It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexicans to start 2nd US civil War

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by bogieman

zero thats the problem with sweet people like you you think america is african and european its not and it will never be just those 2 races and by the way yes mexicans and africans dont like each other mainly because africans think the mexicans are taking their food stamps however theres one thing that unites africans and mexicans and that is we have a common enemy and that being the white european question

So, how do you really feel.

[edit on 29-3-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LandisI have no problem with people from whatever country coming to the US.

What I do have a problem with is the people who aren't interested in becoming citizens and contributing to the economy, or who come here only to stir up crap and upset everyone who took the time and made the effort to make America their home.

The US has a lot of problems, but it's still a great country. Why? Because a lot of people who came here took the time to learn the language, become citizens, and contribute what they could to their new home.

Totally agree!
Our country perceives the illegal Mexican immigrant as:
"the people who aren't interested in becoming citizens and contributing to the economy, or who come here only to stir up crap and upset everyone who took the time and made the effort to make America their home"

This is why we want them out of here. And this is why the American people are up in arms over this subject. We don't want to see America ruined.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bogiemanyes mexicans and africans dont like each other mainly because africans think the mexicans are taking their food stamps.....

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stop stereotyping yourself......you're making me laugh!

[edit on 29-3-2006 by zerotolerance]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LandisSo, how do you really feel.

Ummm, I'm thinking he hates white Americans with a passion.
I'm thinking he's feeling envy too.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotolerance

Ummm, I'm thinking he hates white Americans with a passion. I'm thinking he's feeling envy too.

It was a rhetorical question, but I think you're right.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The problem isn't immigration, or even illegals so much as it is all the big companies closing up shop in the US and moving their operations elsewhere (China, Mexico). But you can't blame them either, because if the government hadn't taxed the hell out of them in the first place, their factories would still be here.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kruel
The problem isn't immigration, or even illegals so much as it is all the big companies closing up shop in the US and moving their operations elsewhere (China, Mexico). But you can't blame them either, because if the government hadn't taxed the hell out of them in the first place, their factories would still be here.

Yep, it is the fault of big business and our government.
It's our payback for taking advantage of poor people. It's our nations kharma.
The same thing happened when we enslaved the Africans and made them work for free. Our country is still paying for that mistake...and what a mistake.
Can you imagine what our cities would be like if we had never dragged the slaves over here?
But, we screwed up and now we pay the price.....
and we haven't learned because in essence we are doing the same thing again only with illegal Mexican immigrants. They're doing work and getting paid a wage that no smart American would touch with a 10-foot pole. Why aren't Americans taking these jobs? Because the average American aspires to a higher standard of living, a white-collar-type job (or if "blue", than one that makes very lucrative money). So in a way, the joke is on the Mexican, because even though he's making more money (than 2 dollars a day down in Mexico), he's still being underpaid by American standards and being taken advantage by the white businessman in America. So, even though he gets to come here, he's still getting screwed in terms of salary........but then, there's all the other elements of our system he gets for free and takes advantage of.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Wow, that post was so peppered with racism I cannot even imagine you being over the age of 16. I am not even going to throw my hat into the ring. I am only going to trust the mods ability to weed out you conversationalists that add nothing important to the debate, but rather hate. I am growing weary of this on ATS.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29-3-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Alrighty Then

It has been pointed out several times in this thread that outright stereotyping and and the like will simply not be tolerated. Many of you are skirting outright racism in some of the comments.

If your whole argument is based simply on sputing this type of rhetoric, perhaps its time to rethink your position on the topic at hand. This topic is a very interesting one and arguments on both sides have been interesting, but journeying down the path of hate et al. adds nothing to this debate.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
I'd like to see how they intend on removing the illegals from the country.

There are ways to do it, but it would require getting state and local governments on board. For staters, NO welfare assistance of *any* kind (including education and health care) for undocumented aliens. A *real* border... walls, gaurds, fences. *Massive* criminal penalties, scrupulously enforced, for anyone employing illegals. Checks on the citizenship status of all arrestees, and deportations for anyone arrested for *anything* and found to be illegal. NO automatic citizenship for children born here to illegals (what other nation on Earh does *that*?). All government functions, from voting to schools to road signs, to be done in English *only.*

Do all these, and you'll staunch the flow in, and start the flow out, with nothing "fascist" or "draconian" required.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Yep, it is the fault of big business and our government.
It's our payback for taking advantage of poor people. It's our nations kharma.
The same thing happened when we enslaved the Africans and made them work for free. Our country is still paying for that mistake...and what a mistake.
Can you imagine what our cities would be like if we had never dragged the slaves over here?
But, we screwed up and now we pay the price.....
and we haven't learned because in essence we are doing the same thing again only with illegal Mexican immigrants. They're doing work and getting paid a wage that no smart American would touch with a 10-foot pole. Why aren't Americans taking these jobs? Because the average American aspires to a higher standard of living, a white-collar-type job (or if "blue", than one that makes very lucrative money). So in a way, the joke is on the Mexican, because even though he's making more money (than 2 dollars a day down in Mexico), he's still being underpaid by American standards and being taken advantage by the white businessman in America. So, even though he gets to come here, he's still getting screwed in terms of salary........but then, there's all the other elements of our system he gets for free and takes advantage of.

So since when is stating the obvious "racist"? Look at our cities! they are ripe with crime and drugs, and no im not buying that they wealthy did this to them. what is happening to the mexicans is being done by wealthy business people and they are sooo good at painting a humanitarian face on the issue, and some just lap it up. :shk:

[edit on 29-3-2006 by XphilesPhan]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
It is all very simple. There will be no civil war. You can not have a civil war if one of the two partys are not from the same nation as the other.

Alex from Prison planet is wrong about this. Everything about this whole thing is just to get martial law into effect. The final card is always the race card. But soon, very soon, the latinos will have the entire USA to themselves. Take it easy. They won't be the ones to kill you.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I don't know if things have changed in most states.

As far as I know, if an illegal is arrested for other crimes. they can only be held for the "other crime". Local and state authorities have been generally discouraged from getting involved in the immigration status of their arrests.

Has this changed much in any of your states?
Are the local authorities now reporting uptream to the INS, when they make
an arrest, and the suspect turns out to be an illegal?

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
People please lets be real. Mexicans and other native people have every right to be here... In fact history reveals their native status... White people are here and are not going anywhere. Black people should be looking for a land of their own...

When the US dissolves...AND IT WILL. As I have said on other post before Mexicans are positioning themselves to take back portions of the US...

You see white people could be making the US a shining example of what a nation should be but instead you are following in the footsteps of other nations before you... they rise... they fall... The ONLY reason the white power structure allows Illegal immigration to flourish is becuase it benefits their inherent greed... A recipe for disaster... They outsource jobs to the farthest reaches of the earth to save a buck, a move that only benefits the company elites. But unknowingly harms their fellow white americans. Again Black people are economically insignificant, hispanics occupy and maintain so called "meanial" jobs at the lowest levels. That leaves white people which are the vast majority of middle america...the hardest hit group. So look to your white brother, father and leave the mexicans alone

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AztecatlBut soon, very soon, the latinos will have the entire USA to themselves. Take it easy. They won't be the ones to kill you.

Nod Edit: Please read my post above

[edit on 3/29/06 by FredT]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Is this not what John Titor was talking about??? If the illegals want to start a real war, they will be completely destroyed. There are so many rednecks in this country who are more than trigger happy, there is no way they will survive. Their chant will be, "Remember the Alamo!"

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Okay, how's this for a new title for this thread?

Mexicans Reread Treaty Of Guatalupe And Scream, "Okay, Best Two Out Of Three!!"

Everyone who listens long enough will ultimatelly hear the illegals scream, "You stole this land from us! It was ours all along!"

Don't believe me? Check out any M.E.Ch.A website. Their motto is, Por La Raza todo, Fuera de La Raza nada

"For the Race, everything; outside of the Race, nothing."

They are Hellbent on regaining everything they lost in the Mexican Cession, plus they want to Mexicanize the western South American continent.

Strange though...ya never see them migrating south. I wonder why? Maybe because Mexico patrols its border with Belize with too many of its own tanks and helicopters. That's right, Mexico uses its Army to patrol its Southern border.

Hypocrites!!

[edit on 29-3-2006 by Toelint]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
This whole thing is a rediculous farce set into motion for a national ID system. Let a problem build, and then introduce a solution that at one time didn't sit well with people.

I live in Texas, and the majority of mexican americans and illegal mexicans are just not that coordinated. Those that marched, don't even realize how good they have it. And now they got suckered out into the national media, en masse, so everyone in the states who doesn't have a problem yet, can get a real good look at it. Now they have put a huge face on the pourous border security problem that the US has, or to which it was designed to have to create an artifical problem so as to institute an undesirable ID system.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Hey everyone. I'm a recent member,but long time reader of ats,and i feel that this is a post i can relate to. I'm 19 and live in bakersfield,100 miles north of L.A. I have a ton of mexican,white,black etc friends,but i feel that this immigration ordeal is overdue.
Here is my proposal on what to do about it. There is no reasonable way to ship out all the illegals already here. I'm all for the guest worker program,there is nothing wrong with that except for the fact that the worker only gets paid half as much as a citizen. Make it so that they get paid equal to what we get paid,and have to pay for healthcare etc. It is true that when illegals get hospitalized that WE have to pay for THEIR care. Being the capitalist nation we are,if the hospitals are losing money,then WE get charged more for our health care,as well as car insurance. If the workers pay the same we do...no problems.
I also see no harm in using the national guard to help guard our borders,that's what they are for anyway;guarding the nation. Mexico has it's military guarding it's southern border,so there should be no reason to make a fit about us doing it.
Sorry for the long post so i'll wrap it up. I agree with what a previous post stated about the real problem being the govt's. Mexico isn't doing anything to help stop it's citizens from coming over. I realize that mexicans have to go through all kinds of red tape to come here legally,and that sucks,but it's they have to deal with. That is the same for gaining citizenship in any other country in the world, just be glad that we don't implement our quotas that we used to enforce during the early 1900's.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CAPT PROTON
This whole thing is a rediculous farce set into motion for a national ID system. Let a problem build, and then introduce a solution that at one time didn't sit well with people.

I live in Texas, and the majority of mexican americans and illegal mexicans are just not that coordinated. Those that marched, don't even realize how good they have it. And now they got suckered out into the national media, en masse, so everyone in the states who doesn't have a problem yet, can get a real good look at it. Now they have put a huge face on the pourous border security problem that the US has, or to which it was designed to have to create an artifical problem so as to institute an undesirable ID system.

That's what I was thinking too. I mean why no is all this ruckus going on? There's been an illegal immigration problem in this country ever since I can remember but no significant amount of damage has come from it. Now everyone is freaking out about it and the government is playing on white paranoia... stupidity.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join