It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isn't there anything we can do to stop the Illuminati?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Theres nothing you can do MY ASS!!! :crankey:

Now, according to THIS thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

No anti illuminati exist at the moment. That is there are no golden submarines like told about in Illuminatus Trilogy by RA Wilson.

Its just us. So lets make this the Official NWO Resistance Thread

How can we fight them? Easy. Right now, i have some inside info, everythings in illuminati order is on hold. Hoever 2012 is very near and the planet will ascend by then. So we got few years left.

We will see NWO kicking in very soon.

To fight them we have RESOURCES

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Only we are not cleared to use them yet.

Then we have planetary transducers. A transducer is something that is given to us to help with the ascension process. There are many kinds of transducers, and theyre all hidden on the moon. They are controlled telepathicly , that is you can send signals to these machines telepathicly.

I own couple of transducers. Keys to these transducers were given to me by ascended entities semi gods.

One of my transducers is a space ship with 4 rotorless choppers attached to it. The ship itself can travel in space and does not require refueling, helicopters are capable of travelling in the air at 2000 knots per hour and only require water as fuel

Once again, as i said everythings on hold, im not cleared to use them yet.

As i mentioned NWO will be kicking in shortly, maybe in 6 - 12 months time, im not sure, then we will be able to use the resources mentioned above

Any questions??

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
People have to become the media, they have to talk with others. The internet alone will not work.

Why does the media not report on things like this.

Stephopolous past Clinton role

ABC CEO saying Hillary should be appointed president not elected.

And Walter Cronkite saying oath to Satan, then getting video congrats from Hillary Clinton after a speech. (far worse then Write Comment)

As long as people trust money to infom them, they will not break free.

youtube.com...

[edit on 18-4-2008 by Randomdot]

[edit on 18-4-2008 by Randomdot]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Why no more replies people??

Noones interested?

Btw little bird tells me Illuminati have been alerted of the existance of this thread on ATS

Wave and say HI.

Anything you said here against them is now registered.

Never mind, they wont go after you just yet.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
" Isn't there anything we can do to stop the Illuminati? "

After giving this more thought, after my earlier comments, which others have said as well [ that talking to each other is imperative ]

I'd have to add, that stopping them or rather what they have created, will be like reversing an avalanche in mid collapse!

What we really needed back in the day was a total ban on consolidating the news services and leaving them as independent voices. We only have that now in the net, other than that, the spin doctors rule over the truth, not to mention they actually frame the issues for us, and OMIT the ones they don't want to discuss.

I'm not saying to give up, I'm just trying to keep it in perspective, it is a sizable task ahead.

So, we must keep chatting up anyone that'll give some of their time to consider our comments!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The best way to get the message out right now it to create a internet virus that is nothing but something that sends out the message. Send it though every e-mails, index page of every website. that is the only and best way i can think of.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by the_sentinal

NO its not ironic. The books and all that other stuff is just made up stuff to make you people think " OH theres nothin We can do" thats what they want you to do and you are doing it. Stand UP, WAKE UP, tell everyone you know. Dont be a sheep

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I am new to this whole concept of the Illuminati and what not. Just talking as a normal middle class consumer, it is obvious that the financial leaders already run the world. Look at wall mart and big oil. There is no point to destroying the lower class world population. We support them financially regardless of whatever moral qualms you have. You save money, they make money. It's a win win. And if you don't directly buy from them the people you buy from do. So I don't understand why you are trying to seek them out and destroy a group of people who run the world economy?

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The illuminati scares the absolute # out of me. Heres how i see it.
After The North American Union (becomes a Union) the V-Chip will be implanted in evrey person in the NAU's body. After this, the rest of the world will eventually reunite as one union and start the NEW WORLD ORDER. Evreyone will get the VChip. But dont worry, cause you will think the Vchip is for medician reasons and can keep you safer; the media makes it sound wonderfull! And with A brainwashed society that we live in today, the television and radio can tell you anything. They told you Osama Bin Laden Blew Up the Towers, But for Some reason never told you about the World Trade Center 7 who wasnt struck by a plane or anthing else, but collapsed..? The Goverment just wants you to be Angry at Osama and Iraq and Iran And Saudia Arabia. Its an excuse for The U.S.A. To Steal the Oil and Plant a military base in these regions. After the World Is Taken Over By the NWO and the people are planted with the v chip, the world as you and i know it will become a Utopia sort of soceity such as that in the book "the Giver". Evreything will be perfect. Evreyone will go and come back from work on time. Evreyone will have the same shoes the same outfits. You will be brain washed by the absolute fullest extent. But by now, your already probobly half way there. Do NOT trust the Media. The most powerfull tool in this world in the human mind. Don't waste it.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
the only way to stop them is to become independent..... go and work get paid but buy the absolutely minimum.. grow your food, colect your energy [sun wind] dig a well for your water.... people did live that way for years and they survived why cant you?? a revolution cant be an option they have bigger guns and you dont know who to fight.. but if you DONT BUY you harm them without the need to know them. peace form greece

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
The illuminati feel they are so especial, but the proof that they are just humans is that they cannot spend a night without sleeping; they are only humans. However, guys, do not try to understand why they can be so evil. They have a different God, they believe In the God of the underworld (do not picture it as satan with the horns and the fire flames). In reality, freemasons are just a bunch of homosexuals. Just research what they do when they (world leaders) gather at the Bohemian Grove at San Francisco, CA. Freemasons have completely sold their souls to the God of the underworld. As long as they have the control of the media we will not be able to show other people and stop the nwo from happening. I keep thinking about them every day, but I just cant think about anything to stop them, because is only “me” who knows or cares about their existence. Rest assured that I will die like a hero trying to defend the good people and the world as we know it.. Sincerely: A guy from Mexico who watches how his Mexican politicians are corrupted by the freemasons everyday

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
The next 911 will be so bad most people will beg for the protection(via mark of the beast) of the Illuminati/UN/Bilderbergs/Aliens,whatever has the power to limit your ability to buy or sell anything.And if you dont like it then get ready to go to lose your house/possesions(eminent domain/martial law) and go to camp for good.I agree with some here that the only way to beat them is to expose them somehow(they own the MSM).I,myself, will leave it all in God's hands.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
so what we just sit back and do nuothing like its ok that these people want to desroy/inslave us look we do out number them and if there is one thing they cant risk its exposure so expose them

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Have you ever looked at a religious preacher preaching on a street corner, screaming and shouting the "word" of god? Thats what we look like when we talk about illuminati and the new world order. We are just preaching and doing nothing. They have always been in control, always! From Babylon, to ancient Egypt, to the Roman Empire, and to what is now the British Empire. Revolutions come and go and yet they stay in power. As long as governments exist where only a few of the population ruler over the majority you will have what we have today. There is no difference between the Roman empire's era and todays era. Its all about cycles. But, noone will listen to any of us unless we are at the top. That should be our main focus! I hate capitalism, but in order to beat this system we should use it to our advantage. Look at the past revolutions. How much did they really change? Nothing much. The same people stay in power. Anarchism is the answer. And when i say anarchism i mean the pro-peace, freedom, equality, compassion, and pro-love ANARCHISM.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by umwolves123

Just flip to the back of the American Dollar! There is NWO or New Secular World and the numbers 666. Its already been spoken by Jesus, the Son of the Living God in the last book and no persons will overtake the final world government. Jesus will take care of this and give the real peace that the NWO will promise. I dont even think they would annouce themselves as Illuminati, rather put there power in the hands of one man, "the messiah" or the anti-christ. Illuminati shall remain in the shadows until the end-of-time and even on this forum I was reading where someone wrote something like, whats wrong with a little peace and law anyway. Thats their message but not their hearts...

Just let Holy Spirit in through recieving Christ in remission of sins and help as many come to Heaven for the truth, final and lasting peace!!! Amen!

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Being a great envisioner amongst my friends, i have just came into the realm of "illuminati-reality", and always giving skepticism to things, i find this could be a harsh reality.

I breezed through a comment that read in caps "WE OUTNUMBER THEM", and truth be told we do. From my perception of all the bizarre and rash events of the past years since the atomic bomb, the political office has been controlling our every whim, to the point where we will in the future have RFID chips implanted in us... exacting everything we do. This is really freaky guys... and all i can say is that i hope for the human race this doesn't happen.

These are relentless and ruthless species, that give no care except to farm off of us.

Power in Numbers.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
If you wanna stop em, you will have to follow a hard way...

-Stop feeding em...
Paying taxes, buying stuff, anything with the money will feed em.

-Clean yourself
your body is contamined with all the modified stuff you consume, even bottle spring water contain fluoride. You cant keep your mind in peace with a wasted corpse.

-Get spirit
Increase your spirit by meditation and stuff

-Teach people
Talk about this with your friends, familly, young people

you can also take a look about PRABHUPADA on youtube or books...

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by the_sentinal

WHY CANNOT PEOPLE WORK FROM THE INSIDE I MEAN US, most people cannot be reached there secure in deppresion and hopeless jobs however our minds have freedom we can use this its either that our submit to allah

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

The end of the day these people are just people no matter how much power they have, all we have to do is find them and kill them and its over

we should never allow them to succeed, these people worship devils and letting them succeed is like handing our planet over to satan to do what what ever they want to it

My freinds this planet has been ruled by humans for thousands of years and devils and jinns are lower beings than us and we should never surrender to them let alone worship them. Our human dignity is at stake, death should be dearer to us then let a small group of low self esteemed devil worshippers rule over us.

Remember the biggest threat to these people is a free thinking mind and Islam is the only religion that will never bow down to their evil and against it they've declared war. Afganistan, iraq are two muslim countries that are now suffering from their conquest, and we can never forget the genocide that happened in Bosnia in the 1990's they will now go after iran and syria and then the rest of the muslim world. Their are some other countries that are problematic to them like Russia and China they might slowdown the process but there is no bigger threat to them than a free thinking mind and islam.

let me tell u something about the Antichrist that you probably never herd of, he is one eyed and cannot see with his right eye like the one eye on the masonic pyramid, this is very important because the Antichrist will eventually claim he is God and remember he is one eyed and God is not one eyed.

In conclusion i will leave u with some words from the Glorious Quran " They plan and they plan but verily God is best of planners". they might have powerful ambitious agendas but God's agenda is always the final.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join