It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Me and "Them"- Alien Experiences

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+51 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I posted this about a week ago. It was removed by me, as my wife and I talked about the idea of dredging this up again.

Her own experiences that occurred with me, *really* bother her, even though there wasnt that many times (in the grand scheme of things). My experiences and her partial involvement in them, hasnt been brought up in almost 8 years, and to revisit it (and the possibility of more) isnt an easy thing.

She and I talked it over last night, and we agreed to go ahead with it.

Below is the post I wrote last week.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So anyway, I get asked alot from the folks here about the critical point of view I routinely have:

"Whats your deal anyway?"

Well, since typing into a couple of "experiencer" threads the past few days, I've gotten even more "whats your deal??" questions. I promised a few people I'd spill my guts a little, and instead of talking about some case or pictures/video like usual...I'd give you good people the reasons, why I am...how I am, about all this UFO/alien thing.

First, I'm highly critical of UFO cases, and the people who promote them, not to mention their "evidence". I always have been.

Critical thinking past the line of "I want it to be true" or "I want it not to be true". To examine this enigma any other way is at least in my opinion, irresponsible. If a case looks so good you can't believe it, and you see that little tail of a possibility of a fraud (not matter how far in you are)...thats where you dig. And you dont stop until you see it for yourself.

Years ago in a fairly public case, I saw a tail, and I dug at it til the individual admitted the trickery, and even showed me how he did it.

His words about me in an email to a mutual aquaintance made it's way to my mailbox:

"This (censored)-hole doesnt stop by publicly humiliating your case as a hoax, he grinds you to dust."

Truer words never spoken. And I'm not offended by it, because it's true.

Because as much as we want to think this is some sort of hobby, as much fun as we have discussing it, it's an important issue. Even if we find it's not physically "real", it's still incredibly important. We'd be learning more about the nature of perception.

So...for me, this ride started when I was around 5 (approx). Too young to know what the hell exactly was going on...and I'm not any more certain I know anymore now then I ever did.

I'm going to forewarn anyone who keeps reading, that what follows is inexplicably wierd. Now that I'm older, I understand why.

As a small child, I was put to bed about 9pm. To give you a sense of the room, closet at the foot of the bed, door to the right, window to the left. Ok?

I often would read with a flashlight, because what kid goes to bed when he's told....certainly not me. Towards my 6th birthday, as I was reading in the dark, I thought something was in my eye. It was white. A tiny dot. No matter where I looked, it was right in the middle of my vision. Close my eyes...still there.

As I'm rubbing my eyes, I still see it. And whatever it is, it's getting bigger in my vision.

As it grows, I see it's a white perfect square. It's spinning as if on a pinwheel. Clockwise. And growing. I have to emphasize I was completely awake. The only way *not* to see it? Look at the night light. Look away, and it's back.

Seconds later, I can barely see. It's grown to fill my eyes. I'm panicked, sitting up, and I can only breathe enough to exhale and inhale. My throat is dry, and I cannot talk.

All stop. I dont know how it ended...or how I ended up on my back. But, I wake up.

The silence is absolutely deafening. As I open my eyes, my nightlight is gone, the door is gone, as is the window. My bedsheets, are no longer white, they are black, or extremely dark, dark blue. There is no comforter, no puffy pillow. Just a single black sheet stretched tight overtop my legs and waist and a sinle black sheet under me, again very tight to the bed.

There is a blue light shing on me, and the bed, as if it's on the headboard. This light, the only way to explain it, is that it was so intense, you could see dust in the air.

I could not move. I could get my head/neck up, but nothing else. Past the light, there was nothing but blackness. Like trying to see into a dark house when youre outside in the sunlight.

I hear, what I can only describe as unintelligible whispering of a few mouths. Other then that, silence.

Fear, is a lame word. Fear isnt accurate enough...for that matter, brain numbing terror isnt good enough either.

I dont remember how it ended. I know of no other event in anyone's life thats that intense, and they just fall asleep. But, some hours later, I'd wake up, hear my Dad snoring, the door was back, the window, and the nightlight.

That senario occurred every night, from ages 5-9. There were variables.

One night I could actually sit up. I remember grabbing the black sheets, touching them and saying "I'm not dreaming...I'm awake". About that time, to my left came a pair of hands into the light. They were pale, and had semi long black fingernails. I remember nothing else till I woke up. For years after, I was uneasy around women with long nails.

Another time, I could see just outside the light...where there were some kind of pipes, like....well like pipes...plumbing. I could just barely see them to my right.

Yet another time, the blue light was there, but no black sheets, and my door was there. However, I was picked up by someone, and put on his shoulders...like your Dad does when your a kid and you sit on his shoulders...but this person, I couldnt look at. And, I was barely off the floor. He was short. He also, didnt walk. He glided. I went out of my room on his shoulders, and out to the kitchen. The dog was awake, and we made an abrupt turn, to the left and out the front door. I remember it was cold...and thats all I remember. I remember I put my hands around is face at one point. He bit me...and there were no teeth. I pulled my hands back.

Those variables in the nightly experience were not repeated, the core experience was fairly constant. Til my 9th birthday.

I had moved from my "little bedroom" into a larger one, that was used as a game room. Now the door was at my left, Mom and Dad's room just outside to the right, bathroom at end of hall, windows at my right.

Follow so far?

My 9th Birthday party ended, towards dark. Everyone left and I got to play with all my toys, til bed.

Mom tucked me in, and I read some directions that came with a birthday gift I was all excited about (Prolly a Star Wars Toy). Mom and Dad went to bed a little later, and I was told to get to sleep. (They caught me up.)

Parents went to bed and lights out. I laid there seeing the streetlamp outside, and listening to my Mom giggle at my Dad in their room, my Dad making some joke about someone who'd stopped by for the party. Their murmuring was constant.

When suddenly there was flash outside, and a sound like thunder.

"Storm?" I thought. "It was nice out when everyone left."

Then I noticed, Mom and Dad's quiet giggles and talk suddenly stopped. The whole house was silent like death. I sat up, and listened. Not so much as a snore.

"Mom?" I said loudly.

No answer.

The wierd feeling of those black sheets and blue light was thick in the air. But...I could move. Talk, and see.

However, I heard someone's feet on the carpet coming down the hall.

Oddly, I wasnt afraid. I still dont know why...but I wasnt.

Thru the doorway light from the bathroom, a small man gently walked into my bedroom. I couldnt see much more then an outline. Larger head, with a sort of hat on, shaped like...I dont know the word for it...the hat like ya see chinese people wear when they're in the rice fields....the pointy ones...wide bottom...ya know? But it was bronze-ish colored. (EDIT: I should note here, that he had a beige/tan skin color.)

I became a little uneasy...queasy feeling.

"Who are..." I got out before I saw his hand go up to "shhhh" me.

He shot to the side of my bed, and I turned to face him. I sat up to a kneeling position.

He was tan, and smooth. Very small mouth, and not too unlike the cover of "Communion" which everyone knows...but, the cover isnt quite right...but close...sorta.

I was fascinated...thats my only word....I was a little scared, but nothing like I should have been.

He looked at me, like your Mother looks at you at graduation. Warm. Sickly warm.

He brought his hands up, palms out, towards me. Like he was saying "stop"...or..."nothing here". He brought them away from eachother, palms together, as if he was getting ready to clap.

Then with a quick motion, he clapped.

This was no ordinary applause. What should have sounded like a clap, sounded, like a Gong the size of a house.

It was SO friggin loud, and encompassing. The instant the sound hit me, horrid, horrid fear...I went numb all over, and fell backwards.

I remember nothing else.

But, never again did I see the black sheets, or the blue light. Nor the white square. With that last instance, that all ceased.

3 days later, I had my first UFO sighting, of a red ball that appeared across the street at treetop hieght, in daylight. The ball appeared and dissapeared for me and 2 friends, over a 10 minute period. As large as a dime at the outstretched arm maybe. We had not a clue what it was.

Those experiences, up to 9 yrs old, are without question, some of the strongest memories of my childhood. I didnt realize what any of it was til I was almost 22.

Many events happened between 9 and 22, many very odd occurrances...but I never added them up. I'll tell ya'll about them later, I'm really beat, and alot of this I havent talked about for over 10 years...kinda draining.

All I can tell you, is that not one word of this is embellished, nor added to. It's exactly as I remember it...and what I dont remember...well, I dont remember. What I do recall is enough for me, and as God's my witness, I swear to you all it's the absolute truth of my experience. I don't need nor desire for anyone to tell me what happened, or what "race" of "alien" I saw. I'm secure enough in my perception.

So...there's alot more. If you want me to go on, I will, if not, I'll just go back to doing what I do here. I cannot get as deep and constant into this subject as I used to...I'll explain that later.

But, maybe from this, you can understand why I feel so adamant that this field look at this enigma seriously. Why people who fake pictures dont realize that it damages a view thru narrow perceptions, what could be a very valuable piece of the nature of our human existence or reality, possibly interacting with a mind that isnt our own.

So...if ya wanna hear more, I dont have an issue with it.

[edit on 28-3-2006 by jritzmann]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Hello jritzmann.

I believe that kids see many things when they are young that are out of the ordinary.Mostly these things are dismissed as imagination or made up so that not much effortor responsibility has to be taken to deal with this situation.

Your story however beats the cake.Veyr interesting.I cannot imagine the terror you must of suffered.It takes alot to re-count memories such as this.Not easy.And i commend you on your effort to explain this story to us here on ATS.

I emphasize with you on those who fake Extra terrestrial pictures and other things regard E.T or EBE`s.It can be very damaging.I take the UFO/EBE topic very serious and I believe this topic is preyed upon by those with their own agendass much to often.

I cannot explain or relate to any other sites that might explain similar abductions or occurences.What you have experience as a child is one of many unique experiences and im sure that some of the members here might be able to help you out and might have theories of their own.
Anyways done hesitate to discribe your other experiences.

Very interesting...

[edit on 29-3-2006 by southern_Guardian]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Hey jritzmann

Amazing experiences you have had, you say from 9 to 22 you had these experiences, have they contacted you since then, and do you still see UFO's?

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Interesting story.

I definitely want to read more. Its a shame that during your childhood experiences that these things did not consciously inform you of what they were or what they were doing to you. IMO, they keep you ignorant for your own protection against our governments who also keep this subject quiet. Its my belief that our governments aren't nearly so nice as to just erase your memory if you start to know too much of what is going on. Too bad you have to be the guinea pig kept in the dark though.

I had a few strange childhood experiences, but not nearly as many as you seem to be describing. Only a couple of times was I conscious of something odd. And I never remember being outside my family home or seeing anything in my house, thankfully. I would have had the same terror well up in me as you went through. Being kidnapped and never knowing what is going on or who or what your captors are is a terrifying position to be in.

When I was three (around 1979) my parents picked me up from a babysitter to find I had a triangular hole cut in the white of my right eye. There was no pain and it healed up in short order. When I was four or five I saw a triangular UFO outside my house making a loud noise. Nobody else in the neighborhood heard or saw it that I know of. I mentioned this sighting to my parents, and they've always wondered about it as I was not a child who made up stories. I also kept bringing it up from time over the years which made them very worried that I did see what I saw.

I have seen a few UFOs in my adult years, but nothing in the order of what I remember as a child.

My question are:

Have you ever thought about getting hypnotic regression therapy to find out anything more? Maybe if you did find out on a conscious level it wouldn't be so frightening instead of being this big unknown factor in your life.

Did you ever discuss any of this with your parents? What have they said about it? They were there when these events happened. Including the final one at age nine when they seemed to go silent as a direct result of what was happening around you.

[edit on 29-3-2006 by heelstone]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Wow JR, that is some impressive stuff! thank you so much for sharing this.

I could do my own analysis on your experience but I shall refrain as you don't wish for me and others to elleborate on what you saw.

Could you tell me if you usually had the doors locked in your home? or was there simply no way in besides forced entry or some other inconceivable way?

Again, it was a pleasure reading this, however a pic of a grey scared me quite a bit when I was looking for the communion picture, ack, I hate it when that happens.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Please relate as much information as you are comfortable with.

I have no conscious memory of any abductions myself. Thus, I can't fully relate.

Abduction stories are the most interesting stories to me at the moment. I have no idea why. I do keep a mental catalogue of all I read.

The only thing I can relate to is seeing white dots of light. But they never get bigger or do anything except disappear and reappear elsewhere in my field of vision.

How many UFO sightings have you had?

How many different types of UFOs have you seen?

Have you noticed any further physical markings between 9 and 22?

Would your wife be comfortable with you revealing some of her experiences?

If you don't mind, what are your religious beliefs? (keeping track to see if that relates to abductions in any way)

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Thanks Jeff! Yes please go on. I have no desire to analyze any of it as I'm sure from reading many of your posts that you have most likely done exhaustive investigation yourself.

I do remember some experiences at the age of 5. I'm not good with early memory or yesterday for that matter but like most others I do remember moments that impacted my life. I can remember hearing voices when I was put to bed at night. They were not very audible, however they did get very loud, as if they were on a volume dial and they would grow from a whisper to a deafening thunder. But the thing was that at that age I assumed it was normal and everybody heard these voices. I never talked about it. Later in life, I read that young children can often be schizophrenic and most just grow out of it. To me, that kind of clicked and I've attributed the voices to that ever since. However, who knows!

Anyway, I don't want to jump your thread but I was thinking the same thing until you talked about being physically moved. Again, please continue my friend!

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Hi all,
I'd love to go thru an answer what questions ya had, but I'm at work, and time is tight. I'll be home tonight earlier maybe then usual, and I'll answer when I get home.

To correct a misconception, I dont mean that no one can comment on the experience. What I was referring to was "oh you've been abducted by the zeta reticulans from Beta 7." I dont need any of that, as it's speculatory and again, leads towards what I call the "fringe element" if you get my meaning. I stay away from that. If you knew how many people have told me what race interacted with me, and how they are the breeding program leaders...etc....*sigh* I get so friggin tired of it. Because they dont know my experience, and I can unequivocally say theyre way off the mark.

But feel free to comment on whatever...I didnt mean to stifle anyone. I think most will understand my meaning.

Lemme at least answer these:
"How many UFO sightings have you had?"
Around 9 that were structured craft. About 5 in daylight.

"How many different types of UFOs have you seen?"
I havent seen the same type more then 2 times. Types: Mainly Spheres, 3 discs at fairly low alt., 2 multilobed...more I probably am forgetting.

"Have you noticed any further physical markings between 9 and 22?"
I'll get to that. But yes, some...nothing too dramatic.

"Would your wife be comfortable with you revealing some of her experiences?"
I can relate what she told me, and our discussions of it...whether she'll actually sit down and type here is another thing. I can ask, but she becomes very upset thinking about it.

"If you don't mind, what are your religious beliefs? (keeping track to see if that relates to abductions in any way)"

I believe in God, and I believe Jesus Christ was the interaction of that "God" (whatever that means) with us. I dont like organized religion, nor do I go to church. I cant stand the "religious right". I'm about as far from a "Jesus Freak" as some people say, you can get.

I dont agree that I have to sit in a building to have another man tell me what God wants. Live your life right, fight the good fight, honestly and with honor as best you can. Try to do good for this world and people in it.
To me, thats what God wants.

I think "God" and religion is FAR more complex and deeper then the bible or any church relates...I think that the writings were so we could get our feeble heads around a concept we're still not prepared or equipped to understand.

I hope I explained that right.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
jritzmann

Amazing thing to happen to you !! your a very lucky person to have such an experience !! Hopefully some day your "midnight freind" will come back...and possibly tell you why they chose you.

Best of luck to you !

[edit on 29-3-2006 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Alpha Grey

I've noticed a tone to jritzmann's posts concerning this subject...and I'm not so sure he would characterize his experiences as lucky.

He can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm willing to wager he would rather they had never happened.

NC

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Hey Jeff! I knew exactly what you meant and didn't feel stifled at all. As I said, I'm sure you have gone over this in every conceivable way. Although telling the story may bring out some issues you may not have considered before.

I am a Nondenominational Christian although I am not into religion either. Religion is man made, Faith is not. I do believe there is benefit to sitting under a Christian teacher, however it is extremely difficult to find church that is as it says. A good website to look into is equip.org. I think it would be right up your alley.

Enough preaching, I look forward to your next installment. For the record, I too believe that you in no way feel "lucky" for your experiences.

By the way, since I use your first name I guess it's only fair that you know mine.

Scott

[edit on 29-3-2006 by jbondo]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
certainly hope to hear more. Im always looking for comparitive details in my quest to understand what the hell happened to me. and I agree, someone telling you that bird people from planet x-3426 visited me in the 10th dimensional plane dosen't help anything.

so please don't feel like it falls on deaf ears, to people like me this is important information.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Thanks jritzman for sharing your experiences. I appreciate it greatly that you aren't rigid in your interpretation of what has happened to you. I too have seen several UFOs thoughout my life and like Arm of Gedden suddenly find myself insatiably curious about the actual abduction experience. Could this be a trend with UFO sightings?

What do you think: If you have seen UFO's, does that mean you've probably been abducted. Does that mean I have repressed those memories completely?

Again, thanks for shedding light on the human condition as we find it in 2006!

HH313

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
Amazing thing to happen to you !! your a very lucky person to have such an experience !! Hopefully some day your "midnight freind" will come back...and possibly tell you why they chose you.

Yeah ooook. How about hopefully not.

I really dont think people realize how badly the whole thing can destroy your life. If they did they'd never wish or desire such a thing. A simple thing like taking the trash out becomes an effort is fear management.

I'd rather just take the trash out and be done with it rather then have to manage anything.

Yup, I'll jump a bit ahead tonight and get to skim over 9-22, and pinnacle events that occurred a bit after and around 25-30...might not get it all done, but a good bit.

Btw, it gets significantly worse. Fair warning.

[edit on 29-3-2006 by jritzmann]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by highhorse313
Thanks jritzman for sharing your experiences. I appreciate it greatly that you aren't rigid in your interpretation of what has happened to you. I too have seen several UFOs thoughout my life and like Arm of Gedden suddenly find myself insatiably curious about the actual abduction experience. Could this be a trend with UFO sightings?

What do you think: If you have seen UFO's, does that mean you've probably been abducted. Does that mean I have repressed those memories completely?

Again, thanks for shedding light on the human condition as we find it in 2006!

HH313

I wouldnt say a sighting always goes the way of contact of any sort. Other then from what I've experienced, when you make a sighting of "craft" that truly is a symptom of "them", you are being watched simultaneously...as you are watching. "They" know youre looking, and it may in some cases be specially *for* you to see.

What the motive is for that, I dont know.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Thanks jritzman for your response. I look forward to hearing more about your experiences!

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
Yeah ooook. How about hopefully not.
I really dont think people realize how badly the whole thing can destroy your life. If they did they'd never wish or desire such a thing. A simple thing like taking the trash out becomes an effort is fear management.
I'd rather just take the trash out and be done with it rather then have to manage anything.Yup, I'll jump a bit ahead tonight and get to skim over 9-22, and pinnacle events that occurred a bit after and around 25-30...might not get it all done, but a good bit.

Btw, it gets significantly worse. Fair warning.

sorry to hear that..from your story it sounded to me like it was not a malevolent ebe that was "coming" to your house....the incident did not have a negative feel to it and thats why I made the post I did.

that aside.....sorry about my post and I retract it......hopefully they never contact you again. obviously it was a bad experience for you.

[edit on 29-3-2006 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a couple questions if you don't mind.

1. what type of area did you live in at that timeframe? rural, urban, working town, 24 hour town?

2. any sort of small details stand out before these events occured? any peculiar sounds, lights, anomolies? something you might not of noticed then but can recall in hindsight?

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Wow.

As you might expect, I don't know what to make of it. Part of the human mind recoils at the thought that our experiences are not as profound as others. With the foriegn and profound we seek trust, and cannot get that on the Internet. That leaves some of us prepared for a hoax, and we go on guard.

I imagine that if you are telling the truth, and for the sake of humanity I will assume you are not a fraud, that the cautious and skeptical nature of the human mind listening to your story, facing the profound you experienced, must provide you with at best, a kind of familiar anxiety. But what can you do? I'm glad you chose to tell us your story despite my guardedness.

To me, what is most important is that you experienced this, not how we might objectify it, as what is life other than experiences?

And I have to say, you wrote your experience brilliantly. So we all want to hear more.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
jritzmann.....just a few questions for you......

1. Do you have children? If so, has he/she exhibited any behavior that would lead you to beleive they are experiencing anything such as yourself.

2. What about your mother, father or siblings? Have they ever spoke of any similar experiences? The reason I ask is because many alleged abductees say that such visitations are passed through their family.

3. This is my main interest.....What have the aliens "communicated" to you? Anything at all pertaining as to why this happening to you or why they are visiting?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join