It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm new, and I have a conspiracy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
welcome force,i also would love to read the info,on your 9/11..thanks

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
ok mate what you do is copy the URL link of your article, come into the post reply as usual, then you see the little 'world' icon above the post window? you click that and it opens a box for you to type the name of the page your linking to. You can write any title you like, or blank it, then when you click OK it will ask for the actual URL.. so you paste in the url of your article. then you click OK itl close and enter it into the message box, and you can carry on writing whatever you wana write aside that.

Dont forget you can 'preview' messages and test the link first to see if it works. You will suss it out.

Im only just about to start reading the other thread by the way, i know you dont really need to post it here sorry. Still at least now u know how to use links

Heres the new thread link again for those late commers >

www.abovetopsecret.com... d0

[edit on 23-4-2006 by Dimensional_Shifter]

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
This shouldn't have happened to you. You are a victim. The pilot and the government are the attackers. This makes me wonder how safe I really am. Great topic

I think this is one of the hottest topics on ATS and should be greatly discussed. The government rejected you, but we won't. Welcome to ATS.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I'm sorry for what you and your neighbors are going thru Rick. Have you seen anything wierd with the plants or grass around the area that was smoked? It might be interesting to get a sample of the soil or grass to see what kind of chemicals are on it. It might be a clue as to what was sprayed on you during the attacks. Also, the family that lost their beloved dog, do they think they know how he died?

Hope you and your's are fine.

Please keep us up to date.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 05:02 AM
link   
What we are seeing is a lot of incompetence and nobody that will admit it, and if this is going on in one area, why assume it isn't the same all over the states? And this is a matter that involves the safety and security of the people. The authorities are paid by the taxpayer and entrusted to effectively carry out their duties and this is the standard we should expect of them.

Aforce, sorry to hear what you have gone through to try to be a good citizen. Do you fear for your personal safety? I know I would. You are a thorn in the side of people who don't want to admit they are wrong. You might affect their career plans. I would be careful not to publish your address for anyone on the net to read. Is that on there? Before you know it, it could be all over the net and you could have all types knocking on your door.

Now you have posted this story here, would you consider posting it to newspapers or other sites? Maybe newspapers you feel would be most sympathetic. Somebody also mentioned Alex Jones, if the papers aren't interested I think that is a good way to get your story spread around the net if that is what you want.

Good luck.

[edit on 24-4-2006 by Clipper]

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Great read. I hope answers you get answers for your quest.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join