It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

<My Near Death Experience and Ascent to Heaven>

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Yellow,

The glimpse I received was not earned. I am a dirty sinning man unworthy of being saved...It was by faith alone that I was.

Early in life I was raised a Christian through a parochial school...in my teens I lost my faith...and in my 30's found it again. I believe in Christ and trusted in his words when I called on him to save me when I went through my ordeal outlined in the opening post.

I am/was unworthy of the gift but received it.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
There seems to be a contradiction between your experience and that which is presented in the Bible. The Bible characterizes repentance as necessary for salvation, in many passages such as:

Matthew 4:17 "From that time Yehshua began to preach and to say, REPENT. For the kingdom of Heaven is at hand."
John 14:15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments."
John 14:24 "He who does not love Me does not keep My Words, and the Word which you hear is not Mine, but the Father's who sent Me."
(Written in Exodus 20:6 & Deuteronomy 5:2)

Thank you for your time my friend

edit on 8/1/2012 by Yellow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing your experience, It is amazing to me how many people have these experiences. It puts my mind at ease and makes me not so scared of death. Thank You again so much.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

Thank you so much for sharing! These stories...stories like yours confirm my own beliefs.

It really does inspire me. I hope you are doing ok now...being that sick, I can't even imagine.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yellow
There seems to be a contradiction between your experience and that which is presented in the Bible. The Bible characterizes repentance as necessary for salvation, in many passages such as:

Matthew 4:17 "From that time Yehshua began to preach and to say, REPENT. For the kingdom of Heaven is at hand."
John 14:15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments."
John 14:24 "He who does not love Me does not keep My Words, and the Word which you hear is not Mine, but the Father's who sent Me."
(Written in Exodus 20:6 & Deuteronomy 5:2)

Thank you for your time my friend

edit on 8/1/2012 by Yellow because: (no reason given)

It is my personal belief that what is in the bible, what we (Christians) are taught today and what Jesus taught are certainly not the same thing.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Fantastic story! Happy to know that everything turned out alright

Interesting stuff aswel, I love reading about near-death experiences and what people go through, your story corroborates with hundreds if not thousands of others

The goal in life, is to Love.

Love yourself and every living thing around you.

Share your knowledge.

Open your self to a higher consciousness and knowing.

Peace and love brother

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Hey thanks you guys for the positive comments.!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I don;t know ,after reading about gnosticism ,I am not sure what to believe anymore ,@OP What is your religion???

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
i though people in here were more than this manipulated... havent you think that your img of the "heaven's doors" are the same as the one that are implanted for the people? i mean, if you are "a soul with no body at all" why would it need doors? havent you thinked that you were implanted with thoses thoughts?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

The experience imparts knowledge. Where once there was faith (belief without knowledge) there is now knowledge.

Like the OP, I too have experienced a N.D.E. This statement couldnt have said it any better how one is changed!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Wow, what an amazing story I'd like to share mine.

It was this past summer when my closest friend and college roommate passed away in an auto accident when his car veered off the road and hit a tree. I was completely devastated I was in a haze for the next few days after the accident, making plans to return to his home state for his funeral. A week after his passing and returning home from his funeral I fell asleep and thats when it began.

I call it "it" because there are no words for what I saw after seeing that picture it made it click again, I remember being enveloped by the light being 10,000 times brighter than the sun, infront of that light my roommate stood clothed in a white robe, the light radiated like rays of the sun from behind him. I felt the immense power and glory of the light and the light was almost of a familiar feeling and there was a presence to that light, I knew exactly what the light was, God. My friend stood before me not speaking but had a few words to say. I remember having the urge and the insistance that I turn around, when I did I saw pitch black nothingness and I remember thinking "that is where I am" the blackness had a significance almost like a warning or a plane of current consciousness of spirituality on earth.

As I turned back towards the light my friend said to me "this is what it is, this is where I am, let the light always guide you and it will be with you".

After that message I awoke and looked around my room, it took me awhile to get re-acclimated to my surroundings almost like my senses were trying to perceive information again, very strange feeling. To this day I know what it was and what I saw. It was not the images that made the most impact but the knowledge and the powerful feeling of love and faith I felt from the light. He really is the "Alpha and Omega, Beginning and the End".

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
do you fear death ? do you believe in life after death, some people claim they have lived before?

do you recall a former life. ?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Thanks for so much for sharing your testimony. The part where you were heard saying “I touched the face of God" is so awesome to me and I suspect that is what literally happened. It reminds me of some of the things that Percy Collett saw during his out of body experience when he went to heaven for 5 & 1/2 days and brought back insights as to what Heaven is like. I saw him on TV years ago and have never forgotten some of the questions he was able to ask Jesus face to face in Heaven. He asked Jesus what happens when a person is actually born again and Jesus' answer was "That is when the blood is applied". Below is some of the info collected over the years about him.

Dr. Percy Collet prayed for 7 1/2 years to see heaven. He was a missionary to the Amazon jungle when God honored his request and took him to heaven for 5 and 1/2 days. Collett and 250 Indians and missionaries prayed for eight days to God to show them Heaven. On the 9th day everyone saw angels in the sky and on the 10th they were all "struck down by the glory of God". Then: "My soul came out of my body. Your soul is God's intelligence in you."

As my soul had left my body and my soul looked down at my own body, my guardian Angel, who had been with me for so many years, said to me: "We are going to take the Journey. I have not been in Heaven since you were born and at the time I appeared to you in Edgehill." My soul and the Angel stood there in expectation as everyone else was still lying on their backs under the power of THE LIVING GOD. We were the only ones standing.

An eight foot angel with a flaming sword took Percy's soul on a six hour journey through space to a great planet called Heaven. "It's over two trillion miles away. We passed two light years in one hour." After passing the sun at millions of miles a minute, we came to another sun and another solar system and planets all around it. Heaven is a real planet 80 times bigger than the earth and 2,000,000 miles around.

"After We crossed the river of life, we came to a place Jesus called Eternity where there are many windows of Heaven. And then we stood upon those windows and Jesus put his hands upon my eyes. He said: "Percy look out into Eternity, that is from where the Father and I came from"

"God is building this new Planet, in Heaven, it has rivers but it has no sun, the light of God supplies it. There are other planets which are occupied by angels, beings looking just like us. Heaven is surrounded by fire and you can’t come through that fire unless you have been washed in the blood of Jesus."

Most interesting were Percy’s personal comments:

"When people tell me to see a psychiatrist I tell them ‘I am a psychiatrist’."

"I’ve been interrogated by 400 lawyers. But they couldn’t shake my story."

YouTube Video (audio only meat & potatoes only - edited to 3 hours)

In the book he mostly writes about his family and his earthly life, the video & audio files focus more on his trip to heaven.

I walked in Heaven with Jesus (PDF only)

Percy Collett MP3s and Book

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

those of us who have experienced the mercy of God at first hand have no excuse to deny him.
i think you are were sent back for a reason. just like he saved me from death many,many times i think the least i can do is to try and get to know him better and be a witness to the people who knew me before, and await for his second coming. seek the truth, just like you -iv overcomed my fear of death along time ago,and in this present day and age i sometimes even see it as a blessing.being only 22 i really hope i live to see Christs second coming. anyway our strength is God keep your head up

once he has manifested his glory in your life you no longer need scientific proof for his existence
edit on 17-3-2012 by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Hey hope you are ok I completely sympathize I have trapped nerves all the time in my back and cannot even move for days I mean I cant even breath without shooting pains up my spine. I started working out on my back muscles have never had it since.

I have also been very far into a nde as coincidence would have it. And I know people get angry when you comment on their faith but believe me that wasn't Jesus you saw it was either your spiritual guide or a soul group member...you will see one day.

Hope your still healthy

edit on 18-3-2012 by AsuspiciousMANappears because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I was thinking of the many disbelievers at ATS. Here's a witness, a beautiful women describes on the 700 Club her NDE. She went to hell and then was snatched away to Heaven. Tamara gives the reason why. It's a beautiful testimony. I am Catholic, still I love the 700 club shows.

I especially am thinking of my friend, Mr. XYZ, I so hope he sees this
post and watches the Youtube video. You are dear to me Mr. XYZ.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Congratulations!

GOD is LIGHT and VIBRATION (sound).

That's why you see the LIGHT and others may hear the trumpet.
While experiencing near-death.

edit on 5-4-2012 by vnmusic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Wow what an incredible experience.

Namaste

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
This is beautiful experience you had and I was very moved by it and My wife's grandmother said something similar before she passed and she had no pain med's at all. She went on describing flowers coming down all around her and that sweet smell as she she took her last breath. Thank you for sharing your story and very happy to have read it. My thoughts and prayers are with you and God bless.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Beautiful and inspiring story. From this event, your life (as im sure it has) will transform. You look at things in life, in a different light, and you try to emulate, all that God is. I speak from experience (which i will later post in time) concerning this area, and when life has presented challenges, ive faced them with strength due to these Holy and wondrous experiences.

S&F

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join