It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Knapp and Bob Lazar to appear on C2C!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman
A verry interesting show it will be. I am still amazed on how bob lazar found Area 51. I mean if he supposedly did not work there, how would he have known where to go? Actually, if it was not for this man, that base would have probably still been a secret.

I wonder if he was telling the truth? If not, I wonder what drove him out tho that dessert to find a base that no one knew even existed.

Bob Lazar says he got the job through EG&G which is the same company my uncle works for. My uncle has a Top Secret clearance and he won't even talk to me much because he knows I'm smart and ask him too many questions that could get him into trouble.

Lazar didn't just drive to Area 51 and work there. It doesn't work like that.

[edit on 31-3-2006 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Yes I know you can't just barge into Area 51 and fill out a job application. What I am saying is that people say that he did not work there, then how did he know that the place existed? What would drive a man to go miles out into the dessert to a place that is top secret unless this man knew of the base beforehand. I mean, how do you think he found out that the place was there?

What is he psychic or something?

[edit on 31-3-2006 by Cabanman]

[Mod Edit: There is no need to quote the message above yours when responding. Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote. - Jak]

[edit on 1/4/06 by JAK]

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Although Lazar made Area 51 really enter into the popular culture spot light after he went on KLAS-TV in 1989, it's not like people didn't know Area 51 existed out there before he went public. It's been there for decades dude...

And he says he got the job through EG&G which is one of the biggest suppliers of employees at Area 51. He has passed 2 lie detector tests and hasn't changed his story over the many years which is a plus. I tend to think he's the real deal. But there will always be those who don't see enough evidence to please them.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong. I believe that he probably really did work at the Are 51 site. I wrote what I wrote to see if anyone who does not believe that he worked there can do a brief theory on how this man found the base in the first place. I mean if it was not for him the base might still be a secret.

[Mod Edit: Removed unnecessary full quote of preceding post. - Jak]

[edit on 1/4/06 by JAK]

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I will listen, I have C2C on my PC so I can listen to it anytime. I feel that Bob Lazzar is too good to be true.

I would like to be wrong.
My gut says different.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
What I don't understand is if Bob Lazar knows all this information, why doesn't the governmemt do him in unless he is a disinformation pusher. I haven't quite made up my mind about him. It's just too fishy and he is just too believable!

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
If they "did him in" what would that prove? It would prove what he said was TRUE. Even if they put him in jail it would only prove his story was TRUE.

You see for """ANY""" other type of classified information leak a person WOULD be sent to jail. But when it comes to UFO/ET classified information, there isn't really much they can do. They can threaten to kill someone, but if they go on a major news channel the last thing they'd want to do is kill them. That would make it far too obvious.

But I think the reasons more people like Lazar don't come forward is because they really are scared of what might happen to them if they did. They don't understand that if they went on a major news network and stated their case it would almost ensure they wouldn't be killed. But on the other hand, I doubt most people want to go through the trouble of going on TV and becoming the focus of attention in the UFO community. It's a catch 22 of sorts.

Really think about what I've said for a minute or two. Make any sense to you?

[Mod Edit: There is no need to quote the message above yours when responding. Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote. - Jak]

[edit on 1/4/06 by JAK]

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
********NEWS FLASH*********

I just got two emails back from George Knapp that I sent him today!

Here's what he had to say:

"Some of the discussion will look at the Area 51 stuff, but the primary focus will be on recent developments related to Bob's company. It will be quite a surprise I think."

"Yes the show will happen, no April fools joke."

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Is there a link to the online station? I'm not sure we we can pick up that station here in IN.

-Quin

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mytquin
Is there a link to the online station? I'm not sure we we can pick up that station here in IN.

-Quin

You might from now on want to look back through a thread before asking questions. Just a thought.

Go here: www.kfi640.com

On the lift side you'll see "Listen Live" and click on that.

Coast To Coast starts at 10pm Paciffic Time

If you live in any of the other 3 time zones you have to figure out when you can listen to it. Like me for example, I live in the eastern time zone so I won't hear it until 1am. Or at least I guess that how it works.

I'll try tuning in at 10pm anyway just in case so I don't miss anything.

Hope this clears things up for everyone on how to listen to the show tomorrow night!

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
Although Lazar made Area 51 really enter into the popular culture spot light after he went on KLAS-TV in 1989, it's not like people didn't know Area 51 existed out there before he went public. It's been there for decades dude...

And he says he got the job through EG&G which is one of the biggest suppliers of employees at Area 51. He has passed 2 lie detector tests and hasn't changed his story over the many years which is a plus. I tend to think he's the real deal. But there will always be those who don't see enough evidence to please them.

Ditto that.

Bob, these days has walked away..by agreement or design. All in all Mr Lear supports all that Bob's been through during and after his hire through a professor -- EG&G.

Dallas

[Mod Edit: Tag correction - Jak]

[edit on 1/4/06 by JAK]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
If it is an April fools joke, it wasn't because of me. It does seem kind of sudden, but it's not uncommon for C2C to have a surprise shows like this.

Hey Mesh, you should try to call in and ask a question. I got a wats for you if you do.

You could invite Lazar to join ATS.

Probably AF, but just to let you know the some facts/comments:

I have already contacted both Bob and Geroge months ago to repsond to ATS with my personal e-mails. Bob never responded but George said that he was very busy with his new book but would try to respond to threads. George is very aware of ATS. Mesh, you are the man of action, your words to meet, greet, and share info seems to work very well. Such contacts as bill is great. You are one of the few who is for THE TRUTH FOR ALL.

Hal9000

You could contact George and Bob yourself. You have a very good presentation about subjects at this forum so why not contact them also. Two is always better than one. It has been a while in my contact to Geroge, so I will follow thru myself. BY the way, All who is reading this could always help in contacting Bob or George. Would be great to get one of them here as a memeber for Q/A.

[edit on 1-4-2006 by Truthforall]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

Originally posted by meshuggah1324

Ditto that.

Bob, these days has walked away..by agreement or design. All in all Mr Lear supports all that Bob's been through during and after his hire through a professor -- EG&G.

Dallas

Let me just say that George says that Bob's Story is very complicated. George has had numours contacts /meetings/lunches with Bob and feels that Bob believes what Bob is saying. Problem for Gerge is that he has a trust/human issue but can not provide facts for Bob's hearsay about area 51. George as well all reporters has to have the bias opiniion until physical facts can be presented.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Lazar is a liar and a fraud. Anyone here who really does have a clearance knows the consequences of speaking publicly about classified material. End Of Story! If Lazar really did work there, and he came out and spoke about classified information, you would never hear from him again, because he would be in a Federal Prison, this is a fact. He would not be walking around as a free man, I can promise you this

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I'm not so sure that's accurate. It'd hardly be the first time someone's violated their secrecy oath, and stayed in government service/employment, where they could be kept in check. Given Lazar's current activities, this seems to be quite plausible.....

The facts are that Lazar knew enough about the base and times of testing, etc. to really make even a hardened skeptic wonder...

As for those asking how he found the base, he didn't. They found him (according to his story). He was recruited (as mentioned) from a friend at EG&G (defense contractor). Area 51 is leased out to several defense firms as well as the ONI, CIA, and DIA, including Lockheed, Boeing, etc.

In fact, you'll see even routine security job postings usually listing it as "Nellis Test Range", etc. not Area 51. I believe this is also the destination listing for the JANET airline flights.

There are a lot of points on both sides, for and against Lazar. My logic tells me there's way too much bad crap...but for some reason, my gut is telling me that Lazar's story contains more fact than fiction...

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by logreq
Lazar is a liar and a fraud. Anyone here who really does have a clearance knows the consequences of speaking publicly about classified material. End Of Story! If Lazar really did work there, and he came out and spoke about classified information, you would never hear from him again, because he would be in a Federal Prison, this is a fact. He would not be walking around as a free man, I can promise you this

Not in the case of ET releated classified info. If they put him in jail or murdered Lazar after he went on KLAS-TV in Vegas (1989), they would have a bigger problem on their hands because everyone would know what Lazar said was true. I think it's better for them when someone leaks classfied ET/UFO information to just ignore it and not admit that the person leaking it did anythink they say they did and cover up their past which isn't hard for the CIA or NSA to do.

As long as Lazar is talking, but the government isn't, only a certain amount of people will believe Lazar. But if they murdered him or put him in jail, that would open a huge can of worms that they don't want.

But I think the reason more people like Lazar don't come forward is because not a whole lot of people work on that kind of information. Very small groups are involved. I think they know deep down that they could go public, but I don't think most people want to go through the trouble of going on national TV and becoming a target of skeptics and the UFO community. It's a catch 22 of sorts...

[edit on 1-4-2006 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Bob Lazar's W-2 form:

img10.echo.cx...

Also, here is a little bit about the DNI, the Naval office Lazar said he was paid through. It is said that the DNI is a secret government agency...

Gene: We thought possibly the Department of Naval Intelligence may have been a front company or just another name to divert funds. Bob had always been under the suspicion that the funds for this program were being skimmed off the "SDI" budget, and so we knew that before he released the W2 to the public. Also another thing is people checked the zip-code on the W2, and said "Oh well that's a holding pattern zip-code for a place in Washington, DC." which was true and John Andrews of the Testor(sp?) Corporation did some research and the fact is with that zip-code you simply write "NIC-01" for "Naval Intelligence Command" on the envelope and it is forwarded from that zip-code to Naval Intelligence Command somewhere in Maryland. So there were a lot of things... Also the personal verification on that W2 was that after Bob received it. I think... I don't even think his wife at that time Tracy knew how much his check was for. He showed me the amount the check was for when he received it, and when he received the W2, you know, months later it had the same amount on it. Now of course if I was trying to falsify it, it wouldn't be worth a nickel, but the fact is if that W2 was falsified for dis-information or whatever or even if it's true. Whoever did make that W2 did know how much Bob Lazar had made during the year 1988.

2. If contracted, most likely his form would be from EG&G, not the military or any agency thereof.

NO, it is a black project.

3. If an independent contractor, he'd have an I-99, not a W-2 for such work.

No, again, he was hired at EG&G to work for the Navy,
same as Dan.

4. For his W-2 to come from this company/agency, he'd have had to have been a legitimate employee (i.e. not contractor).

For all we know, he could have worked for MONTHS or YEARS for them in the previous years. IF he was say, fired in January.... Just because this is A W-2, doesn't mean it is ALL of them... I'd have to refresh my info of his case to see the period he claims to have worked there....

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
*bump*

Don't forget to tune into Coasttocoast AM Radio tonight. George Knapp is guest hosting and Bob Lazar will be a guest!

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
If someone could get his Social Security Number, I can find out what his clearance level is or if he ever had one. I have access to ALL U.S. Government clearances past and present. I can tell you if he hasn't had one, he is a true fraud. If he does have a clearance, the Government would have sent him to prison as specified by a previous post. If he does have a clearance, like I said in my last post, he is spreading disinformation. Most likely, he doesn't even use his real name.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by declair
If someone could get his Social Security Number, I can find out what his clearance level is or if he ever had one. I have access to ALL U.S. Government clearances past and present. I can tell you if he hasn't had one, he is a true fraud. If he does have a clearance, the Government would have sent him to prison as specified by a previous post. If he does have a clearance, like I said in my last post, he is spreading disinformation. Most likely, he doesn't even use his real name.

So you're saying that after Lazar went on KLAS-TV in Vegas in 1989 and spilled the beans they would have then put him in jail?

YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!

If they had done that, we wouldn't be discussing whether or not there is a UFO cover up because them putting him in jail would have been proof that he was telling the truth about something the government doesn't want us to know about. It's not like the NSA leak that the President is willing to admit existed after it was leaked out. They would never admit to ET related infomation even when someone leaks it. Make sense?

You just don't get it...

For any other type of classified information leak, a person would be jailed. If they leak ET related classified information, the government just ignores it. But if the person doesn't go on TV to release the information and isn't very well known, they will for sure either kill them or put them in jail. That's why most people don't leak ET related classified information... they don't want to go through the trouble of going on TV and becoming a public figure for skeptics and UFOlogy. It's a catch 22 like I said before...

[edit on 1-4-2006 by meshuggah1324]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join