It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isn't there anything we can do to stop the Illuminati?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
everyone, apparently in 2012, they're going to fake an alien invasion ant connect the nations to fight off all of them, destroying parts of the world and finally conceiving full control of us!!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
You can't destroy what doesn't exist.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
There is no stopping the Illuminati. All we can do is stop protesting and making specticals of ourselves in the all seeing eye of the mass media, and spend our dwindling free time studying and understanding the supernatural/spiritual aspect of this conspiracy. I believe that the Illuminati will fullfill the anti-christ prophecy. Any attempt at revolution will only continue the pattern of infiltration and replace one corrupt system with another. Just study the nature of the revelations of the protocols of zion to the Russian public and the way it was used to start the Russian revolution and 2 world wars. Thourgh faith in Christ and spiritual growth, we can slow the progression of the Illuminati, but ultimatly they will execute the mark of the beast campain and only the returning messiah can stop this evil at that point. It is your liberty to scoff at what i say, but i dont think that this senario is any crazier than the annunaki/ufo/2012 senario. The Illuminati want revolution (Occupy Wallstreet). They want us to believe in 2012, and I believe that they are the developers of the ufo technology that we consider alien...Follow the occult trails, and read the bible. The word of god will reveil the truth, for the battle is the Lord's.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by assassforrevolution

So you are wanting to compare yourselves with revolutionaries of the past? They weren't assassins, but freedom fighters. Is the goal of your group to assassinate those who disagree with your line of thought?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

No, our goal is to bring down the corrupt who ruin everyone's lives despite the cost.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by assassforrevolution

By what means? To call yourselves assassins implies violence, murder.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by declair

See i know u don't believe in Illuminati...Or u r probably just 1 of them.U see my loved one was given a contract and the contract was an illuminati contract.See she didn't signed it so she asked the btches a day and she asked me if i would give her the permission to sign that contract..After years i've been researching and i finally found a thing that could solve this Illuminati problem..

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GoreKiller63

Nice jump around swearing there.

Can you even prove that the Illuminati syill exists?

We the People? Lucifer? Jesus? So you're saying your rebellion is only for Christians. What is significant about next year?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Yes there is something we can do to stop it... pretend its not there and they wont be

just like imagination land!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Illuminati does not exist! The Illuminati once existed in the 18th century but collapsed by themselves long before their eventual ban by Karl Theodor who opposed despotism.

"Videos" I would urge you not to learn your history from fallible videos on websites such as YouTube, there is no evidence of the current existence of the Illuminati and there has never been any evidence to suggest that during its short existence that it was involved in any illegal activities. I society with 3,000 members doesn't just disappear off the face of the Earth within a year, it collapsed.

The reason as to why the Illuminati came under conspiracy claims is due to the upbringing of its founder, Adam Weishapt, who was Jesuit taught. The Jesuit's (Society of Jesus) had earlier come under attack from a number of conspiracy theories with alleged documents claiming they were trying to gain wealth in illicit ways - again however, there is no historical evidence of this.

So does the Illuminati exist to this day? If you wish to believe it so, then by all means do. But I wouldn't think it wise.

Because its your life, you decide what to to with it. Not any so called ''Secret Organization''
edit on 24-2-2012 by Sorakirby because: Beacause i forgot to write some lines

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Sorakirby

Welcome to ATS. I agree entirely regarding the demise of the historical Bavarian Illuminati. Sadly, too many people on ATS use it as a catch-all term for The Powers That Be™. Honestly, I think that's a pretty lazy approach, considering many of the things that ATS users seem to stand for are right in line with Weishaupt's original ideas. (anti-tyranny; anti-organized religion; man should rule himself; etc…)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
there is nothing we can do to stop them it's out of our control, just face it we are the sheep to the slaughter...these people are un reachable, untouchable, unapproachable, out of our grasp compleatly, when you have the kind of money they do, you have the ability to compleatly remove yourself from the general public...

when you have the kind of power they do you should stay out of the public arena period! if for no other reason but to avoid the possiblity of assasination or kidnapping by people who would try to change world event's

That is exactly what they want you to think; that resistance is completely futile. That way, you won't even try.

Aside from anything else, in the end, resistance isn't about whether or not it is feasible; it's a matter of self-respect.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I think we have to be realistic and admit the fact that we cannot fight such a powerful organization alone, more so with most of them being anonymous...

When I say alone, I don't mean all men on the planet, since:
1 - Would be impossible to convince everyone to join forces in our life time
2 - Would never get the money, equipment, raw material... to even have a fighting chance
3 - We may get executed somewhere along the way...

But if we think outside the box, can we get to something as for example, as crazy as it may sounds:
- Get help from an extra terrestrial life form in return for something they may want...

We cannot do it alone, we need to partner with who we can, and at the right cost..
Let's remember that we would not be fighting for power, but for liberation...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The only way to stop the Illuminati is to do what the old age jews did.
Every time a power arose... they willingly submitted themselves and entered those kingdoms as slaves and servants.
Then they multiplied. Then after having taken over each and every position known in that kingdom.
They would summon an army outside the kingdom in an effort to empty the lairs.
If it worked... which it always did... They'd enslave the kingdom.
Its quite funny. But it takes time. So... get your people and start it up.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Cug

hay i have a question, what if we got atleast 10 people to go on a trip in the white house and take the tour, btw and make sure obama is there, take a few wepons find obama in his office get in lock the doors have live video from one of us secure the area and strt the video brodcast it everywere and ask tell him "we demand the truth about everything your doing and the rest of the goverment !" if he doesnt talk then we will find a way to make him talk.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
this is a war...
a secret war...
this is god and humans against illuminati and devil 0
this is world war three...
we have lost america...
but we can still survive...
we can still fight...
we can still survive...
we need to pray...
nobody beleives...
but i do...
the way to survive...
BELEIVE IN YOURSELF.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by therandomhero
...what if we got atleast 10 people to go on a trip in the white house and take the tour, btw and make sure obama is there, take a few wepons find obama in his office...

Let me know when you decide to act on your plan, I want to see how good of a shot the snipers on top of the White House are.

Oh, and leave me as your beneficiary.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainIraq

We have to start a mass revolution, I don't know how or where, but we have to make the world understand.

People have been trying to for years, but have been shut up by the Illuminati. The Illuminati will go to any means to keep you quiet until it's too late. I was never a Tupac fan, until I heard what he was trying to do. He is just one example, but a very important one. He practically warned us that armageddon was going to happen and that the ones behind it were none other than the "Killuminati". I strongly believe that they had him assassinated for warning the public about their gruesome controlling ways. Many people are involved with the Illuminati so it could have been anyone, and would make a revolution seem impossible but in all seriousness, it's the only way to let the rest of America know what the government, music industries, and practically all businesses are actually doing to damage what the Declaration of Independence aimed to do for the US.

If this doesn't get fulfilled, it could very well be the end of the world as we know it. The government is testing our freedom and everything we stand for, I'd say we have no choice but to fight back.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join