It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isn't there anything we can do to stop the Illuminati?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainIraq

The best way to combat them is to pretend to be on their side and infiltrate them. Of course, you have to be very convincing that you are on their side so much so as to actually temporarily act in their interests.

Then when they least expect it, you turn on them. of course, to be successful you'd have to climb the ladder far enough to acquire enough power to be able to bring the organization/individuals down. Say maybe acquiring a position of, oh, maybe President of the US?
Then once you acquire such power you do the same thing to them they did to their opposers. On the fake presumption that you are getting together to collaborate with them, you arrange a secret ocean cruise or airplane trip only you fail to show up and all of a sudden the ocean liner mysteriously hits into ice and sinks

Hey if the conspiracy theories are true then the titanic sunk due to illuminati involvement and all you'd be doing is using their own tactics against them

The other option is to create the equivalent of an internet flash mob devoted to the destruction of the illuminati and acquire enough weapons and fire power and hunt them down and take them out. Astalavista Baby!
Sounds like a T2 movie, hey if you can get Arnie involved they don't stand a chance!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
in regard to is there anything we can do to stop.. think about it.. the banks did... they figured out what you need and took it away from you., i.e. your money.., maybe try reversing roles? they *SNIP* the proletariat. how can the proletariat *SNIP* them? strikes? trading goods? faking taxes?.. probably not, but i do believe its worker industries that have the chance to # them.. unless there is some way to organize and enlighten the working people then we're *SNIP*. take what they need.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16/6/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
as far as attacks and destruction. the collateral damage outways the good. haven't we learned anything from all the people "they" killed.. you can't kill the devil with the devil. MLKjr would poo his pants reading what you wrote

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16/6/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Certainly, an individual might do a great many things.
I do not claim to endorse them, but a few of those things an
individual might do are listed below:

*Act as opposed to react

*Cultivate individual will-power
*Expect death - Assume Victory
*Get used to logic and creative problem-solving

*Become a model citizen, unworthy of any special notice or attention
*Secure small amounts of trustworthy people and funds

*Create a printing operation for the quiet distribution of truth
*Secure raw materials like those gathered in scrap-yards
*Create small factories for light manufacturing of arms and copper coinage
*Secure lands and heirloom seed-stocks that can be hidden or defended
*Secure sources and reserves of clean fresh-water
*Claim your sovereign rights and abandon U.S. federal residency

*Avoid battles where you can, but encourage battles where you cannot

*Develop a free-city that provides for and defends itself
*Harbor American refugees and resistance fighters
*Develop more freedom areas around you
*Get people used to living free again

*Coordinate required war efforts
*Re-forge the original American Republic without a central bank
*Remove the insurgents from American lands and Capitol Hill
*Galvanize the country against future esoteric threats

*Re-write history

*In case of survival, ...teach grandchildren so that American descendants
may risk their lives for the very same reasons all over again...

Again, those are some things that an individual might do. I do not say
that they are advisable ways of conducting oneself. This post is purely
hypothetical and intended as non-commercial art within the topic of this board.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The writer denies all responsibility of any illegal actions taken by readers
of this post and formally renounces terrorism. The writer does not offer
legal advice of any kind.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I've got one word for you:

INFILTRATION.

Silent Thunder, O.T.O. and 96°Memphis-Misraim initiate

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
In my opinion, the New World Order is a joke, i don't see why the Illuminati would even try to unlock it, its doomed to fail and it even says that in the bible. But what i think is that it would be best if we fought the NWO with global non compliance
we just have to understand the enemy and use their weapons against them. We have to get rid of the money system since that is the main control of the Illuminati and they will lose their power if the currency is not in their control.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudCanadian

ya thats right i for sure would not sit there and take it i would fight back.................maybe a secret clan of assassins

[edit on 14-12-2009 by j-117360]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Assasins indeed.

30 years ago Grandmaster Masaaki Hatsumi opened the art of Ninjustu to the world. For those that don't know what that is it is the art of the ninja. He opened it to the world because nobody in Japan saw the need to keep these old traditions alive. There are now over a million practicioners world wide.

1000 years ago the ninja were simple people who refused to live under a dictatorship. They had to resort to extreme means to secure peace in thier world. The history books were written by the dictators in power so they weren't painted to up to be the people I speak of now. To me they are no different than the French resistance in WW2. Simple people doing extreme acts to secure peace.

If the illuminati do exist and have the plan that is written about here then people need to stop talking and start training. There have been attempts by the Japanese mafia to learn the ways of the ninja but they have been weeded out quickly. If the intent is to study for the pupose of securing peace then I can't see any reason why the Grandmaster would ever have a problem with your study.

These techniques have been taught to special forces and law enforcement world wide.

After 911 I have had reason to question everything I have been conditioned to believe. What I saw led me to question the stabilty of the world around me and how fragile it really is. Look how quickly Katrina went to total chaos.

These traditions are IMPORTANT to keep alive. We can no longer just sit and complain while they conspire to over throw. I'm ready to drift off the grid in a heart beat are you?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
This is really hard on a kid, im thirteen i learned about this at 10 and iv been researching this for three years. Ever sinced i learned this i barly watch tv. I barly video games. I hate going to my history class seeing how history in school is fake or atleast most of it. I would love to rebel against this pricks who think they can take away our freedom but they never leave there secret islands and houses. The only way we could get them is by finding there secret islands and just rushing in and taking them out but that would be pointless because even if you wiped out one family one of the other 12 would just take is place plus you would go to jail for life. Don't quote me on this but i remeber a couple of years ago there is a secret guerrilla organization that rebels againt this in russia but im not sure if its true.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
This is a great idea for a thread.

My suggestions since I have thought about this very subject before:

- tell people what you know even if they don't believe you
- when people believe you then offer to educate them
- say out loud that you know what is going on
- become politically active
- start a website or blog to inform others
- post at boards like this to inform people
- put up posters in your city

there are a lot of things you can do

Bump

Add who are the Illuminati to your signature of any boards you go to

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
If we provoke them now and spread that we know their in existence then they might start the new world order sooner..so since they don't like peace and every one is killing each other in America my plan is to bring peace around the world..the Illuminati sit back as we kill each other one by one decreasing the population. the less their are of us the easier it will be for them to take over..

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The trouble is, the people of these fora would be in the minority and the mass poulous would probably side with TPTB - we'd be terrorists.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
STOP THE NEW WORLD ORDER!!!! CALLING OUT THE WORLD!!! STOP THE ILLUMINATI IN ARCHIEVING THEIR GOALS!!!

The movement is calling out to everyone, one year from 30 july 2010 there will be a major strike and protest. This strike is for those who seek the truth. Spread the word in your town city or forhaps village so that you can meet with those who think alike the day the strike starts. Use any kind of medium twitter, facebook, hotmail or hyves to SPREAD the word. 30th of january and july 2011 12:00 major strike/protest of non compliance to show that we have awakened and the movement has started. Any one of us who tries to expose them or stop them on their own will not succeed. It is very important that you know that the movement is inside of you and that you can make this happen by passing this message on untill the 30th of july 2011.
If you are a real truth seeker you will not take this message as a joke and spread the word to all people you know.
Once the larger mass of people come to realize that the movement is this big and they are not alone, they to might start to question their goverments.
Set up places to meet at that day. Please dont ignore this message, pass it on to other truthseekers or promote it in your own way.
People please make no mistake we are with many and this is no joke. We want you to see how big the movement really is. So go and tell your friends family and even strangers, cause this is going to take place for sure.
Normally this would be a movie line, but we are the last line of resistance humanities last hope the movement can only work if we make this happen. So the movement is in your hands now to. Get your our people to work hard on making this reallity. Try to confirm with the person you got this message from that is has been passed on to others they know and try to keep track of the way they are supporting the movement.
I know we can count on you cause you can count on us. Below are some tips on how to promote.

YOU ARE THE MOVEMENT!!!!

Tips for promotion.

Ways to spread the message
flyers
tags
graffiti
stickers
t-shirts
internet
radio (call your local radio)
tv

Places to spread the message
home,family
school
work
friends
bar
club
stores

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Find all the Tesla science knowledge you can find and use
it before the Illuminati does.
Most likely to combat any Tesla systems in the future like
the universal robot government.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I really need you guys to support me on this one..we could use all the help if u want to make a change..we are not alone we already reached alot of people from every country.. people are awakening more each day..I really believe that we can make a change..

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I'm gonna make my stand, when they rise I'm spending every penny I have on weaponry and running riot. I really don't think we can stop the beginning of their rise, but I think we can eventually overcome them.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Freedomboy

Damn, Smart kid Wish my eyes were open when I was younger.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by chibidai_rrr

Originally posted by truthmatters1111
Well..I know what you are saying, And I know all about the Illuminati, but unfortunately, there really is nothing you can do. Once Martial Law is imposed, you can't stand up to the law. If you do, you'll be arrested. How much do you know about the New World order and martial law, etc??? I know a lot too, I've been researching this stuff for many years. No joke.

BS!!! BS man.
remember the riots of LA, no one could stop them. remember the riots of France, no one could stop them.
the only people that can be controlled are the Chinese and North Koreans because they have lived that way for eternity and are used to it and don't realize they can revolt.
illuminati/martial law can never control us because we'd die before were controlled. so will you. we can even control a country the size of nevada(Iraq) with thousands of troops and hi-tech military hardware.

Um, both were engineered by the 'illuminati'..

Theres nothing YOU can do to stop them. G-d, can stop them, and indeed he will.

Your concern, as well as all of us, should be to be as good a person as we can be.

I know most people dont agree with me when i say this, but the illuminati is made up of the pagan elite - in christianity, islam, hinduism, etc.. But the orthodox Jews, Judaism, has nothing to do with it, and infact its the target of the illuminists, as theyve always throughout their history targeted and abused the Jewish people.

Yes, there are many 'court Jews' - who are often put in positions of power. These court Jews work and are allied with them...why.. dont know.. i guess they prefer gnosticism and paganism to serving the one true G-d.

But grassroots movements although in theory good, like alex jones first instance, on second glance are usually nothing more than workers of the paradigm theyve built and are leading us towards....Alex Jones himself has said hes from a long line of 'patriotic' calvinists. Look up calvinism and its beliefs. You'll note 'total depravity' and 'predestination' - two very amoral and theologically 'gnostic' (minus the mysticism) tenets. Hes a provocateur, and as a provocateur he provokes people and controls them to lead them to the predeisgned scenario the illuminists have already made...

Magic is very very complicated very very elaborate. It takes alot of 'toil and trouble' and manipulating reality 'double double', pitting peoples passions and weakness' against them 'fire burns' until you got them where you want them 'couldren bubbles'.

The only way out is RELIGIOUS Education. Christianity is a fraud created by rome. You want truth, study Judiasm - kabbalah, chassidut. Or, if you dont want to do this, atleast be circumspect with who you are willing to trust and become fanatical about. Its this very fanaticism which these illuminists take advantage of .GET ANGRY - yes, please do. That way i can guide your passions.

edit on 18-9-2010 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Tell me where they are and Ill stop them ! Location, location. location and money for 1 plane ticket to get there! I fcking die trying then wait till they get me mother#ers!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join