It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucid's Abduction Experience (the Greys)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 01:48 AM
link   

So, in a matter of opinion, what do you think is the most likely method the Greys would use to paralyze, numb, deafen and mute? Nano-tech, chemical injections, exploiting innate human biology, the Light itself? Any other idea that hasn't been mentioned.

Well I think it's either Nano-Technology, or some sort of psionic abilitie, that being they use a kind of bio-telekinesis to alter the ElectroChemical processes in the brain, or just block your abilitie to move out from propogating to your nerves.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Lucid Lunacy

Just some questions that I think weren’t made yet, I have read all the thread but I may have skipped them.

1. When you say that one of the "Greys" grabbed you by an ankle, was it the left or the right?

2. When you awake you saw the "Greys" looking at you. Were you in a position that would be expected that you would be? Me, for example, I sleep always lying on my belly because it is easier for me to breath (I have asthma), so if that happened to me I should have wakened lying on my belly.

3. You say that you were as if or really paralysed. Were you in a rigid state, in which case when dragged by an ankle your two legs would remain more or less parallel. On the contrary, if you were not rigid and you were dragged by one ankle, the other leg should have been bent by the dragging, more so that in your drawing you showed that you were dragged in a zigzag movement along the house.

Some other things:
I think that bright lights and big eyes like those of the nocturnal animals do not mix well, so if the "Greys" are nocturnal or are more sensitive to light that looks like a contradiction to the fact that they use bright lights.

Another thing, about being dragged of the bed. Some people fall of their beds while sleeping and do not notice it, so I do not think that the dragging you out of the bed could have had other consequences.

As for the carpet burns, they are nasty. If you had been dragged with enough speed along a carpet you would notice it later, those carpet burns are almost like fire burns, the skin is really destroyed by them.

I hope I made myself clear, sometimes I have some difficulty in trying to express in English what I am thinking.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Some other things:
I think that bright lights and big eyes like those of the nocturnal animals do not mix well, so if the "Greys" are nocturnal or are more sensitive to light that looks like a contradiction to the fact that they use bright lights.

As many including myself have suggested, it is thought that the greys (if they exist) may be wearing a sort of suit that includes lenses to guard from light. For example our astronauts have a visor that pops down and stops them going blind because of extreme sunlight. If these beings are used to far less light than even our night time provides then it would be sensible to wear a suit that has lenses, which may explain the black lidless eyes they are reported to have.

As for the carpet burns, they are nasty. If you had been dragged with enough speed along a carpet you would notice it later, those carpet burns are almost like fire burns, the skin is really destroyed by them.

Yes i have had carpet burns and they are very nasty. The thing is the greys may have healed them, why then leave the scratches? Well if the carpet burns cause alot of pain then maybe they would heal them, the scratches may not be that painful so they wouldn't bother. Also maybe he was dragged slowly i can't remember if he said so, if he was this would limit the damage, especially if it stopped and started as would be the case if you were dragged by a bipedal creature. Finally he was wearing a t-shirt i believe and that will provide some protection. I have provided a story concerning myself that shows that clothing helps a bit against carpet burn.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Hi Lucid Lunacy,

Thanks for the heads-up U2U regarding posting a response.

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
The paralysis beams. Those rays can either be an intense white floodlight or a laser-type sky blue beam such as the one which knocked out. A common report among abductees is that they would doze in front of an open window, see a bright light, and then find that they are paralyzed

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
I need to reread the case files I do have. I'm not sure why I forgot that, but it is a common theme. In my experience it was more like the "intense white floodlight".

They use the intense white floodlight when they can't pinpoint a target easily. Kind of like using tear gas.

Iroi_Komei put forth a theory that the light may be a matter-to-energy teleportation system. Familiar with any case files that speak of the light itself teleporting abductees? Or any that describe people being 'knocked unconscious' by the light?

If your head makes contact with the light you will indeed be knocked out. I remember reading about a case in Florida when a man put his arm in the light and found that it became paralyzed.

To my knowledge, the aliens in question do not have teleportation capability and they cannot read minds or walk through walls. (If any of the above were the case then I would have been toast years ago and we would not have the luxury of this sharing of information and experience.) Their sky blue and white floodlight paralysis beams are typicallly used to subdue their intended for a kidnapping and they cannot use them for teleportation.

If you can somehow avoid making contact with the physically-based light that they shine into your home, they will hesitate to enter and continue to kidnap you on a regular basis.

Well unfortunately I think they are paralyzing me while im asleep. So I have to deal with the paralysis first.

That is a rationale approach.

The Zetan-Greys are generally not as strong as many humans and they probably also know that you are a martial artist.

Well at least one of them was pretty damn strong.

The taller ones are stronger than the short ones, but I am sure that there are exceptions to the rule. Not having been there, I can't say for sure who or what it was that dragged you.

I have wondered though if they knew I was a martial artist and that's why 3 Greys came, or the reason they sent a 'buff one'.

If they abducted you many times, then their kidnapping approach would be tailored according to their knowledge and experience.

2. Get a deadbolt lock for your doors which only can be opened from the inside.

I hadn't thought about this before because I just assumed they wouldn't have any problems with locks, but I now think they might have come in through the back yard because that door was unlocked.

Yes, they will come in through the path of least resistance, as with any experienced burglar, assassin, kidnapper, etc.

4. At dusk, close and lock all windows and doors and also cover all windows with thick shades and/or curtains.

That should be obvious but I don't do all of that too often. I will start to...where I can. Thanks for the remind.

Sure.

However, mechanical devices without an electrical feed can be used effectively because they are immune to EMP weapons.

I wonder if I can even muster up some worthy devices that don't use electricity. I have my swords but the paralysis isn't helping my kung-fu-grip

I bet.

Your best approach is to revamp your basic security measures, e.g., improve your locks, get deadbolt locks on every door, make sure that everything is locked up at dusk (although on rare occasions they have been known to perform a kidnapping in broad daylight - so be careful), make sure that all your windows have strong screens on the outside; grillwork would of course be better.

Get yourself a firearm with substantial kick (not a 22 caliber)

It's on my to-do list. I'm gonna buy a Smith & Wesson 1911.

I am not familiar with the laws in California, but if it is at all possible, get yourself a concealed weapons permit and keep a loaded firearm in your vehicle at all times, as well as in a number of rooms (including the bathrooms).

There was a failed abduction attempt in my household in the early 1990s. The characteristic intense white floodlight came into a second story bathroom window (that was left open) late at night. There was absolutely no sound from the backyard. The light, which was much brighter than a police helicopter searchlight, not only illuminated the bathroom but also the adjoining master bedroom.

Wow
How exactly did you/they manage that? How did you avoid the light? Just hid from it? Did she feel the beginnings of paralysis at all?

The family member immediate recognized what was happening. We had a number of small dogs at the time who were spooked by it. Instead of barking, they quietly followed her in single file down the stairs. She was not in or near the bathroom at the time and simply avoided it completely. The best strategy is to simply avoid touching the light.

Contact with the light leads to abduction.

Logically, since you remember an experience with aliens, in being dragged off, and it causing scratches on your back, and you have had these scratches "appear" with no apparent cause at other times: this indicates the likelihood that you have been abducted on numerous occasions; that you are one of their "regulars."

That's my theory too. It's got some holes in it though (in my case), so im still not totally sure the scratches are related.

A characteristic of demonic Group Entity abuse is scratches. I've had them. But I don't think that the scratches on you was from a GE. Call it intuition. In your case, I think they are more likely the result of numerous clandestine kidnappings whereby you were dragged off in a semi-conscious or totally knocked out state.

also have to consider the strong possibility that you have an alien implant in your skull, which is common among abductees. You should get a brain scan (MRI) done as part of a complete physical checkup, without informing the doctors of a possible alien implant connection.

Hmm can you schedule an MRI without giving a reason for the request?

Absolutely. Simply say that you want a complete medical exam. A brain scan is part of that.

If I can then I will goto a DR once the scratches appear again...knock out two birds with one stone.

I advise that you go BEFORE it happens again. Perhaps there is someone in ATS who lives in CA who can assist you with a discreet cranial scan. I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask around in here about that.

The reason why I think you should get a scan done quickly is because of the possibility of an implant. If they truly have a small computer chip in your noggin you really are smart to become aware of it as soon as possible. They could be using it to knock you out without the need of a paralysis beam.

The Zetans could use that cranial implant to paralyze you whenever they come into your area for an abduction.

Wow I hadn't thought about them implanting something in me to cause/aid in the paralysis or to possibly keep me unconscious

Once we know it is there, we can then proceed to neutralize it safely.

But extreme caution is suggested.

There are cases whereby abductees would be operated on by Terran surgeons in order to remove a skull implant. Once the skull was opened up, the implant would literally dig itself in deeper in order to avoid being removed.

No worries.

If a small metalic object shows up in your scan/MRI, send me an e-mail for advice on how to proceed.

By the way, the suggestions that I have about neutralizing Zetan-alien implants are unorthodox but nevertheless have a high probability of success. I am purposely avoiding going into the specifics for your benefit so that the plan isn't compromised before it can be finalized.

Perhaps that's why I was awake the first time and not in the subsequent times (if there was any). Since I obviously wouldn't have had it in my head the first time they came, at least not in the beginning of the abduction.

Good thinking

In which case, it is prudent that you have one or two people with you at night who are aware that you might become paralyzed for no apparent reason

Hahaha thanks for indirectly inspiring my new pick-up line

She may be getting much more than she bargains for.

Paul_Richard thanks very much for the abduction prevention advice

Glad to be of help. Only wish I could do more.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I have to say that A) I didnt read the whole thread lol, im tired, and B) Iv always been skeptical about this. However iv never fully ruled it out in my mind. Iv thought of reasons why aliens would want us, and why they wouldnt bother, but I also must say I beleive your story. Considering the stories that these greys do horribly painfull experiments on abducties there is no reason to question the dragging, if they will stick a needle in your eye, or sharp devices in your naval or ear I highly doubt they would worry about hurting you. As far as lifting you up, why strain yourself? It's been shown in human nature its self that beings can be brutal and cold in the face of success. The Nazi's were a prime example, and you cant exclude the theory they if Aliens are here they're not here for peace.

Ok on to what I really started to reply about, I can't say that I have any memories of being abducted but I have waken up with odd scratched and bruises on my body. When I was a kid I had severe nosebleeds EVERY night. I can't say that this has anything to do with aliens but I find it odd myself, however my sister, she's woken up with the same scratched, bruises, and has even had round puncture type holes in her. They've long gone away but I remember times when she'd wake up with two round, red circles, side by side on the side of her neck. She'd joke about them being vampire bite marks and what-not.

Now that im older I have to wonder if maybe we werent abducted. We were the only two that ever had these marks.

Something else that seems strange to me, I used to think of this as a ghost encounter. I do beleive in ghosts, but as im reading more and more on abductions I have to wonder if maybe this isnt a part of one too. Unlike most abductions this took place early, early in the morning, It was daylight, but still pretty dark, and I remember waking up to "someone" standing over me. At the time, and even in the paranormal forum of ATS I said it was a boy that looked German, but the more I think about it, I can't truely see his face in my mind. What I do clearly remember were his big eyes, not the huge glossy ET eyes, but oversides human eyes. His head also seemed to be slightly larger than it should have been and he stared at me. It scared me admittedly but he just stared and stared. I know it was only a few seconds but it seemed like minutes to me and apparently I drifted back to sleep. When I woke up I jumped out of bed as I remember the experience.

I dont know what time I saw "it" as I will refer to it, as I dont admit its an alien, or a ghost anymore, so I cant relate any time loss. Anywho thats all I had to say, thougts and what-not are welcome.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:48 AM
link   
This has been an interesting thread. As much for the sociology and psychology aspect as for the alien aspect, of course.

Many eons ago when I verrrrry reluctantly dipped a toe into the internet field related to UFOlogy, I was astonished by how many intelligent people I met. I'd had the impression that people with these accounts were either complete lunatics or complete idiots or both. But although there was a hefty dose of NewAgerbils around, that could be said for many fields. Plenty of people describing pretty astounding personal experiences were the sort of people that if you met them in any other environment or conversational topic, you'd have plenty of respect for.

I encountered the field because I'd had weird experiences that, after a sufficient amount of them, took a serious conscious nosedive into the so-called "alien" territory. I thought maybe I was insane and I sure hoped the board of directors at work wouldn't notice.
But I was so petrified to even admit such things to anybody that I went into the net (CIS back then) with a screen name and sent all my accounts to the biggest skeptic in the forum, because he was smart and analytical and I really wanted someone whose mind I respected to be a sounding board. He was a genuine researcher, lucky for me, and so surprisingly, managed to be critical without ever being insulting. It's important to really think about all the alternatives and to question the details and even oneself.

The one thing I noticed though, in trying to have any reasonable discussion about these topics, is that it really created this frustration in me about believability. Nobody meeting me outside the anomalous topics would question my mind or competence. But suddenly on the "alien/entity" topic (I called them 'doons for years), people acted like if you couldn't whip out an advanced degree in neuroscience then you must be a moron. The topic itself breeds that response in people I guess. There's a lot of fear involved in the underlying psychology related to it, even in people who to their conscious knowledge have never had such experiences.

Anyway, so I've come to have some respect for people who make the effort to just present their account as-is. It takes some guts to do it when you know people are going to bash on every aspect of it and you that realistically, you just can't defend. Can you 'prove' you weren't 'hallucinating'? Of course not. Can you prove you weren't some government experiment with hypnotic false memories? That's nearly as crazy-sounding, but again, of course not. Can you explain 'why' alleged-entity-X gives a damn about you? Of course not. Yet somehow, one is expected to have an entire airtight cosmology of alien technology, political framework and operational guidelines in place to explain one's personal experience.

The reality usually is that one has no idea WTF was really going on, why it happened, one only knows the subjective experience as it was experienced. All the details of how, and why, who knows?? I mean the best we can do is wildly theorize based on what we think we know, and our entire perception of reality may have such limitations that this itself skews our creative thinking.

Lucid thanks for sharing all that. I've never had an experience like that. It sounds pretty damn frightening.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   
**BuMp**

Just a bump, since I think this is a very well written and debated thread
that may help others become more err enlightened in this subject.

EDIT:
Spelling.

[edit on 8/26/2006 by iori_komei]

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 04:28 AM
link   
i think the guy got eaten by some huge jelly monster/alien thing.. they apparently came down in a saucer type thing with lots of bright lights to be inconspicuous.. then they paralyzed him and dragged him out of his bed and along the floor to their jelly kingdom where he was never seen again..

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I hear they do abductions down family lines for DNA bending. This is apparently how Earth's evolution always worked. Archeologists note how species go through their normal evolution for thousands to millions of years, but then there's a sudden shift and that species becomes a new species in an unusually short time, then that shift ends and it continues its slow evolution again. Some biologists are still puzzled as to why human evolution came to a halt after evolving from primates. Right now it seems someone decided to give humanity another evolutionary jump.

In other words you're an unlucky subject to the latest DNA shift. They might come after you a few more times. You may consider leaving a light on when you sleep; they seem to hate light that's anywhere near the infrared spectrum (such as our lightbulbs).

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I had a similar experience once, not sure if it was aliens or not...I'll tell it though, see if anyone has a clue

I had gone to sleep that night and had a lucid dream. I controlled everything as usual, with no problems. Then I was on a train like the one in James Bond: Goldeneye, the N64 game for those of you that know it. I was walking around like why am I here, this is MY dream, what is this place?? I look to my left and there's a door to the bathroom, presumably. I suddenly jsut KNOW there's something there, that's bad. SO, naturally like usual, I jsut will it away, it's my dream afterall, right? Wrong, apparently. The door slowly creaks open, and I'm like what the heck? This isn't right. Keep in mind, I am fully lucid, and never have had this problem before OR since. I get the chills talking about it and I'm not easily frightened. Anyway, this big person leaps out and tackles me making a strange noise. As I fall I scream OH SHI--!!!! really loud and actually wake myself up because I must have been screaming it in waking state, too, or maybe something else was. I distinctly heard myself yelling it as I woke up, but I was paralyzed. Suddenly this tall, completely black shadow got up from next to me like it were laying down, and I could only move my eyes. I immediately calmed down and tried to move again, not out of fear, out of anger that someone invaded my room. I don't even know why I was so angry at the time. I was jsut mad and wanted to see what dared sneak in and out of my room. I turned my head just barely out of time, and it was gone. I could, however see the pillow rising from an impression where something had been there very very recently that wasn't me. I looked all around and could not find any trace of something being in my room other than that though. I have no idea what it was. Any clue?

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Well hello there mate!

Finally we have succeeded in reconnecting our lives after that one ordeal where we hated each other over something retarded. Any how, I didn't read the whole thread, it's late and Im lazy, but I did want to comment publically about the merits of your posts. I have known Lucid_lunacy for quite some time, over a decade in fact. I recall the time that you showed me strange marks on your body, although I don't remember you explaining where you got them from. I assure everyone in this thread however that indeed this person is telling the truth. For what reason did they choose him and not someone else? I would suggest that perhaps he mind is more advanced than others, or perhaps for another reason all together. It is strange however than there are several mysteries that entangle our relationship to one another. There must be some connection we are missing.

Approximatly 3 months ago myself and another good friend of mine were driving on the freeway headed for downtown. I saw a bright flash in the corner of my eye that seemed to be the reflection of the sun off one of those highly polished aircrafts. I look up and left to take a quick peek because I like airplanes. The first look was quick in case the light would burn my eyes. It didn't but I knew what I saw was not an airplane. I checked my alignment with the freeway (I was the one driving) and in my peripherals saw my friend move forward in his seat and look up the same time I relooked. This second time the light, which was not moving to where i could tell, suddenly flashed out of view making a light cresent-type movement. I was freaking out and I asked my friend if he saw it, and without hesitation he said yup UFO. Of course this does not mean aliens from another planet, but surely no aircraft I know of can hover and then shoot up into the sky and disappear in a flash.

Not too long after, I was watching a video on the internet where someone in a airplane records an unidentified objects whizzing past the aircraft with amazing precision. What really intrigued me was the same cresent flight pattern that I had witnessed a few weeks prior! Beyond this I have sited one other UFO with my girlfriend in the car. She never saw it, but she was driving and thats hard enough for her! Im begining to think I may be a candidate for abduction, If I haven't already been with out my knowledge. See you soon Lunacy! Very Soon!

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Delirious

Ok on to what I really started to reply about, I can't say that I have any memories of being abducted but I have waken up with odd scratched and bruises on my body. When I was a kid I had severe nosebleeds EVERY night. I can't say that this has anything to do with aliens but I find it odd myself, however my sister, she's woken up with the same scratched, bruises, and has even had round puncture type holes in her. They've long gone away but I remember times when she'd wake up with two round, red circles, side by side on the side of her neck. She'd joke about them being vampire bite marks and what-not

Great well you now have me thinking ... Just last week my girlfriend was joking around with me saying that I was biten by a vampire. I looked in the mirror and there were two red circles on the side of my neck as Delirious had described. I do not recall any encounters, but I am a little skepticle now, especially after seeing two UFO's recently. I never had any other marks besides the red circles on my neck. There is also a bump on my arm that produces zit-like puss that has not gone away for some time, and the area is small and looks shaved.

The strangest things I have experienced have to do with the mind. I have done scarce research into this, but I want to bring it up and see if anyone on this site has more knowledge. This all started in the military. Towards my last two years in service I would wake up in the middle of the night and look at the clock to figure out what the he** time it was. Never fail, the time was 12:34 This went on for 2 months straight. During our lunch break I would check the clock in the cafeteria and it would be 12:34. This effect has slowed down to a point where it happens 1 time a month now, but I still cannot forget that. There were some other numbers that I always seemed to see during the day, but 12:34 was everyday, and waking up in the middle of the night startled and scared at times, with the red light of my alarm showing 12:34

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Delirious
I have waken up with odd scratched and bruises on my body.

yeah aliens come all this way to scratch and bruise little children. i don't think a day of my childhood went by without me having some scratches and bruises.. it's what kids are like, we climb things, we fall over..

When I was a kid I had severe nosebleeds EVERY night.

yeah that can be quite common, there's an opporation that fixes that.

They've long gone away but I remember times when she'd wake up with two round, red circles, side by side on the side of her neck. She'd joke about them being vampire bite marks and what-not

cry for attention perhaps?
also if vampires were real, they'd suck you dry.. in the sci-fi world they don't just drink a little bit of your blood.. they drink all of it ^.^

Originally posted by illucid
There is also a bump on my arm that produces zit-like puss that has not gone away for some time, and the area is small and looks shaved.

yeah they're called spots. sometimes you get them on your body too.

[edit on 26-8-2006 by shaunybaby]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I have a memory from when I would have been around 11 or 12 and I remember waking up in the middle of the night and seeing a shadow walking around my room and being so scared that I couldn't move or speak. I don't remember anything besides the horrible feeling of being helpless.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Hi lucid, thank you for the post. I wonder if you have ever considered this explanation for your experience www.abovetopsecret.com... I would really like to hear your thoughts on this in relation to what you have gone through. Cheers.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Well, its no surprise to see you here offering your advice yet another ATS member who is troubled by Alien Abduction Experiences. I notice you advocate that he get Guns, re-inforce his house along with other absurd advice. How about you recomend he see a thrapist(hypno or regression), GP and Psychiatrist first to eliminate other possible causes for his experience before arming himself to the teeth....and what good is a gun going to do in the "paralysis beam" scenario. I'm surprised you haven't tried to recruit him, to join your army of Psychic warriors to battle the comming invasion you are predicting ,like you have with other members who seem lost and vulnerable as a result of their experiences.
Lucid.....i suggest you read here.....members.aol.com...
members.aol.com...
.......before taking any advice from this person.
Also Contact members Mr Green and Psycho81 who have similar stories to you and also found Paul using his psuedo-science and quasi-religious fantasy to explain what they were going through and how to combat it.......get their take on Paul before you heed any of his advice.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Lucid, thank you for sharing your experience, I mylsef have had some with them (mostly like dream state i remember, nothing actually real ..has i can recollect). of course i have wake up with strange marks on some parts of my body (arm, elbow) and of course i supouse it was them, for what purpose i dont know.

The thing here is that you were amaze by their strenght, even very small they can have lots of power, i will tell you this, you mention how cold, calculating and strong they were, well pal you did mess with a android, that greys you meet were androids, thats why their "super" strenght, thats why their "coldness" and thats why their "calculating". This were androids, send by somebody else (who i dont know), of course they are a super advance android that can speak to you if they want to like a "normal" human (of course telephaty, no actuall spoken words).

So of course they are "aliens" on that way of the word, but i would catalogue them like "androids" nothing more..nothing else.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexDJ

Interesting experience there Lucid, and good on you for posting it. So many people who have similar experiences to yours, refuse to talk or tell people about it. In my capacity as editor of Nexus Magazine for nearly 20 years, and even before that, when I headed a major new age organisation, magazine, and bookshop in Sydney, Australia - I was exposed to people's testimonies of this sort of thing - at a time when even the UFO groups refused to consider abductions in their files and reports.

What I am trying to say is, well above 90 per cent of people who have such experiences, do NOT report them, and most don't even tell family members. The trend continues to this day. As a result, I have hundreds of 'cases' that I am duty bound never to reveal to people, unless given permission by the experiencer.

The more people like yourself have the courage to speak out, the more others will feel comfortable one day in revealing their own similar experiences.

A couple of questions, and forgive me if you have answered them elsewhere in this thread:
- any experiences since the first one?
- any other family members, particularly parents, grandparents, or kids - ever report similar (I ask because regular abductions seem to follow family bloodlines I have found)
- what is your blood type? (More interested in the rhesus factor here)

Duncan

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Hi Lucid, great thread, but I too admit that I haven't read it all. I felt that I needed to jump in here and tell my story. Hopefully I can get some answers about something in particular.

When I was 5 my mother would send me to my grandparent's farm for the weekend. I came from a deep routed mennonite family. In fact, my great great grandfather was the one who lead the first mennonites from Russia to settle in Manitoba, Canada. At any rate, once my grandparents had children there wasn't a need for them to sleep in the same bed anymore. When I visited, I would share my grandfather's bed and my grandmother would share my aunt's bed. My aunt is only two years older than me so there was nothing strange about that, she was 7.

The strange thing is, one night or early morning, I was awaken by a loud popping sound. Much like the sound when you pop your cheek with your finger. I turned to the window to see what I thought was a skeleton head looking at me. I asked my grandfather what it was but he just replied I was dreaming without even looking.

The following morning when we sat down for breakfast, I told what I saw the night before. Well, guess what? My aunt said she saw it too and we excitedly discussed what it was. My grandparents immediately came up with the notion that it was some kids playing a joke. But you have to remember, this was a farm in the middle of no where with no neighbors for miles.

Moving on to my teens, I was passing through a book store and saw the book Communion which just came out. The cover showed a Grey alien and was the first time I ever saw this depiction of what they looked like. This was the face I saw in the window some 10 years before.

I remember that night. Clearly. The moment when I saw those black eyes looking at me, I have never forgot, and neither has my aunt.

There is one thing that I didn't mention. Largely because it will cause me to lose some credibility with my story. However, I need to mention it no matter how funny it sounds. It was wearing a hat. A top hat to be exact. WTF? Also, what's up with that popping sound?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Wow....fascinating stuff.

I have a tendency to lean on the skeptical side, but I also try to research things quite thoroughly before making any decisions. Your account is interesting to me because there's nothing too "over the top" (if that makes any sense) like I've seen in other accounts. You simply tell it like it happened with no extreme detailed descriptions that try to hard to give the story credibility.

Anyway, thanks for sharing.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join