It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Knapp and Bob Lazar to appear on C2C!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
You heard it right.

On Coast to Coast, Saturday night April 1, at 10:00 PM to 2:00 AM Pacific Time.

Filling in for Art Bell, George Knapp, an investigative reporter for KLAS-TV Channel 8 in Las Vegas, will be joined by Gene Huff and Bob Lazar for a discussion about Area 51, which George has been investigating and reporting on for many years.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

This is interesting. I thought Bob Lazar didn't want any more publicity, and he hasn't made a public appearance for quite some time.

You can find a local radio station that airs the show on the affiliates page.

I know I'll be listening.

Edit: to use external quote.

[edit on 3/31/2006 by Hal9000]

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
WOW!!! Good find and thanks for posting info on this. I'll be listening some how even if I have to stay up until the wee hours of the morning. I can't speak for the rest of you, but I know I want to hear more from Lazar. I want this guy to stand up and fight for the rest of us, not just sit back in the cut....

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
That's great
I just hope it is not a bad april joke...

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Just thought of that. It better not be an April fools joke. That would be nothing but bad for the community.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
If it is an April fools joke, it wasn't because of me. It does seem kind of sudden, but it's not uncommon for C2C to have a surprise shows like this.

Hey Mesh, you should try to call in and ask a question. I got a wats for you if you do.

You could invite Lazar to join ATS.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
If it is an April fools joke, it wasn't because of me. It does seem kind of sudden, but it's not uncommon for C2C to have a surprise shows like this.

Hey Mesh, you should try to call in and ask a question. I got a wats for you if you do.

You could invite Lazar to join ATS.

Sure I will. With my past luck I bet I'll get through. What's the phone number to call in and what's the best time to call? I live in the eastern time zone in the U.S.

I'm still trying to figure out how the heck I'm going to listen to this. I live 25 miles from Atlanta GA. I found the station I think, but it's a pretty rough signal.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
If this isn't an April fools can someone record it please for those of us outside the US?

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
I'm still trying to figure out how the heck I'm going to listen to this. I live 25 miles from Atlanta GA. I found the station I think, but it's a pretty rough signal.

www.kfi640.com

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up Hal.
Of late C2C has put me to sleep.
I'll stay up for those guys though.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by el cid

www.kfi640.com

Sweet!!! So I can listen to it live at 10pm tomorrow night online? Thanks!

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   

What's the phone number to call in and what's the best time to call? I live in the eastern time zone in the U.S.

Here are the phone numbers, make sure you use the weekend numbers.

Your like me on EST, the show won't start till 1:00 AM EST, so I'll be half in the bag by then.

Usually the first hour is a call in free for all, then the guests come on, so call after the first hour.

What are you going to say?

Originally posted by Nova
If this isn't an April fools can someone record it please for those of us outside the US?

If you have a subscription, you can listen to it the next day from their Stream Link.

I usually stay up as long as I can, then listen to the rest the next day on the stream link.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
So you're sayin on the www.kfi640.com live stream I won't be able to listen to the show until 1am tomorrow night here in Atlanta? Not 10pm since it's a live stream? Hmm... OK...

Well for starters, I have an uncle who also works for EG&G (the same group Lazar claims hired him). I hardly ever talk to him because his job is SO top secret. He told me if he told me some things he's currently working on he might loose his life. Anyway he had some pretty interesting things to say about Lazar and his claims.

I really want to get through!!! I'll try my best and plug ATS!

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   

So you're sayin on the www.kfi640.com live stream I won't be able to listen to the show until 1am tomorrow night here in Atlanta? Not 10pm since it's a live stream? Hmm... OK...

The show starts at 10:00 PM Pacific time, which is 1:00 AM Eastern Standard Time for us. I believe they air out of Los Angeles, so they are 3 hours behind us.

I really want to get through!!! I'll try my best and plug ATS!

Sounds good.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
If I get through and I tell them about my uncle at EG&G, I might see the feds show up at my house. Yikes!!! But I think it's worth a shot.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I have emailed George Knapp and a few people that run Coast to Coast. Haven't received any replies yet. But maybe that's because they don't want to talk about the show which makes sense.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
That would be sweet to get Lazar and Knapp here...

A search on Lazar is actually what first brought me to ATS many moons ago.....

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
How's it going Gazrok? Haven't seen enough of you lately, bud.

So the word on the street is that Bob is appearing to talk about his company United Nuclear, and not about UFO's or Area 51 and S4. He and his partner Gene Huff have been working on hydrogen cars.

www.unitednuclear.com...
www.switch2hydrogen.com...

I'm sure the topic will come up though.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
The topic will come up when I call in and tell Lazar what my uncle who works at EG&G thinks of him... I'm sure it might even piss him off

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   

The topic will come up when I call in and tell Lazar what my uncle who works at EG&G thinks of him... I'm sure it might even piss him off

Now don't go and piss him off on the show. Invite him to join ATS, and then you can piss him off later. I'm sure you can think of something more constructive to say.

I would like to know what the heck he built the particle accelerator for. I also wonder if it's legal for him to sell uranium on his website.

Hey all terrorists, get your dirty bombs here.

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
A verry interesting show it will be. I am still amazed on how bob lazar found Area 51. I mean if he supposedly did not work there, how would he have known where to go? Actually, if it was not for this man, that base would have probably still been a secret.

I wonder if he was telling the truth? If not, I wonder what drove him out tho that dessert to find a base that no one knew even existed.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join