It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Government is out to get me, and this is why...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   
okay ill try and make this as short as possible, i know i might get in trouble for this but im writing it anyway to get it out. all this talk on Australian conspiracies has convinced me to. For the past few months my friends have been working on a documentary on UFO's/NWO and general conspiracy related to the Australian government...they have done surprise interviews with officials and politicts all the usual things you would generaly see on a conspiracy documentary.

Here is the complicated and scary part of it, for the past few weeks they have been talking about all this strange and coincidental things that have been hapening to them such as things moved in their house and cars that are parked outside their house for days on end, phone line playing up making noises during calls ect. and just last week they had their house broken into -server smashed, HDD's removed and smashed and all back up smashed. They have contacted the police and they havent even been to make a report on the crime scene. It gets worse, the website i had nearly finished stored on my servers HDD has died (could simply be a coincidence...but a damn wierd one at that)

We may sound ultra paranoid about this, but dont you think its strange that only their work was targeted?

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Sounds like more of the same, to me....

But I'd venture to guess they're more likely just keeping tabs on you rather than being "out to get you." If they were out to get you, you would've been "gotten" a long time ago.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by firebat
But I'd venture to guess they're more likely just keeping tabs on you rather than being "out to get you." If they were out to get you, you would've been "gotten" a long time ago.

I work for them, thats probably why its taking them soo long...who knows i could be killed in a freak accident on the way home. sorry but the idear of something coming into your house willingly destroying something has made me very worried.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Oh, you have absolutely every reason to be nervous.

I'm just not that surprised that stuff like this happens.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Start playing them at their own game. Set-up, if u can, security around your house and maybe some video cameras, alarms and start taking notes about strange stuff that going on, stuff like that. I believe everyone has a right to protect themselves.

JRod.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by JRod1984
Start playing them at their own game. Set-up, if u can, security around your house and maybe some video cameras, alarms and start taking notes about strange stuff that going on, stuff like that. I believe everyone has a right to protect themselves.

JRod.

Ill try that, but lets face it...now weve talked about it, its may do no good. They would have knew they were members here on ATS (i wont mention their alias) I have a LOT of research on UFOs and related in my office and im almost considering geting rid of it all. Do you think its would be safe to post something on here like photos? i have some but im not shurs if i should..

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Of course if these events are happening the best thing you could do is catch the culprit(s) in the act.

Good luck with that.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
Of course if these events are happening the best thing you could do is catch the culprit(s) in the act.

Good luck with that.

If it's actually who he thinks it is, I think the WORST thing he could do is catch the culprit in the act.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Hey 9, you’re trying to bring up to the surface, stuff that some PRETTY powerful people don’t want there!

A Situation Report on our Acquisition of Advanced Technology and Interaction with Alien Cultures (1)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

o Actual technology far exceeds that perceived by
the public.
o The United States space program is a cover operation
that exists for public relations purposes.
o People are being actively killed in order to suppress
the facts about the situation. The CIA and the NSA
are involved so deeply that exposure would cause
collapse of their overt structure.

Also, these people are very familiar with the subtle and sublime!

Occult Opposition for the New World Order
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

If you ask me, be objective in your judgements, but at the same time ASTUTE to the peculiar and always maintain a sense of security within your 'soul'. This is how you can assure that you are observing, and not creating through paranoia.!

Also, rest assured that you ARE in line with the times. These things are supposed to surface, now, it's just that, well, we have to get used to the fact that some spooky things come with it.

Organic.

[edit on 10-4-2006 by organic]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by 9ine_Lives
okay ill try and make this as short as possible, i know i might get in trouble for this but im writing it anyway to get it out. all this talk on Australian conspiracies has convinced me to. For the past few months my friends have been working on a documentary on UFO's/NWO and general conspiracy related to the Australian government...they have done surprise interviews with officials and politicts all the usual things you would generaly see on a conspiracy documentary.

Here is the complicated and scary part of it, for the past few weeks they have been talking about all this strange and coincidental things that have been hapening to them such as things moved in their house and cars that are parked outside their house for days on end, phone line playing up making noises during calls ect. and just last week they had their house broken into -server smashed, HDD's removed and smashed and all back up smashed. They have contacted the police and they havent even been to make a report on the crime scene. It gets worse, the website i had nearly finished stored on my servers HDD has died (could simply be a coincidence...but a damn wierd one at that)

We may sound ultra paranoid about this, but dont you think its strange that only their work was targeted?

So your story is that somehow miraculously 100% of their work was destroyed? Any details on what they supposedly discovered? Anything to prove that there ever was any "work" in the first place? Do you have a link to this website?

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
BTW, if they broke in to remove info that they wouldn't have wanted out, then the best thing to do is repeat the research.
Update it on an international website such as this, and keep the info alive, so it keeps you alive...

If you (or your friends) were able to find something that made someone nervous, it should be relitively easy to do it again...

Unless... OH NO... did they erase your minds?

So what delictable tidbit, do you think they were trying coverup?
Any interviews that you found enlightening, or any pictures that were impressive...
any documents?
anything related to pine gap?

tell us everything you can think of that they would want...

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrLeary
So your story is that somehow miraculously 100% of their work was destroyed? Any details on what they supposedly discovered? Anything to prove that there ever was any "work" in the first place? Do you have a link to this website?

Ofcoarse some of it may be retreivable if you got the right amount of money. Mainly snaped discs, and dismantled and smashed hard drives, no there was no site for them they were goign to worry about something like that when they were finished. There was a section on my site about them i was making but my HDD 'died'. So you see what i mean about conincidental??

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong

Do you think thats a good idea?

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong

Do you think thats a good idea?

The best actually. So go ahead.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka

9_lives didn't you say you WORKED for the government in a different thread? So why are you afraid of the people you work for? Or do you really not work for the government? Let me dig up your post.

What i do is minor compaired to what is beyond my controll. There are hundeds of cases of dissapearances, misterious freak accidents, assasinations of personel who knew too much/possed a threat to security ect. by their own Government...or are you in on this aswell???
but really take this seriously, and know that not EVERYONE who works for it has complete controll of what everyone does.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
9_lives- I apologize for my previous post, no offense, I will edit it out. Yet again, I apologize.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Hi,
I'm in australia and it's unusual for me to hear of anything like this happening here.
I've never really thought australia had much of a part in UFOs etc.
Who are some of the individuals you have interviewed?
Whilst we dont really talk or know or hear of such things happening here, i expect if you went public it may be easier to do here than america, i feel we would be fairly accepting here, as long as you have some decent evidence. Try recover as much as you can then try think of your release methods.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
9ine_Lives

I think perhpas it might behoove you to provide something of the specifics regarding your story. Surely a man in your position can appreciate that, on a site such as this, where the motto is Deny Ignorance, members will demand specific details to assist in the corroboration of stories.

As it stands, we have only your word that any of this actually happened at all. Whilst we would like to take you at your word, bitter experience has taught us the harsh lesson of requiring evidence to back up claims. For example, your story, through its construction, dictates that no evidence is available. Hard drives were destroyed, servers smashed, discs broken and websites sabotaged. Consequently, any evidence was destroyed in kind. I am sure that you can understand that this makes it difficult for an objective analysis of your account.

Take the website, for example. Was it sabotaged at a server level or was it corrupted whilst on your hard drive awaiting upload? It would be advantageous if you could post some of the pictures, or audio files, or videos or even text that you were working on, assuming that any survived. Were all the pertinent files destroyed on your hard drive? If not, posting them would serve to corroborate your account on at least one level.

You make frequent references to "them". If I may ask: who do you believe they are? Are you referring to agents of the Australian Government? If so, in what capacity? By this I mean, are the people who did this members of the Federal Police, ASIO, or some other organisation in your opinion? Why would they have physically destroyed the group's work, rather than simply removing hard drives and discs? Leaving these things behind allows for the possibility of data retrieval. Surely it would have been more efficient for them to have siezed the property, thereby alowing them to discern how much the group had discovered and how much of it was accurate.

For that matter, why would they have targetted this group in the first place? What I mean by this is that there must be hundreds of purported documentaries available on the New World Order and UFOs. What was this particular group working on which would have set them apart from any other group or organisation and therefore targetted them for this kind of preventative or retaliatory action?

Finally, as to your query regarding the safety or appropriateness of posting information here on ATS, I think you have a responsibility to do just that. On one level, if you refrain from doing so, you in effect give a victory to the people who did this. They have succeeded in silencing you. On another level, when claims of Government sabotage are made on a website such as this, some burden of proof must necessarilly be expected from the poster. This may not be true of lesser websites, but must be a critical aspect of discussions on ATS. It is different if people are merely discussing their opinions or beliefs. But when actual claims are made, I do not think it is unreasonable to expect the claimant to support their claims in some way. Because, and I sincerely mean no offense by this and hope you take my point as it is meant, for all we know you could be a bored teenager who has constructed a story which requires no proof. Too many times I have read through threads which took the stance of:

"I have evidence of such and such a conspiracy. Should I post it on ATS?" Then follows a number of posts encouraging the poster to do just that, followed by a response which usually goes:

"I'd like to but: a) I don't know how to upload the evidence; b) I don't know if I should post the information after just having made bold claims regarding it".

These kinds of threads, wherein one poster claims to have personally witnessed some aspect of a conspiracy at work can be extremely frustrating for ATS members. I hope you can appreciate that we are naturally defensive when such claims are made. I for one would greatly appreciate any tangible form of evidence you can supply, as well as your kind responses to the questions I have posed.

[edit on 10/4/06 by Jeremiah25]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by T0by
Who are some of the individuals you have interviewed?

Thats actaully a pretty funny story, they tried to do a surprise interview on the PM on one of his morning walks in Brisbane and they were stoped by security it was pretty funny if ever seen the footage, there were heaps in there not all of them were "important" individuals. I think all up they were stoped/taken away or questioned about 20 or so times

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah25
"I'd like to but: a) I don't know how to upload the evidence; b) I don't know if I should post the information after just having made bold claims regarding it".

I have lots of evidence, mainly photos. You must understand that my main concern is seriously ticking them off my taking this further than it really needed to be (telling everyone here on ATS) and because of that im worried about posting anything like photos videos or something like that, am i really worried about this?? ofcoarse i am or else i'd give you all what you want/need to believe my claims.

As for my harddrive, nothing was corrupted. It was a 40gb WD that had less than 1hr of work every 2 days, i called a data recovery group about it and they said it had a head smashed or something and not to feed it anymore power...but it did already for about 30mins before hand. i puled it apart and you can see where the head had dug into the surface...
If anybody can give me reson to post anything without being scared for my life, please do so.

You make frequent references to "them". If I may ask: who do you believe they are? Are you referring to agents of the Australian Government? If so, in what capacity? By this I mean, are the people who did this members of the Federal Police, ASIO, or some other organisation in your opinion?

My best 'guess' is ASIO... thats only a gues. seeing they had a lot to do with the documentary, i would say one or more of their officals said something that wasnt meant to be said and they went into panick mode.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Sounds like your friends were visited by the AFP's elite "hammer squad", basically, a bunch of guys come round to your joint and smash your hard drives with hammers. It happened to some people related to the Andrew Wilkie story. Apparently, he had written something that was a no no and a solicitor notified the authorities.

However, that doesn't prove anything. Do you or your friends still have the smashed remains of the drives. can you post a photo of them? Do you have something concrete and tangible to offer in way of evidence ? Like Jeremiah23 said, people here are pretty sensitive to claims that are unsubstantiated.

So, in the spirit of denying ignorance, PUT UP OR SHUT UP! You don't have to let the cat out of the bag, just show some proof that you may have had one in or near a bag at some time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join