It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Knapp and Bob Lazar to appear on C2C!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Here's a link to the second hour of the show.

home.comcast.net...

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Im still trying to figure out that supreme court case.... listeners should know what Im talking about.

Would it be here?

www.supremecourtus.gov...

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Here's a link to the third hour of the show.

home.comcast.net...

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Here's the last hour of the show.

home.comcast.net...

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
Im still trying to figure out that supreme court case.... listeners should know what Im talking about.

I used to listen at night when I drove. But the radio broke awhile back. What are you talking about?

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
Anyone know about that Supreme Court document that the caller from North Hollywood mentioned?

250 000$/hour for consultation with an alien with an IQ of 200, that's pretty interesting...

That is the part im talking about. It is a bit hard to explain without a transcript of what the caller said.

The information should be easy to find if he was telling the truth.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Shawnna thanks for the links. I would not have got a chance to listen had you not provided the time to record. Oh and thanks for no commercials.
Its people like you that make the differance here at ATS. I really enjoyed the interview and must say Lazar is one interesting amego. He has surely been through more than we can imagine.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Just a little bit of info I'd like to share with you fine folks...

I was able to call in once during each of the first two hours. I'm Eric from Atlanta Georgia. Not the first Eric to call in on the first hour but the second Eric to call in. I now it's confusing, sorry. Go to these links to download the 2 hours:

home.comcast.net...

home.comcast.net...

*NOTE*

The second time I called in during the second hour it was (((5AM))) here and I was so tired and nervous I sound like a crazy insane person. I'm really not like that. lol My first call in the first hour was much better. I talked about my uncle who works for EG&G out in California ect.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Thanks Dulcimer. I missed your pic. Glad you are back.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Bob Lazar - Master of Disinformation. I can't believe the amount of forum time this thread is getting. There are other threads that at least have some truth in them.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Does anyone have any information on this supposed court case where some corporation hired a alien and a reporter leaked this infomation to the press ?.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harry55
Shawnna thanks for the links. I would not have got a chance to listen had you not provided the time to record. Oh and thanks for no commercials.
Its people like you that make the differance here at ATS. I really enjoyed the interview and must say Lazar is one interesting amego. He has surely been through more than we can imagine.

You are very welcome! I actually stayed up and listened to the whole show!

I put all the links in one post on a new thread but for some reason, a mod closed that thread and posted a link back to this thread. Not sure why - I was just trying to make it easy for everyone.

Always,
Shawnna

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
THANKS for the links! The additional thread was probably closed by a mod because of my determined efforts to reduce redundancy on the site. My fault...

Lazar sounds like the same phony he sounded like back in the early nineties.

I followed this story when it broke in 89 and kept up with it until George Knapp dropped it and it faded out of the lime light... I guess all these guys are starving and trying to stir up attention to get the fame and money rolling again.

Huff sounds like a barker at a carnival.
He was really trying to sell the Lazar kitsch.

Springer...

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by declair
Bob Lazar - Master of Disinformation. I can't believe the amount of forum time this thread is getting. There are other threads that at least have some truth in them.

Then I suggest you go somewhere else and make your life more easy.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
THANKS for the links! The additional thread was probably closed by a mod because of my determined efforts to reduce redundancy on the site. My fault...

Springer

You're welcome! And I now understand why the other thread was closed - makes sense to me!

I'll do a better job in the future of making sure my posts aren't redundant.

Thanks, Springer!

Always,
Shawnna

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Thanks for the hosting Shawnna and for the enthusiasm Meshuggah!!

Out of the four hours, any word on where Lazar pops up in there? Sorry to seem lazy but I'm real busy at the moment and don't have time to listen to a four hour show

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Thanks so much for the interview Shawnna. I'm listening now. Much appreciated!

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Haha, Lazar and his wife got busted and raided.

Take that.

So does anybody still believe he's even credible?

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nova
Thanks for the hosting Shawnna and for the enthusiasm Meshuggah!!

Out of the four hours, any word on where Lazar pops up in there?

Bob is introduced about 45 minutes into the show I believe, but you got to check out Meshuggah's call about a half hour in. I recommend starting from the beginning.

And Thanks Shawnna for providing the links.

BTW, love your sig, and Contact is one of my favs too.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawnna

I'll do a better job in the future of making sure my posts aren't redundant.

Thanks, Springer!

Always,
Shawnna

The "duh" symbol was directed at me not you. If I had have known you were posting a seperate thread with the links I would've made sure staff left the thread up.

Some redundancy is a good thing, very little mind you, but this would've been an example of a good repetition.

Springer...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join