It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm new, and I have a conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
aforce

Do you have yahoo IM? or skype? If so, email me your handle.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but threads like this are my biggest pet peeve on ATS. I despise it when someone comes on here and claims they have intimate knowledge of a huge conspiracy or something like that. Then they proceed to make multiple posts and responses, none of which tell us ANYTHING about the actual event(s).

I can understand if what you've already written in your "journal" is too long to post on here. But couldn't you at least give us a brief summary of what it is that you've witnessed? I don't think its fair to come on here and make such extraordinary claims without giving a single detail. Either take a dump or get off the toilet!!!

I don't want to sound rude its just that I've seen things like this way too many times since I've been visiting ATS. I've already had to read over a page of posts in hopes of finding out just what this grand conspiracy is, and all I got out of it was wasted time. I know you're new here and all and maybe I should be cutting you some slack... but PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, give us some information and soon!!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
I'm sorry, but threads like this are my biggest pet peeve on ATS. I despise it when someone comes on here and claims they have intimate knowledge of a huge conspiracy or something like that. Then they proceed to make multiple posts and responses, none of which tell us ANYTHING about the actual event(s).

Patience grasshopper!

Val is on it and I can think of no better person for the job. If there is meat here she will (or will help this new member) serve us up a great Bar-B-Q.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Welcome aforce, I'm new too. I have to admit, you've got me chomping at the bit for more info on the conspiracy you speak of. I can't wait to hear more!

[edit on 22-4-2006 by The Norm]

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Val, You have my permission to expose as you feeel comfortable.
The story is of interest to all and I think you should let it all hang out.

Rick

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
[PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, give us some information and soon!!!!

I'm sorry for the "secrecy". The reason why it hasn't been posted is because of the extremely sensitive nature of the information. I know that sounds even more corny but it is absolutely valid. I have sent val all files with regard to this, and I have given her permission to do whatever she sees fit. She knows my e mail address and certainly would give it to you I guess. Try that, and I will send you all that you desire. I hope you will regret your pre assumptions (with all due respect). The story is absolutely incredible. I promise.

Rick

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by aforce
I'm sorry for the "secrecy". The reason why it hasn't been posted is because of the extremely sensitive nature of the information. I know that sounds even more corny but it is absolutely valid.

No need to for apologies to anyone. There is a far cry from this (and the fact that you have immediately shared with probably most qualified and senior member of ATS to handle it), and all the other "string alongs" we've ever been subjected to.

Newer members who don't realize this need to chill, and those of us who have been around a while should realize this and also chill.

Best of luck and thank you for sharing this. It's a rather brave step if you ask me true or not. If it's true, few people would have the guts to spill it on a board where you know no one and can trust no one, if it's not, you will be answering to Valhall
. Yep - true or not, I 'd call that bravery

Can't wait to hear more.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I'm new on this board also and I agree with the above poster saying that Rick seems to be different than say some of the other threads that lead to nowhere on here. Like that guy that said he was from a top secret part of the government and you can ask him any question. Although it was an interesting thread, it ended lamely. I'm looking forward to reading Val's upcoming posts on this topic. I think we may have something interesting here fellow ATS members.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by aforce
Val, You have my permission to expose as you feeel comfortable.
The story is of interest to all and I think you should let it all hang out.

Rick

I am anxious to know. Hopefully this topic and information will not get swept under the rug like most of the interesting topics do. One day its here and next its a ghost that no one knows anything about.

Maybe this should be in RATS?!

[edit on 22-4-2006 by Event Horizon]

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Aforce sent me the files as well and Im reading them right now...they for the moment seem valid and pose some interesting questions....i will hold further anylsis until Val posts seeing as shes WAY ABOVE in comparisson to me...this is just a bried lil snippet to let people know this guy doesnt appear to be jerking us around.

El senor pom pom rides again

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
How do you keep retards in suspence?

I'll tell ya tomarrow.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praxilla
I'm new on this board also and I agree with the above poster saying that Rick seems to be different than say some of the other threads that lead to nowhere on here. Like that guy that said he was from a top secret part of the government and you can ask him any question. Although it was an interesting thread, it ended lamely. I'm looking forward to reading Val's upcoming posts on this topic. I think we may have something interesting here fellow ATS members.

It is interesting. And I've spent the evening vetting his story. It holds up. This isn't some earth-shattering conspiracy that will prove life on other planets or that the NWO really exists, it is a conspiracy that is in ways much smaller - but at the same time much more systemic - and is much closer to home for each U.S. citizen. It's one community's story of how the facade around us is just that - nothing but an allusion to cover the complacency and incompetency.

It's a good story and I'm going to help him tell it.
I'm glad he didn't just start trying to tell it in a discussion thread (I agree with him that it would be very difficult to do it that way - it extends over several years and has much to convey).

We'll handle this in a way that brings as much visibility to aforce's story as we can get - but fundamentally it's a story that's taking place all around us. And if we hope to have a semblance of worth in this vast community we call America - we need to get a handle on issues like this...in more than one way. We need to demand they be corrected first and foremost, but we also need to find our voice - for ourselves.

That's all I'll say. I don't want the appearance of hyping. And after all the reading I've done today, I don't think that's what aforce is after either. He's genuinely glad to find our site. I think having the audience we have and then presenting these type stories to them is one way ATS can have social value. I'll start working with aforce tonight to get something started.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I got them myself and been reading them
I put them on my google page if intrested

evilbat.googlepages.com...

I put the first page up as in email read this one first
then the other as stated to me.

If he wants me to take em down I will

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I have irrefutable proof that this story is NOT a Hoax...i have in my possesion the April 2002 minutes from Horry County in Which Aforce particpated...once i recieve confrimation from him that I can post specifcs I will post the minutes and link them....sorry that im not putting them up immediatly but I want to do this right and not irk the wrong people.

El senor pom pom rides again

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilBat
I got them myself and been reading them
I put them on my google page if intrested

evilbat.googlepages.com...

I put the first page up as in email read this one first
then the other as stated to me.

If he wants me to take em down I will

the correct way to do this would have been to ask him if he wanted you to put them up in the first place...right? You just posted a private email content to your public webpage.

Bad form.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I did ask when I asked to read em
and I got them in my email

but i'll take em down till its publicy ok'd

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
That's fine. Probably best. If he says okay, then put them back up.

The reason I say this is that he has the entire story on his own website. He has chosen not to link to that website. There must be a reason.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I understand that.

Might not want all the bandwith problems.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I have recommended that aforce just link to his story in this thread.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
aforce gave permission to post his entire account here. I have done so in this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join