It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isn't there anything we can do to stop the Illuminati?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
there is a reason why you can not stop the Illuminati -- you can't stop something that does not exist in the first place..

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I'm sure there is a shadow government but probably we shouldn't call them illuminati. I believe that Bavarian illuminati were good guys. They fought against the church and prejudice. They encouraged to develop science and think reasonably. They actually fought for freedom and were against monarchy and unfortunately were stopped. Even if some of them have survived I don't think they are at power now. All this rumors about illuminati being a bad guys are without proof. I thing more appropriate word for shadow government is Skull and Bones or Builderberg Group.

Peace

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainIraq

It appears as though the only people who have faith that the Illuminati will fail are people who... have faith! If the Illuminati exists, they are so vast and so entrenched in society that man alone could not possibly defeat them. If they do exist, man is gonna need some supernatural help to defeat them.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Erm.. Okay first of all I'm pretty new to ATS, in fact I'm new discussions about NWO/secret societies/everything else within the website, in general. So yeah, Hi

However, I've been reading into secret societies for a while - mainly to see if all this talk about them is legit (Illuminati maybe, others - still not too sure).

Anyways, back on topic:
The fact is, the NWO/Illuminati is only a FRACTION of the world population (around 6 billion people in total, right?) but that fraction consists of powerful, wealthy and sometimes highly intellectual individuals (this you all know). A succesful rebellion consisting of the remaining world population that AREN'T corrupted would clearllyyyy overthrow the Illuminati. Reality is though, we (here on this forum/website) are a minority as not everyone believes Illuminati exists and play people like us down as crazy. Also, life goes on; work, marriage, kids, friends, hobbies etc... Unless you're prepared to drop everything and take arms with the small community that does believe and want to fight back! The illuminati would just sit back and laugh at us whilst the rest of the world population lives life under their control.

It's a lose-lose situation. Untill people are given SOLID proof they exist after all, noone will believe nor will they fight back. In the time-being it's just people like us living off theories and thats all they are; theories (well some are credible, but not all).

Hey, I am new so i probably suck at these discussions right now but I'm picking up as much the information as possible so i have knowledge before posting and get to know the ATS community along the way.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
YES.

Let them do as they wish...they drove themselves out of power, underground and to other galaxies many of times in the past.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I would post the vid here but I cant figure out how to do it.

Inside the Bohemian Grove

video.google.com...#

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jeffers101a

Hi. jeffer101a

Well, i found a pretty awesome video on bohemian grove which also feautures; symbolism of the illuminati, numerology and latin texts (the classic dollar bill, however not just looking at the pyramid)

It's titled "SATAN IS REAL - the proof is here" on Youtube. Whether anyone here believes Satan himself exists is irrelevant, the fact is world leaders and high profile people are attending here.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Maybe it can help you about what is the illuminati

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
no not really, not a whole lot

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
hey all i am new here
when i was serching for illuminati i found this site i didnt read all the comments but i saw some videos on youtube.com the reson for the work of iluminati or the masons that they want to delever the world to one man the antichrist . i am a muslim we call him el masek el gdal
those people want to delever him this world in new world order by mind controlling they put an idea into or mind like in the films they put the idea in it and make u feel it i dont know how to discrib this . and sorry for my bad english :S but think about it we need a way to face them until we know if they are good or bad

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudCanadian
Now you're talking!!!!!
WE DO OUTNUMBER THEM!!! Yes they're in extremely high unaproachable positions but what about a mass revolution against the government since they're working for the illuminati? Since they plan to destroy/enslave us anyway let's just get as many as possible in a mass rebellion well we still can. I'd rather die fighting then just surrender to these douche bags. So grab your pitchforks and torches people.

Totally agree, I speak for many in my town

There's a truther and prepper family on every street

I bet ya

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Destroy what they love the most. The monetary system, the system used to control/slave the world, without it, 'they' are nothing.

But, we people living in our materialistic world wont give it up. We would rather have the latest 'iToy', and spend our lives running ourselves into the ground just so we can afford a big house, or flash car, or latest 3DTV.

We let them do what they want to do, we let them distract us with pointless toys and TV programs.

st.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
My ideas
1) make as many people aware. Get a fact sheet together and give to your family and friends. Just ask them to read it, if nothing else it may make them think twice about some events that are now happening in the world.
2) go participate at the next anti war rally and demand that America ends it's aggression around the world. They are purposely setting the stage for Armageddan.
3) go participate in the next anti bank rally
4) email/write every Senator/Congressman and demand that they follow the US Constitution, get rid of the Fed and set up an impartial banking system. And above all else, tell them that you are aware that some powerful group has plans
5) do NOT vote for your political party - find an independent on the ballot or a candidate that to the best of your ability does NOT have ties to the Bilderbergs, FED, or any of these other leading families.
6) drop off your fact sheet at local police stations and any military members that you know. Again, these people will be ordered to establish Marshall law. The more people that may be aware of even a few facts may have bells ringing in their heads when the time comes. We will need them to be aware.
7) flood any forums/MSM blogs with a few simple facts asking people to at least look into it
8) change your banking facilities immediately to small credit unions. Get out of he big banks!
9) start buying from small American businesses! Research businesses owned by these companies and avoid them at all costs.
10) demand another 9/11 commission. Put it into writing to all congressmen and senators. Now. Proof of an inside job could sway those American sheeple to open their eyes.
11) if this is Illuminati and Satan worship is involved, our souls are in dire trouble
Thank you.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Simple go be a leader and stop asking the questions, 1 becomes 2 becomes 4 becomes 8 once you lead a million people minimum you can effect any change you want.

Sounds hard right?

Well it is meant to be, Most people only care to an extent about a given number of things, there lives trap them in a circle, wake eat work party work some more have some kids work rest and so on, This is true for all and the paper currency and there fear heightened by the media keep you all separate from each other.

The illusion in the modern world is that of togetherness, In truth yo are all out of sync with each other, While you listen to the same music or dress the same, you pass each other by like dust in the wind.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Do not fear.

Most likely they do not exist.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Don't know if this has been posted already, there are two many posts too look through, so sorry if it is.

But what david icke suggests to do is to just not cooperate with the NWO. For example, If you are a soldier, don't fight in the war, now if everyone on both sides did that, even for one day, then there would be no war. Isn't that what happened in world war one on christmas day?

So basically if everyone, no matter what job they are in coordinated a version of this, it could severely damage the NWO.

I know this sounds a bit dim, but i've run out of time to explain it properly. lol

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by speight89

but wouldnt they have guards all over their houses(the illuminati guards)?

and if some are singers that sold their soul to the devil what if part of the contract was to be invincible?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by arber123
reply to post by speight89

but wouldnt they have guards all over their houses(the illuminati guards)?
You're asking someone who hasn't logged into ATS in over two years. I wouldn't hold your breath for a response.

That said, some believe there's an army of anti-Illuminati ninjas in China just waiting to strike.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I believe that there are people doing something to stop the Illuminati. I know I am by offering what I have found through research and prays to our lady on my original 150 bead rosary.

So there is a situation brewing. The New Order (non-Catholic) Vatican is deciding whether to go ahead with their planned "Second Coming." But they have a problem: the end-times deception they had planned may have been STOPPED by OUR REBELLION. Now that tens of thousands of Catholics know what the "Lost Keys" of Freemasonry are, the names of the Trinity, the Vatican cannot pull off the second coming because the man of sin has been revealed, beforehand, miraculously. By unveiling the mystery of the Apocalypse, the antidote has been widely circulated now, and as a result, too many souls now know the truth and are demanding answers. Tens of thousands of real Catholics now know that the world has been deceived by Satan (the lord/Babylonian fire worship), and by their own priests.

Please always remember that you have the upper hand against this "wickedness in high places" and that you need not be intimidated by Lucifer and his Illuminati. You have the upper hand, don't forget it. The Masonic Vatican expected True Catholicism to be extinct at this point in time, 50 years after the start of the Final Council that deleted the Catholic Faith for good, and it simply terrorizes them that they have not been able to kill the Church completely. Approach these times with the confidence of an exorcist, pray the Rosary, do the conditional baptism, spread the image of the Last Vision of Fatima. Kick the Devil in the his face with this information. Remember that George H.W. Bush said the New World Order would be a world governed by (Mosaic - Freemasonic) law, not the "law of the jungle." This can only happen if the world as a whole succombs to the false belief that a burning bush (the Lord of the bible) is their god, because it is that very false belief that allows Mosaic Law to thrive. The Vision of Fatima shatters the arbitrary control of the Masonic paradigm, and we thank the Mother of God for giving us the Message of Fatima. Long story short, the Illuminati are having problems being successful and we are happy with that. What comes next is anyone's guess.

Source

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Yep. There is one thing you can do. Chances are, however, that you won't like it.

The answer is self-ownership.

The cabal are magicians. If you want to resist them successfully, then rather than getting mad, get even. What does this mean, exactly?

It means doing things like studying your own natal chart and doshic profile, and really getting to know who you are. It means, on that basis, finding out the specific types of food you need to eat to keep yourself healthy, and then doing so. It means learning how to keep your energetic environment clean.

It means learning about things like the two different energetic polarities (positive/negative, yin/yang etc) and realising which side the cabal are on, and which side you are on. They feed, energetically, from fear and misery. Which do you want; fear or love?

It also means learning about multiple world theory, and realising that ultimately, the cabal can't hold you in their universe. They can only encourage you to believe that they can. Once you realise that they can't, however, you then get to choose which scenario you want to go to; including, potentially, one which they don't exist in at all.

It also means, fundamentally, realising that if you're like most people, you don't actually want freedom...because freedom means standing on your own two feet. That scares the hell out of most people; to the point where, even though it will suck by comparison, they'd still rather have the cabal running things for them.

That is exactly what the cabal relies on.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join