It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucid's Abduction Experience (the Greys)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
Well i had a cortisol function test a while back which involved an injection in my arse. No bruising occured, no pain afterwards and if i hadn't known i had been injected there i doubt i would have even noticed.

Just wanted to point that out.

I said maybe even slight bruising

Not there would be.

Either way there would still be the puncture wound from any needle. If he was serious about getting together evidence for this encounter, he should have gone to see a doctor, to see if he could find anything like that.

I do not think sleep walking is a logical explanation since there was 12 people living inside that house and they not once see or hear me sleep walk.

They also didn't hear the alien 'drag you like a teddy bear' or see the big light that unless they had blacked out windows would have seen. Obviously they're all pretty deep sleepers.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Honestly...

I've had not a so similar dream but a wierd one nonetheless...although I'm actually sure I was awake. Back when I was young, like 8 or 9, I used to frequently dream of 'monsters under my bed' or 'falling in a dream and waking up when you hit the ground' etc.

However, one time during the night I woke up, and ofcourse it's very dark, blurry sort of unfocused vision and so on. I saw and felt as though a hand reached from the end of my bed, up and over and on to my bed...for an 8 or 9 year old...my heart almost stopped. I felt as though I couldn't move for what seemed a long time...although most likely seconds. I closed my eyes tightly, hid under the cover, came back up...and as my eyes had ajusted more to the darkness...the hand was gone.

This same thing happened again with the story of 'three billie goats, and the troll under the bridge'. Guess who paid me a visit...'the troll'. Same with the hand...woke up blurry vision etc...and the troll is standing right there in my room. Heart stops. Hide under cover...and ending up staying there longer...until morning in fact.

All those seemed real. They were 'real' as they weren't dreams. But they were just tricks of the eye. They were also very vivid tricks of the eye. If the same happened now... I'm 19, I very much doubt It would have the same effect. Although saying that, I've not experience those dreams or wierd visions in my room since I was 8 or 9.

The fact is that with your ability to see, the chance you were dreaming, and so on...with 'no' physical evidence or witnesses other than yourself to what happened... it's very hard to 'prove' it to other people. Maybe it did happen...maybe it didn't. All I know is that i've not been abducted...However, if i were or thought i were...maybe i'd be able to sympathise. but i can't.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by shaunybaby
The fact is that with your ability to see, the chance you were dreaming, and so on...with 'no' physical evidence or witnesses other than yourself to what happened... it's very hard to 'prove' it to other people. Maybe it did happen...maybe it didn't. All I know is that i've not been abducted...However, if i were or thought i were...maybe i'd be able to sympathise. but i can't.

Maybe my understanding is completely off here but sympathising is very easy. Obviously he went through something distressing even if it wasn't real so sympathy is easy for that.

Agreeing on what happened is the difficult part and i respect that you don't believe as there is no clear evidence for it. Once again after reading this abduction case i am unsure about the whole issue, not just this case.
I said maybe even slight bruising

Not there would be. I said maybe even slight bruising

Yes you did and i just clarified that point, sorry if it seemed like i was disagreeing. I do remember that the injection i had left no real scar i could see the day after. The puncture mark was just so small it must have sealed (i do tend to heal quickly though). I have also had acupuncture and those needles are so very fine that you cannot see a scar 10 minutes after you are done, all that is left is a slight red pimple and that disappeared after about 2 hours.

As for going to a doctor i don't know if i would in his case for fear of ridicule. Imagine doing that "Hey doc i think aliens came into my room last night and dragged me around", i'd fear being locked up for that!

[edit on 29-3-2006 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   

As for going to a doctor i don't know if i would in his case for fear of ridicule. Imagine doing that "Hey doc i think aliens came into my room last night and dragged me around", i'd fear being locked up for that!

Doesn't need to tell the Doctor why. He can say can you check me over...check for injection markings, and how these scratches got here etc. Surely if he was dragged on his back along the carpet...there should be marks on his tshirt, and indications that his scratches came from the floor rather than a cat for example.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Doesn't need to tell the Doctor why. He can say can you check me over...check for injection markings, and how these scratches got here etc. Surely if he was dragged on his back along the carpet...there should be marks on his tshirt, and indications that his scratches came from the floor rather than a cat for example.

You have been given examples of the fact that you don't always have marks on your clothing even though you can have marks on your body. Do you want me to go through them again? It almost seems like you ignored those posts. I have had markings on my skin even though my clothing is intact! I have grazed a knee through trousers when i was young and yet no damage to the clothing.

How can you say to your doctor "check me for injection markings and scratches" without inviting further questions? Any doctor i have ever known would ask why and that could cause problems.

The scratches sadly don't prove anything and having a doctor confirm them wouldn't help improve his case other than to say they were there. For this his word is enough but the question of abduction or dream states will always be open in this case, along with many other cases.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   

You have been given examples of the fact that you don't always have marks on your clothing even though you can have marks on your body. Do you want me to go through them again?

That isn't my point I was making. Would you like me to say what I did again? 'Go to the Doctor to find out possibly how the scratches occur'... sorry if that's confusing.

It almost seems like you ignored those posts. I have had markings on my skin even though my clothing is intact! I have grazed a knee through trousers when i was young and yet no damage to the clothing.

Wow, good for you. Try reading my post next time.

How can you say to your doctor "check me for injection markings and scratches" without inviting further questions? Any doctor i have ever known would ask why and that could cause problems.

''Doctor I've got scratches on my back...I'm not sure how they keep getting there, maybe I'm catching my back on the headboard of my bed etc. For the injection ones, that's highly unlikely the doctor would be able to find it anyways, that's more a job for a post-mortem person.

The scratches sadly don't prove anything and having a doctor confirm them wouldn't help improve his case other than to say they were there. For this his word is enough but the question of abduction or dream states will always be open in this case, along with many other cases.

Well if the doctor said the scratches could not be made from dragging you on a carpet... then that would throw doubt in to the whole situation. That's also why you don't tell the doctor the real story, as you want him to remain impartial.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 06:47 AM
link   

To make the quote clear here i will quote a certain part of that paragraph

Surely if he was dragged on his back along the carpet...there should be marks on his tshirt

How have i misread your post there? Do not accuse me of misreading it when you stated there that there SHOULD be marks on the shirt. Again there doesn't have to be marks on the shirt for there to be marks on the body.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 07:11 AM
link   

To make the quote clear here i will quote a certain part of that paragraph

Surely if he was dragged on his back along the carpet...there should be marks on his tshirt

How have i misread your post there? Do not accuse me of misreading it when you stated there that there SHOULD be marks on the shirt. Again there doesn't have to be marks on the shirt for there to be marks on the body.

That was just 'one' part of the questions to be asked to the doctor.

But if you drag a fully grown adult along the floor, off his bed, dragging on the carpet and i expect...dragging him outside too... there 'would' be marks on there.

Thanks for avoiding the rest of the post though.

If it were me, I'd want to go to find out where those scratches came from. Obviously Lucid doesn't want to hear 'they aren't from being dragged' etc.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   

That was just 'one' part of the questions to be asked to the doctor.

But if you drag a fully grown adult along the floor, off his bed, dragging on the carpet and i expect...dragging him outside too... there 'would' be marks on there.

Thanks for avoiding the rest of the post though.

If it were me, I'd want to go to find out where those scratches came from. Obviously Lucid doesn't want to hear 'they aren't from being dragged' etc.

Once again you have said "there 'would' be marks on there.", this doesn't always follow i am sorry. Let's leave this point be because you won't accept it. I and others have given you examples of this happening but you won't believe it even though it's logical that this can occur.

I will leave lucid to answer the being dragged one as i don't believe i should answer for him, it wouldn't be right.

I refuse to get further into an argument when the quotes are there.

Defining where scratches came from isn't exactly easy even for a medical professional. If they were deep then yes i fully agree it would be conceivable to figure out where they came from but if they are shallow which i would think they are otherwise he would need treatment, then it is going to be extremely hard to figure out if they were from a cat, floorboards, chipmonks etc. I have a cat, i have floorborads, i have received scratches from both and they look exactly the same.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Forget the t-shirt, forget whether or not your clothing would have marks on etc...

All I'm saying that if I was waking up with scratches on me...I'd want to know where they came from.

It's more wierd that a person wouldn't, would you not agree?

You're waking up with scratches, waking up with aliens over your bed...but you don't wonder where the scratches came from or get them looked at... wierd.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by shaunybaby
All I'm saying that if I was waking up with scratches on me...I'd want to know where they came from.

It's more wierd that a person wouldn't, would you not agree?

You're waking up with scratches, waking up with aliens over your bed...but you don't wonder where the scratches came from or get them looked at... wierd.

Glad we have agreed to forget the t-shirt issue now.

In this case he thinks he knows and so why would you ask a doctor? The doctor will not tell him anything new and that is the truth.

If the doctor can't tell you anything new, and come on he won't i am sorry but scratches aren't a speciality, well unless he's a dermatologist maybe, then why bother?

I know one thing, if i did see an alien being standing over my bed and i had no other excuse for it then i still wouldn't go to a doctor for fear of being ridiculed.

If someone didn't care where these scratches came from then yes i would think it's weird, but he thinks he knows so it's not weird at all.

Let's go for a hypothetical here just involving scratches. Say i wake up one day with a large scratch on my back. It wasn't there before i went to sleep and there is nothing i can find in my bed that would cause this. After checking that i couldn't reach my own back with my nails in the position the scratch is i would have to make a decision. For me personally if i hadn't dreamt anything then i would say i had simply rolled on something that caused it and that thing has fallen out of bed and i can't find it, say a wood chip for example.

If i had dreamt of aliens then i would still need alot more evidence and even with that i may not believe it. On the other hand maybe i would need to experience it.

In the end working out where scratches came from is beyond difficult and i probably wouldn't even bother trying unless they were deep enough to need treatment. How many times have you woken up to notice a scratch, cut, red mark on your body? I have lots of times and i simply didn't care because they have more than likely come from normal situations.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Glad we have agreed to forget the t-shirt issue now.

I tried to say that before.

In this case he thinks he knows and so why would you ask a doctor? The doctor will not tell him anything new and that is the truth.

If the doctor can't tell you anything new, and come on he won't i am sorry but scratches aren't a speciality, well unless he's a dermatologist maybe, then why bother?

You have scratches on you that you don't know how they got there, as Lucid said he's had them numerous times, but just never seen the aliens again. I'd go see a Doctor. It's not about coming up with nothing new...it's about getting a 2nd opinion.

I know one thing, if i did see an alien being standing over my bed and i had no other excuse for it then i still wouldn't go to a doctor for fear of being ridiculed.

THEN DON'T TELL HIM YOU SAW ALIENS!!

If someone didn't care where these scratches came from then yes i would think it's weird, but he thinks he knows so it's not weird at all.

Well after his encounter he woke up with them, however he's had more since...but never seen the aliens so no he doesn't know whether he's been abducted again or not.

Let's go for a hypothetical here just involving scratches. Say i wake up one day with a large scratch on my back. It wasn't there before i went to sleep and there is nothing i can find in my bed that would cause this. After checking that i couldn't reach my own back with my nails in the position the scratch is i would have to make a decision. For me personally if i hadn't dreamt anything then i would say i had simply rolled on something that caused it and that thing has fallen out of bed and i can't find it, say a wood chip for example.

If i had dreamt of aliens then i would still need alot more evidence and even with that i may not believe it. On the other hand maybe i would need to experience it.

In the end working out where scratches came from is beyond difficult and i probably wouldn't even bother trying unless they were deep enough to need treatment. How many times have you woken up to notice a scratch, cut, red mark on your body? I have lots of times and i simply didn't care because they have more than likely come from normal situations.

That being the only physically evidence, I'd say it's pretty important.

There could be a number of ways to check extra things to find evidence etc. For example if you drag a body along the carpet...it's bound to make some sort of mark. You know if you sweep the carpet one way it looks darker, sweep it the other way, it looks lighter. There perhaps could have been some markings left behind like that. Impressions from the aliens feet on his carpet? These both would only be like that if the carpet was fairly new and lush.

I'm just trying to come up with ways Lucis could 'prove' his encounter. I'm not just going to take someone's word for it...I'm surprised so many here have.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Lucid, did you see my questions from yesterday?

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
Now, there's a plethora of things said that I would like to answer/reply to.
And I realise some of these have been replied to already, but I feel the need to anyways.

Id appreciate your angle on any one idea, so don't hesitate to respond to something that's already been discussed.

Perhaps they are not strong enough to do so, consider this, when you have a heavy box to move, which would you do, pick it up or drag it?

Dragging something is easier than lifting it.

They were very strong. I doubt they would have had any problems slinging me over their shoulder.
Unless for some reason they can't bear weight on their upper torso?

I think it dragged me because I was already so low to the ground. *I threw away my box spring...it's just a bed matrice*

Perhaps the black is actually a covering to protect their eyes.

I am leaning towards this myself.

Curious though. Dolphin eyes have been compared to Greys' eyes. Is it a protective covering in the dolphins case? What about insects that have black eyes? Are those also just coverings? Or are they just black?

Actually yes larger eyes do offer an advantage, if they evolved on a world with significantly less light than Earth, than large eyes that can pick up more light would be a logical evolutionary trait, just look at some of Earth's nocturnal animals.

Or they evolved within Earth's deep sea. Or as you mentioned nocturnal animals often have large eyes so maybe Greys developed terrestrial afterall, but at night. Perhaps that explains the night abductions.

I still feel they are EBE, but it's interesting to theorize they are terrestrial.

Well if they do it at night there's less of a chance that other people will be witness to the event.

Exactly. Late night offers many advantages. Think nocturnal animals, kidnappers, ninja/shinobi..

Why engage in a premeditative battle against one opponent when you can assassinate them during the night?

Even if the Greys can overcome me during the daytime why would they when it's been very easy for them to abduct me during the night? Maybe they can be overcome given enough human adversaries? Or maybe they want to keep the people in the "know" to a minimal...that is how you control Truth afterall.

Most cases occur during the night but it's been brought to my attention there are also many daytime cases. So maybe I just happen to be on the "night schedule". Maybe the Greys work all day and night, and daytime for them is the "graveyard shift".

I.K do you have any additional thoughts on why most abduction cases occur at night? Or do you think it's as simple as them controlling how many ppl are in the "know" about their existence?

I'm sure you're aware that when you do wake up in the middle of the night your visibility is almost zero. even if you turn a light on it takes a while for your eyes to adjust and see. yet you saw them immediatly...

Perhaps for some people.

I myself can see very well once I wake up, especially in the dark or near dark, but pretty normal in the light as well.
Anyways, just wanted to add that.

Ah I missed that from Shaunybaby...

Thanks I.K for attesting to that.

Shaunybaby I can also see quite well the majority of the time I wake up. Actually I think ones vision upon awakening directly corresponds to the stage of sleep one was in.

Honestly even if my vision had been blurred I think I still would have immediately noticed them.

Why?
Think about it, if your doing an amateur general study of an organism, most of the time you'd just pick one at random, it's very likely Lucid just happened to be that randomly chosen person.

That definitely could be the case. I'm not sure. If I was "selected" I think it would have been for general reasons such as age, sex, blood type, etc. Who knows maybe they feed off my mind power =(

Actually the moderator Alien has a very interesting theory relating to that idea in a thread by Alpha_Grey. It's called something like "Do Greys abduct people for specific reasons?"

''how many greys does it take to dismantle a motion security camera''

Depends, do you mean with or without technology, because without, probably three, with probably one or none.

That's very interesting and a good thing to ponder. How much do they rely on their technology? Without their technology are they still vulnerable biological beings. I think people should remember that when they find inconsistencies in abduction cases.

This is related to something I have wondered since the beginning, and even more so now: Why was there 3 Greys in my room? Only 1 Grey dragged me out. Did the other two come as back-up in case I resisted the paralysis? Does it take 3 Greys to paralyze, numb, deafen and mute a person? Or were they just "curious" as to what my room looked like (from a xenoanthropologists viewpoint it would be a goldmine hehe)?

You know I cant recall anything visually different about the 3 Greys I saw.

Now this is an interesting thing I'd like to discuss.

Now when we look at a crowd of people, we notice differences, yet look at a pack of rhino's or Elepahnt's, and they wil all look the same for the most part, does that mean they're all clones, no, it just means that when it comes to other species, we don't always notice their physical differences.

Fair enough. I believe in the field of social psychology they call it "cultural-biasness"? I can't remember any physical differences but there very easily could have been some I didn't notice, since I agree with your example. However, I am pretty sure they were about the same height...if not exactly the same. Of course this is from the viewpoint of someone laying on the ground. I haven't dismissed the clone theory quite yet though.

As a transhumanist I.K what do you think about the possibility they manufacture biological or robotic bodies to be vessels for their minds? If that's the case maybe that would explain the clone-like appearances.

I'd like to offer a theory on what this bright light may be.

Now, we all know through Einsteins famous formula E=Mc2, that matter and energy are equal.

Now we have been able to turn matter into energy, and recently turn energy into matter.

Now consider a race more advanced than us, could they not than have developed a matter-energy teleportation system.
And could not that light actually be the matter stream for such a system?

I was hoping someone had a theory on the light...because I had none.

Now that's an interesting idea. I hadn't thought about the light being a teleportation system. I have no memory of actually being dragged outside and into the backyard, that's just where the light was coming from.

Wow I wonder, if this is true do you think the act of matter being converted into energy would account for the fact that my memory failed me(fell asleep?) once I was fully engulfed in the light?

BTW what are you referencing when you say "recently turn energy into matter"? There a thread in the science/tech forum about it?

That does'nt apply to me, I feel lots of stuf in my dreams.

Thanks for attesting to that I.K. I was surprised when members said they often couldn't feel in dreams...

I can also feel emotions in dreams.

Okay I'm not sure if the thread creator is allowed to go OT lol but...

I believe I have another "sense" that is specific to the dream world. It's an emotional sense that is more powerful then emotions I experience in waking life but it's also different at the same time. Kinda weird...not sure if I can describe it further.

I agree with Alpha, you are lucky, I've always wanted to be abducted, but alas I've only ben lucky enough to see UFOs.

Well you can sleep in my bed if you'd like. Umm. You know what I mean

Do you have a thread on your UFO experience?

Which makes sense if you were paralysed, since it's my understanding that paralysed people can't feel to varying degrees.

I thought so too which is why I had used paralysis to mean both paralyzed and numb. I'm separating the two ideas now though to be more clear. Does that apply to sleep paralysis specifically or just to other forms of paralysis? If you have any additional info on paralysis in general id love to hear it.

Did you catch my theory on the Greys exploiting humans innate sleep paralysis and suspending it? Any thoughts on that?

but even then... unless they pulled you along gravel, why scratches.

Perhaps they were the remnants of healing scars.

Shaunybaby I have no memory of them dragging me outside but there could have been something sharp or jagged in the carpet itself. Or maybe the Greys scratched me. Or maybe the scratches are not related (I "think" they are). More on the scratches when I get to the plethora of recent posts about the issue =)

I.K the healing scars idea is not something I had thought of. I'm gonna include that when I talk about this later .

Well it could be, as said earlier, a kind of technological exoSkeleton.

After hearing members on ATS talk about this theory the more I believe this might be the case. However their skin seemed thin and umm...fairly tight. What would this entail? The use of nano-technology?

Or perhaps they use some sort of bioTechnology, that pumps their body full of something like Adrenaline

Since they had thin skin do you think this is still likely ( i.e no protruding shapes on the skin)? Perhaps these adrenaline pumping devices are embedded within the organs themselves?

Not really, if he's paralysed, there's a good chance he would'nt feel anything.

Right. I didn't feel anything. If I had incurred carpet burns or scratches I would not have felt that either.

Not really, if the aliens took his shirt off to do it, and replaced it at the end, than it would'nt.

I hadn't thought of that. Mostly I think because these scratches looked like scratches I would have incurred from being dragged across something jagged or even by a cat. They are usually long scratches in random areas of my back. I didn't get the impression, while looking at them, that the Greys scratched me themselves. Unless of course their devices scratched me while they were doing whatever it is that they did. And then there is the "healing remnants" idea you mentioned.

I can leave red marks that last an hour or so oh my skin by scrathing hard on my shirt.

In fact I tested that myself the other day in refutal to Shaunybaby's post. I was able to scratch myself through the shirt without leaving visible marks on the shirt itself.

Ok, well I've adressed everything I thought needed to be.

Thanks.

[edit on 093131p://29u57 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Curious though. Dolphin eyes have been compared to Greys' eyes. Is it a protective covering in the dolphins case? What about insects that have black eyes? Are those also just coverings? Or are they just black?

I'm not totally sure, but I believe that in the case od Dolphin's it is a protective membrane.
As for bugs, I don't know.

I.K do you have any additional thoughts on why most abduction cases occur at night? Or do you think it's as simple as them controlling how many ppl are in the "know" about their existence?

I think it's a steal thing.
I figure there willing to let the population know they exist in general, but don't want huge crowds seeing them

Truthfully, I had'nt thought about it being a safety issue for them.

Why was there 3 Greys in my room? Only 1 Grey dragged me out. Did the other two come as back-up in case I resisted the paralysis? Does it take 3 Greys to paralyze, numb, deafen and mute a person? Or were they just "curious" as to what my room looked like (from a xenoanthropologists viewpoint it would be a goldmine hehe)?

Perhaps the one that was dragging you was the "muscle" so to speak, and the other two were scientists.

As a transhumanist I.K what do you think about the possibility they manufacture biological or robotic bodies to be vessels for their minds? If that's the case maybe that would explain the clone-like appearances.

I think that possibilitie is a very good one, though the reasons for doing that I am not privvy to.

Wow I wonder, if this is true do you think the act of matter being converted into energy would account for the fact that my memory failed me(fell asleep?) once I was fully engulfed in the light?

BTW what are you referencing when you say "recently turn energy into matter"? There a thread in the science/tech forum about it?

An interesting hypothesis, since a matter-energy system would turn your body into energy, they may well have a way of tweaking certain specific things while you are in there "energy matrix".

There is'nt a thread about it to my knowledge here on ATS.
I read about it in vague about two years ago, it was a site about emerging technologies that has since shut down.
Sorry, I don't have the source article(s) about it.

Well you can sleep in my bed if you'd like. Umm. You know what I mean

Hehe, man I about fell out of my chair laughing after reading that.

Do you have a thread on your UFO experience?

I do for two of the three I've had.

UFO sighting 1

UFO sighting 2
The UFO sighting is near the bottom of the first page.

After hearing members on ATS talk about this theory the more I believe this might be the case. However their skin seemed thin and umm...fairly tight. What would this entail? The use of nano-technology?

That is a strong possibility, once a species perfects nanoYech they can do a whole host of things.

Since they had thin skin do you think this is still likely ( i.e no protruding shapes on the skin)? Perhaps these adrenaline pumping devices are embedded within the organs themselves?

Yes, I'm thinking either that, or they've bioengineered an organ into themsleves that's sole purpose is making the chemical.

This is a very col and interesting thread.
In case I did'nt already say that.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I have to log for a little while. Id like to thank everyone who is posting or even reading this thread. I appreciate it alot. I know there are alot of posts I havn't responded to yet. I plan on responding to all of them. I should be back on late tonight (I am PST).

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Yes, I'm thinking either that, or they've bioengineered an organ into themsleves that's sole purpose is making the chemical.

Ok now i am applying hman biology to this one which ok may invalidate the argument.

On another thread dealing with Artificial Reality we were talking about effects of hormones and drugs on the brain and body. Adrenalin causes a short term burst or strength and energy. There are recorded cases where people have gone on for longer and it has severally damaged there bodies. I don't think a chemical stimulus would be something any advanced race would use, with regards to strength i mean. You also have to remember that not only does adrenaline put an enormous amount of stress on cells it also produces vast quantitys of waste products that have to be metabolised. You could maybe use technology to deal with that, say a speciality organ but it would be far more hassle than the other options.

Genetically engineering muscles would be far more effective or as i and other suggested a technological exoskeleton would seem very plausible. It may be very thin but if they are so far ahead then i would expect that.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Is it possible that three 5ft men or women in suits came in to Lucid's room, injected him with something, he woke up and couldn't move etc. Then they proceeded to do 'their thing'.

You couldn't prove that nor disprove that theory. That's the problem here, as no one seems intent on proving it.

Then we have what seem inconsistencies. When Lucid says he wakes up after the abduction with scratches that weren't there before, perhaps to 'prove' to us he was dragged. He also states that he's had more scratches since then...but he's not woken up. Why would he not be awake those other times, yet was awake that one time. I wouldn't mind knowing how a paralysed person who can't hear, can't speak, can't move, can't feel...manages to open their eyes. If you can't move your mouth...why would you be able to move your eyes and open your eyes. The whole point of doing this at night you say is to not be seen...then why not even just put a blindfold over you if their paralysing drugs only affect you from the mouth and below.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
Lucid, were you interested in 'lucid dreaming' prior to your experience?

Yes. I have been very interested in dreams since I was 11. I have been interested in lucid dreaming since the first time I consciously remembered one.

You say you are a practitioner. To what degree? Would you say you are a high level lucid dreamer? Can you give any examples? Are you into biofeedback at all?

High level? Umm if I were to scale it from 1-10 I would say I am a 7...

Examples? I have many many dream journals...which contains dreams I attained lucidity.

I use an EEG (neurofeedback machine) sometimes when I dream and meditate. No I don't have a biofeedack. I am going to buy a biofeedback machine eventually.

My experience comes from an early ability to go into an empty trance by focusing on a blank white wall.

So you did this while conscious and in waking life? I don't use visual mantras too often, although I should. I use sound ones. I have used the staring at a candle flame technique many times though.

I then used a variation of this technique to "break into" or initiate lucidity while dreaming.

So while in the dream world you would focus on a blank white wall to induce lucidity?

Can you expand on what kind of techniques you employ?

Well do you mean induction, sustaining lucidity, or increasing the degree of lucidity?

First and foremost I have a dream journal to improve my dream recall. If you can't remember your dreams then how will you know if you had a lucid dream.

I do the dream sign, reality checking (RC) thing. I look for signs within the dream that would signify it is a dream and not "reality", such as flying, pink elephants, etc. Constantly reminding yourself while awake what constitues "reality" will increase the chance of asking yourself this during the dream world i.e "Reality Testing Technique", thus inducing lucidity.

I do the common techniques such as MILD, WILD, DILD, etc. I have recently been tesing the NILD (nap induced) technique.

Naturally the most common being DILD but consciously I prlly use MILD the most. I use WILD alot too (I would argure WILD is synonymous with Astral Projection and Remote Viewing).

I think the most important thing in sustaining lucidity in the dream world is mastering ones ability in sustaining lucidity in waking life i.e self-observation and ego-dissolution.

Have you been to saltcube.com and checked out the rhythm napping technique? It's a combination of MILD and NILD.

I bought the NovaDreamer from the Lucidity Institute. It's an induction device. I use that in conjunction with my EEG.

Did I answer your question?

[edit on 053131p://30u55 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
I've found information on stricthnine, as regards curtailing paralysis. The problem is, it only works when the substance that is causing the paralysis has a particular chemical configuration and I believe it only works on particular parts of the nervous system.

Hmm any ideas on what particular parts those would be?

Since we don't know what is causing the paralysis: electromagnetic or biochemical, we have to assume that strichtnine is not an option.

Well you're right we don't know what's causing the paralysis. Why dismiss strychnine? Could the paralysis be caused by anything that isn't electromagnetic or biochemical? I'm not saying it is strychnine...you probably know more then me on this topic. Although I do know strychnine is considered a poison. I wonder if my body could take that once a month?

"If you were paralyzed from the neck down, something must've interfered with the signals in your brain stem, around the cervical vertebrae.

Interesting. Any ideas on what could cause that kind of interference?

Any lower, and you would be able to move some parts of your anatomy below your head.

Well for sure I couldn't move any part of my anatomy below my neck.

Could you move your head, btw? Blink? Lick your lips? Any facial control?

I have decided I must have had some control in my face i.e my eyes, to have seen what I saw. Ill have to get back to you on the other questions.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join