page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
WOW

THANKS springer, i can safely say,"most of that that i did not know"

best of luck

any chance of sneaking this topic in or is it a generalisation of board topics and proceedures

btw i thought it was simon going there. have fun

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   
There back I didn't know untill just a few min ago to put em back
was working on some things and checked but there back now

A million thanks for putting that Good Morning Senators post back up.
Although the testimony has not been heard, I have a personal goal to someday make it happen. Thanks for the link.

Rick

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
hey aforce
going cross eyed looking through valhall,s breakdown

could you please tell me

from which airport did they depart"mytrle beach maybe"???

and which if any aviation lawyers you have approached in your area?

north carolina seems to have some reputable ones by the way if there is no success in south carolina

edit for spelling. duhhhh

[edit on 23-4-2006 by AGENT_T]

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gools

Originally posted by Rasputin13
I'm sorry, but threads like this are my biggest pet peeve on ATS. I despise it when someone comes on here and claims they have intimate knowledge of a huge conspiracy or something like that. Then they proceed to make multiple posts and responses, none of which tell us ANYTHING about the actual event(s).

Patience grasshopper!

Val is on it and I can think of no better person for the job. If there is meat here she will (or will help this new member) serve us up a great Bar-B-Q.

NEVER let ANYONE decide for you, what is and what is not RELEVANT information!

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Ok, is ALL this material about the same crop dusting planes?

Why would atta be flying a crop-duster? and were these flights continuing UP UNTILL 2005??? I skimmed through the story, because of all the unnecessary appeals to different people OVER AND OVER AGAIN, EVERYWHERE, but this was all I could see. CROP DUSTING PLANES.

This is a waste of time, since atta is still alive and was never ON the remote-controlled flight(s) of september 11 2001.

What are they gonna do? CROP-DUST you to death?

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
hey mog,respects for your opinion but did you know this?

Botulinum toxin is the most poisonous substance known. A single gram of crystalline toxin, evenly dispersed and inhaled, would kill more than 1 million people

jama.ama-assn.org...

so i think a single cropduster loaded with this stuff high flying over a major city and spraying your friends,family and countrymen with a few killograms would kinda be classed as high a wmd as a nuclear explosion dont you think?

sorry guys again for christian since he doesnt wanna read the whole thread
it is a lot in a couple of days

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
i read the 'Good Morning Senators'
and the dialoges in 'abovethelaw' yesterday ...
instead going to bed and have a healthy sleep.

I want to give you my opinion on this:

As I see it the pilot original was looking for some fun. He flies a crop duster and airplane that you fly very low over the ground. This is one of the most trilling way to fly. Up in the wide air its is boring..close to the ground it is trilling. Flying low over some houses and scary some people is of course something exciting for such a pilot I would think. But ceartainly this should and is most probabily not legal. I don't know the laws for crop duster flying in the USA (I dont live there) but I guess that they are probabily a little 'fuzzy' when it comes to the flying low point for crop dusters, because a crop dusters job is to fly low. Of course this is meant over the crop and outside the standard laws should be valid wich means he has to stay a good way above the ground.

So far we have a pilot doing something wrong and you report it by call 911./police and FAA later.
From the response you got and especially for the continued this time certainly with intend done 'attacks' it looks like that this pilot enjoys some sort of protection otherwhise I have a hard time to understand how he could do it again. This you only do when you know you can't be hold responsible. So eighter the system is really that disruppted and paralysed and he knows how to make use of it or he is playing an importand part of the system. and therefore enjoys protection to a certain degree that allows him to act his 'uglyness'
I think you should check about in this direction.

Whereas it is certainly true that crop dusters are a thread to national security I have a little trouble to see the connection of your story with terrorist attacks. I see that the alarm system doesnt work. That's certainly an issue. But does the 'attacks' on you have any connection with terrorists or is it just that misbehaviour of the one pilot? I don't know it but I guess that it will be difficult for the senators or others like it is for me to make a connection here. If the pilot would be one of the arabs..

You have recorded the talking with the FAA I read. I wonder could you record one of the attack also? I think that would be what you need as an eyeopener to take the thing really serious when you talk in front of an importand aduitory.

One thing I have to say. I live in europe and I know to a part how law's work here. You will be surprised but also here it is a reacting system and not a preventing system what means the police can only do something when the crime has already been done. That's how the laws work.
It has dramatic consequences sometimes and is far from right but on the other hand it garants the freedom.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
could you please tell me

from which airport did they depart"mytrle beach maybe"???

and which if any aviation lawyers you have approached in your area?

north carolina seems to have some reputable ones by the way if there is no success in south carolina

The Aircraft flew out of Loris Twin Cities Airport Owned by Horry County
I regret that I do not have the resources to talk to an Aviation Lawyer. In this case specifically, I just couldn't trust them.

Rick

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Has there been any illness that may be attributable to these events?

My neighbors dog died the day it happened. He never connected the two things, so I didn't either. His children were crushed at the untimely death.

Approximately 9 homes were targets to the aircraft. There have been 5 (Five) heart attacks in these 9 homes since the events. There is no way I can connect that, but how could I? I will certainly not go into my personal health problems that came as a result of these events. If I told that aspect of the story, it would only serve to make the story even more incredible. I cannot link them legally, but I believe there is a connection.

Have I been emotionally affected?

I have post traumatic stress disorder, from repeatedly seeing the event over and over in my mind. The hair stands up on my neck anytime a small aircraft passes over the house. I went to a therapist and after the 3rd visit was told to go home. There was nothing wrong with my thinking processes. The therapist told me he would be doing the "same thing"

Do you have any specific ideas of just what really happened?

Yes, I do. But what Ibelieve does not make up for a lack of explanations from the Security Entities. I believe I know the real truth to those days but consider this If I tell it, I could become a target, again. Would you?

Lastly for now, I want to thank all of you for your kind words of support.
I sense that you are very angry at how we were treated by this administration. Please remember something, I came to this forum not to promote myself, but to tell all of you that you are in danger. This is all about you. I am so glad that I have been given the credibility to convey that. Were we "connected to 9/11?" I don't know, but we could be connected to the next September 11th. I am trying to stop it. Up until yesterday, I felt totally alone, today I don't feel that way anymore.
Thanks to your forum and members for accepting me and my problem.

Rick

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
You didnt click the ignore button Aforce,

We found alot of information about safe flight 21, which in 2003 the plane was registered under.

They have bases and operations in SC.

Go to your other thread and see them.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mog_of_Eligius
You didnt click the ignore button Aforce,

We found alot of information about safe flight 21, which in 2003 the plane was registered under.

They have bases and operations in SC.

Go to your other thread and see them.

Hey Mog,

I am only concerned with what his plane did in July 2001.

Rick

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
its just that i feel if i needed to tell the government of a terrorist threat, im pretty sure i would recieve attention.
one thing you cannot be doing is calling phone numbers or emailing them... go straight to D.C. but if i were you, and had evidence, i would speak to a local detective who in turn, if your evidence is credible, will contact the FBI immediatly. you can't just walk up to the governments doorstep and say, "i got something to say." we all know it doesn't work like that. i suggest you speak to a local detective(find your city's Municipal Center/Courthouse District area and go from there) and if you have any credible evidence, action will be taken. if you don't have any credible evidence then still give it a try if you really believe there is an impending attack.
i can't believe you haven't gotten in touch with any official, it just makes me think you haven't tried. and if all you did was e-mail Homeland Security, it makes me question your effort if you really believe in this impending attack.
all in all, i think your not so certain about your impending attack claim- so much so that you really don't give a hoot.

p.s.- no offense is meant from this letter, im just speaking my mind- its what a lot of us on here really like to do, please don't take it negatively. everyone thinks differently.

[edit on 23-4-2006 by chibidai_rrr]

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
RICK thanks for emailing me the link to the proper version today, ive read most and skimmed the rest, i cant believe noone has responded thats sick. Why dont you just post that link here anyway?

lol.

[edit on 23-4-2006 by Dimensional_Shifter]

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
i'd like to take my post back. im sorry. i can completely understand government not responding due to 'circumstances' i don't want to draw out right now.
i am on both sides of the pond, that is the best way to see things.
i believe the chaos of today is that intelligient people don't know what is going on anymore and don't understand history anymore. we thought the world was in a state of peace so we didn't look to the past.
but now we look to the past for answers to what is going on now because its readily apparant to anyone.
its on TV daily how something is critically wrong with the world.
whether secret societies are trying to take over, whether religions are conflicting, or whether governments are playing a wild game of Starcraft on our clock... something is wrong.

one thing is always true, and is not lame to say... we are all human, and we are all crazy. unity of nations and races is the only way to allieve this mental illness.
and to any government who thinks they have the right to tell "their" citizens how to be, well then, that gives me the full and wholly right for me to tell you how to be. if you can, i can. were both just human? right or wrong.
Screw this reality.... whether you believe in science or a God, life is an anomoly. and this is what we do with it? end it because one country isn't like another? were all people.... thats enough in common for me to call u friend. hopefully the movie Independance Day does happen so we can realize this.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
maybe some aliens should come steal our resources from nuclear, to hydrogen, to oxygen, to oil- to show us how much we really need/like each other.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
chibidai_rrr
respect to you for retracting your post

this guy did EVERYTHING expected and asked by the president of america post 911..
only to be shot down by beaurocracy and prejudice

okay maybe they were doing secret tests of unapproved flight equipment .... 'one theory'

but everyone has a right to their personal safety and to the safety of their family and home

this WAS NOT RESPECTED by the party/parties involved''

i,m really not a great believer in fiscal compensation for such cases but

i,d love to see this guy stuff the government/f a a/pilot involved

for undue stress/damage to property/breach of f a a flight regulations/reckless endangerment/threatening behavior/civil disturbance/noise pollution

i say good luck to aforce and i will be using my best efforts to find this guy a reputable aviation lawyer to sort this out for him

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by chibidai_rrr
i'd like to take my post back. im sorry. i can completely understand government not responding due to 'circumstances' i don't want to draw out right now.
i am on both sides of the pond, that is the best way to see things.
i believe the chaos of today is that intelligient people don't know what is going on anymore and don't understand history anymore. we thought the world was in a state of peace so we didn't look to the past.
but now we look to the past for answers to what is going on now because its readily apparant to anyone.
its on TV daily how something is critically wrong with the world.
whether secret societies are trying to take over, whether religions are conflicting, or whether governments are playing a wild game of Starcraft on our clock... something is wrong.

one thing is always true, and is not lame to say... we are all human, and we are all crazy. unity of nations and races is the only way to allieve this mental illness.
and to any government who thinks they have the right to tell "their" citizens how to be, well then, that gives me the full and wholly right for me to tell you how to be. if you can, i can. were both just human? right or wrong.
Screw this reality.... whether you believe in science or a God, life is an anomoly. and this is what we do with it? end it because one country isn't like another? were all people.... thats enough in common for me to call u friend. hopefully the movie Independance Day does happen so we can realize this.

If I were to list every single entity e mailed, ground mailed and telephoned it would take up many pages. I went to the local Police, Local FBI. State Police, Dept of Public Safety Attorney General, Governor, Senators Congressmen, NTSB, FAA, Dept of Defense and on and on and on. Every phone call was promised a return call because the appropriate person "wasn't there at the time". I never ever got a single call from any of them. No letter, no return e mail. Like I didn;t exist. Go to Washington, of course that was considered, Why should I have to drive 500 miles when they should be coming to me. All of them. Are we fighting a war on Terror or not? I'm not mad at you at all, but I would argue that your expectations of attention to your own information may be way too high. I only base that conclusion on what happened to us. I appreciate your post and your concern for us.

Rick

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
So everyone knows this topic is being discussed in depth with Ricks permission and both of his Articles on this thread.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Just thought youd like to know

El senor pom pom rides again

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimensional_Shifter

RICK thanks for emailing me the link to the proper version today, ive read most and skimmed the rest, i cant believe noone has responded thats sick. Why dont you just post that link here anyway?

Actually, I don't know how !!! Computer Stupid I'm afraid

lol.

[edit on 23-4-2006 by Dimensional_Shifter]

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
yeah pompom asked admins if possibility of unifying threads but maybe there is a tech difficulty. maybe sorted in due course when one gets more pop than the other

edit..can i have a p please bob

[edit on 23-4-2006 by AGENT_T]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join