It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Me and "Them"- Alien Experiences

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial
Ok, so they are directly deceiving people. Then the sarcasm, and asking things like "do you really think so?" These questions are designed to make you reflect. Why are they intending to make you reflect?

No, it's said as if to ensnare you in self-doubt. "They" know youre unsure of them, what they are who they are etc. When you get the sarcastic "are you sure" it's usually in response to you're own assertions, which you have mulled over time and time again.

It also applied to "are you sure" anyone is going to believe you. "Are you sure anyone's going to listen to you?"

In my case, in the end, it was "are you sure", to make me doubt my own convictions. You have to understand that you can know...say that youre a white male age 27. These "beings" will make you doubt that. Sound dumb? Only if you let them make you doubt yourself.

To that end *I* showed *them* I knew. Then they didnt ask "are you sure?" anymore. You know, once the maquerade is over and everyone takes off their masks, the party's over.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher of the Watchers
I would like to know if there is anything linking the people that have contact with them. Are they are of certain bloodlines, genetics, psychic, artistic/creative backgrounds, what links are there between those that have contact with them.
[edit on 22-8-2006 by Watcher of the Watchers]

I found the answer to be 2 fold. Yes, there is a similarity in people having experiences. There's some baseline things I came across that most of the time can be useful questions.

1) above average I.Q.
2) Celtic/Germanic descent
3) at some point in their lives, have "fooled" with the occult (practices or otherwise)
4) have at other times experienced other paranormal phenomena (ghosts, etc)

These are only some, there are others.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
For life time experiences they generally start in childhood, one would be too young to fool with the occult.

Germanic is sometimes used in a vague way, by that do you mean people from Germany, or also people from northern parts ie scandinavia.

Whats your take on the nose bleed thing, often abductees report these, not sure if new abductees get them or its just lifetime experiences recalling the incident from childhood, seems to run through the phenomenon.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann

No, it's said as if to ensnare you in self-doubt. "They" know youre unsure of them, what they are who they are etc. When you get the sarcastic "are you sure" it's usually in response to you're own assertions, which you have mulled over time and time again.

to that end *I* showed *them* I knew. Then they didnt ask "are you sure?" anymore. You know, once the maquerade is over and everyone takes off their masks, the party's over.

What form did this experience take, was it a lucid dream, a dream of the experience, a memory you woke with, something you was total conscious of, what form did this take, how was you able to speak to them, get answers from them.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   

For life time experiences they generally start in childhood, one would be too young to fool with the occult.

I would argue very little of our reality matters to them, including linear time. (obviously) It also may apply to those ancestoral bloodlines too, you dont have to at age 5 practice or divulge into any occultism, but what if it's like a door opened by any of your distant family members.

Germanic is sometimes used in a vague way, by that do you mean people from Germany, or also people from northern parts ie scandinavia.

I would say both, in the broad sense.

Whats your take on the nose bleed thing, often abductees report these, not sure if new abductees get them or its just lifetime experiences recalling the incident from childhood, seems to run through the phenomenon.

It's a wake up call. More or less a tangible incident to shake up those unsure of the reality of their presence. It's much like the scars, and other marks. Theyre essentially triggers for those who cannot recall the experience. As far as I'm concerned, it's not an implant thing, nor "samples" taken. It's just a tangible thing so you know (or believe you know) that theyre "real". What anyone remembers of the experience, is what theyre supposed to.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann

to that end *I* showed *them* I knew. Then they didnt ask "are you sure?" anymore. You know, once the maquerade is over and everyone takes off their masks, the party's over.

What form did this experience take, was it a lucid dream, a dream of the experience, a memory you woke with, something you was total conscious of, what form did this take, how was you able to speak to them, get answers from them.

Total consciousness. I rarely had experiences that were not. There were a few that I had sudden missing time of, but remembered everything minutes or a couple hours later, and generally fell apart no matter where I was when the reality hit me.

It's very hard to describe the apparent communication, at rare times, it seemed like a n audible sound, like a small radio speaker next to my ear. This was only at rare times when I was busy with working on something, or playing guitar really loud.

It's a definite attention getter.

The majority of times it's...ok, talk to yourself in your head. Just say "I'm reading ATS", in your head.

Now imagine that that happens and you didnt think it. It's not always words though, more like a "knowing". I believe some of the actual wording is my mind trying to make sense of whats being said. I have gotten extremely freaked out when one talks over another, which happened a few times. It's horrifying, and I dont know how else to explain it.

"Are you sure" was very apparent though, and I heard it audibly, and otherwise. At no time, audible or not, did I ever see one's mouth move. Not ever.

Any way you cut it, the "knowing" communication is terrifying, and I know it's not described well enough to explain why. It's so hard to adequately put into words.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
You know, I was just sitting here thinking about some stuff, and wanted to clarify one thing. I've made alot of statements about the direction I think UFOlogy should be looking into, by virtue of my own experiences. However, I dont wish anyone think that I "know it all", or that what I'm talking about is the be all, end all.

It's what I draw from my own experiences and research. Anyone claiming to have all the answers in my opinion is either a liar or just plain out of their mind.

I just wanted to make that clear, because I'd gotten some emails that I got the impression (maybe I'm wrong) that people thought I had all the answers. I'm largely in the same boat as everyone else. I dont know it all, I just have some knowledge of how it worked with me, and my own experiences.

Thanx

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I would argue very little of our reality matters to them, including linear time.

That's the same impression that I got, I don't think our realty matters to them, by that I mean they can manipulate events how they see fit, time can be traversed and changed, events from the past can be changed, they can run out any reality they want, they also can tell the future so they are either psychic or they can control it, but what I feel is that they can control time and events so its all the same, either way its their call.

It also may apply to those ancestral bloodlines too, you don't have to at age 5 practice or divulge into any occultism, but what if it's like a door opened by any of your distant family members.

When I ask a question, the answer often gives me a chill, as I know the answer before it comes, it confirms what I already now, I find that disconcerting, but its necessary.
On occultism, check your backgrounds, its funny what family history can dig up. Odd how occultism, even going back generations can warrant their attention, I would like to know how it has any bearing, but apparently it can.

On northern Europeans being contacted, its interesting to note that Icelandic people have a strong belief in what they call fairies with many reported phenomenon in that part of the world, it isn't folklore but a living tradition, and of course with the Irish or Celtic people we have the 'little people' a belief system that still has remnants, interesting how contact is seen amongst people descendant from these parts, though I sometimes feel that our realities are not totally separate from us, that in some ways are beliefs, our viewpoints, can change literally the world about us, some interesting quantum physics experiments point in that direction, I often wonder if we don't create our own reality including 'them'.

It's a wake up call. More or less a tangible incident to shake up those unsure of the reality of their presence. It's much like the scars, and other marks. Theyre essentially triggers for those who cannot recall the experience. As far as I'm concerned, it's not an implant thing, nor "samples" taken. It's just a tangible thing so you know (or believe you know) that theyre "real". What anyone remembers of the experience, is what theyre supposed to.

Why would they want you to know, they show a little but not the whole, why, why should one know anything, what purpose does it have to see the strings but not the puppet master. why let you know they are there at all.

who they pick--
A question might be to ask of 'them' experiencers, what is you, what sums you up as a person, what is the major thing in your life, what you feel, what you express, what is the story of your life here, sum it up in 2 sentences, get to the crunch of you, be that brutal, I think if we are honest we can sum the major points of ourselves up in a sentence or two, one has to be brutal honest as well, that's not easy, we have to confront ourselves, what we are, what we really are and what our life is, do that and I think we may find why they choose, who they choose.

[edit on 23-8-2006 by Watcher of the Watchers]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Why would they want you to know, they show a little but not the whole, why, why should one know anything, what purpose does it have to see the strings but not the puppet master. why let you know they are there at all.

Because thats the whole point. If you dont "know" you cant dig. If you dont dig you dont get hooked, and if you dont get hooked they dont get "in".

I stand by the assertion that these beings have only as much ability to enter our reality as we give to them.

You said it yourself, "why show a little but not the whole?". "Why see the strings...?".

Because thats realized by them...that you will HAVE to try and know. And as you go, a crumb here and there will come. But not enough to keep you fed. And that continues until you look down one day and find your starved nearly to death, and are no closer then you were when you started.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
From your view they still sound like Archons, or fallen angels. description of activity is very alike indeed.

I will be flitting about in discussion a little, Ill be going over some points that have been raised, but I think it bears talking about how they enter peoples world, I have come to the conclusion that they come into experiancers lives in the following ways.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some experiences are waking events, conscious events, what I call primary events, see a craft, see an entity. or associated events I call secondary events, experiancer draws strange symbol, knows odd language/word not know to the experiencer, has associated communication, coincidence or symbolic event. others are outside of conscious, ie being asleep.

Associated dreaming.

Symbolic dreaming types.
example-
Early memory of dream around 4 years old. In an alleyway holding a red balloon, let go of balloon it sails into the air, saying inwardly of the balloon, no come back, come back, and then a sense of loss.

As an adult, dream of red balloons at kitchen window, floating at the window, moving in an odd jerky manner, balloons almost as if they are trying to get in the house, feeling of being invaded.

years later one can put the dreams together,

Red balloons trying to get in the building, symbolic of invasion/intrusion, by them.

Red colour of balloon = danger or warning or alertness/loudness/attention.
Balloons are the same shape as the grey types head, jerky odd movements same as reported grey type movement.
Red balloons trying to get in the building, symbolic of invasion/intrusion, by them.

Young boy dream
Balloons going into the air escaping from the hand, symbolic of entities leaving, not wanting them to go.

So an experience, comes into the dream through symbolism.

Lucid dreams, possible experience but not of primary or secondary experience, possible normal dream mirroring events or actually real events captured while asleep, in lucid, semi conscious form.

Lucid dreams, dreams are snatches of events,

Example
Sleeper is out of it asleep, dream of entities at side of bed hes still awake, hit him again, then back asleep, person is then back under asleep. total dream time 3 seconds max.

Lay in bed asleep, quick flash of dream, being whisked into the air, split second dream a snatching of time or possible event then back to sleep. total dream time 1 second.

So pockets of dreams, split second dreams, oddly lucid, more like in a awake trance for fractions of a second.

Full dreams, not short lucid types, but long dreams that are recognise as that, only they are of 'alien' associated accordance's, real events, or possible fantasies.

With primary experience, one is conscious, one seems an entity, or craft, or an experience associated of said activity, while fully conscious.

Secondary activity, knowledge that should not be know, one can question these, but they always give information that should not be know, its food for thought,

Third type activity, while one sleeps, its easy to question associated activity while in various forms of semi conscious, hard to tell of its validity.

Though I believe that they have the power to control exactly what we remember and know of the experience.

Like I said they always leave elements of doubt, they perhaps could appear in broad daylight on the White House lawn, but they do not, I find the cryptic nature interesting, perhaps it itself is a smoke screen, perhaps its yet something again, something we haven't thought off, like I said they control the cards, even the events we think we see could be a screen to something else, its like Russian dolls, you open one thinking you have an answer only to find another doll, the question is how far does it go, how deep is the rabbit hole.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Ever thought it could be ghosts, all be it high powered ones, I saw a documentary of a guy called Gordon Smith the so called psychic barber, really mind blowing, I normally don't go for that sort of thing , but this guy was something else, makes one think, I would love to get his side of the UFO activity, could be that some spirits have more power than we think, perhaps they interfere with peoples lives, I don't know if your research has led you to this but a lot of activity, UFO, is seen around electricity sub stations, former UK government MOD Nick Pope, he used to work for the government taking the reports sent by the general public, he states he took a lot of reports from citizens that reported activity near sub stations, some have said UFOs steal electricity, I find that very odd, I vaguely remember hearing of ghost activity associated with electricity, could it be a power source for ghost activity, ever thought that the phenomenon might be ghosts posing as something else.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I don't know if your research has led you to this but a lot of activity, UFO, is seen around electricity sub stations, former UK government MOD Nick Pope, he used to work for the government taking the reports sent by the general public, he states he took a lot of reports from citizens that reported activity near sub stations, some have said UFOs steal electricity

No question to me. Yes, many reports around high tension wires, and water. In fact some years ago some had the reported sightings around water at 75%.

I've had some sightings (multiple witness ones) around high tension wire areas. I've also investigated one directly in the path of high voltage wires. But it hasnt been a prerequisite, I've seen them away from such areas too...along with others with me.

Many would argue that the electromagnetic interference is playing with the brain's perceptions. Wonder how multiple people all see the same thing in a shared experience of a sighting, or how it produces photos and video. Kinda negates that.

I think it entirely possible that the "beings" and "craft" find it easier to enter our reality at such places, perhaps EMFs have something to do with the door opening.

[edit on 23-8-2006 by jritzmann]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
That's just jigged my memory of a documentary I saw on TV about sightings around places of natural high earth EMF, the TV program tried to put it down to a natural phenomenon, and by that to include all associated unidentified lights in the sky, I put it down to typical TV nonsense trying to sweep away the enigma as it always tries to do for an unknown activity, just pushing the material world, cosmic accident idea down our throats as per normal, nothing to see here go back to sleep.

By the way have you ever seen or heard of black slabs, just black shiny blocks, kind of like marble, but without the paternation, just flat black in colour, these are used as slab tables, people are put upon them and then various situations are run, could be a kind of device to record or take in something into it. Ever see that, or hear of that.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Nope, no black slabs that I know of, nor black boxes. The only thing I remember about objects is a strange vibrating peach colored substance. It vibrated on it's own, making an odd sound...it seemed to vibrate at a high frequency, so it appeared almost blurry. It was never a shape, but a dallop, like it was jello.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
What about a building, a great circular tower, inside are sections that hold draws inside the draws a clear plastic box, inside that what looks like a black chip say 2" by 7"x3". Seems like the chips relate to people or are even 'them', perhaps a record, perhaps it is them, perhaps they are artificial, could even be the towers are computers, perhaps everyone is plugged into it, perhaps this reality is a simulation, perhaps its just a hall of records, doesn't seem spiritual, seems more technical, these ETs read like the angels of old, but they sure like their hardware. No back-lighting in this heaven. While we are on that subject, ever see or hear of places that do indeed resemble heaven or hell, all be it strange version of, no harps or fires of old lore here.
Ever see or hear of these.
Also do they ever mention god.
Also what are they into, do they mention what they are interested in, do they show you evolution or talk of it, their experiments, do they have an interest in sex, and emotions or other things. What are they concerned with, what do they show you.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   

What about a building, a great circular tower, inside are sections that hold draws inside the draws a clear plastic box, inside that what looks like a black chip say 2" by 7"x3". Seems like the chips relate to people or are even 'them', perhaps a record, perhaps it is them, perhaps they are artificial, could even be the towers are computers, perhaps everyone is plugged into it, perhaps this reality is a simulation, perhaps its just a hall of records, doesn't seem spiritual, seems more technical, these ETs read like the angels of old, but they sure like their hardware. No back-lighting in this heaven. While we are on that subject, ever see or hear of places that do indeed resemble heaven or hell, all be it strange version of, no harps or fires of old lore here.
Ever see or hear of these.

No, nothing ever like that.

Also do they ever mention god.

Yes. They lay the suspicion that they are God. However, when I had the presence of mind to say the Lord's Prayer, it was the only time I saw facial expression from them. Anguish. This was after my lecture in DC, and the last time I ever saw them.

Also what are they into, do they mention what they are interested in, do they show you evolution or talk of it, their experiments, do they have an interest in sex, and emotions or other things. What are they concerned with, what do they show you.

No. I did have an experience late one night while alone, where one scraped my arm. He was very small...smaller then usual. It pissed me off, because it was so sudden. I'd had a bad attitude all day...really bad. While I still had that fear, it hit me a different way, anger.

"What the f&^k are you doing?" I said as I looked it dead in the top of the head. (They never looked at me directly...never eye to eye.)
"I volunteered". it said, non audibly.
I then found I was halfway standing and couldnt budge anymore. My arm was now numb, and my feet and legs just didnt work. They felt like two by fours in my pants.

"Well I didnt muthaf&&*ker...leave me alone." I yelled.

At that point my legs got wind and I leaped to the doorway to the hall. As I turned it was still standing there with a white/silver stick in it's hand.

"Yes you did. Youre a volunteer too". shot back into my head. After that I dont remember anything else. I had the scrape on my arm for about 6 hours. After that it faded and was gone. It never hurt like it should have.

That happened twice...I got pissed then too, and was essentially told the same thing.

It was yet another instance of ensnaring me into more probing of the question, and deepening the mystery, ultimately making me concentrate more, delve further in, and again entrench myself. The more ya open the door, ya know.

What did I volunteer for?
What was he scraping me for?
When did I agree to this?

There is no answer. There never was. It's not about answers.

I liken it to the TV series "Lost". You watch it to get more mysteries, not answers. The question drives the show.

"Lost" probably has an answer though.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The look of them

Have you seem human looking semi transparent entities, or humans with grey skin but not completely solid semi transparent.

Have you seen humans only taller, much better looking, sandy blond hair, jumpsuits.

Or humans very very beautiful to look at sandy blond hair, blue eyes that glow.

Round balls of light, entities, say 2 meter squares perhaps.

Been told not to look at entities, the balls of light, that looking at them could damage you, ever see these ball entities, in great rows, almost like fields of them.

Ever felt the presence of entities, and by felt i mean felt, massive presence, like as if they are 50 people in one being, exuding power, like something that is way above human, it exudes power and will to such an extent that any human no matter how powerful or willful on earth is like child not even that in comparison, makes one wonder if animals sense that from humans, are their simple minds, their lack of thought and willfulness, do animals sense a presence with humans, does consciousness have a presence, one that could be intimidating where it not for the fact they are not trying to harm you but help.

Have you ever felt that entities have to step themselves down to come here, like its not there place, that they have to reduce themselves to come here, perhaps they are not compatible with here, perhaps they could harm you if they showed there full selves, who knows.

Have you come across any of this, or know anything of these items, what are your experiences, what do they look like.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   

The look of them

Have you seem human looking semi transparent entities, or humans with grey skin but not completely solid semi transparent.

No.

Have you seen humans only taller, much better looking, sandy blond hair, jumpsuits.

Or humans very very beautiful to look at sandy blond hair, blue eyes that glow.

I wish. No.

Round balls of light, entities, say 2 meter squares perhaps.

Yes, red balls of light, sometimes white. Blink on and off, or stationary and visible for maybe 10 seconds. They go quickly out.

Been told not to look at entities, the balls of light, that looking at them could damage you, ever see these ball entities, in great rows, almost like fields of them.

No.
I have seen lights in a line, during a sighting, not small though.

Ever felt the presence of entities, and by felt i mean felt, massive presence, like as if they are 50 people in one being, exuding power, like something that is way above human, it exudes power and will to such an extent that any human no matter how powerful or willful on earth is like child not even that in comparison, makes one wonder if animals sense that from humans, are their simple minds, their lack of thought and willfulness, do animals sense a presence with humans, does consciousness have a presence, one that could be intimidating where it not for the fact they are not trying to harm you but help.

I dunno about all that, but I can feel when theyre around. It's a palpable feeling, like youre being watched, and seeing small flitters of things move where they shouldnt be. Corner of your eye stuff. You know there's something there, then more often then not, you get a full experience when you acknowledge it.

Have you ever felt that entities have to step themselves down to come here, like its not there place, that they have to reduce themselves to come here, perhaps they are not compatible with here, perhaps they could harm you if they showed there full selves, who knows.

Yes. Not compatable with here is more like it. There's always a sense of urgency, in that it seems lengthy physical presence is quite hard...maybe thats just my perception though. I can tell you they are very hard to be around.

Have you come across any of this, or know anything of these items, what are your experiences, what do they look like.

Well I'm not going through all that again, there's pages upon pages of my experiences...just read.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
So as an adult you have experiences while awake and have contact with them in the flesh, I thought they only did that in childhood, adults they take in their sleep.
why did you run off for, for lifetime experiences they show up in childhood, when you are too young to have courage or understanding, your a man now, you have experience, understanding, willfulness, why run off, you should of rushed it and grabbed its damn magic wand, this is perhaps why some adult experiences have there contact in various dream states, some people are perhaps complaint and others perhaps make a bit of a scene, in the end they probably get you all the same, but best to go down with a fight, I put it this way, until they can be more forthcoming with some answers then they are not acting in a civil manner, so neither do you, where are you going to run to, they will get you all the same, the only difference is how they will get you, as in what state of mind, that's yours to choose. Also it scratched you, never mind you volunteered, you know your own mind don't you.

It sounds like they are playing with you perhaps, or perhaps they are trying to get you to look at something, perhaps you are not getting it, do you think that is an option, you sound like you have looked into this a lot, ie books lectures etc, would you say your experiences are typical, surly they have better things to do than tease you, their must be a better reason than that.

I take it this was a classic grey type, funny how these are so heavily seen in the US, in Europe the Nordic type is seen more, I find that odd, what they respect national boundaries, perhaps they take the form you expect to see, or like I said, perhaps our collective unconscious creates these things and they become reality, I would like to see if the forms they take and the ships they use have changed through out history.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   

So as an adult you have experiences while awake and have contact with them in the flesh, I thought they only did that in childhood, adults they take in their sleep.
why did you run off for, for lifetime experiences they show up in childhood, when you are too young to have courage or understanding, your a man now, you have experience, understanding, willfulness, why run off, you should of rushed it and grabbed its damn magic wand

Well, lemme just say this.

It's easy to say, or type, what I should have done in any situation. But when it's right in front of you, and it's real, it's a whole different matter.

I dont care how much experience you have with them, it rarely gets easier. In fact, at times it's more difficult. I dont expect anyone to get that, but it's how it is.

Plus, you dont know what I've particularly done to *them*. In short, out of a stupor one night as one came beside my bed, I grabbed it by the face, and put my thumbs between his eyes and pushed for all I could. It crumpled like paper in my hands. (Which kinda fits since the bastards stink like old musty wet paper)

I have to be honest and say I wasnt totally with it when I saw him initially, as I thought it was the dog. But when I grabbed it, I woke up bushy tailed and the adrenal glads took over.

The only thing I can tell you was the other with him was unphased, pushed his hand onto mine and I remember nothing else. I was still holding his buddy's face in my right hand in a fist. But I didnt get any feeling that I killed it. More like, that he evacuated that husk and he couldnt have cared less.

You said something about did I think I might be missing something, or not "getting it". I mean who knows. The symbol more or less gave me my confirmation.

Is it the end all answer? No way. But it's mine.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join