It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Government is out to get me, and this is why...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls

Originally posted by WolfofWar

Originally posted by biggie smalls
my uncle was a covert op for the cia during ww2, maybe i should look him up and see what he has to say about this stuff? im sure he has a great deal of knowledge regarding this subject as he covered for one of their organizations, but i can't remember the name of it at this time. something to do with the red cross or food organization.

Um, the CIA didn't exist during WW2.

haha, neither did the nsa. what's your point?

just because it didn't have the same name as it does now, doesn't mean it didn't exist.

Just saying, if your uncle was a covert operative for an agency, make sure its the right agency, because you might discredit yourself.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Here's my theory.

New user, new to the forum, eventually he wants ATS Points.
What better way than to post something along the lines os "The Government is out to get me...", on none other than the Aliens & UFOs section!

The story is very generic, nothing specific, avoiding fallacies and contradictions, roomate is making a documentary about the Australian Government's relations with our univeral friends, UFOs. Supposedly they interviewed some "Special" people and then the government goes in smashes everything, leaves behind tons of trails, and theres no evidence of this as of yet.

Supposedly he's being followed, etc. etc. So if so much is happening, why not post evidence? Well, he needs ATS Points afterall, so he lets people rant at him, he says "but what if" etc. etc.

So my theory is he's just BS-ing us on some scam to get tons of ATS Points.

Could I be wrong? Very possibly.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
hmmmm,
well...this board does get its weekly visits from the spooks, and the users story might end up coming true

(okay, maybe that wasn't a nice joke)

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Knights, I read 9ine's other posts... they are, well, looking for some replies.

I joined not long ago here on ATS and did not know that thread tagging was an effective way to get points from infomation provided to me when I first joined. If this information was more readily avaiable then I bet pointless and unfactual posts (like this and others) would be cut down dramatically. So, that's my suggestion to the mods.

If 9ine is telling the truth, I will print this post out and literally eat my own words.

B. Sage

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by B Sage
If 9ine is telling the truth, I will print this post out and literally eat my own words.

Dear God, 9ine, PLEASE POST PICTURES!

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Its not looking good

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommy1701
If you did have research, why not just state as much as you can recall from memory here on ats?

If i did that wouldent it make me more of a 'liar' or 'attention seeker' with too much time on their hands? i can still post something on here but still...some of the people that have posted on here would mannage to find something to make me look like im jsut having a go at everyone?? Why would i be after ATS points by creating this thread if i could potentially ruin my reputation on here? that wouldent make any sence. Alright ill be completely honest with you, i havent got them on here yet (as you know) but you have to understand that i now have no computer, and the computers im using here are where i work and none of them have a SD reader to transfer the files. PLEASE be patient...all im goignt im going to post is the broken back up discs and the server along with the smashed hdds, and if need be i can send one of my hdd.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9ine_Lives
where i work and none of them have a SD reader to transfer the files.

Why would you need a SD reader ?, just put the USB cable into the digital camrea and upload the pics to any PC ?

Or is your camera smashed to ?

I think these thread needs to be locked !

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by helium3

where i work and none of them have a SD reader to transfer the files.

Why would you need a SD reader ?, just put the USB cable into the digital camrea and upload the pics to any PC ?

Or is your camera smashed to ?

I think these thread needs to be locked !

Because of a software restriction policy on all the PC's i cant connect any external devices, run executables or install new software.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah25

I think perhpas it might behoove you to provide something of the specifics regarding your story. Surely a man in your position can appreciate that, on a site such as this, where the motto is Deny Ignorance, members will demand specific details to assist in the corroboration of stories.

9, this sums it up in a nut shell. Otherwise they will ban you mate

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vinci

Originally posted by B Sage

Dear God, 9ine, PLEASE POST PICTURES!

Hahah. I'm imagining everyone furiously googling pics of smashed hard drives and sending them to 9ine to post.

Hey 9ine I'm feeling hungry. Hungry for the truth, hungry for my own words, hungry for a mod to lock the thread. Hahah.

But seriously, one picture at this point is not going to do your story justice. Just drop this already.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
This guy is full of **** .
Why is anyone giving him any more attention?
Slap his hand, and make him sit in the corner.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Why would i be after ATS points by creating this thread if i could potentially ruin my reputation on here? that wouldent make any sence.

Yeah? Well neither did that last sentence.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Because of a software restriction policy on all the PC's i cant connect any external devices, run executables or install new software.

Dude, just go to an Internet Cafe or something and upload from there?

Most of them only charge around 5 bucks an hour or so.

[edit on 12-4-2006 by madhatter]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Again this thread reminds me of the "Gold chip in Throat" thread - where she actually spoke the truth...

But it all comes down to evidence. 9ine, the cold hard fact is, if you want some sort of believer support behind you to help face those sceptics, you'll have to provide something to go on. If I were in your shoes I would definitely make a plan to post something - especially the best "in your face" proof I could lay my hands on - just to hear them say "sorry". But currently the thread is slowly going nowhere and in the process your - so far respectable - name is crumbling to pieces.

You stated that you have a LOT of UFO research in/at your office. Why not start with this or at least some of it?

IF some sort of government agency is harassing you, then they'll try to get rid of you before you leak any information you (or your friends) might have. It would be pointless for them to get rid of you after you released information. IF they are after you, then they will confront you and scare you quite a lot before they would even consider taking your life. This is the "typical" behaviour as described in reports of people that are harassed by MiB or whatever you want to call them. You'd have to be some serious threat to them for them to actually take your life.
Do you think they will "back off" just because you didn't post anything on ATS? Are they going to watch you for the rest of your life to make sure you don't change your mind about releasing information? IF they are alerted by something you know, they will get rid of the information - for good - to ensure that the information never gets out. Not now. Not somewhere in the future.

But then again, there is that matter of the deadline Springer gave you. It's been almost 24 hours... If I were you I'd come up with something pretty good. Good luck, mate.

Edit: Sp.

[edit on 12-4-2006 by Gemwolf]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   
dammit, giving us australians a bad name

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by T0by
dammit, giving us australians a bad name

Did Australians have a good name to start with?

(J/K!!!)

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   
im ausie

make some wild accusations, it will be fun to read

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWarUm, the CIA didn't exist during WW2.

The OSS, the Office of Strategic Services, was operational throughout WW2 and was the forerunner of the CIA.

Edit: By the way, I thought this steaming pile of an excuse for a thread was due to be locked/deleted?

[edit on 12/4/2006 by FactoryLad]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
9ine lives.. why did you say you worked for the Government in a previous thread and suffered memory loss?? You forget you worked for them when lying about working for your friends in this thread??

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join