I haven't read or listened to my bible for awhile. Today I am and the hour long continuous chills still happen.

Does this happen to anyone else?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Thank you a lot for sharing that beautiful experience, but even though I deeply want to feel that happiness, that love, feel like you felt, I still don't believe, its weird, I know I want to see god, to feel him, but I refuse to believe in him, it's hard to explain, its like His plan for me involves me not believing.
I've always known that I will do something amazing in this world that I have a huge propose, but that that propose needs in some way that I don't believe.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
That was an absolutely gorgeous description... truly, that put me in awe. It always brings me to tears to think about completely surrendering ourselves to God so that all of our problems are no more and we return to Him to find such a beautiful place. You're definitely blessed, and I pray you continue to be blessed.

Thank you so much for sharing this.

Originally posted by kinglizardI
can't contribute it to anything else because I have never felt such a thing in my life. I mention it today because to be truthful I haven't read or listened to my bible for awhile. Today I am and the hour long continuous chills still happen.

Does this happen to anyone else?

I've had that happen too, but it resembles how I've always felt about music - I could have chills for the entirety of a song or couple of songs There were always just.. pieces that really affected me, and I felt like I could drown in them (pleasantly) if I allowed myself to. I don't know if it's because I've manually played instrumental music - maybe that makes a connection with the vibration or musical tones that come from the instrument cause this.

I mention the above because I was never particularly religious as a child, despite always being able to feel in my soul that there's a God. But now, when listening to sermons, or reading prayers or the Bible, I feel the same then, too. Ever since moving into true devotion to God as well, I've found I cry daily, which definitely wasn't the case before lol Does that occur for you, too?
edit on 3/23/2011 by Debunker75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing this, very touching.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
THAT is SUCH a beautiful experience!

i'd like to tell others your story as well. So great! to have these heavenly experiences... your focus becomes so sharp like a great sword.. remain focused and never forget!
and ALWAYS always ask Him to remind you He is with you.. and with others as well

the daily walk on this planet is a tough one as a Christian. filled with unbelievers attempting to debunk at every chance they get so they do not feel inadequate. but hold fast and never stop praying. never stop thanking Him and most of all never forget.

There are some very lucky people in this world who get to behold His beauty, who hold an experience which will keep them erect for all the days of their lives without stumbling, and even still He will continue to reveal Himself. Ask and it will be given

steve

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Techyo

I too had a NDE caused by 15,640 volts of electricity passing through my body for a minute.
I am a Catholic and I too was given the choice, via this question by two beings of Light, "Do you want to die?"
Obviously, exercizing my free will to the utmost, said no, and here I am 17 years later.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Techyo

I don't want to deny it if it is the truth, but I just had to add in the facts of the Bible towards all of this that most don't seem to consider.

It's strange...you could have been shown a glimpse because god knew you would only be a short time.

The Bible also days, "is there anything too great for God?", answer is obviously no. So easily possible...

There has been people making up story's to get attention and money..

It's just strange God would show you the light from heaven and all of this before he judges you...

Very detailed story. Like I said I'm not going to be positive on either end, if this is true, that is amazing and God Blesss.

Why does it have to be the christian god? why can't it be a god of no religion? a god no one actually knows as well as they'd lie, after all its god and we are humans, He is beyond our capabilities of knowledge

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mbartelsm

Because the Holy Spirit of GOD enables us to understand Him. the very reason atheists are atheists .. and the unbelieving, unbelieving.

faith is a gift from GOD Himself . you must Ask wholeheartedly to recieve.

Here is a link for you. if you are able to accomplish this task, you will feel like the happiest man in the world. Promise.

read past the nay sayers and arrive at my postings.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 26-4-2011 by steven704 because: Link

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Thankyou for sharing your story with the world. I believe every word you say as I too have been touched by the grace of God.

This is pure speculation on my part, but I think you are doing exactly what God wants you to do right here - share your story so that those in the world with an open mind and heart can hear and believe.

May God continue to bless you and guide you in your life here in earth

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
kinglizard, allow me to thank you for sharing that.

I never venture into this section of ATS due to my beliefs (I believe in a Creator but the Jesus stuff and other religious things are fairytales to me) but it's like something directed me to at least take a glance around, saw this, read your OP and it's like a feeling of reassurance hit me.

Again, thank you.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

Sure it doesn't mean anything but when you describe the gold lace with the light behind it I had a picture of it in my mind and as I scrolled down the page I saw you had photo shopped the same picture that was in my mind. I pictured it just like that. Maybe you just give good description.

Have you heard or read anything about this mans experience. Of the NDEs I have heard of his most closely resembles yours. Sure you have heard of this famous case. Howard Storm. He is a speaker on this now.

edit on 9-5-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join