I'm new, and I have a conspiracy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The information about this Conspiracy is available by u2u. I can e mail the 2 downloads to your e mail address. Val has a great idea about interviewing me about each part of the mystery. I would be prouder than you can imagine to present this information to all of you. Please, keep this in perspective. I came to this board because I "believe" I am involved in a conspiracy. I am not here to present myself as Super Vigilante, or seeking sympathy. I am not here to lie about what we saw those days, or to enhance the story in any way. I have asked to propose this to your site because I feel it is extremely important that you experience what I did, as far as our Security response. I am seeking ideas, avenues and a method to expose this Fraud of our Homeland Security. You may disagree with the urgency that I attach to this issue, and I will accept any of those criticisms if you have them. Val has informed me the wait is over. The story is on the site right now. I await all of your questions and comments. Thanks for all of your interest !

Rick

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I have irrefutable proof that this story is NOT a Hoax...i have in my possesion the April 2002 minutes from Horry County in Which Aforce particpated...once i recieve confrimation from him that I can post specifcs I will post the minutes and link them....sorry that im not putting them up immediatly but I want to do this right and not irk the wrong people.

You may post specifics of the meeting. By the way, how did you like my speech?

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by aforce
Hello Everybody,

I'm Rick and I live in the Southeast United States. I am a Landscaper, and operate an animal rescue and rehabilitation facility out of my home. My wife and I are hopeless dog lovers. I have always enjoyed a good conspiracy until I became involved in one. Since that time, I have learned quite a few things about our Department of Homeland Security. My wife and I witnessed what we thought might possibly have been Terrorism 7 weeks before the attacks of September 11th, 2001. We have witnessed subsequent activity as recently as April 2005. The conspiracy that I think I am involved in has come as a result of my taking this information to our Security Entities. It is absolutely the weirdest most bizarre thing I have ever been involved in. I am looking for advice, instruction, or any constructive comment to this issue. How long would you waste your time trying to warn the Government of an impending disaster, when they absolutely will not talk to you? Anyway, I have written a personal "journal" of my search for Homeland Security in this Country.
I write about just what we saw, and what happened after we saw it.
I would be happy to send it to those interested. It's pretty strange !

I look foprward to being a member to the board.

Rick

you can talk to the police or the FBI to warn of an impending disaster. don't expect GBW to give you a call back- thats what, in a sense, you seem to be looking for. department of homeland security is like a reciever of information. they don't have agents or officers to talk to like police and FBI.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilBat
I did ask when I asked to read em
and I got them in my email

but i'll take em down till its publicy ok'd

It is OK please put it back.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
To clarify - and please correct me if I'm mistaken - I believe when aforce says he has sought "Homeland Security," what he means is he has searched throughout the whole gambit of agencies and entities that the Department of Homeland Security is meant to unify and render more effective at combating terrorism, for some tangible sign that real security mechanisms are in place for the prevention of terrorist attacks that could threaten the general populace, and has not only failed to see any evidence that this is the case with respect to the broader Homeland Security picture (at least with respect to the type of threat he perceives,) but also with respect to individual local, state, and federal agencies, entities, etc. tasked with the responsibility of ensuring that security, which he approached first, as any citizen would.

I think he is well aware that contacting the Department of Homeland Security itself is atypical and not the simplest or most pragmatic strategy for communicating and alleviating perceived threats. However, it seems as though he has tried everything the average citizen would be expected to attempt, only to find himself running into brick wall after brick wall. Only then did he try to take the matter to a higher authority, and even that has yet to bear tangible fruit.

That appears to be the point of his message: at all levels, local to federal, bottom to top, both the overall security structure, and the individual components thereof, failed to sufficiently address, respond to, or in some cases even acknowledge, what he truly perceives to be a genuine threat to the security of the country and its citizens.

(Is this a fair assessment?) I just don’t want people to assume he went directly to the highest authority, when in fact it appears he did everything he should have. If he’s telling the truth – and I give people the benefit of the doubt until given reason not to – then his story is deeply disturbing to me, and should be far more public than it apparently has been.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   

I got them myself and been reading them
I put them on my google page if intrested

evilbat.googlepages.com...

I put the first page up as in email read this one first
then the other as stated to me.

If he wants me to take em down I will

404 ERROR.....Page can't be found! Do you think the Gov. pitched it??

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
[and I give people the benefit of the doubt until given reason not to – then his story is deeply disturbing to me, and should be far more public than it apparently has been.

You have interpreted my personal response very accurately, and Thanks
I have no reason to lie or exaggerate. My speeches and letters all say the same thing. It is the story behind the story that I feel makes this issue so terribly disgusting. Terrorism that is not acknowledged, doesn't exist our Administration appears to be saying. Try to imagine all the War on Terror rhetoric and lies if my story is indeed true. And it is. Fighting the Terrorists in Iraq, so they don't come here. If my story is true, that statement is also a lie. And it is. One other interesting bit of information. During the early months of 2002, President Bush went to cities all over the Country speaking to "First Responders" about how important their job was. The speech he gave was generally the same in every city. In South Carolina, his speech included a paragraph about "crop dusters". None of his other speeches included that reference. I believe the President "knew" about these attacks and the effect they had on our first responders locally. I could be wrong, but that paragraph wasn't in any other speech. I encourage all of you to read the journal, but most of all please read the "Testimony to Congress" It has been over 60 days since I requested to meet with a Senate Subcommittee to present this information. I heard each and every member to whom I wrote a letter say "We as Senators are responsible for the protection of our citizens" In each case, the Senator who got my letter found no reason to reply. Zero out of eight. I think this shows very clearly that there is no Homeland Security. It is all just talk.

Rick

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I've read your other link posted by Valhall and I am very sorry to read you had to go through all that. Please don't give up on yourself. You might not be able to proceed with the 'authorities', but time will introduce you to someone that may be able to help. Try not to let the frustration get the better part of you.

This might be of no help, but was thinking of the Chicago DA, Patrick Fitzgerald, who is looking into presently the Valerie Plame and other things going on with the administration. I realize he deals with different things, but you really never know. I am just possibly comparing him to someone who might have enough power to get something done, while also I am assuming he is on the right side too. The events you had to endure sound like a coverup one way or another. Just trying to think of anyone to help you. In this case, you bring up valid points, yet no one seems to be helping you for a reason.

Just wanted to let you know that I do feel for you, aforce. Take care and welcome to this wonderful world. I joined the site in the latter 90's. More people since then have considered looking at conspiracies through all walks of life. Make yourself comfortable.

I applaud you!

[edit on 4-23-06 by pacman]

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS aforce. I have just read your account, made avilable for all here to share and found it pretty powerful, thanks for sharing. I too live in SC and here where I am at, more farming and spraying, at will it seems to me, so I will monitor much closer now that Ive read your account.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31

I got them myself and been reading them
I put them on my google page if intrested

evilbat.googlepages.com...

I put the first page up as in email read this one first
then the other as stated to me.

If he wants me to take em down I will

404 ERROR.....Page can't be found! Do you think the Gov. pitched it??

There back I didn't know untill just a few min ago to put em back
was working on some things and checked but there back now

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS aforce. You have done a great job my friend. Keep it up and thanks for sharing that information with us.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Sorry to hear about your troubles aforce. If the people who are in charge, or in the media, won't help you then maybe a forum like this one will be the best/only way to get the story out. I know some people who will find this story gripping like I did. If everyone here knows one or two people who would understand the implications of what your saying, And they pass it on... Well you know how that works. You may wind up with more people knowing than you think. And just for the record sir, I salute you for trying to do what's right.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I must say you are persistant aforce! That was an amazing read. An incredible story. Do you have any theories other than terrorism as to why this happened? Did you ever consider that they were targeting you and your area for tests on some sort of chemical sprays? Has anyone felt any ill effects after the incidents? Oh, and welcome to the board, I'm new, but it's great here, so much fun to delve into the many topics. cheers!

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 05:37 AM
link   
doesn,t anyone else think this reeks of an unbeliebable case of'sweeping it under a rug'..sorry but i,d be too impulsive and find myself a fim-92 to protect my home and family. this guy shoud have been grounded IMMEDIATELY and action taken

From FAR. 91.119 - Minimum safe altitudes: General.

Except when necessary for takeoff or landing, no person may operate an aircraft below the following altitudes: ...

an altitude of 1000ft above the highest obstacle within a horizontal radius of 2,000 ft of the aircraft Over congested areas. Over any congested area of a city, town, or settlement, or over any open air assembly of persons...................

"1000FT HIGH AND ABOVE,NO CLOSER THAN 2000FT FROM ANYTHING . "

this guy should have been OVER half a mile away from you AT ALL TIMES

"References

14 CFR § 91.119 (b)
Question Classification

FAA Question Code: PVT106V11
FAA Subject Code: B08 - Flight Rules--General - (refer to General Operating and Flight Rules (14 CFR Part 91).) "

ok, i dont think you should worry about the smoke as this was probably exploiting a loophole that cropdusters CAN fly lower 'WHILE DUSTING'
but i am assuming that you, your wife and your property 'DO NOT' look like a field full of vegetables

this is a DISGUSTING cover up. obviously this guy had clearance to proceed with this 'low level proximity training' from a higher authority than the f.a.a as they were obviously overruled..UNBELIEVABLE..i,m only halfway the the story too...

man you have to get this to ALEX JONES.. i dont particularly like his style of presenting 'sounds too much like a pre american wrestling match hype up' BUT he WILL get this maximum publicity and has the potential/influence to get people fired over this..

good for you aforce.hang in there. if no-one else will I WILL PERSONALLY follow this up to the best of my ability.i,m in no position of power or significance but i know who is and i have a LOT of free time and i have some serious personal motivation over this.

mann i,m soooo angry. more than anything i,ve read on here for the entire time i,ve been reading ats 3yrs or so

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 05:44 AM
link   

HEY MODS.. sorry but if you guys are as mad as me at the moment... any chance of renaming this thread
" 9/11 TRAINING RUNS ON HICKORY GROVE"
to get more peoples attention thnks

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T
man you have to get this to ALEX JONES.. i dont particularly like his style of presenting 'sounds too much like a pre american wrestling match hype up' BUT he WILL get this maximum publicity and has the potential/influence to get people fired over this..

Alex Jones??????

It's on ATS, why would it need to be there? ATS has a lot more credibility and a lot more people capable of investigating this properly, as oppossed to for hype.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Alex Jones??????

because however the goal is accomplished should not matter.while i COMPLETELY AGREE that ats is hugely more respected than ' IN THE RED CORNER SOUNDING AS GRUFF AS HE CAN ALEX' ats does not have links to tv/video radio and celebs 'that i am aware of' please correct me if i am wrong

this guy needs to be in the public eye and have his questions/concerns adressed for his and his family,s safety,

thanks for your contribution ..seriously.i dont even care if people start throwing insults/mockery or whatever at me if it gets this guy safely in the public eye i couldnt give a poopoo.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Aforce - I do not believe you

I believe this is a dis-information campaign to give credibility to the official story of 9-11. I believe you are an agent.

In may or June of 2001, Mohammed Atta and several “middle eastern men” were looking at and asking a lot of questions about “Crop Dusters”. “How far can they fly”, “How large the tanks were”, and other technical questions. In July 2001, just one month later, the community where my wife and I live became a target to an aircraft that was later identified as a “crop duster”. Twice on opposite Saturdays, this aircraft entered the community and conducted an assault that will long be remembered by the people who witnessed it.

Crop dusters? As a terrorist weapon? ROFL

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T

Alex Jones??????

because however the goal is accomplished should not matter.while i COMPLETELY AGREE that ats is hugely more respected than ' IN THE RED CORNER SOUNDING AS GRUFF AS HE CAN ALEX' ats does not have links to tv/video radio and celebs 'that i am aware of' please correct me if i am wrong

I'll correct you.
Not only do we have an ATS affiliated, internationally syndicated radio program, "Now That's Weird!" (see the forum for the show on the home page), I am flying out to L.A. in two weeks to meet with two television networks and our production company about AboveTopSecret T.V..

I would say this is the perfect place for the man to get his story out. Not to mention over 1,600,000 unique users visit this site a month generating hundreds of millions of hits a month.

Springer...

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   
hey mog,respects for your opinion but did you know this?

Botulinum toxin is the most poisonous substance known. A single gram of crystalline toxin, evenly dispersed and inhaled, would kill more than 1 million people

jama.ama-assn.org...

so i think a single cropduster loaded with this stuff high flying over a major city and spraying your friends,family and countrymen with a few killograms would kinda be classed as high a wmd as a nuclear explosion dont you think?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join