Isn't there anything we can do to stop the Illuminati?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by genesicim

You do understand a global revolution would entail being FORCED to establish a legitimate world government.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by umwolves123

Illuminati. many people know about this topic, but there is also a very large percentage that still remain unaware of the illuminati and their capabilities. No matter how powerful they are, non-members still outnumber them and Strong resistances could very well stop them. They might not be scared, but if the entire population of the world (other than the illuminati members) became anti-illuminati, intimidation on their part isn't too far fetched. if they do take over, our lives would change drastically. Previous assumptions have led to the beliefs that they are aiming to knock out 2/3 of the world's population. aka, you and I.
edit on 10-8-2012 by Simplyexpressing because: i mispelled about 3 words

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Really??? Did you think there was???????????????????? Because we so much power over them?? Right??

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
yea, convince people to accept your IOU instead of theirs - good luck with that one.

IF your looking for a ray of sunshine - the good news is - when the release the pandemic - they will be underground - Its my understanding that the workers who built these shelters told a local veterans group and the story goes that these descendants are just as prepared for NBC and vowed to welding the bastards in.

Another European group said it was going to start whacking them - :the will be first - and that was from the bilderberg meeting in switzerland - Message Sent and Recieved thread here on ATS.

And the word is - they had better start explaining themselves or else - I heard that from several law enforcements who were veterans - and a couple of them I know refuse to talk about it. but you can tell they are not happy.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Sooo you know ALL about the Illuminati right? But some say they are a screte society. How come YOU know All about the Illuminati but the rest of us don't? How come YOU know about the Illuminati but know body knows who there members are? Maybe we should be asking YOU, are YOU with the Illumninati trying to take over the world?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainIraq
So here we are sitting here discussing conspiracies. We all know that the illuminati have a strong grasp on our world, and seek to control it. We sit here, discussing how and when the world will end.

So if we're so worried, then why don't we try to think about ways to stop this from ever happening, so we don't have to sit here all day discussing our demise. Basically, we need to actually do something.

The task may seem great, but, as many have said, nothing is impossible.

Ask Tremonti... but, it seems impossible:

Giulio Tremonti, former italian Minister of Economy, talks about Illuminati on Tv
edit on 24-8-2012 by theitalian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
The Truth About Libya, Gaddafi, and the illuminati:

www.youtube.com...

Execution of 53 gaddafi supporters:

www.hrw.org...

edit on 27-3-2013 by DarkCyrus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
To completely stop them? No, I don't think there's much we can do. But we can scare them. We already are. I man, everyone I talk to in my life knows about the Illuminati. Even if they don't believe in them, they've at least heard of them.

Maybe we can't stop them. But if a family member dies do you refuse to go to their grave because there's 'no point'? It's the same with what we do. We might not completely erase them off the planet but we can wake people up, and an awake population is better than an asleep one.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudCanadian

I agree with you

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
We should all join together against the illuminati. We start here on this website. We gather up get our friends then our friends get their friends etc.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by the_sentinal

The Georgia guide stones say the population needs to be 500 million. there are close to 7 billion people on the earth. To cut that down to 500 million you would need to wipe out more than 90% of the population.

new topics
top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join