It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isn't there anything we can do to stop the Illuminati?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainIraq

Yes. Completely abide by all the Roman Catholic Church says. Burn all books and institutions of higher learning. And by all means destroy America.

You are the Illuminati just by being here.

Wake up from the Reagan revisionist era already.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Keep an ear to the ground.

When the shooting starts, shoot back.

Remember that a cord and a knife are a lot quieter than a pistol.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Article11

Yes. Completely abide by all the Roman Catholic Church says. Burn all books and institutions of higher learning. And by all means destroy America.

You are the Illuminati just by being here.

Wake up from the Reagan revisionist era already.

Wow, you're right. And you're me!

It's like some weird time machine where nobody has a new thought but you, and you come back and agree, and like, you were right all along!

Wait, my favorite show on dumb crap is coming on. Gosh, I hope they finally prove aliens exist!!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Take a look around ATS.

Or at my threads. ("The Real A.T.S,"... "Mondern SunTzu")

Read about EhuManP...

Im acting my part by my new idea of...WASBCP
Or...WakeAmericaSecrectlyByCounterPropoganda... Thinks like taking a black marker and going around to diffrent news paper despensors at night and write LIES, on one A.T.S on another and WAKE UP AMERICA on the third... or something to that affect. Planting stickersm with gloves of course, in the mall, or strip malls glass windows. Start getting at least SOMONE to pay attention. Someone might rip it down, but they read it first. Guarntee it.

You guys can help too. Read my threads for ideas for action.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudCanadian

Now you're talking. This is what I like to hear. United we stand, devided we fall. Many people in other countries are not as naive as most of us americans are when it comes to the issues regarding the illuminati and so forth. The illuminati's head people got kicked out of other counyries before and more american s are becoming aware as well. And it seems like the governments of a good few other countries are aware of the intent of using terrorism to trigger martial law. With God's help, we must stick together and join together. That also means not just whites,blacks, chinese and mexicans but also christians, muslims and jews! Somewhere in the Holy bible it is written that God will bring together a great army in the end times to conquer the evil. We must be pure hearted and faithful in God in order to conquer. If we try to do it from a materialistic or egocentric manner, we would be doomed to fail. We must not go forth out of hate but of faith and hope in God as God's followers did in the Old Testament. There is an article on the internet about a chinese secret society that is against the illuminati for the killing of many chinese and other people and the chinese society has even warned americans and others about this. There is a good start. A lot of the illuminati's way of killing has been through biological poisoning. We should also start writing our politicians in regarf to this murdurous group. Both presidential candidates George W. Bush and John Kerry were scrutinized for their previous member ship in "Skull and bones". This kind of scrutiny must be extended. Never mind if "Big brother is watching us" WE MUST WATCH BIG BROTHER. Wake up America! And dont give up your right to own guns! And join the N.R.A. and join a church and insint on spreading the word! This aint a time that Jesus would tell us to turn the other cheek! For real. Let's get active!

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   

we cant stop them... theyre taking over this globe... theyre power is unexplainable.... all we can do is to be updated, to be educated enought to know there ways against us.... they put poisons to our food etc... we all just need to be careful... we need to use our knowledge against them...

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by thinkerbel

Why do you think that we can not stop them? Where are they putting poison in our food? On the farm? In the cannery? In the grocery store? Atleast a few of them would be caught. Would not the police and the prosecuters interrogate them and bring attention to other officials? Do you think all the officials including our local police are all against us? I really kind of doubt it. Yes I know that there is money being used to bribe people to do crooked things, but it is not any nearly that bad or else things would really be a hell of a lot worse. Things and events around the world are still too complicated for them to have full control or else we would allready be doomed. They do and try as they can, with as wicked and rotten hearts as they have, going along with the truly sick intents that they ultimately dream for,,,, infact ,,, I wonder if they really know what they want in life,,, ,, other than to kill off and enslave the rest of us,,,,,,, yet they insistingly want to gain more money when they are pretty much allready multibillionaires! Then they still want more, but WHAT DO THEY REALLY WANT?!?! That is a serious question. They just may be afraid of many of us because we beleive in something that they dont think they can beleive in, so then, for their solution, they want to kill us! How stinking intelligent. ONLY THROUGH THE AUTHOURITY OF OUR POLITICIANS DO THEY MANAGE TO PERSUE US. THEY BRIBE AND WRITE THE POLITICIANS! WE DONT EVER BOTHER TO WRITE OUR POLITICIANS AND HALF OF US DONT EVEN VOTE! AND SAYING THAT WE CANT DO ANYTHING TO STOP THEM IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR. I ALSO CONSIDER THAT SOME SELF-PROCLAIMING CHRISTIANS THAT SAY "OH I DONT GET INTO THAT POLITICS" ..,,,,,...,,,, THEY MAY BE TO BLAME TOO. Now I need to write my senator and mention that since the banking bail out has been passed and the banks have no answer as to what they are doing with that money, I WANT AN ANSWER OR I WANT THEM TO TAKE THE MONEY BACK. The government is supposed to be for us not against us and it is time to get up in numbers of the american public and REMIND THEM about it. Hey ,,,,,, do you think your local police would approve of satanic crimes? Time to get together America!

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudCanadian

i competely argee to this post. we need to get organize and start getting numbers up to fight for us. we need to spread the word and make it known to people that this isn't a joke. we can take them out do but we all need to work together before they start Martial Law.............

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
These people are illusions you think they are strong because they've made you believe it. They are just people like you and I. They are immortal and can be taken as easily as you believe you can be taken. All they have that we do not is the illusion that they are untouchable. If we made them think we were untouchable maybe they would have never tried this scheme to begin with. Do not be fooled by the man behind the curtain, because that's all it is, a curtain of illusion to make you think the way you do. They are just like you and I except they know that you can be mislead. What you don't know is that you can mislead them as well. you are strong I am strong we are all strong we could win but we believe we can't. Thoughts are manifestations that become life, if you believe there is nothing that can be done and that you can be dominated that is you fate.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
i think the most important thing we can do is spread the word, i mean it's all fair to say everyone who is a believer help the world by standing up to these corrupt, EVIL, people and bring back the world as it use to be, the time is almosty upon us and we do not have time to sit on our computer we must ACT!

Like 2pac Said "KILL-UMINATI"!,

"People Shpuldnt Be Afraid Of There Goverments, Goverments Should be Afraid Of There People"

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Ppl the problem is. where not the ones being killed i this, there are other countrys being killed off. america most likely has nothing to worry about unless sumone attacks us. but we are fighting good and evil there is a way to stop the evil. by killing the possessors. we are living by an object that tells us who we are and what are class is "Money"

GOD = Gold, Oil, Drugs. They are manipulating the earth and feeding w/e powers them evil thru geometry and dimensional communication. its a supernatural presence we are dealing with.

u either side with good or be killed sided with evil.

but then how do we live when defeated the evil..how do we choose who is the evil?

do we make everything free? no money existence? no class? just voluntary labor?
...so we program and assign homes and jobs and an amount of time to do that job? or live as barbarians.

we cant include any dimension of evil in our new governing thats fpr sure.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
money is what they use to do everything we just need to stop wanting money and stop needing it . we really dont need it its just cloth its not even worth anything anymore we can grow our food everyone should just burn their money i know people wont but thats what it would take its all about money and power to the bankers who control the world we are in the way of their total domination and all they have to do is wave some money around and make some bad stuff happen and the sad thing is no one is trying to stop it i think we should all write obama and ask him nicely to be the one president who saves the world and america haha it might work you never know....

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by truthmatters1111

ultimately it is the masses who will make the difference in this world of evil. it may be a little one sided of me to say this but i will say it just because i need to see my beliefs in front of me right now.

we as a creation are a soul, the body and mind are a short phase of our existence. mind and body were to serve the soul, which is an eternal energy, it never dies. but we always end up feeding the mind and body at cost of our souls.

other creations exist parallel to us in the extra dimension, they are also eternal souls, and they are lost just like us, among them are good and evil just like us. opening gateways to the extra dimension was and is only possible through black magic allowing you to in a sense travel in time. under the possession of the jinns you are able to be here, and a thousand miles away at the same time with the aid of the extra dimensional beings.

as positive an experience as it may seem, this is only possible with the successful intersection of two negative souls, one of this dimension and one of the extra dimension. creating an everlasting wave of negative energy. this is why it was forbidden.

research "the ley lines and vortex points of the world"

also the illuminati bloodline

and research on secret society's since the dawn of day

satanism - kabbala.

who actually owns all of hollywood.

who controls the worlds banking system.

mind control since world war 2, what forms of mind control.

don't spit at it before understanding it. if not yourself then your kids could be facing another staged attack on humanity. and this time it will be to catastrophic proportions. if they have to die before their time then prepare them so they die on their feet.

we have been subjected to brainwashing and we don't even realize it, our ignorance when it comes to accepting this message is a job well done to the eternally conspiring fallen angel.

you don't like religious lectures, well... religion is your reality. this is where your rebellion is. this is where all your fighters are. and those body's serve their souls so they will happily give their life for the cause.

free your mind from the conditioning it has been through. you will find happiness when you realize that this life is not the end of your existence. and it isn't just a distant dream, we didn't just happen by chance.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by berlin_truthfinder

It's true. The bankers are pretty much the ones behind it all, and they use exactly what you said, money. The real thing is that such large amounts of money can be used as power. And to really be able to protect a free state, no one must be allowed to have too much power. Sounds paradoxical, I know. But freedom doesn't include "the right to oppress and hurt". Power is a dangerous thing to possess and the worst things in the universe are being caused by those with TOO MUCH POWER. If we all get together , yeah, we might have enough power to fight back. And maybe soon to go with the minimum wage law, there should be a maximum wage law. There is a law that deermines the maximum fire power a person can have, what's that fifty caliber and nothing fully automatic, okay since we know money can be used dangerously too, how about a million dollars a year as maximum wage and hike the presidents salary to that.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Its no use, they controll the media, and i think they would moniter the web.
As soon as one of use starts to recruit enough people to become an actual threat, we will be dealt with. I think its going to take one drastic movement, instead of going out and recruiting people something needs to happen so that everyone can see at once. If a group does start it has to be underground, only people who truley beleive should be allowed in it. If people do this it cannot be bragged about, they control everything, they made the terrorist threat. The made the laws.

They can search you house at any time even without you there and with no warrant.
Arrest and hold you indefinatley, just for being a terrorist suspect.

We know what has to be done, sacrifies must be made. They controll everything and everyone.

Even after saying this I am just going to resume my normal life, obeying there laws, paying there taxes, watching there news. Sometimes im actually sickened by how everyone including me, who knows this exsists wont do anything about it and can't do anything about it. Sometimes i think we would have been just as well of if Hitler won the war.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I fell prey to the myths and misconceptions of the Illuminati. To generalize the word Illuminati into a pure evil organization is formed out fear of the unknown. Just like Freemasonry conspiracies it is mostly due to a lack of understanding. The Illuminati like other organization has many different competing factions but they do overall hold some common values and common purpose.

[edit on 12-2-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleGeneral
All this talk about the Illuminati and NWO taking over and imprisoning or killing everyone, I just have one question - Why? Why would they do this? Sure, they probably could do it if they wanted, but why? How would they benefit? It's not like they all have horrible lives because of us. They are rich and powerful and do what they want. What would the point be? And don't give me this, "They will do it because they can." crap. I think it is all BS.....just my humble opinion. Have a nice day!

Well it takes a different perspective to understand their motivations.

They do not think like you and I.

They think power is the ultimate Aphrodesiac. ( H. Kissinger )

They say things like " I want to come back to the earth as a virus
to help solve over population " ( Prince Phillip )

Ppl like Ted Turner have a mental neurosis where they always want
to own more, and if ppl will not sell to them that frustrates them.

They have a hunger they cannot satify, and never will.

We all have quirks, theirs can compound with age into a disdain
for the masses and how they are an impediment for their dream
for owning and controlling as much as possible.

This monolithic desire for power and control warps these ppl into
inhuman collectors of everything to the point of farce.

How much do you really need ?

I find it funny how a lot of them jump on the global warming band
wagon yet ppl like Turner have massive Bison ranches.

Green ppl like Gore have houses that are less energy efficient
than Shrub's place down in Texas.

Its all a giant farce, lies on top of lies, and manipulation.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
yea sure theyre powerful but when it comes to war sheer numbers wins every time and numbers we have. so lets build an army!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
alone we cant do nothing

but togethere united we can do anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join