It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucid's Abduction Experience (the Greys)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   

This thread has turned in to a complete joke. Remember the motto deny ignorance? Because a few here seemed to have forgotten it. Taking someone's word for it, is plain ignorance. I'm surprised how many have rolled over and just agreed with everything Lucid said. The people that are agreeing are the people who also think they're been abducted by aliens or have a fantasy to be abducted.

So, if a mathematician tells you that Pi equals 3.14...et infinitum, and you don't understand why, and he wont tell you, than he's automatically wrong?

I'm actually a little bit insulted by the "roll over" comment, I did not "roll over" and believe it, I read the account, found no scientific instabilities ,i.e mahicy things, and (I'm gonna kick myself for saying this) I have a feeling that this is the truth, and just in my own defense, I rarely get feelings like this, but when I do, they are never wrong, nor are they 100% correct, but that's beyond the point.

I agree, I've never been abducted by aliens, and true I would like to be, but I don't have a "fantasy" about being abducted.

That's why this thread is a complete joke.

You know, I debated with myself whether to call you a complete joke, but that would be rude, so I'm not going to.

Just because you don't agree with it, and want to be overtly skeptical, does not make this thread a joke.

Exactly then you should and others should be open to the possibility that you were not abducted.

I'm open to the possibility that anything could be possible, but overall I think he was abducted.

Now, just so Shaunybaby does'nt find some way to ridicule me for defending this thread, and for historical records purposes, I'll state what I believe about UFOs and Abductions.

I beleive that 80% of UFO cases are true, that being that the person(s) did not know what they were seeing.
I beleive that, at the most, 1% of UFOs are actually supraTerrestrial in Origin.

I beleive that 98% of abduction cases are not actually abductions, I beleive 1.5% are abductions by Earthly forces, I.E. governments/organisations.
I beleive that .5% of alien abduction cases are just that, alien abductions.

Oh, and because I'll forget later;

You have voted Lucid Lunacy for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
So, if a mathematician tells you that Pi equals 3.14...et infinitum, and you don't understand why, and he wont tell you, than he's automatically wrong?

That's not even close to being a hypothetical situation similar to this.

I understand Lucid's story, but I can't believe it 'on his word'.

I'm actually a little bit insulted by the "roll over" comment, I did not "roll over" and believe it, I read the account, found no scientific instabilities ,i.e mahicy things, and (I'm gonna kick myself for saying this) I have a feeling that this is the truth, and just in my own defense, I rarely get feelings like this, but when I do, they are never wrong, nor are they 100% correct, but that's beyond the point.

You mean like how the person got the feeling ATS was being watched by the government and that somehow the three people incharge 'SSS' was somehow related to some egyptian mythical beast thing...I forget now.

No scientific instabilities...It's a guy in bed at 2am, saying he saw 4ft grey aliens standing over him. That then proceeded to drag him outside where there was a bright light. Basically at the end of the day all we have is his word, but for that's never enough for anything. I really don't think he would lie on purpose, but sometimes vivid dreams and the fantasy of being abducted in this day and age...could lead you to believe it's 'reality'.

I agree, I've never been abducted by aliens, and true I would like to be, but I don't have a "fantasy" about being abducted.

I wouldn't mind, mainly so I would just 'know' if it were true or not.

You know, I debated with myself whether to call you a complete joke, but that would be rude, so I'm not going to.

Just because you don't agree with it, and want to be overtly skeptical, does not make this thread a joke.

Scientific instabilities or not, if you believe his story, you're taking it on his word. Proof is not someone telling us it happened. Like it or lump it, all we have is his account of the story, which is rough at best.

I'm open to the possibility that anything could be possible, but overall I think he was abducted.

I'm open to the possibility this thread isn't a complete joke...but overall I think it is.

I beleive that 98% of abduction cases are not actually abductions, I beleive 1.5% are abductions by Earthly forces, I.E. governments/organisations.
I beleive that .5% of alien abduction cases are just that, alien abductions.

Hence the 98% chance that Lucid may be wrong...using your statistics. I should take someone's word on a 2% chance that they might be right? I wouldn't put my money on that.

Wouldn't mind knowing that when you got dragged out of bed Lucid, why is the account not more violent? You say he dragged you like a teddy bear...which to me would be violent, but the whole story never seems to show that violence. If you drag a fully grown adult, and I've seen pictures of you and you look about 6ft...but correct me if i'm wrong, that's one hell of a thump if someone drags you off your bed by your ankle. Now you say you can't move anything, not even your head, but have control of your eyes, however you didn't 'feel' being dragged off your bed. To me that would seem like a pretty significant moment of the whole abduction, but we never got that detail...

The fact that your bedroom is a converted garage, I take it the floor is still concrete? and not exactly the softess lush carpet put over the top...

If you get dragged out of bed by something pulling you like a teddy bear, and by your ankles, you would 'know it' and feel you head smash on the ground as you're being dragged out. These are the sorts of details I'd expect...but we didn't get them...

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I don't think it's a matter of believing Lucid. It's a matter of believing what happened is actually what happened.

IMO something did happen to him, something major, something that has and will always have a tremendous impact on his life. The point is that he believes he was abducted and is looking for answers not mockery.

On a side note, I can't believe how many people would like to be abducted after reading these stories. I have yet to read one positive abduction on ATS that I believed to be true but I know of at least one negative that I do believe. When you dream of abduction you involve your whole family and I for one will not take chances with my family.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Well as i stated quite a while back in this thread, we have lucid's word and that is all. I will not insult him by saying his word is worthless though as this would just be rude.

The way i view it is that we simply don't know as with many other abduction cases if they happened or not. If you believe one way or the other about this case you are applying bias about what you believe about aliens and ufo's anyway.

I honestly don't know if aliens come here and visit, there is alot of testimony and varies goverment reports that are suspicious. Sightings of UFO's are these days well documented but maybe these are just goverment craft.

Until one of these aliens, if they are visiting us, lands a craft outside my garden, moons me, opens a beer, sings louey louey, lets me take photos and a dna sample we won't ever be able to prove their existence. That's if they really are here i mean.

But the lack of physical evidence doesn't mean that they don't exist. Testimony has led to many thing's being discovered in other subjects. It's not enough on it's own but it may lead to proof someday.

[edit on 31-3-2006 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Go on, all of you experts and analyze this man's experience till the cows come home. There will be no satisfaction for any of you if want confirmation. There is no way to confirm or disprove anything that Lucid says. So how about canning all your "piercing analysis" and let the man tell what has happened to him.

Have none of you ever heard the old saying from the South "children are to be seen, not heard"?? Please quit interrupting and judging until we hear this man out!

Thanks in advance for your open-minded intelligence and good manners!

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   

but correct me if i'm wrong, that's one hell of a thump if someone drags you off your bed by your ankle.

I'm gonna answe this, since I remember reading something that explains this.

Now, I think your saying to him, that getting dragged off his bed would cause him to fall and basically get hurt.

Howeverm Lucid stated in a previous post that his bed is just the matttress, he removed the box springs, so with that in mind, and assuming it's not on stilts/legs, at the most there would be a foot between the top of the mattress and the floor, and since mattresses are soft and pliable, he would have been very close to the floor when he was dragged off.

[edit on 3/31/2006 by iori_komei]

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   

but correct me if i'm wrong, that's one hell of a thump if someone drags you off your bed by your ankle.

I'm gonna answe this, since I remember reading something that explains this.

Now, I think your saying to him, that getting dragged off his bed would cause him to fall and basically get hurt.

Howeverm Lucid stated in a previous post that his bed is just the matttress, he removed the box springs, so with that in mind, and assuming it's not on stilts/legs, at the most there would be a foot between the top of the mattress and the floor, and since mattresses are soft and pliable, he would have been very close to the floor when he was dragged off.

Have someone drag you off your bed/or matress and come back and let me know if you remember it. That seemed to skip Lucid's mind...yet it would have most likely been the most painful and memorable part...him being dragged off his matress like a child drags a teddy bear.

[edit on 31-3-2006 by shaunybaby]

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   

However Lucid stated in a previous post that his bed is just the matttress, he removed the box springs, so with that in mind, and assuming it's not on stilts/legs, at the most there would be a foot between the top of the mattress and the floor, and since mattresses are soft and pliable, he would have been very close to the floor when he was dragged off.

Right. It's what I.K said but I will repeat it anyways.

I was dragged off a bed that was very close to the ground (just the bed matrice, no box spring, stilts, etc.). I would have landed on carpet, since my garage was converted to look like the rest of the house. It would have been less then a foot of a drop.

I would also like to remind, if you would believe, that I was numb to tactile sensation. So if anything I would have felt the damage afterwards.

I do rolls on concrete regularly. I goto full contact martial art tournaments (FMA, Escrima). I'm not trying to glorify myself here i'm just trying to convey that falling on carpet with less then a foot drop would have been candy.

Carpet burn is the only aspect that I have not resolved yet concerning the dragging. I'm not sure how to explain that and I am hestitant to reenact it. I wonder how much my clothing would have absorbed? Is it possible the carpet burn faded in just a few hours? I suppose it's possible they healed whatever wounds I incurred.

Originally posted by shaunybaby
That seemed to skip Lucid's mind...yet it would have most likely been the most painful and memorable part...him being dragged off his matress like a child drags a teddy bear.

For the record the most memorable part was the realization that it was "real". When I awoke to see 3 beings standing above me, staring at me.

Also, for the record, I used the analogy of an adult dragging a large stuffed animal. Not much difference, but it's what I said.

[edit on 013030p://1u20 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
There was alot of posts about the scratches, hypothetical puncture wounds, etc. I'm going to consolidate my responses into a single post. I'm writting it right now.I'm trying to respond in the order I get em (hasn't always been the case). I want to answer all the questions. All these questions have helped me remember more and think of things I hadn't thought of before.

[edit on 093131p://31u38 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
Well i had a cortisol function test a while back which involved an injection in my arse. No bruising occured, no pain afterwards and if i hadn't known i had been injected there i doubt i would have even noticed.

Just wanted to point that out.

Originally posted by undo
ImaginaryReality is right. The new drug injection needles are extremely thin and rarely even leave a mark. It's the IVs and blood removal needles that leave bruising. They are deliberately larger to get the job done quicker.

As Imaginaryreality1984 and Undo explained, modern day injection needles are very thin and rarely leave noticeable marks or bruising. I think it's safe to assume an alien race who is able to travel space distances will at least be on par with our medical technology.

Undo mentioned IV's are deliberately larger to get the job done quicker. In that line of thinking perhaps the Greys designed an injection system specifically to go unnoticed.

That said, I don't think it's too big a stretch (belief in aliens aside) of the imagination to assume if there was any puncture wounds they would have either healed before I awoke in the morning, or they simply went unnoticed. *I didn't notice any*

Originally posted by Shaunybaby
Either way there would still be the puncture wound from any needle. If he was serious about getting together evidence for this encounter, he should have gone to see a doctor, to see if he could find anything like that.

I am serious about collecting evidence. I really am. I didn't see or feel anything like a puncture wound. I only brought it up as a hypothesis for my paralysis and numbness, etc. If I had seen/felt a puncture wound I would have definitely seen a doctor (actually my mother is an RN, I would have asked her first).

he also didn't hear the alien 'drag you like a teddy bear' or see the big light that unless they had blacked out windows would have seen. Obviously they're all pretty deep sleepers.

Solid question. My guess is that they were subjected to something that would put them under. I got the impression from the Greys when I awoke that I wasn't supposed to be awake, like I had resisted something. Perhaps the rest of the house had been subjected to whatever caused me to be paralyzed, numb, etc.

Okay concerning a trip to the DR. Honestly I hadn't thought of seeing a DR about the scratches. I would have seen a DR about puncture wounds. If I goto the DR about the scratches I will be completely honest. It's true the DR would most likely ask what caused the scratches to which I would say "I don't remember how I got them...I was hoping you could tell me".

As far as determining the source of the scratches....well that's been difficult. They are usually long and not "deep", but deep enough that when I take my shirt off people go "Oh how did you get those scratches?" to which I reply "oh I got them again huh?" I personally can't tell whether it was a fingernail, board, tac, cat, aliens, etc. Maybe a DR would be able to identify the source? My mother who is an RN was not able to though. After a few months of getting the scratches I started inspecting my room for any sharp, rough or jagged objects. I made sure my room was clean and vacuumed. I trimmed my nails short so I couldn't scratch myself during the night (was my original guess). After all that I am just not sure. I still get them, roughly once a month. The scratches won't prove my case. If it's determined they could be related it's evidence to be added to the stack.

I agree the DR is a good idea. I could at least, hopefully, get the DR to eliminate possible sources. I could ask him if the scratches could be a result of me being dragged over carpet.

For the injection ones, that's highly unlikely the doctor would be able to find it anyways, that's more a job for a post-mortem person.

I have an appointment with Fisher & Sons on wednesday
I agree finding infinitesimal wounds is probably out of the scope of general practitioners.

But if you drag a fully grown adult along the floor, off his bed, dragging on the carpet and i expect...dragging him outside too... there 'would' be marks on there.

I think its been decided there isn't always marks left on the clothing itself right? Unless you're talking about wrinkles...which I always have in the morning

My memory stops at the point I was fully engulfed in the light, right near the sliding glass door that leads outside. However, since I have no memory of being dragged outside I am not going to assume I was dragged outside.

If it were me, I'd want to go to find out where those scratches came from. Obviously Lucid doesn't want to hear 'they aren't from being dragged' etc.

I get the feeling you like to make assumptions. First off I have said since the beginning the scratches may not be related to the abduction, although I currently believe they are. I am trying to figure that out. Like I said I hadn't thought of seeing a DR about the scratches but if I do and the DR determines it couldn't be a result of 'being dragged' then I will simply move on to another potential source.

You're waking up with scratches, waking up with aliens over your bed...but you don't wonder where the scratches came from or get them looked at... wierd.

I just don't understand how you keep inferring this stuff. I'm not wondering where the scratches came from? Investigating my room for jagged objects, setting up a webcam to monitor during the night, and asking questions about the scratches to an online community is not "wondering where the scratches came from"? I would call the Greys myself and ask them about the scratches if they had left me their phone number...maybe the scratches is the phone number.

Let's go for a hypothetical here just involving scratches. Say i wake up one day with a large scratch on my back. It wasn't there before i went to sleep and there is nothing i can find in my bed that would cause this. After checking that i couldn't reach my own back with my nails in the position the scratch is i would have to make a decision. For me personally if i hadn't dreamt anything then i would say i had simply rolled on something that caused it and that thing has fallen out of bed and i can't find it, say a wood chip for example.

And for a long time I was just brushing it off in a similar way. I first assumed I was scratching myself. Then decided it was something jagged in my sheets, etc. I didn't make the connection until months into it, and after I had eliminated (i think) those earlier assumptions.

He also states that he's had more scratches since then...but he's not woken up. Why would he not be awake those other times, yet was awake that one time. I wouldn't mind knowing how a paralysed person who can't hear, can't speak, can't move, can't feel...manages to open their eyes. If you can't move your mouth...why would you be able to move your eyes and open your eyes. The whole point of doing this at night you say is to not be seen...then why not even just put a blindfold over you if their paralysing drugs only affect you from the mouth and below.

I don't know for sure I have been abducted more then once. I believe it might be the case. I got the impression from the Greys that I had resisted something and that I was supposed to be asleep (unconscious). So my theory is that I had resisted it the first time and not the subsequent times. Hence my interest in the paralysis, etc

I think one of the reasons they do night abductions is it's easier to minimize the amount of people that see them. That's not the same as saying "the whole point of doing this at night you say is to not be seen".

After posting this thread and answering questions, I have determined I must have had some movement in my head/eyes. Maybe they dragged me away because they realized the effects were wearing off?...I dunno, just a stab. Honestly since I was numb maybe I didn't fully explore which parts were really paralyzed and which were not. I was paralyzed from fright too.

I am trying my best to recall exactly the condition my body was in at the time. I want to know the extent of my paralysis. I want to be able to resist further paralysis (or at least trick them into thinking I am 'under'). So I am interested what anyone has to say about the condition I was in and/or anything related to what might have caused paralysis, numbness, etc.

[edit on 023030p://1u28 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
As Imaginaryreality1984 and Undo explained, modern day injection needles are very thin and rarely leave noticeable marks or bruising. I think it's safe to assume an alien race who is able to travel space distances will at least be on par with our medical technology.

Undo mentioned IV's are deliberately larger to get the job done quicker. In that line of thinking perhaps the Greys designed an injection system specifically to go unnoticed.

That said, I don't think it's too big a stretch (belief in aliens aside) of the imagination to assume if there was any puncture wounds they would have either healed before I awoke in the morning, or they simply went unnoticed. *I didn't notice any*

Why would a race of insects in suits have any need or knowledge of IV needles? You wouldn't be able to use a needle on an insect, so they would very unlikely have any knowledge of IVs, that is unless they aren't insects in suits. If that's the case, where does their strength come from it they are not insect-type creatures in suits.

I am serious about collecting evidence. I really am. I didn't see or feel anything like a puncture wound. I only brought it up as a hypothesis for my paralysis and numbness, etc. If I had seen/felt a puncture wound I would have definitely seen a doctor (actually my mother is an RN, I would have asked her first).

Also I fail to see how any sort of paralysis drug would affect every single part of your body, apart from your eye lids and eyes.

As far as determining the source of the scratches....well that's been difficult. They are usually long and not "deep", but deep enough that when I take my shirt off people go "Oh how did you get those scratches?" to which I reply "oh I got them again huh?" I personally can't tell whether it was a fingernail, board, tac, cat, aliens, etc. Maybe a DR would be able to identify the source? My mother who is an RN was not able to though. After a few months of getting the scratches I started inspecting my room for any sharp, rough or jagged objects. I made sure my room was clean and vacuumed. I trimmed my nails short so I couldn't scratch myself during the night (was my original guess). After all that I am just not sure. I still get them, roughly once a month. The scratches won't prove my case. If it's determined they could be related it's evidence to be added to the stack.

They are unlikely to be associated with your alien encounter, as you say you're still getting scratches, but you're not seeing any aliens.

You say you do martial arts of so I think you said... Perhaps it's something from that?

I think its been decided there isn't always marks left on the clothing itself right? Unless you're talking about wrinkles...which I always have in the morning

My memory stops at the point I was fully engulfed in the light, right near the sliding glass door that leads outside. However, since I have no memory of being dragged outside I am not going to assume I was dragged outside.

So your clothing should have had some dirt on? grass stains? something to suggest you were outside?

I get the feeling you like to make assumptions.

Well you assume that your experience was a reality, rather than dream. I'm not assuming anything, I'm just trying to piece together as much as I can.

I don't know for sure I have been abducted more then once. I believe it might be the case. I got the impression from the Greys that I had resisted something and that I was supposed to be asleep (unconscious). So my theory is that I had resisted it the first time and not the subsequent times. Hence my interest in the paralysis, etc

If it's been done on numberous occasions you'd expect similar experiences. The fact that you haven't had a similar experience, perhaps suggests it was a one off dream.

I think one of the reasons they do night abductions is it's easier to minimize the amount of people that see them. That's not the same as saying "the whole point of doing this at night you say is to not be seen".

They come in your room, drag you off your bed, on the carpet, slide open glass doors, drag you outside, where there's a huge big light...and they're 'trying' to look inconspicuous? They may as well ring the doorbell.

I was paralyzed from fright too.

I've had the same feeling after waking up when I was about 8 or 9. I'd see something in my room, think it was real, feel sort of paralyzed from fright, and just duck under my covers. Things like you feeling paralyzed out of fright, makes it seem more of a dream/reality, rather than pure literal account of events.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Please keep in mind this is meant as a visual reference only (not a serpo schematic). Hopefully this will give all of you a better perspective as to where I was located in relation to the other people in the house and the path I was dragged. This illustration is by no means scaled accurately heh.

**edit: bleah colors got messed up.**

The teal/light gray? dot is me.
Dark gray? dots are of course the Greys.
The red dots signify the path I was dragged. (might be tan, light brown)
Blue dots are the other ppl in the house.
The geen area is outside
The yellow area is the light that was emanated from outside (was more "white")

[edit on 073030p://1u29 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
the two blue dots in the far bottom right look sorta close...i hope that's a girl and guy

you have to pass quite a few rooms, and passed a few people too. would have though someone would have said 'dude what the hell were you doing last night' all that opening doors, sounded like you were dragging something around on the carpet' etc...

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Why would a race of insects in suits have any need or knowledge of IV needles? You wouldn't be able to use a needle on an insect, so they would very unlikely have any knowledge of IVs, that is unless they aren't insects in suits. If that's the case, where does their strength come from it they are not insect-type creatures in suits.

I never said they were insects. I never said they were wearing suits. I discussed these ideas with other members as hypotheticals. I'd appreciate it if your wording reflected what's being said.

IVs? I don't think you understood the point. Or maybe I worded it strangely. I was saying humans made IVs deliberately larger because they wanted more blood to be pumped faster. So, in light of that idea, perhaps the Greys deliberately designed the needles to be small so the puncture wounds would go unnoticed. I wasn't saying the Greys use IVs.

Also I fail to see how any sort of paralysis drug would affect every single part of your body, apart from your eye lids and eyes.

Well I'm not sure. This is exactly what I am trying to figure out. Maybe it was separate chemicals for each task i.e paralyze, numb, deafen, mute, etc.

Or maybe it had affected my entire body but the effects were starting to wear off (or resisted) and so I started to gain feeling/control in my head, became aware of external visual cues, and woke up.

They are unlikely to be associated with your alien encounter, as you say you're still getting scratches, but you're not seeing any aliens.

The scratches remain mysterious as I do not know the cause of them nor ever recall getting them i.e the pain. Yes I am still getting the scratches, years later. No I have no memory of being abducted other then the 1 time.

I've probably already made this clear but I will say what I believe again. I resisted whatever they did the first time and hence witnessed it, and I wasn't able to resist it the subsequent times. That is of course my theory and a matter of opinion.

You say you do martial arts of so I think you said... Perhaps it's something from that?

Well it's possible. My practice isn't really in sync with the occurrence of the scratches per se. During actual contact sparring I wear body armor (head, body, gloves, elbows, wrists, hands, cup and knees)...it's a weapon based art. I still get injured but they are only ever bruises and sprains.

So your clothing should have had some dirt on? grass stains? something to suggest you were outside?

I was trying to stress that since I have no memory of going outside I am thinking under the pretense that I did not in fact go outside. Despite the fact that's where the light was coming from. Perhaps this is a fallacy on my part; maybe they did drag me outside. I.K's teleportation theory is an intriguing idea.

Well you assume that your experience was a reality, rather than dream.

Every inch of my being that is readily available to my conscious mind tells me it was real. Assumption? Technically it is. (What isn't?...rhetorical)

I'm not assuming anything, I'm just trying to piece together as much as I can.

Saying "Obviously Lucid doesn't want to hear 'they aren't from being dragged' etc." was an assumption.

Still, thanks for helping me with the pieces. I'm being serious btw.

If it's been done on numberous occasions you'd expect similar experiences. The fact that you haven't had a similar experience, perhaps suggests it was a one off dream.

Yes it does add some weight to that theory.

They come in your room, drag you off your bed, on the carpet, slide open glass doors, drag you outside, where there's a huge big light...and they're 'trying' to look inconspicuous? They may as well ring the doorbell.

Yet they don't often ring the doorbells in countless abduction cases. Don't know what else to say, other then what i've said in earlier posts.

My theory is that they 'knock out' people via some chemical/technology.

I've had the same feeling after waking up when I was about 8 or 9. I'd see something in my room, think it was real, feel sort of paralyzed from fright, and just duck under my covers. Things like you feeling paralyzed out of fright, makes it seem more of a dream/reality, rather than pure literal account of events.

I am familiar with night terrors. This was not like that.

Id like to point out in your story (the longer version from a previous post) you didn't actually see the monsters...I did. You said you felt their touch and then hid under the covers to later take your covers off and they would be gone.

[edit on 053030p://1u30 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   

the two blue dots in the far bottom right look sorta close...i hope that's a girl and guy

Parents. I was living with teh parents at the time

you have to pass quite a few rooms, and passed a few people too. would have though someone would have said 'dude what the hell were you doing last night' all that opening doors, sounded like you were dragging something around on the carpet' etc...

You know if they had heard they prolly wouldn't have gone out of their rooms to inspect. If anything they would just mention something the following day
But I don't think they heard/saw anything.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I'm not totally sure, but I believe that in the case of Dolphin's it is a protective membrane.
As for bugs, I don't know.

Do you think it more likely it would be a protective membrane versus an exoskeleton?

It's definitely a stretch but are you familiar with the Greys/dolphin theory?

I think it's a steal thing.
I figure there willing to let the population know they exist in general, but don't want huge crowds seeing them

Why they wouldn't want huge crowds seeing them is up for speculation but I agree this is probably why they do it secretively and at night. I think they want to keep the people in the "know" to a minimal, but recognize some witnessing is inevitable.

Perhaps the one that was dragging you was the "muscle" so to speak, and the other two were scientists.

That idea stood out to me, cuz I hadn't thought of it myself

If one Grey could handle everything then it wouldn't make sense to my human brain why 3 of them would have come to my room (unless they were "curious"). So 1 came to be the muscle and the other 2 came to to subject/inject me with chemicals. I like that theory. Although as far as visible musculature goes they all looked the same (this could be explained by nano-suits and ur chemical organ idea).

As a transhumanist I.K what do you think about the possibility they manufacture biological or robotic bodies to be vessels for their minds? If that's the case maybe that would explain the clone-like appearances.

I think that possibilitie is a very good one, though the reasons for doing that I am not privvy to.

Well if they manufacture the bodies they can improve/refine them and then standardize it. Of course "improvements" is a subjective term. Whereas I might want blue skin it may be decided by the powers that be that white is more ideal for war...

An interesting hypothesis, since a matter-energy system would turn your body into energy, they may well have a way of tweaking certain specific things while you are in their "energy matrix".

This idea is really interesting. It's ringing true to me for some reason. I had always wondered why when I was engulfed in the light I was 'knocked out'. I wasn't sure if it was just a coincidence. I don't think it was.

I'm also wondering if it's as simple as the brain-mind can't handle the act of being converted into enegry so it just shuts down. I'm talking about the cognitive mind.

Hehe, man I about fell out of my chair laughing after reading that.

lol

That is a strong possibility, once a species perfects nanoTech they can do a whole host of things.

Theoretically could they paralyze, numb, mute, etc, with nano-tech? I wonder if I can even call myself a transhumanist and know so little about nano-tech

This is a very cool and interesting thread.
In case I did'nt already say that.

Thanks! This thread is very cool to me too, even though the experience sucked!

[edit on 073030p://1u46 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Adrenalin causes a short term burst or strength and energy. There are recorded cases where people have gone on for longer and it has severally damaged there bodies. I don't think a chemical stimulus would be something any advanced race would use, with regards to strength i mean.

Hmm. If they are biological entities then I think chemicals will still be integral to their being. So perhaps not epinephrine specifically...perhaps a synthetic one created in the "lab"?

You also have to remember that not only does adrenaline put an enormous amount of stress on cells it also produces vast quantitys of waste products that have to be metabolised. You could maybe use technology to deal with that, say a speciality organ but it would be far more hassle than the other options. Genetically engineering muscles would be far more effective or as i and other suggested a technological exoskeleton would seem very plausible. It may be very thin but if they are so far ahead then i would expect that.

I agree, if they are EBE, there would be cell stress and excess waste to deal with. I also agree this could probably be handled through a speciality organ.

I don't know which one would ultimately be the most practical for an advanced species but I am also leaning towards a technological exoskeleton.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

The paralysis beams. Those rays can either be an intense white floodlight or a laser-type sky blue beam such as the one which knocked out. A common report among abductees is that they would doze in front of an open window, see a bright light, and then find that they are paralyzed

I need to reread the case files I do have. I'm not sure why I forgot that, but it is a common theme. In my experience it was more like the "intense white floodlight".

Iroi_Komei put forth a theory that the light may be a matter-to-energy teleportation system. Familiar with any case files that speak of the light itself teleporting abductees? Or any that describe people being 'knocked unconscious' by the light?

If you can somehow avoid making contact with the physically-based light that they shine into your home, they will hesitate to enter and continue to kidnap you on a regular basis.

Well unfortunately I think they are paralyzing me while im asleep. So I have to deal with the paralysis first.

The Zetan-Greys are generally not as strong as many humans and they probably also know that you are a martial artist.

Well at least one of them was pretty damn strong.

I have wondered though if they knew I was a martial artist and that's why 3 Greys came, or the reason they sent a 'buff one'.

2. Get a deadbolt lock for your doors which only can be opened from the inside.

I hadn't thought about this before because I just assumed they wouldn't have any problems with locks, but I now think they might have come in through the back yard because that door was unlocked.

4. At dusk, close and lock all windows and doors and also cover all windows with thick shades and/or curtains.

That should be obvious but I don't do all of that too often. I will start to...where I can. Thanks for the remind.

However, mechanical devices without an electrical feed can be used effectively because they are immune to EMP weapons.

I wonder if I can even muster up some worthy devices that don't use electricity. I have my swords but the paralysis isn't helping my kung-fu-grip

Get yourself a firearm with substantial kick (not a 22 caliber)

It's on my to-do list. I'm gonna buy a Smith & Wesson 1911.

There was a failed abduction attempt in my household in the early 1990s. The characteristic intense white floodlight came into a second story bathroom window (that was left open) late at night. There was absolutely no sound from the backyard. The light, which was much brighter than a police helicopter searchlight, not only illuminated the bathroom but also the adjoining master bedroom.

Wow
How exactly did you/they manage that? How did you avoid the light? Just hid from it? Did she feel the beginnings of paralysis at all?

Logically, since you remember an experience with aliens, in being dragged off, and it causing scratches on your back, and you have had these scratches "appear" with no apparent cause at other times: this indicates the likelihood that you have been abducted on numerous occasions; that you are one of their "regulars."

That's my theory too. It's got some holes in it though (in my case), so im still not totally sure the scratches are related.

also have to consider the strong possibility that you have an alien implant in your skull, which is common among abductees. You should get a brain scan (MRI) done as part of a complete physical checkup, without informing the doctors of a possible alien implant connection.

Hmm can you schedule an MRI without giving a reason for the request? If I can then I will goto a DR once the scratches appear again...knock out two birds with one stone.

The Zetans could use that cranial implant to paralyze you whenever they come into your area for an abduction.

Wow I hadn't thought about them implanting something in me to cause/aid in the paralysis or to possibly keep me unconscious

Perhaps that's why I was awake the first time and not in the subsequent times (if there was any). Since I obviously wouldn't have had it in my head the first time they came, at least not in the beginning of the abduction.

In which case, it is prudent that you have one or two people with you at night who are aware that you might become paralyzed for no apparent reason

Hahaha thanks for indirectly inspiring my new pick-up line

Paul_Richard thanks very much for the abduction prevention advice

[edit on 093030p://1u38 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Do you think it more likely it would be a protective membrane versus an exoskeleton?

It's definitely a stretch but are you familiar with the Greys/dolphin theory?

I think with the Grey's, it's a multiFunctional device,
it can protect there eyes from excess light, and be an advanced kind if HUD, giving information picked up by some kind of sensors.

Yes, I am familiar with the theory, well I should say I'm familiar with most of the variations of it as well.

Theoretically could they paralyze, numb, mute, etc, with nano-tech? I wonder if I can even call myself a transhumanist and know so little about nano-tech.

Yes, in theory significantly advanced nanoTechnology could do all od those.

Course you can call yourself a transhumanist without knowing alot about nanoTech, since nanoTech is'nt the only kind of tech that is generally promoted, and really transhumanism is just the philosophy of wanting to improve oneself with science/technology.

Well if they manufacture the bodies they can improve/refine them and then standardize it. Of course "improvements" is a subjective term. Whereas I might want blue skin it may be decided by the powers that be that white is more ideal for war...

Well yeah theres that, but what I mean, is that I have no idea how Grey's think, so I don't know if they do it to make themselves stronger, or to be cool.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Theoretically could they paralyze, numb, mute, etc, with nano-tech? I wonder if I can even call myself a transhumanist and know so little about nano-tech.

Yes, in theory significantly advanced nanoTechnology could do all of those.

So, in a matter of opinion, what do you think is the most likely method the Greys would use to paralyze, numb, deafen and mute? Nano-tech, chemical injections, exploiting innate human biology, the Light itself? Any other idea that hasn't been mentioned.

really transhumanism is just the philosophy of wanting to improve oneself with science/technology.

Cool that's the definition I was going by. I wasn't sure if that was the consensus or not.

Well yeah theres that, but what I mean, is that I have no idea how Grey's think, so I don't know if they do it to make themselves stronger, or to be cool.

Ahh yeah I thought that might have been what you meant. It seems so common when people theorize about advanced alien races they attribute only qualities that would be good for war. I know I am thinking like that towards the Greys, but then again I could just be seeing their strong side and not their cool side. Who knows what they look like underneath the suits.

I don't want our future transhuman/posthuman world to forgo certain qualities that would be considered not ideal for invasion/conquer; like individuality, etc. Didn't mean to imply anything like that.

[edit on 013030p://2u40 by Lucid Lunacy]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join