It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

<My Near Death Experience and Ascent to Heaven>

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
When the body is subjected to large doses of pain, the body responds by flooding the body with chemicals already used, such as serotonin, dopamine, and endorphins, the endorphins along with the drug dilaudid you were taking causes severe hallucinations. The body becomes unable to deal with the pain and begins to manifest delusions based on the persons state of mind. Any idea that the person would be thinking about is magnified 10 fold and hallucinations are the bodies way of coping with the painful stress on the body. It's the bodies way of keeping you from making the injury worse. YOU DID NOT SEE JESUS.

P.S. Even without heavy painkillers, hallucinations are perceived because the body has been so stressed by the injuries that the body may release higher than normal amounts for that much pain because the body is unable to regulate itself properly, due to blood loss, infections, or otherwise.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

Sounds like a wonderful experience. I didn't read all the pages of this thread, so forgive me if this has been asked before. My question is, are you a christian and what kind of church do you attend now?

Thank you!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to [url= by Lisa7Lisa[/url]

I am a Christian based on the bible...and the bible only.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Sorry to hear that you went through so much pain, But what a amazing experience...The Reality of God / Creator...

And Knowing And Feeling HIS PURE LOVE!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Thanks for your post. I went through horrors but they lead me to a life experience I wouldn't trade for the world. In life things fade so every now and then I try to relive the experience in as much detail as I can remember. It gives me chills.

I wanted to record as accurately as possible the experience in writing so that with the passing of time it wouldn't change within the mind as that is common.

Again thanks.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Thanks. I needed that.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I am always amazed at experiences like this from different people. I too had an amazing experience after a NDE.

I have had 22 major surgeries and was on life support for two weeks. It is the most amazing experience like you described, but a little different for me. I had the same comfortable warmth, also I had the experience of a massive download of information. It eludes words, but it was like I was connected to a network where millions of gigabytes of data was being dumped into my consciousness.

I also became aware of everything in the universe instantly. As an analogy, I can only describe it as like you are in a dark room and there is a fish tank with lots of fish and other things in it but it is dark. Then, all at once the light comes on in the tank and you are aware of everything in it. I became aware of everything and loads of data at once and also felt connected to everything in the universe. I don't recall all the data because it was entirely too much. I remember the experience of it. Like an energy that connected to the "ALL". I was part of the "ALL". These experiences really are hard to explain in words.

I was always scared to death to have surgery and thought i would not come out of one. I was afraid of death. Well, all that ended abruptly after I had half my neck and back of my skull blown off by my exwife after being divorced for 7 years. She came into my house while I was sleeping and had a 12ga with 00 magnum buck shot in it. For some reason, divine providence, I awoke right in time to see her standing with the shotgun aimed at my head and grabbed the end in time to knock it to the side. Thank God she panicked and dropped it and ran, because it had 6 more shells in it. Hence all the surgery over 18 months.

I always get a kick out of the people, scientists, doctors, atheists trying to explain away these experiences as anything but your spirit or soul going on after you die and experiencing what I know as God. One day they will find out like any of us that experienced it. When your body dies, you don't. The entity that is you goes on to another existience. It is pure comfort, love, and peace. At least it was for me. I have heard others with an NDE that found quite the opposite and changed their views dramatically after coming back to our common existience here in this dimension. It is an amazing transformation of these folks.

I have no fear of dying any longer either. I know what is there in the afterlife. Thanks for your story. I always like to hear others experiences with this.

edit on 8/9/12 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
This topic has been on my mind for about a week now. I hate when I go through this phase trying to find an answer when there is no absolute proof. Anyways, I've been doing a lot of research and hearing arguments from both sides but I am leaning towards that the conscious does exist once our body retires.

If the conscious does exist, many people that experienced a NDE says there is unconditional love, peace, just everything out of this world that is simply paradise. I think there would still be something out there that our human minds can not possibly think of or even understand. After all, this universe is HUGE and science even supports theories of parallel universes, realms, time, etc.

Anyways, if conscious does exist...what do we do after death in our consciousness? What do you think we do? Just be happy all day? Do we transform into the next vessel whether it be earth or some other realm into another life? If reincarnation takes place, do we make new relationships with loved ones and the past one cease to exist? Maybe it's like a video game where you and your buddies decide to have a new "session" or "game" and you play together only for it to be over again. Lol, that's an analogy someone gave me and I thought it was pretty interesting.

Honestly I don't care what happens in the after life as long as I'm happy and with people I care about. lol If reincarnation to a new "vessel" exists, I hope it is a journey with the ones I love...or where I can return to my loved ones and talk about my experience. I don't know how it'd work! O.o

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by chelle21689

Anyways, if conscious does exist...what do we do after death in our consciousness? What do you think we do? Just be happy all day? Do we transform into the next vessel whether it be earth or some other realm into another life? If reincarnation takes place, do we make new relationships with loved ones and the past one cease to exist?

According to my research on this topic there is a time of rest and rejuvenation for our spirit after death for a certain amount of time. Then if we still have more lessons we need to learn on earth, we can choose to come back again. We don't have to come back to earth, but the lessons we need for enlightenment can be learned so much faster here than in the spiritual realm.... well, certain ones anyway. So most do choose to keep coming back to earth until they have completed all their lessons here.

Most souls reincarnate with the same group of people they knew in this life, except, for example, your cousin in this life may be your sister in the next one, or your mother could be your daughter, etc.

When we have learned all we can on planet earth, which deals with learning pain, emotions, love, etc. we can choose to go elsewhere to continue different lessons.

We are always in the process of learning until we advance to a state of perfection. Then we go to be one with the creator.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
"According to my research on this topic there is a time of rest and rejuvenation for our spirit after death for a certain amount of time. Then if we still have more lessons we need to learn on earth, we can choose to come back again. We don't have to come back to earth, but the lessons we need for enlightenment can be learned so much faster here than in the spiritual realm.... well, certain ones anyway. So most do choose to keep coming back to earth until they have completed all their lessons here."
Hm, "choose" to. There are so many planets out there, you don't think it's possible to have a new life on another place? I'm just saying after we reach enlightenment, what happens then? Are we just happy forever? It's a hard concept to take in.

"Most souls reincarnate with the same group of people they knew in this life, except, for example, your cousin in this life may be your sister in the next one, or your mother could be your daughter, etc."
I like the idea that the ones we have connections with just happen to stay in our life. I know soul/energy knows no gender or romanticism but it's pretty terrible idea for me to think that my mother could possibly reincarnate to my future husband LOL. I guess I'd like to believe that the soul energy does have special types of love for certain ones. Such as the mother/daughter type relationship will always some how stay whether through sister/niece or friend/younger friend. I don't really believe in "true love" but I believe we decide on that. With the romanticism, I think there are certain people that fit us best in certain life periods. If I could pick one soul mate to journey with me everywhere in terms of romanticism best for me I could.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

"According to my research on this topic there is a time of rest and rejuvenation for our spirit after death for a certain amount of time. Then if we still have more lessons we need to learn on earth, we can choose to come back again. We don't have to come back to earth, but the lessons we need for enlightenment can be learned so much faster here than in the spiritual realm.... well, certain ones anyway. So most do choose to keep coming back to earth until they have completed all their lessons here."

Hm, "choose" to. There are so many planets out there, you don't think it's possible to have a new life on another place? I'm just saying after we reach enlightenment, what happens then? Are we just happy forever? It's a hard concept to take in.

Yes, there are other planets we can go to for different learning experiences other than what earth offers. As I stated, earth is for learning about emotions, pain, suffering, love, empathy, sympathy, etc. The other planets deal with "other" lessons for enlightenment, according to my sources.
It will take our spirit many, many, many years of earth time to reach the perfected state to join with the creator, so I don't think we will be bored any time soon. Ha!
And I agree, it is hard to comprehend just being in a state of bliss for ever and ever with the creator. Our human brain isn't equipped to understand what that would be like, but I'm sure it is wonderful because that is the direction we are meant to strive toward. We'll know someday. :-)
Sorry, all this information came from many, many books and channeled messages I read years ago that I don't have access to provide the links to now.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

What do you think we do? Just be happy all day? Do we transform into the next vessel whether it be earth or some other realm into another life?

In all honesty I can tell you that when I was floating within the light, maybe part of the light I felt like I was home and one with everything. There were no wants no desires no subconsciously bad thoughts or ideas. It was all positive, love, understanding and forgiveness. It's a place of pure peace and acceptance.

There is no need for anything else, you are a being of light that requires no outside stimulus for happiness and love.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Without reading all the pages one question did you see other people? If so what did they look like and how were they dressed?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I finally registered last night, and this thread makes me really thankful that I did..
Really makes me reconsider my faith (or lack of).

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   
the best site with in depth research is www. near-death.com

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by uraeus

I love to hear That. Giving consideration is a wonderful thing. Sometimes it feels like ether running through the fingers but with faith it you will find it collecting in your hands.

Thanks for the post and open mind.

Live in faith ans see what happens.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by guitarplayer

The only living entity I encountered is the penetrating Godly light engulfing my soul. I didn't see people though that may have happened if I chose to stay.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by gps777

I Once had a d
I've recently discovered is that there is a real Matrix and It's a caused by a chemical that already exists in our brain called '___', '___' is more like an instrument that brings about the Matrix, this released in your mind while we are sleeping! A month ago I got spiked by someone whom was a Free-Masson and followed the Alluminai lizards as their gods that have been around for as long as time.
I found it was one of the greatest trips of my life ever--- I was talking to holograms and surfing space--- It gave me the feeling of what we on this planet have become --- More amazing that seeing any pyramid anywhere I've visited. It was a very cool hit! almost designer drug, called '___' this can be made out of nearly any natural substance using a simple chemistry set. I have ordered something similar online and will be embarking on a journey of discovery again. What turned out to be my third trip, was awesome and I was excepted by everybody in the Matrix, I could never explain what exactly happend because it was so extraordinary--- & could get you beleving in something that you might create by the power of thought, which is what these lizards want, the power of belief. They lead me into a trap using simple pictures of eye's and Monarchy pictures that I took notice of with my phone they might have been meant to make me feel at ease, or soften the blow of meeting them or just brain wash me into being able to see and meet them? I will never fully truly understand!
On finding out I was spiked with '___' I tripped all night and In the morning I called for an ambulance because the feelings of the drug and the brainwashing where still very vivid - & five police whom turned who turned up--- One of them or more, turned out to be an Illuminati I know this because one
of them showed me a video that he was in--- it was with a band called Placebo, Placebo are well known for their following of the Free-Massons--- after a while of talking to the police my phone went off twice on it's own with it in my hands and then the policemans this really freaked me out and the Police stood in amazement--- It went off with a Bob Dylan Song singing "Lil Roster Crowing You got something on your mind---" It's not able to do this on it's own this might have been one of the Illuminats tricks! On there leaving, I heard one of them saying that Im more clued up than expected!
The drug was out of this world I felt like I had super powers and would never need to eat again or sleep--- I was taught a technique called Path-link which was used as a kind of meditation and a special word Blabruff or something similar to stop people reading thoughts yours or someone random joining in the conversation which was alway's happening and became very amusing part of the time. Path-linking was a good way to relax and empty your mind to lose any fear you have and that there was some kind of '___' drink that helped give you for energy of some kind and stay in the Matrix---I met many famous people in a world, I now know, as the Matrix but it hasn't got a real name It's just a place thats always been there since time began. The whole experience has left me with many questions about it all---(So I have decided to go there again, oneday, maybe In Brazil.)
The Matrix (Dream State) seems to have many floors--- and it all tried to convince me of a twin Universe.I found it had a computer hollo-deck with a computer of some kind that you can use anytime to record any record you found helpfull and many, many people residing there are Sometimes in there sleep mode Sometimes after Meditation or hypnosis and or under the influence of '___' or Magic Mushrooms! I was also able to meet some of the Dead that stay there having acquired some secret knowledge from the world or simply because people think them into existence and the've achieve some kind of immortality--- maybe just the power of peoples belief in heven and thoughts everyday --- This all must seem Crackers to any normal person and the whole experience would make, some ordinary people go quite Mad and it could even lead to suicide!
The drug however made me very sick giving me a stomach ache and the the feeling that I was no longer in control! at one point I had a reptile eye in my mind when I Closed my eyes--- that stayed there blinkin for a few hours to start and then hundreds of voices that were coming from all directions--- I had my own, spirit guide---but must keep names to myself (I've found this rule number one)--- I also had a friendly invisible Lizard to talk to that had alleged direct link with a god--- at one point but that soon disappeared after the doctors in white coats literally turned up.It all frightened my mother when she called me to find out that I was hearing strange voices coming from nowhere saying my name, At one point repeating the word Illuminati, all the time, to me!
No space left!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Just by reading this made me feel comfortable. Thank you for sharing your experience! In times like these people like you inspire hope!

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join