It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isn't there anything we can do to stop the Illuminati?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by genesicim

You do understand a global revolution would entail being FORCED to establish a legitimate world government.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by umwolves123

Illuminati. many people know about this topic, but there is also a very large percentage that still remain unaware of the illuminati and their capabilities. No matter how powerful they are, non-members still outnumber them and Strong resistances could very well stop them. They might not be scared, but if the entire population of the world (other than the illuminati members) became anti-illuminati, intimidation on their part isn't too far fetched. if they do take over, our lives would change drastically. Previous assumptions have led to the beliefs that they are aiming to knock out 2/3 of the world's population. aka, you and I.
edit on 10-8-2012 by Simplyexpressing because: i mispelled about 3 words

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Really??? Did you think there was???????????????????? Because we so much power over them?? Right??

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
yea, convince people to accept your IOU instead of theirs - good luck with that one.

IF your looking for a ray of sunshine - the good news is - when the release the pandemic - they will be underground - Its my understanding that the workers who built these shelters told a local veterans group and the story goes that these descendants are just as prepared for NBC and vowed to welding the bastards in.

Another European group said it was going to start whacking them - :the will be first - and that was from the bilderberg meeting in switzerland - Message Sent and Recieved thread here on ATS.

And the word is - they had better start explaining themselves or else - I heard that from several law enforcements who were veterans - and a couple of them I know refuse to talk about it. but you can tell they are not happy.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Sooo you know ALL about the Illuminati right? But some say they are a screte society. How come YOU know All about the Illuminati but the rest of us don't? How come YOU know about the Illuminati but know body knows who there members are? Maybe we should be asking YOU, are YOU with the Illumninati trying to take over the world?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainIraq
So here we are sitting here discussing conspiracies. We all know that the illuminati have a strong grasp on our world, and seek to control it. We sit here, discussing how and when the world will end.

So if we're so worried, then why don't we try to think about ways to stop this from ever happening, so we don't have to sit here all day discussing our demise. Basically, we need to actually do something.

The task may seem great, but, as many have said, nothing is impossible.

Ask Tremonti... but, it seems impossible:

Giulio Tremonti, former italian Minister of Economy, talks about Illuminati on Tv
edit on 24-8-2012 by theitalian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
The Truth About Libya, Gaddafi, and the illuminati:

www.youtube.com...

Execution of 53 gaddafi supporters:

www.hrw.org...

edit on 27-3-2013 by DarkCyrus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
To completely stop them? No, I don't think there's much we can do. But we can scare them. We already are. I man, everyone I talk to in my life knows about the Illuminati. Even if they don't believe in them, they've at least heard of them.

Maybe we can't stop them. But if a family member dies do you refuse to go to their grave because there's 'no point'? It's the same with what we do. We might not completely erase them off the planet but we can wake people up, and an awake population is better than an asleep one.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudCanadian

I agree with you

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
We should all join together against the illuminati. We start here on this website. We gather up get our friends then our friends get their friends etc.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by the_sentinal

The Georgia guide stones say the population needs to be 500 million. there are close to 7 billion people on the earth. To cut that down to 500 million you would need to wipe out more than 90% of the population.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
money gives them power, so to stop them we need to stop using money. Also, living in cities is unnatural and unhealthy for both people and the environment. We have become disconnected from the environment and given full control of it to the corporations/gov't/illuminati. Move out of cities and form communities where nobody works but everyone volunteers. Every community grows its own food so no need for chemicals and preservatives etc. Take away their money, take away the slaves in the cities and you have taken away all of their power.

We need to give up these fake lives we have become accustomed to and live a simpler more modest life where the priority is to spend time with family and friends, and we need to become reconnected with the environment and spiritually (not to be mistaken with Religion).

Embrace Permaculture (look it up, learn it, and then practice it). Every civilization that has lived in 'competition' (i.e. capitalism, consumerism, etc.) has become extinct. But civilizations that have lived in 'COOPERATION' have always thrived.

New communities need to be formed and these communities MUST support each other against the corrupt gov't's until they are defeated. Violence is not necessary although they will use it. But together, the 97% can defeat the 3% if we so choose and work together.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: perception8

Spot on. That's exactly the point. The money system plays directly into their hand (let's call them illuminati, whoever they are) and we - the majority of people - keep being slaves everyday under pressure to pay the bills.

And here comes the most ridiculous thing: the illuminati don't need to do anything to keep us under control! They can just sit back in their chair and do nothing! People are so much into the pressure of money, paying bills, compete against each other, struggle to make a living that they can't do anything else.

The problem is that the money cancer is so strongly dominating our lives, that we can't get rid off it easily. Yes, a solution would be to form smaller self-sustaining communities, but here is the problem: WE DON'T OWN ANYTHING. If you can't pay the bill for the property of the self-sustaining community - the police comes and confiscates the ground and everything!!! It is a devils circle!

That's because all the other people (policemen, military themselves still follow the governmental rules, the bank laws, the rule of the money).

Now you must ask: who has the right to say: "this ground belongs to our state"...yeah and then you'll find out it all goes back very long in history. In effect it was people or kings who just confiscated property and countries and claimed it as their own. So if you want to claim your own property you must fight them... I don't know how. If you try it, you'll be called a terrorist. You'd need an army to protect the grounds. It's a #ing devil's circle.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainIraq

Most average people are stuck at whether there is such elite group or not. They debate endlessly trying to refute the obvious.. But its another form of escapism and they dont know it.. How sad....

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainIraq
So here we are sitting here discussing conspiracies. We all know that the illuminati have a strong grasp on our world, and seek to control it. We sit here, discussing how and when the world will end.

So if we're so worried, then why don't we try to think about ways to stop this from ever happening, so we don't have to sit here all day discussing our demise. Basically, we need to actually do something.

The task may seem great, but, as many have said, nothing is impossible.

My question is why would you not want to join them?

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Stop the illuminati from doing what?

Crushing ants that are begging to be crushed like ants from being crushed like ants?

The invisible worshipful masters of order rule the visible vulgar and profane slaves of chaos.

The Illuminati are master minds that rule all the slave minds.

You all are slaves to your emotions which are the invisible strings or servants pulled by the master mind to manipulate all the slave minds without their knowledge into doing the bidding of the master mind.

Join them?

You all are already joined with them.

You all are the first line of defense.

you all have been trained/socially engineered/programed from birth to commit suicide fighting to the death to remain asleep or ignorant of Truth to continue to enjoy the daydream or cherished delusion you are awake or knowledgeable of Truth.

Just because you connect to the Internet and become aware of information that others do not know does not make you awake and the them asleep

You a wolf and them a sheep

The master mind or dealer supplied you all with the Internet or servant/drug for free at the start to get all you slave minds or addicts hooked

You all are entangled in threads like flies within the world wide web of lies ruled by the horror of babble on.

The only people that have ever been a direct threat to me...Have been all of you ruled by them.

you all are working for them.

I know this because I can pretend to be one of you for a limited amount of time and I can pretend to be one of them for a limited amount of time

I can pretend to be me for an unlimited amount of time.

I'm as free as free can be in the domain of tyranny masquerading as the domain of liberty.

The invisible master at the top of the hierarchy holds the high ground...the master can see visible threats rising up the hierarchy long before the threats see the annihilators sent to deal with them.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Good or at least people trying to be a good as good can be are not trying to sneak up behind you and knife you to death.

Evil always has first strike capability.

It's why it's called black operations.

You own a glass repair shop...business is slow...you are going bankrupt...So you dress up in black and run around at night throwing rocks through windows...then dress up in white and answer the phones during the day.

As uncle Darth says...All too easy.

The strategy of reducing yourselves down into baby seals is not going to protect you from the secret handshake clubbers.

Those that are at the top of the hierarchy...murdered their way up...then made it against the rules of the game to commit murder.

Well at least getting caught.

People have no power to make or break LAW

All that people have the power to make and break are rules and to claim rules are LAW.

But if a rule attempts to break LAW.

LAW will break the rule.

You can manipulate the Universe however you desire as long as you do not attempt to break LAW or are caught breaking a rule.

Being caught breaking a rule is an attempt to break LAW

As long as I remain invisible...and do not become visible...You will not have the glorious privilege of telling me what an idiot I am.

Connecting to the internet and posting...That is like playing whack a mole.

Whenever you connected to the Internet...whenever in your life you did...It was checkmate.

edit on 16-2-2015 by MlCHAEL because: fixed typo

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
"Isn't there anything we can do to stop the Illuminati"

You have to stop fearing and hating Truth or knowledge and embracing loving ignorance.

Ignorance = weakness
Knowledge = strength

Weakness is capitalized upon.

In this domain...I'm a slave...At the complete and utter mercy of the tyranny that rules this domain.

The instant I became visible...the clock began ticking down to the logical conclusion.

That is why there are lurkers...

You can not banish people from existence if you are unaware of their existence

Out of sight and out of mind is the one true religion of the blind.

But whatever does not kill you...makes you stronger...or weaker.

I and you all materialized out of thin air within the absolute capitalist hierarchical food powered make work enterprise or matrix...or what you all have been trained/socially engineered/programed from birth to call civilization.

The master lie you all believe is Truth which is the servant of the master you all slave for to sustain.

The master lie worshiped as truth...has been trying to implode me to absolute 0 of back into thin air from where I exploded out from...since shortly after sweet lovable baby stage.

It has failed so far...that is why you are reading this.

I'm impervious to mind control.

So it's very hard to mind control me off a cliff.

Sure I look like I'm mind controlled...until I get to the cliff edge...and then...game over.

Hitler...Was puppet leader or servant mind of the master mind.

He was mind controlled of a cliff with all the slave minds following the leader.

The glorious march to doom with glee.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainIraq

Crack their code!!! The Illuminati employs an ancient allegoric code that it shares with a multitude of other groups. There is so much material written in this code, that if it is accurately deciphered, no reasonable person will be able to deny its existence and the messages it contains. Since this code is also employed by many religions, you can also expose them in the process.

I know the code can be cracked, because I have been partially successful myself. My key area of success is allegory related to early Christianity, but I am able to see the code employed in many modern forms. I believe that the Nobel Prize winner John Nash (whose story is told in the movie "A Beautiful Mind") discovered the code, but he was unable to crack it because he had the wrong context. (He thought the messages were linked to Cold War intrigues.) The key element in the movie that tells me Nash was dealing with this code was the scene in which he was portrayed as attempting to find a pattern to the movement of "pigeons", which is a metaphor for "spies".

The code also tells me that JFK was killed because he bugged the wrong office.

Start with Plato's Cratylus and follow the clues in Plato's other works. (Note that etymologists think that the word "grail" is derived from the Latin "cratalis" so if there really is a "correctness" to names as described in Cratylus, then you know the real power of a grail.) Other valuable clues can be found in other esoteric works but they can also be found in unexpected places. If you find "parallels" don't dismiss them as mere borrowing since they are frequently intended to provide context. (If a Sumerian legend can be found on the "Ark" it means that the occupants of the Ark included other Sumerian legends and ideas. In other words, the Sumerian legends preserved in the Books of Moses were saved from destruction when the use of cuneiform was ended.) Context is vital. "Above" is literal and "Below" is hidden. The world is "flat" because it was created on a written page. Christ is the "Word" personified. Things that are "Evil" represent efforts to expose true meanings.

edit on 17-2-2015 by swordwords because: added space between words

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join