It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucid's Abduction Experience (the Greys)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
The numbness was it a tingling sensation the whole time or simply no feeling at all?

No feeling at all. I guess if there was a tingling sensation I must have been asleep during it.

I had an epidural before I gave birth to my last child, and it numbed me from the chest down to my toes.

Chest down eh? hmm..

Do you recall if you could move your head from side to side? Hear?

I don't recall moving my head side to side at the moment but I think I might have had some control in my head. I'm trying to remember. I don't think I had hearing.

You could see, so the effect was apparently not on the brain tissues themselves, but on the spinal cord, in the area of the upper vertebrae

I could see, and as well as I normally would. So you think my paralysis was induced via my spinal cord? That's interesting considering the scratches on my back.

[edit on 053131p://30u02 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   
From you account of not being able to hear or speak, I take it you couldn't move your mouth? Yet you could move your eyes...

Why would being paralysed inhibit your speech or hearing, because it wouldn't, especially being paralysed from the neck and below.

And if you couldn't feel or hear anything...how did you wake up? I think it's because you never woke up, you never awoke from your dream state. Because you wouldn't wake up if the alien grabbed your ankle...because you wouldn't have felt it, and if they made a noise you wouldn't have heard it. I'm wondering if you were ever awake at all, as a lot of your story doesn't add up.

The fact that you felt paralysed and felt as though you couldn't speak (scream for help) In fact is one of the universal dreams is that you can't scream for help and are unable to speak etc.

Lots of your story shows evidence of a dream rather than reality.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
I have also had the experience in my life since 4 or 5 yrs old

What were the first experiences, if you don't mind?

5) Yes. Most likely at a very young age before he even knew what it was. (No knowledge of UFOs at all)

I'm confused on question 5. It's "yes" mostly likely at a young age or "no" knowledge of UFOs at all?

Youre 4 out of 5, dependant on the IQ issue.

So if I take an IQ test and I pass I am 4/5...meaning I am 3/5 right now? Or am I 4/5 and possibly 5/5 pending on the IQ test?

Youre best having one given by a psychological professional. The ones online are garbage. I'd be very curious to know if youre above average.

Well Id be very interested in taking a real one. Any additional info on taking one of those?

You also strike me as being a creative/art type guy. Thats another aspect, however it's more specialized, and applies to some...not as specific as the others.

I suppose I am. I know I am very creative. I think creativity and art are synonymous although I havn't produced much "art".

What do you mean it applies to some? Some abduction cases?

Nationality: Irish/German : I've found this to make up the vast majority of experiencers. Why. No idea.

That's really interesting. My third highest is probably Irish too. Granted it's not much but it's probably the third highest next to German and Cherokee.

My research cohort often said they were very old cultures, and had plenty of lore of gnomes, fairies, etc. Celtic ancestory is another very common trait in experiencers.

So Irish/Celtic folklore would entail specific geography. When you say German/Irish ancestry is common amongst abduction cases do you mean heritage or specific geography?

IQ: Our surmise was that being able to extrapolate extraordinary senarios had some meaning. The ability to conceive far reaching theories might perceive the experience better

Are you suggesting ppl with higher IQ would be chosen by the aliens because they would understand the experience better?

I remember him saying "Hallucinogenics are known through out their history as "opening doors". Doors of perception, doors of reality."..."Maybe they dont recognize linear time...you did it, at some point along the timeline...maybe thats all they need".

Yeah, heavy huh.

Heavy to say the least. I am quite the metaphysical thinker so this line of thought isn't new to me, but it is new hearing it applied to EBEs. The idea that their entire society has transcended time is "heavy". I don't have much to say about that but I will think about it.

Occultism: Again, opening a different kind of door. Occult practices in some people's opinions are directly associated with beings that are not human. Perhaps it's possible that spiritual diversity is an advantage to them. Perhaps that spiritual diversity is an open door for them to show influence. Again who knows. But it's a common trait, all too common actually.

Again interesting. I definitely consider myself a spiritual person.

Yes occult practices commonly call upon entities that are not "human" so I guess one could argue they are "alien" by definition.

As far as the idea that spirituality opens a door for them to influence, I suggest reading a post by the moderator Alien in a thread named something like "Do Greys abduct people for specific reasons?". If you have any additional thoughts on this idea id like to hear them.

I'm willing to bet you also have a respect for God, but youre just not sure about what the church would have you believe about him.

I believe in God but not in any sense of the word portrayed by most world religions.

Many go on from the experience, to abandon all faith in God. They are convinced aliens planted us, and there is no God.

Hmm. Not me. I think it's likely, considering world mythology and religion, that we have been "planted" by EBEs but that doesn't ultimately affect my belief in God.

The sighting at early age: Not a constant, but I'm surprised you didnt see one. You might not even recall it if it happened early enough. Alot of experiencers do have an inordinate amount of sightings of strange things, and strange events.

Possibly. I can't recall any UFO experiences. I have had strange paranormal experiences in my early life though.

My opinion on hypnotherapy is already stated. If you were coming to my support group from way back, I'd say to sit down alone, and think.

I am doing my best to recall all the memories I can before I make the decision on wether I will seek a hypnotherapist.

Thats all I remember. I got up, heart pounding, got a drink and went to bed. Now you tell me how you sleep after that. I wasnt awake at the start, but I was damn sure awake when I saw it and it spoke to me. My wife later told me she heard me talking, and kicking, and thought my son was out of bed in the hall...but she couldnt make herself get up. She said it felt like we had company over that night, like someone came over after she went to bed...like alot of people were in the house. Only no one was. She just had that "feeling".

Heh. I would not have gone to bed at all

So do you think it was an alien, ghost or spirit of some sort?

I will ask you more questions about your experience in your thread.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   

BTW, you mentioned being brought to a bright white light. Right?

Did it make you squint...hurt your eyes?

Yes it made me squint. It wasn't painfull it was overwhelming.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
On the other hand maybe your testimony should be looked at with a critical eye. All ideas suggested even ones like the sleep walking idea and then once everyone has made up their mind which one they most prefer, we can all have a drink and toast our brilliance.

In my case i am once again in the middle of the road here. I believe you experienced something but whether it was an alien abduction or a mixture of hallucination, sleeping walking and something else i don't know.

I feel strongly that we can at least dismiss the possibility that I was/am sleep walking. I slept in a house that had 9-13 ppl in it throughout most my life (recently moved) and not once did someone hear or see me sleep walk. Now I have already mentioned that I have witnessed someone sleep walk before and they were very noticeable. Not too mention my mother is an extremely light sleeper.

Yes Shaunybaby I know your refutal to that would be "why then didn't your light-sleeping mom wake up during your abduction?" and to that I don't yet have an answer.

And yes Shaunybaby I know your answer is "it was just a dream"

[edit on 073131p://30u30 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Hi Lucid Lunacy,

In response to your U2U request for assistance, I've read through much of this thread and commend you on your courage in posting your abduction experience, and also in being so patient in your responses to skeptics.

I and a close family member have had close calls with the precursor to an abduction experience - the paralysis beams. Those rays can either be an intense white floodlight or a laser-type sky blue beam such as the one which knocked out Travis Walton (of Fire In The Sky fame) in the forest and who subsequently was abducted.
A common report among abductees is that they would doze in front of an open window, see a bright light, and then find that they are paralyzed

If you can somehow avoid making contact with the physically-based light that they shine into your home, they will hesitate to enter and continue to kidnap you on a regular basis. The Zetan-Greys are generally not as strong as many humans and they probably also know that you are a martial artist.

Here are some basic steps you can take to prevent another kidnapping:

1. Keep your doors and windows locked.

2. Get a deadbolt lock for your doors which only can be opened from the inside.

3. Get yourself some thick shades for your sliding glass doors (if any) and all windows.

4. At dusk, close and lock all windows and doors and also cover all windows with thick shades and/or curtains.

5. If you see a UFO, don't go for a better look but immediately seek shelter indoors and away from uncovered windows.

6. Try to avoid venturing out at night by yourself and in deserted areas like out in the countryside.

How To Avoid A Zetan-Alien Abduction

Chaining yourself to your bed is not a good idea, as they can easily pick locks.

Setting up any electronic surveillance equipment also will not work, as they have electromagnetic pulse weapons (EMPs) that can easily neutralize all electronic devices. A characteristic of an abduction from a car is to have the engine stall. They do this with an EMP. So any preventative measure that utilizes electricity is useless.

However, mechanical devices without an electrical feed can be used effectively because they are immune to EMP weapons.

Following these basic steps will make it much harder for them to enter your home.

Remember: the Zetans will hesitate to enter a home or vehicle unless their intended is either paralyzed and/or unconscious. Avoid contact with the intense white floodlight when in your home and it will frustrate their efforts

Get yourself a firearm with substantial kick (not a 22 caliber) - preferably a number of them - and learn how to use it effectively.

There was a failed abduction attempt in my household in the early 1990s. The characteristic intense white floodlight came into a second story bathroom window (that was left open) late at night. There was absolutely no sound from the backyard. The light, which was much brighter than a police helicopter searchlight, not only illuminated the bathroom but also the adjoining master bedroom.

Fortunately, the family member was adequately briefed by me over the years and knew exactly what was happening. She knew that if she made physical contact with the light that it would result in paralysis and in being kidnapped, so she avoided it completely.

For some time after that incident, I kept a loaded semi-automatic Benelli M4 Super 90 shotgun - used by the police and paramilitary organizations - by my bed. At least get yourself a 38

Zetan-aliens are not bulletproof and by all accounts (like this one), despite their unusually strong metal alloys, they have no shielding capability whatsoever.

Logically, since you remember an experience with aliens, in being dragged off, and it causing scratches on your back, and you have had these scratches "appear" with no apparent cause at other times: this indicates the likelihood that you have been abducted on numerous occasions; that you are one of their "regulars."

If that be the case, you also have to consider the strong possibility that you have an alien implant in your skull, which is common among abductees. You should get a brain scan (MRI) done as part of a complete physical checkup, without informing the doctors of a possible alien implant connection. Let them tell you - if need be - that there is an unusual metal object in your head.

The Zetans could use that cranial implant to paralyze you whenever they come into your area for an abduction.

In which case, it is prudent that you have one or two people with you at night who are aware that you might become paralyzed for no apparent reason, and to pursue the safety measures that I have outlined above, while keeping a close eye on you at the same time.

Feel free to send me a private e-mail (listed in my profile) to address comments and questions that may arise.
Experience in being a high profile and twice awarded contributor in a now defunct Net forum on UFOs and aliens (FTTOUFO) that was run by an abductee whose perspective was slanted (brainwashed perhaps?) in favor of the aliens: has taught me that not only covert federal agencies who work with the Zetan-Greys, but also the Zetans themselves monitor threads like this one that pertain to their nefarious activities.

You also need to keep this in mind

[edit on 30-3-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
Here are some basic steps you can take to prevent another kidnapping:

1. Keep your doors and windows locked.

2. Get a deadbolt lock for your doors which only can be opened from the inside.

3. Get yourself some thick shades for your sliding glass doors (if any) and all windows.

4. At dusk, close and lock all windows and doors and also cover all windows with thick shades and/or curtains.

5. If you see a UFO, don't go for a better look but immediately seek shelter indoors and away from uncovered windows.

6. Try to avoid venturing out at night by yourself and in deserted areas like out in the countryside.

Chaining yourself to your bed is not a good idea. They can easily pick locks.

I've read this information elsewhere before. It's the 'How not to get mugged, raped, robbed or murdered' leaflet. MRRM. Don't forget kids. Lock those windows and doors. Afterall no one can get through a locked door or locked window can they. Be safe.

This thread has turned in to a complete joke. Remember the motto deny ignorance? Because a few here seemed to have forgotten it. Taking someone's word for it, is plain ignorance. I'm surprised how many have rolled over and just agreed with everything Lucid said. The people that are agreeing are the people who also think they're been abducted by aliens or have a fantasy to be abducted.

[edit on 30-3-2006 by shaunybaby]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by shaunybaby
This thread has turned in to a complete joke. Remember the motto deny ignorance? Because a few here seemed to have forgotten it. Taking someone's word for it, is plain ignorance. I'm surprised how many have rolled over and just agreed with everything Lucid said. The people that are agreeing are the people who also think they're been abducted by aliens or have a fantasy to be abducted.

Shaunybaby,

I think it's a little premature for you to call this thread and my case a "complete joke" as you have not given me enough time to respond to your previous posts. Perhaps you can wait for that?...

I don't think anyone here has just taken my word for it, and if anyone has they had good reason for doing so. That is a subjective decision, would you claim otherwise?

As far as the people that "rolled over and agreed" perhaps you can address them by their username as I am sure they would be willing to answer any questions you might have.

Ive also noticed, Shaunybaby, that you have not commented on many of my rebuttals so far. Interesting.

[edit on 083131p://30u52 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
Ive also noticed, Shaunybaby, that you have not commented on many of my rebuttals so far. Interesting.

You mean as an example:

How did skinny 4ft tall aliens drag you like a teddy bear?

With the answer 'maybe they're insects in body suits'.

What is there to respond to that? There's no evidence that they would be wearing suits, or that they're insects, or indeed that they were even there and grabbed your leg. That's why this thread is a complete joke.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid LunacySo you did this while conscious and in waking life? I don't use visual mantras too often, although I should. I use sound ones. I have used the staring at a candle flame technique many times though.

Although I started that way I am past the point of needing visual or audible cues (triggers). I can now induce a meditative trance at will and instantaniously. I do this while awake. This is not however to be confused with WILD.

So while in the dream world you would focus on a blank white wall to induce lucidity?

No. While sleeping I tend to always be aware that I'm dreaming without any type of stimulus. So you could say that I am usually lucid. The trick is to control the flow and change the dream at will. This just came naturally to me. I usually watch the dream unfold, then I pick a spot and divert the flow.

First and foremost I have a dream journal to improve my dream recall. If you can't remember your dreams then how will you know if you had a lucid dream.

I tend to remember and do not write anything down. I am usually using the dream to solve a problem or deal with an issue. It it somtimes much easier for me to solve problems during a dream state. I often wake myself up at the moment I figure things out and many times go straight to work or wherever I need to be to address the problem. Funny, I often recollect dreams with more clarity than I can remember events in my conscious life.

I do the dream sign, reality checking (RC) thing. I look for signs within the dream that would signify it is a dream and not "reality", such as flying, pink elephants, etc. Constantly reminding yourself while awake what constitues "reality" will increase the chance of asking yourself this during the dream world i.e "Reality Testing Technique", thus inducing lucidity.

I tend to just know.

I do the common techniques such as MILD, WILD, DILD, etc. I have recently been tesing the NILD (nap induced) technique.

I am doing DILD. I don't do WILD because when I initiate a meditative trance (my term), I'm just doing it to get control and recover energy. While in this state I am completelty blank and void of thought or any external sensory stimuli. I don't want to dream at this point.

Have you been to saltcube.com and checked out the rhythm napping technique? It's a combination of MILD and NILD.

Although I have visited many sites and read lots of stuff I always end up back to what I do best. For the most part I am happy with my ability and try not to complicate it to much. Maybe later in life when I have more time I'll work on variations.

I think one of the first and most simple steps for people is to throw away their alarm clock. Once they lose that dependance, they can move on.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Hi Lucid. After reading your responses, I'm left with a belief that you are extremely centred, intelligent, mature, straight-forward and in control: someone well able to remain calm, amiable & focussed in the face of often direct provocation.

To those who've had experiences similar to your own, your story is entirely credible.

I registered in order to respond to your thread and a similar one by Jritzmann, because you've both detailed experiences which match some of my own. Some of the more recent posts in this thread (possible relevance of Celtic ancestry for example) raise issues that have occurred to me in the years since my own experience with the uninvited entities. I was born in England and am descended from countless generations of rural Irish, Scots and English; the latter with a strong Scandinavian ancestry. After my experience (which took place in Australia) and during which the entities portrayed themselves as gnome type creatures, I wondered if heritage had played a role, because gnomes are not a feature of Australian mythology, although they are in the British Isles. I was gratified to find the matter discussed in this thread.

Details which confirm my own experience include:

* Jritzmann's mention of the entities he experienced having 'mud coloured' skin. One of the strongest memories of the entities I saw is of their 'muddy coloured' 'brownish' complexion. Jritzmann is the first person I've come across who's mentioned this and I'm glad to have my own observations confirmed within his experience.

* You've stressed that you were not asleep. Like you, I have not the slightest doubt that I was wide awake when the experience commenced. In fact, I was fully alert and standing/moving around, fully occupied, at the commencement of the experience. I am able to confirm this was the case: an uninvolved party had in fact driven me to my empty house less than ten minutes earlier. Further, I was well-rested, prior to the experience, as many are able to confirm. I was standing up, drinking tea and smoking a cigarette, moments before the experience began.

* Jritzmann has stated that one of the entities seen by him wore a hat. All the entities I saw wore some form of headgear.

* Jritzmann stated that one of the entities bore him on its shoulders, which implies strength. The entities I saw appeared physically strong: wide chests, shoulders and waists.

* You describe your condition as being similar to paralysis. And a poster in this or Jritzmann's thread noted that while the experience was taking place, he felt no concern and in fact found it and the entities humorous. My experience combined the two, to a degree. The entities stole my consciousness and paralysed me, a state from which I several times partially recovered sufficient to observe their actions. However, despite being able to observe them, I was unable to move, physically. And I was unable to think. I was reduced to the state of 'human recorder'. I was able to see them (and those memories have remained sharp and unchanged throughout twenty years) and was able to hear them at various stages of the experience. However, 'record' was all I did. I could not move, or react. I felt no fear. Felt nothing. Until the end, when I physically fought them. During the brief periods I partially recovered consciousness, I regarded the entities dismissively as being of no concern. Which is absurd. If I'd been thinking clearly I would, under those circumstances, have been terrified. After the experience terminated, I was overcome by the most profound terror (which continued to mount out of control) that I've ever known in my life.

You and another poster in this thread related being dragged by the entities. I'm sorry you had the experience, but at the same time I'm glad to finally learn that others have shared my experience. In my case, the entities seemed intent upon dragging me by the lower-legs into a large open cupboard which in fact formed part of the house's structure. The entities retreated into the cupboard when the experience was over. Ten years later (during which I dared not relate the experience to anyone) I learned that at least one other family member was aware that the entities used that specific section of the house as an 'entry/exit' point. I was glad to have my experience and observations confirmed by the other family member. Until that point, my experience had made me doubt my own mind. I knew the experience had occurred, but at the same time it seemed impossible, ridiculous. I didn't believe in the existence of aliens or gnomes, etc. So I was stuck with vivid memories of creatures in which I had never in my life believed.

The most compellingly convincing element of your experience however relates to your description of the entities' demeanor. You expressed so well what I have attempted to describe in the years since my own experience, and that is the entities' dispassionate manner: their coldness; their almost gloating observance of the helpless creature before them. In the past few years, I've related my experience on other forums and it is the entities' attitude that I've found almost impossible to convey.

They are NOT benevolent. And this is news that many object to. People seem to want to believe that these creatures are benevolent or at the very least, benign. They want to believe that the entities are conducting 'experiments' for the good of mankind; that they have our best interests at heart, that they are cosmic-brothers. Learning from experiencers that this is false is unwelcome-news for many, apparently.

I observed the entities at very close hand. I believe now that they intended I should do so. They wanted me to see them and remember. I don't know why. They implanted false 'masking memories' in place of what actually took place. It may be that one day, I will remember the reality of what happened, although I can't say I'm looking forward to knowing.

It was my impression that the entities I saw were menial workers. I was a 'job' to them. They were anxious to succeed in their task, in fact I gained the impression they were afraid .. of something, someone, possibly their superiors. It was their job to knock me out and transport me. When I looked into their faces, I saw hatred tinged with curiosity, gloating, and a tinge of anxiety. They were rat-cunning, but they were not overly intelligent. Their expressions contained an element of triumph, as in ' Oh, how the mighty have fallen. Look at you now, you stupid human'. There wasn't an ounce of human compassion in them. They do not like us. They fear us. They resent us. They close to hate us. They are cowardly little bastards: little thugs. They prey on helpless children and upon those who are vulnerable or who can be rendered vulnerable.

I personally think 'space aliens', gnomes, 'little people', etc. are one and the same. They have been around for probably as long as humans have lived upon this earth. Their appeance and form may alter from era to era, but I believe that is attributable to the fact the entities are able to change their appearance at will, to confuse and trick us. I know there are those who wish to believe abductions etc. are perpetrated by varying races of space aliens, but I suspect the alleged tall and short greys, etc. are no more than what others perceive as gnomes, goblins, leprachauns, etc. They may be interdimensional, or it may be that some or possibly all of us, on occasion, may be able to 'see' creatures which actually share this planet with us and which are all around us all the time. Call them 'jinns' or 'demons', fairies or greys ... they exist and they don't wish us well.

As I'm sure you'll agree, life cannot ever be the same after experiencing these non-human entities. You never again feel really the same as other people. You can never again feel completely secure or at ease. Depending on your state of mind, you might find yourself looking over your shoulder in your own locked home. You find you have to force yourself to shrug off sensations of uncertainty, dread, creeping fear and the expectation they might return, might be observing you, might even be reading as you post to forums seeking others who can understand. You have to be braver than before. You sometimes push away the memories and try to tell yourself that real as it seemed, it was just a freak hallucination. Depending upon your bent, you might find you seek security in a good god, even if you aren't drawn to organised religion. You wonder what awaits you after death. Once your sense of self has been stripped away from you by creatures in which very few even believe, you think and analyse more deeply than those who to date have enjoyed a 'normal' existence. Interesting though it was in hindsight, I'm not sure I would --- if given the choice --- consider a repeat of the entity-experience. But of course, that's the point: they don't give you the choice. And that forces you to acknowledge just how vulnerable we are, all of us, no matter how big, strong, smart, wealthy or otherwise. It's not a level playing field: they hold the cards, and that's not something parents, school or government prepares you for.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I'm not sure I would --- if given the choice --- consider a repeat of the entity-experience.

After reading your feelings in your post I can't understand why you would then make the above quoted statement?

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I don't understand what you don't understand.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   

You mean as an example:

How did skinny 4ft tall aliens drag you like a teddy bear?

With the answer 'maybe they're insects in body suits'.

There's no evidence that they would be wearing suits, or that they're insects, or indeed that they were even there and grabbed your leg.

No no no. I'm not talking about the hypotheticals about the Grey's tech or their motives. And yes I concede, actually I already had, that those are in fact just hypotheticals. I'm taking about the "other stuff".

Don't worry though there is no need to surf earlier posts. I will copy & paste the ones I am referring to in just a bit here, after I have responded to some of the other members posts.

That's why this thread is a complete joke.

You havn't heard all my thoughts on the issues since I havnt responded to all your posts yet (trying to). Nor have you responded to many of my rebuttals. Yet you claim I am a "joke". Deny Ignorance indeed.

What is there to respond to that?

Respond to anything you want to respond to if you feel you have something to contribute on the matter.

Shaunybaby I am not trying to convince anyone that I have absolute proof. If I was I would have named the thread "Lucid's Full Disclosure" or something to that effect.

I created this thread so that other ATS members could help me determine what exactly happened, what I could do about future abductions, and maybe, just maybe, produce some physical evidence. I also just wanted to share my experience with someone. I figured ATS could be that someone.

[edit on 023131p://30u15 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I find it highly interesting that they were grey colored, and oval headed. Thats not exactly typical, and *might* point to a non-physical senario.

Oh I thought that was a typical description? I understand there have been cases concerning different entities then the Greys, such as yours and Dock6s. I'm actually surfing the net for a pic of a Grey that looks most like what I saw, and im gonna post it here.

Hmm based on your research are you saying the Grey depiction is common for the non-physical scenario? Or did I read that wrong?

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I created this thread so that other ATS members could help me determine what exactly happened, what I could do about future abductions, and maybe, just maybe, produce some physical evidence. I also just wanted to share my experience with someone. I figured ATS could be that someone.

Exactly then you should and others should be open to the possibility that you were not abducted. That does not seem to be the case. The joke isn't the fact that you started this thread, it's the amount of people that just go 'cool, you got abducted...I believe you'.

It's pretty much one of those cases, that unless you're there it's hard to believe and/or prove it. If I got abducted tonight I'd swallow my pride, hold up my hands and say sorry...but that isn't going to happen.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
I have thought about that alot , but I tend to focus on my true UFO sighting and Close encounter if you will from 2002.

Lost_Shaman was this close encounter with the Greys? Or just the UFO? Do you have a thread on ATS about it?

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I find it highly interesting that they were grey colored, and oval headed. Thats not exactly typical, and *might* point to a non-physical senario.

Oh I thought that was a typical description? I understand there have been cases concerning different entities then the Greys, such as yours and Dock6s. I'm actually surfing the net for a pic of a Grey that looks most like what I saw, and im gonna post it here.

Hmm based on your research are you saying the Grey depiction is common for the non-physical scenario? Or did I read that wrong?

I would think non-physical, but who's to say how you perceived it (them). Theyre not most of the time referred to as oval headed, at least that I've collected.

I've had alot of people tell me about OBE experiences, and that their "body" was gray-ish in color. I believe McKenna described his visitors as "gray" colored.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Exactly then you should and others should be open to the possibility that you were not abducted. That does not seem to be the case.

You're right. I'm not open to the possibility that I wasn't abducted in the sense that I didn't experience anything. I know what I experienced with my...sight and cognition. Now I am open to the possibility that there is some ultimate truth that is masking the experience i.e it was a dream, masking memories planted by the government, etc. I just don't understand how you're infering that I am not open when I have made it clear that I am. Here is a quote of mine from an earlier post, one of many:

I do believe I was abducted. Completely. On an intellectual level I am open to the possibility that I wasn't. I do not believe it was a dream as I am very familiar with dream states, and I have never had dream(s) about aliens/UFOS, etc. I am however open to the possibility it was one. I do not think sleep walking is a logical explanation since there was 12 people living inside that house and they not once see or hear me sleep walk.

So yes I do believe I was. I am certainly open to the possibility I wasn't. I had hoped to share my abduction story on ATS and shed some light on it. I don't think this is possible without critical minds.

No I don't believe it was a dream at all. I however will understand if you do. I am definetly contemplating the idea...as it has been mentioned by more then one member. I have also voiced why I don't feel it was a dream. I am writting a post to further that defense as well.

The joke isn't the fact that you started this thread, it's the amount of people that just go 'cool, you got abducted...I believe you'.

Again. Why not address these members by their username? Are you avoiding a refute?

I don't agree that there has been members that just "rolled over and agreed" as you said it. I think if you were to address them with that they would say 1)"yes I believe him and here is why" or 2)"umm no dude I never said I believed him %100". Most of the ppl reading this thread are probably not sure.

It's pretty much one of those cases, that unless you're there it's hard to believe and/or prove it.

Believe me I believe that! In fact, I would take that to the extreme and say nothing is proven unless you have directly experienced it

If I got abducted tonight I'd swallow my pride, hold up my hands and say sorry...but that isn't going to happen.

I'm not quite sure what you're alluding to here?

[edit on 043131p://30u41 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
dragging theory.

Maybe they put you on a mat of some super-high-tech alien teflon?

That would be a pretty simple way to deal with things, no?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join