It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucid's Abduction Experience (the Greys)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
this is amazing if true.
interesting they always take people back to bed instead of eating them, or throwing them int6 the sun or somesuch.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

While I am more accepting of the idea it might have been a dream than I was when I discussed in this thread, I still do believe it could very well be true. I think where I have come to with this is that they have no desire to be caught. This is not any attempt at contact. In this light doing things like taking people at night, alone, and returning them, always generates incredulity of the witness. One of the things they know and can count on. The other is, as we talked about in the thread, the idea they are capitalizing on the natural paralysis bodies enter when sleeping. Well anyways thanks for reading! I wrote this so many years ago I cringe at the way I wrote it lol. If you have the time I highly suggest reading the whole thread as the bulk of it was actually revealed through discussion and my recollection of it.
edit on 25-1-2014 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

i will read it...tomorrow cos very late now for me. ut i would like to say i find it easy to distinguish 'reality' from my 'dreams', in that i do lucid reaming and obe.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

Exactly. I was a pretty avid lucid dreamer at that time and felt I could rather easily distinguish between that and reality as well.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   

I too awoke unable to move with an alien next to my bed. Use what they gave you. Complete your task. You should also see ufos. I've heard they come back and re-abduct but so far it hasn't happened to me yet. Good luck. You should be over the ptsd by now.
edit on 25-1-2014 by mattsawaufo because: forgot something

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Hello,

This is my first post I have viewed this site for over 5 years but never spoken about what has happened to me. Yes I have been visited but not just by the greys as you call them I have also been visited by another set of beings, this is hard for me to talk about. I don't sleep anymore during the night because of these visits I have been having for over 18 years I am also worried that they may come for my children. I will post later on after I have had some sleep it is 5:46 am here in the UK. I do have one thing to say though these greys are not nice and can force you to sleep if they really want to take you. As for the other beings that I have seen them only about 6 times over the last 7 years and they seem to come after I have had a bad experience. I don't feel comfortable talking about this, it seems as though something inside my head is telling me to delete this and not continue.
edit on 26-1-2014 by 115glosuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Lucid Lunacy

Actually with our technology we can paralyse big elephants and catch the baby elephant in the day time.

True, and that's a good point. I speculate maybe we are overestimating their power? Maybe they are afraid of the sheer number of humans so they do it in secrecy.

Or maybe they are thinking economically and don't want to use unneseccary resources. For example: Why use your paralyze ray-gun on the whole family when you can use it on the victim alone, etc.

If they had a mission, they'd engage in it with minimum risk and minimum effort. What else do you expect? If it really is ET, there's five of them vs 7 billion. Even if they have awesome phasers and flying saucers, any overt daytime intervention in public is going to cause problems for them. Any more contact than necessary increases the chance of resistance and complications.

Large elephants will get VERY upset if they notice a human trying to steal a baby of theirs, obviously. Sure, humans could do so overtly by showing force and employing technology---but then the adult elephants will be hostile the next time they see those humans.

edit on 27-1-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Thanks for your clear and lucid description of your experience. I agree that the absurdity of the events does not preclude their reality, in fact it works extremely well as a cover for whoever or whatever is responsible for creating the event.

I don't have anything to add except thanks for sharing.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Lucid thank you for your account, its interesting what happen to you and you take it calm now and not paranoid.

I have my own ET accounts but we are here on yours
so maybe i could explain something you take it or leave it
its your choice lucid.

Greys or what we know them as greys (smallers ones tall ones in many flavors ) are what you say Androids, you are not far from the truth, Thats why they seem cold, caculated and without any "emotions", that why on the infamous Majic documents they are call EBE's or extraterrestrial biological entities , not beacuse they are Aliens like real alien because they are Androids. Whats the difference ?? Ebe's dont have a "soul" inside them ( i would not enter a religious debate), they are just yeah guess right "Robots" organic "robots". They do what they are told to do by the real Aliens like you put instructions in a computer (in human terms), in your account you saw a light being (that what i did understand not beam i soupouse) that light being is the real alien, not the "Greys". Of course there are many different types os Aliens and Greys are the same many different types of "Robots" some smaller some tallers some skinny and so on, its like us with cars there are Fords, chevrolets, Audi , BMW and so on that we use for our daily comodity , Greys for the Aliens are the same they use it for commodity instead of them doing the stuff.

Of course if you could chat with one of the Greys you could easily think its "alive" like humans with "soul" they are so well done that we seem them like real "Aliens" or the real deal so to speak. For aliens creating androids using organic matter its a daily thing for us humans in our state is Magic or supernatural. We created computers that have windows but can "speak" to one that have Unix or android or OS, they created "Greys" that can speak to our minds if they want to and do stuff that for us humans like i said its Supernatural.

One more thing when you remember and "abduction" taking place its not because was a mistake or error , it beacuse they mean to let you remember it, if the human is ready , if not then they will erase any trace of that happen. If the Aliens can create organic beings to do stuff, they already know how the human brains works and they can easily move the switches that can let you remember or not or can let you move and dont, for them its easy cake for us like i said looks supernatural.

In the future we will learn this kind of stuff that right now looks unbelivable and supernatural.

Hope this helps Lucid

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join