It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexicans to start 2nd US civil War

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Texas Patriot
Here in Dallas,TX the Mexicans are planning on bussing in illegals from all over the country,just like they did in L.A.,for an April 9 riot.

Are you sure its for a roit and not a march?

We TRUE AMERICANS are planning a counter-rally for that day.Both parties sre going to be near City Hall.

good info till later

Pass the word to join us and show both the illegals and their supporters and the traitors in Washington D.C. that no one is going to take our country.

KEEP YOUR POWDER DRY

I'm pretty sure the third quote is against ats rules.
You are not to get others together to conduct harm to others
I'm not a mod but If I were I woulda closed this thread a long time ago.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonSUN
They werent too happy about this comedian.
www.aztlan.net...

This was funny in a weird kind of way--obvious satire. Of course, the "Mexicans" were blind and couldn't see the cameraman and the boom mike operator. They were probably handsomely paid for that easy day's work.

[edit on 2006/3/29 by GradyPhilpott]

Mod Edit: Removed ethnic term

[edit on 3/30/06 by FredT]

[edit on 3/30/06 by FredT]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Freenrgy2
Not to frighten you, but we have a social security number. Without it, we cannot have bank accounts or jobs (legally). That is your Mark of the Beast (if you believe in The Beast. I, of course, do not, but I do despise all it stands for). The only difference is...you don't need it to purchase items. That is soon changing.

----------------------------

Here is something I've heard from some of my professors. That we are slowly moving away from paper money, and will soon only be able to pay electronically. That way, all taxes can be accounted for. Also, you will not be able to get a card, from a bank, without having a SSN (legally). This way the Govt. can even tax babysitting. Even if you helped your grandparents clear there lawn after a storm, and they wanted to hand you a $20, they'd have to put it on your card, and the Govt. would tax it and know about it. And it would be the law, since it is legally 'freelancing' (even now).

It's only a matter of time.

This whole mexican-american thing: I was here first, blah blah blah. It's getting old real fast. If anyone has the right to be here, it's the indigenous tribes still in the woods and jungles, not giving in to our industrial bullcrap. If you call yourself Mexican, and not part of a tribe (or something similar), then you belong to a new government, one which has only been established less than 500 years ago, and therefore forego your right to call your self indigenous to ANY region. You're a melting pot like the rest of us. GET USED TO IT!!!

[edit on 3/29/2006 by Arcane Demesne]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Grady I agree with your Annexation of Mexico helping solve some problems. I think all of North America should be annexed into one entity so that we may maintain a superior and envious economy in the world. Tihs also helps unify people and build tolerance and understanding between outr differences.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Actually during the Mexican War many Americans wanted to annex all of Mexico. But the ethnic, religious and linguistic differences helped dissuade the Senate. As far as the Mexicans taking over just look at how often they vote. In the 94 governors race here in California Gov. Pete Wilson sponsored prop 187 which made it practically illegal to be Mexican in this state. And what happened about 10 of them showed up to vote against it. It past but was struck down in the courts.

And please remember most Mexicans are not as stupid as they look. What has Mexico got to offer them. Crappy governance, poor education and social services. And as far as these Mexican supremacy groups they've got as much cloat and credibility in the hispanic community as the KKK does in the Caucasian community. It depends on who you are talking too. I've got several hispanic friends and they're just normal people their not looking for trouble just to live their lives like every other american.

What should the government do about immigration. Nothing except make it easier for people who want to come to the US to work get legal status and not have to hike across the frontier at the peril of their lives. They should secure the borders(this includes the Canadian border)and pay closer inspection to the thosands of containers entire US ports you know the ones that could be containing a nuke.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   
O.K, I don't live in the America's, but this seems to be an issue here in Aus. as well. Especially as people start looking at anyone differant from them and imagining terrorists, criminals and generally being terrified of our neihbours in this "age of fear".

Maybe I'm threadjacking here but surely if the U.S.A started throwing their substantial weight and influence behind systematically improving the infrastructure of not only their country but also regionally ie. Centrall and South Americas' surely we could fix the root of the problem?

I see Chavez doing this.

I must admit, I'm not as educated as i'd like to be when it comes to the U.S policy towards stabalizing their region, but as an outsider all i see is the opposite. Obviouslly the onus here is not simply on the U.S, Mexico also bears the burden of responsibily to improve the quality of life for all these people desperate to get out.

But IMO, to quote spiderman "with great power comes great responsibility"

If the U.S spent as much money on stabalizing their region through education, health care and housing, rather than de-stabalizing the other end of the world, i believe the problem could be nipped in the bud.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   
You know I work with an Australian guy and he tells me Japanese immigrants are a nuisance over there as well. Do his claims have any merit? I have never been there so I am only asking for a citizens point of view.

I seriously doubt your having that many problems with Mexicans in your country. Your only seperated by over 5000 miles of very harsh ocean.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   

I seriously doubt your having that many problems with Mexicans in your country. Your only seperated by over 5000 miles of very harsh ocean

LOL, no your right, we don't have many mexicans over here! What i meant was that many here have the same attitude to asians.

Obviously as our immediate neihbours we get many Vietnamese, Timorese, Chinese, Indonesian etc immagrants here in Australia. Some enter illegally. So the core problem seems the same over here. There is a whispered fear among rascists and white supremists here that these Asians will take over Australia.

It seems the same unfounded fears create the same hate talk whichever part of the world you live in.

As for Japanese? not really the same issue. The standard of living in Japan is generally very good, I have never heard of a Japanese illegal immagrant.
However, wealthy Japanese Businessmen have bought up big in parts of our country infuraiting the average lazy Australian.

Human nature says fear and dislike anyone differant.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   

And please remember most Mexicans are not as stupid as they look.

Racism like that will stop now

[edit on 30-3-2006 by Riwka]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 01:19 AM
link   
This thread has gone stupid. I would say that it has gone south, but that kind of statement would just allow for a stupid racist comment, I'm sure.

Now, just so that everyone learns some lessons in this thread, let me point out that the racist slurs are way uncalled for. It really detracts from the conversation and dehumanizes people. You realize that you are talking about PEOPLE, right?

Also, the really bad habit of quoting huge posts is order to say next to nothing was out of control, here. Please, everyone remember that this is a terrible waste, and makes people have to do extra scrolling for absolutely nothing.

This episode of Threads Gone Stupid is coming to a close. Please purchase products from our fine sponsors who will entice you with their loud commercials. Don't change that channel!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join