It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucid's Abduction Experience (the Greys)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I registered with ATS in 9/18/04 shortly after my experience. After my experience I searched the net for all the information on Aliens, ETs, EBEs, etc, that I could get my eyes on. I decided I needed to belong to a community of people so I could share my experience with other discerning, intelligent minds, and possibly other aductees. I joined many communities only to be disappointed; they were too like-minded, held each-others hands, and did not approach the subject with a critical mind. Alas I found ATS, a community that had an equal ratio of skeptics to believers. I have been here ever since.

Throughout my stay here I had mentioned my experience at random times in random threads but for some reason had never started a new thread for it (which is funny since that's why I joined). As suggested by other members I have decided to create this thread so I can share and discuss my abduction; my experience with the Greys. I have spent a solid day in deep thought trying to recall everything (granted I never remembered much) and I have yet to seek a hypnotherapist. Here is my story:

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Sometime between August and September of 2004

It was a warm summer night. My room was located in the garage which was converted into 2 separate bedrooms. I spent that night laying on my bed reading, enjoying the cool breeze from my ceiling fan. It was probably 1 or 2 am at this point. I had just recently dozed off when it happened. Something wakes me...

"OH MY GOD"! "F$C@!". I am completely paralyzed. I am unable to make any sound (I tried to scream). I am completely terrified and awestruck. Three beings are standing over me...their large black eyes staring into mine. They just stand there for a few seconds in cold silence, neither one showing anything to indicate there is communication happening...they just stare at me. I have felt what people call sleep paralysis before, it's always momentary and fades upon awakening. The paralysis I was under was similar I suppose except it did not fade. I was completely paralyzed during the entire experience.

The three beings looked very much like how modern day abduction testimonies depict the Greys. They were roughly 4ft tall, maybe 5. They had thin, hairless bodies and grey skin. They had large oval shaped heads and large glossy black eyes. That's what I saw. Im sorry I don't recall other physical features at this time.

As I already mentioned I was both terrified and awestruck. I was almost in total disbelief. Almost. In the back of my head I knew it was real, I knew they where really there. My cognition wasn't exactly calm during this, my mind was repeating a mantra "OH MY GOD"! "F$C@!". Between all that I had fleeting thoughts and impressions about the beings. Upon first seeing them I got the impression they were "humanoid" but definitely not human. I felt they were intelligent but not in a human way. Keep in mind these are just impressions I got as they were not moving or speaking at this time. The most accurate word I can come up with to describe their persona is "cold". Cold, stoic and calculating. They were completely indifferent to the fact that me, a caring sentient being, was absolutely scared and desperate. They were machine like, but I knew they were intelligent. They were like predators that knew with absolute certainty that they would succeed in taking the prey.

One of the beings reached out and grabbed my ankle. I did not feel this, but I saw it. This 4ft tall, thin being, grabbed my ankle and started dragging me out of my room with incredible ease. This being was very strong. I want the reader to know I am a competitive martial artist and workout regularly, yet this being dragged me through my house as fluidly as we would drag a large stuffed toy animal behind us. I also want the reader to know I still saw no signs of communication between the three beings, nor any sounds (but maybe I couldn't hear?). These beings were still completely indifferent to my condition. They were still cold. The terror and awe at this point was multiplied, I could barely think. I was in a stupor. All I could do was wait to see where I was being taken.

I was being dragged by my one ankle out of my room and towards the living room with leads to the backyard. I noticed as I was being dragged that there was a very bright light being emanated from the direction I was being taken. The further I went the brighter it became. Until finally I reached the sliding glass door which leads to the backyard. My vision was completely engulfed in this bright light. I couldn't make out any spaceship or other beings. And that's it. I have no further memory.

That morning I awoke in my bed as if it had never taken place. Except for one thing; I had multiple scratches on my back.

**Edit: I have never had a similar encounter with the Greys since that time but ever so often I get mysterious scratches on my body...often times in places I can barely reach with my own hand.

[edit on 063131p://26u00 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Your experience appears to fit in with the general scenario described by many other abductees. I think most people assume abductees are 'floated' out of their room. Dragging is apparently fairly common. Barney Hill described being 'dragged' roughly along the ground. Do you have any recollection of earlier experiences? Have you spoken to anyone in your family about this? And, do any of them relate 'strange' or 'odd' occurences?

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I had an experience similar to this but I have never been entirely sure that it was a dream or not. I had a period of time in my life, about 15 years ago where I often woke with strange marks on me. I once had a perfect triangle of dots on my elbow and another time I had a square on the front part of my shoulder. I made no claims of how these came to be but I did wonder and I showed co-workers and friends the marks without voicing my sneaking suspicions. But one night as I slept I woke up and sensed 3-4 beings, small people or the like standing around my bed. I had no feelings of fear at all, rather I began to laugh to myself thinking, "They don't know I'm awake - I can lay here and hear everything they're doing and they have no idea." After about 2 minutes I must have fallen asleep or switched dreams or something but during this time they were standing around me "speaking" to one another - I couldn't understand what they were saying but the tone of their communication was slightly hurried and stern but cordial. Anyway, I'm not sure what to make of this but I felt as though I had woken or begun to wake unexpectedly and they were hurrying to put me back under.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
On a previous thread I had a debate with a member about my experience. He/she did not believe my account on the premise that the alleged motive for my abduction didn't make sense. I can only speculate motives. The only thing im certain of is the experience I experienced directly; my abduction.

The member said it doesn't make sense that a very intelligent advanced race would not be able to remain completely hidden. He says if they want to abduct humans in secrecy then why the lights in the sky, abduction testomonies, etc. Since there is abduction testomonies, he says, it must be fiction.

I can't prove it. I can only speculate motives. I want the reader to at least entertain the possibility that the Greys are not trying to establish "Contact" (at least not yet), and that they are simply abducting people.

Can we relate to this? To kidnappings and abductions? Do humans not take people like thiefs in the night? Here is an analogy I used in a previous thread:

Imagine a human on some sort of safari embarks on the task of taking a baby elephant away from the herd. Once the human tracks the herd and gets close enough to be percieved by the elephants, the human (in his best ability) remains hidden. The tracker waits for the best opportunity. The tracker then takes the baby elephant and leaves. It was a success. All the other elephants (except for the one that was taken) is unaware of what took place.

At this point does it matter if the human left any "evidence"? Does it matter if the other elephants later become aware that the baby was taken? Regardless of what the elephants discover in retrospect it doesn't change the events that have already unfolded. Furthermore, since the human tracker is so much more advanced, he will probably get away with it many many times in the future. Contemplate this example.

I think the Greys are hiding just enough to be successful in abducting people. They are succeeding. Why be more hidden? Maybe they know with absolute certainty they have the situation under control, despite eye-witness testomonies. The same certainty I felt from them when they took me.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
NotClever and Thinker_1 thank you for responding. I want to answer your questions and ask you some about your experiences too. However, I have to go out to Indian food with my family. I will log back in as soon as I am back.

To every future reader. Please ask questions if you wish. Skeptics and Believers welcomed.

[edit on 063131p://26u29 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Indian food? You mean, like, Asian Indian? I love that food. I work for a public school district. As a sign of gratitude, a parent native to India brought in a dish for the staff...they wouldn't touch it. I nearly ate myself sick.

I'll refer to you as Lucy, it is a good, alliterative breakdown of your username.

I have no experiences that I am aware of. I am convinced however, something is going on and humans on this planet are being 'borrowed' by another intelligence for something we should be working to discover.

Be aware, I can exhibit a skeptical streak. I'm already telling myself to be critical of your account...heck, I've read enough on the subject that I could probably cobble together a reasonable experience.

NC

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
If Aliens are so much superior, why do they want or have to hide themselves from us? Unless they want to do some bad things on us.

If we want to kidnap a baby elephant, we have to hide or else we could get attacked by big elephants. But in normal circumstances we don't hide ourselves from elephant.
Actually with our technology we can paralyse big elephants and catch the baby elephant in the day time.

The aliens should kidnap lonely homeless, so they don't have to hide and less worry about someone attacking them back.

And what do you think these aliens want from us by kidnapping us? To study our anatomy? Why don't they login to internet and do Yahoo searches?

Perhaps they want to implant some technology into your body. Or perhaps, take something valuable to them out of your body.

And why dragging? Why not lift you up instead if they are so strong?
They purposely leave you scratch marks as if they want to tell you "Hey, we got you last night !"

Try this, tie your legs, hands, or body to something else, perhaps your bed or wall. And if possible, put LOCKS unto them, a key locks or combination locks, see if they know how to open it.
Ask your friend to do the combination number, so the aliens can't mind reading the combination number out of your mind
A hidden camera is another good idea, link the cam to the internet, so we all can help to monitor.
The cheapest and easiest way is to spread powder or talc on your floor, if they come you will see their footprints, perhaps they are wearing Nike. Well, if they are floating, at least you can see the body dragging mark on the floor.
Or, do this, undress and put fine broken glasses or thumbnails on the floor, when they drag you on the floor, you will bleed and that will wake you up.

You said, they suddenly appeared in your room, and dragged you down from bed, opened the sliding glass door, and dragged you out of garage.
Mmmmmmmmm, does this mean they didn't come into your room through that door?
Or, perhaps they closed the door after they were in so that nobody outside can hear the possible noises after that?

If they want to take our body, just come and take it, why they need to hide? They worry if they show up they might get us panic and start attacking them?
If so, they are not as superior as we thought then.

Sorry for my English.
I am not a believer and not a non-believer.

[edit on 26-3-2006 by cl888]

[edit on 26-3-2006 by cl888]

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by cl888
If Aliens are so much superior, why do they want or have to hide themselves from us? Unless they want to do some bad on us.

The theory seems to be that they are hiding a program of some sort from us. And they are doing some bad on us.

NC

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Thanks for posting your story. I heard you vaguely mention your encounter in another thread and wanted to know more, but never got around to asking. Nice username as well.

Anyways about the experience itself... that sounds scary as hell dude. I'm sure glad I havent been abducted, or at least have no recollection of it.

I especially enjoyed this part:

My cognition wasn't exactly calm during this, my mind was repeating a mantra "OH MY GOD"! "F$C@!".

If it happened on a regular basis, I'd suggest chaining yourself to the bed in multiple ways so that they couldn't possibly undo you, and then see what happens. But since you don't have the occurances very often, it seems kind of pointless.

I have thought about capturing aliens abducting people on surveillence video, capturing them other ways, or just preventing people from being abducted, but so far none of my ideas seem to be any good
. Oh well, someday somebody will think something up to stop these intergalactic kidnappers in their tracks

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing your experience with us here at ATS.

I find it interesting that you mentioned how strong these frail looking Greys were. This seems to be echoed by other abduction case and has always interested me. If they were built anything like us they should be rather weak, if they were not using some type of powered exoskeleton that could make them far stronger then they really are.They could also have a vastly different anatomy from us perhaps more like a insect and could much stronger then they look.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin

If it happened on a regular basis, I'd suggest chaining yourself to the bed in multiple ways so that they couldn't possibly undo you, and then see what happens. But since you don't have the occurances very often, it seems kind of pointless.

Hahahaha , this is what I thought. Put key locks and combination locks. Or wire himself with electricity.
Imagine how those aliens look like when they got electric shocks.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotClever
Your experience appears to fit in with the general scenario described by many other abductees.

Yes it does. Prior to my experience that actually hurt the integrity of their testomonies as I figured they were just influenced by pop-culture. I changed my mind on that
Granted I don't believe everyones testomony. I do have a tendency to believe ones that are similar to mine, naturally.

I think most people assume abductees are 'floated' out of their room. Dragging is apparently fairly common. Barney Hill described being 'dragged' roughly along the ground.

I was surprised both during and in retrospect that I was dragged. I heard about the stories of people being floated out, but not dragged. I suppose they have the technology to do so

Do you have any recollection of earlier experiences? Have you spoken to anyone in your family about this? And, do any of them relate 'strange' or 'odd' occurences?

I don't recall any earlier experiences no. I also never had a directed interest in aliens/UFOs, etc until after my abduction.

I told one friend who believed me. I have not told any of my family. I havnt spoken with anyone personally that can relate strange occurences. With the exception of online communities.

[edit on 113131p://26u57 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thinker_1
I had an experience similar to this but I have never been entirely sure that it was a dream or not.

I'm going to address that later in a post called "Dream versus Abduction"

I had a period of time in my life, about 15 years ago where I often woke with strange marks on me. I once had a perfect triangle of dots on my elbow and another time I had a square on the front part of my shoulder.

I have only ever had regular scratches (in strange locations). Nothing like a dots that formed a shape. That's not normal =) I know other abductees have reported that. Somtimes they report implants underneath those marks.

But one night as I slept I woke up and sensed 3-4 beings, small people or the like standing around my bed.

Did you see them?

So you mentioned your not sure if it was real or a dream? What makes you think it might have been real? Did it feel real?

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotClever
Indian food? You mean, like, Asian Indian?

Yep, the kind from India. Love it, love it, love it

I'll refer to you as Lucy, it is a good, alliterative breakdown of your username.

Hehe. Lucid also works. Either way =)

Be aware, I can exhibit a skeptical streak. I'm already telling myself to be critical of your account...heck, I've read enough on the subject that I could probably cobble together a reasonable experience.

No doubt.Honestly if I had the time and desire I could probably fabricate something that would rival the Serpo project.

Since I am telling the truth I wouldn't mind if a member or two believed me, but first and foremost people should be critical about anything they have not directly experienced.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing that Lucid, I was immediatly curious when I read your mention of being abducted by greys, I know i'm personally quite afraid of being taken, at night I have night terrors and every sound sets me off.

Is your house usually locked? do you keep anything open? I heard they have problems opening doors while other seem to walk through doors and walls, it's quite confusing what they really do.

Did they look anything like the Alien Interview video? that video really sets me off and I can just FEEL that it's a real grey (or a very realistic puppet of a grey).

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by cl888
If Aliens are so much superior, why do they want or have to hide themselves from us?

I didn't say the Greys are far superior to us. Based on my experience I would say they were more advanced then me. Or maybe they just got the upperhand

I think it's safe to assume they are more technologically advanced then us, but I feel there are more factors to be considered when deciding which is more "advanced" as a species.

Unless they want to do some bad things on us.

My experience was bad. I think it's premature for me to conclude their intent was bad. They did return me to my home, and alive, afterall.

Actually with our technology we can paralyse big elephants and catch the baby elephant in the day time.

True, and that's a good point. I speculate maybe we are overestimating their power? Maybe they are afraid of the sheer number of humans so they do it in secrecy.

Or maybe they are thinking economically and don't want to use unneseccary resources. For example: Why use your paralyze ray-gun on the whole family when you can use it on the victim alone, etc.

The aliens should kidnap lonely homeless, so they don't have to hide and less worry about someone attacking them back.

Logical question. I'm not sure the answer. I guess they are selecting their victims for specific reasons.

And what do you think these aliens want from us by kidnapping us? To study our anatomy? Why don't they login to internet and do Yahoo searches?

Well they returned me to my home alive. So I think they either extracted something from me or put something in me. Maybe it's a project/experiment, I'm really not sure. Nothing from my experience indicates a motive really

Perhaps they want to implant some technology into your body. Or perhaps, take something valuable to them out of your body.

Yes that's what I was thinking. Don't have anything to support it though. I know other abductees describe organs being removed and finding small implants in their bodies.

And why dragging? Why not lift you up instead if they are so strong?

I'm not sure if I understand your point? Just because they are strong they should have lifted me up? I'm not sure why they dragged me. Personally if I was as strong as they were I would have dragged the body too, and not slung it over my shoulder.

They purposely leave you scratch marks as if they want to tell you "Hey, we got you last night !"

Actually I was alluding those scratch marks on my body were possibly from my body being dragged during other abductions I wasn't aware of.

A hidden camera is another good idea, link the cam to the internet, so we all can help to monitor.

Actually after my abduction I set my webcam to motion detect and pointed it at my bed for about a month.

You said, they suddenly appeared in your room,

No I awoke and suddenly saw them they didn't just suddenly appear (or maybe they did, dunno).

and dragged you down from bed, opened the sliding glass door, and dragged you out of garage.
Mmmmmmmmm, does this mean they didn't come into your room through that door?

My bed sits very low to the ground...actually now that I think about it maybe that's why they dragged me versus slinging me over their shoulder?

My bedroom was in the garage itself, it was converted into bedrooms. They dragged me out of my room, through the house, and to the sliding glass door which leads to the backyard BUT I didn't see them open the door. I couldn't even see the door at that point because the room was filled with very bright light. That's right when my memory fails me...

Or, perhaps they closed the door after they were in so that nobody outside can hear the possible noises after that?

They dragged me throughout the house in such a way that I got the impression they were not "worried" other people in the house would hear them. I got the impression they had the situation under control, so to speak.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
Thanks for posting your story. I heard you vaguely mention your encounter in another thread and wanted to know more, but never got around to asking.

Thanks for reading my story Yarcofin

Nice username as well.

Thanks =) Lucid was taken hehe (always been my alias). It was between Lucid Lunacy and Lucid Stagger.

Anyways about the experience itself... that sounds scary as hell dude. I'm sure glad I havent been abducted, or at least have no recollection of it.

I think I now know what the prey feels like when paralyzed in fright from a tiger.

Only the one occurence for sure. If it starts to happen regularly I will set-up boobie-traps, surveillance cameras and wear body armor to bed. Heh. Or maybe just never sleep.

[edit on 123131p://27u01 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Thank you for sharing your experience with us here at ATS.

Thanks for listening ShadowXIX. I had hoped you would as I know you are well-read on the topic.

I find it interesting that you mentioned how strong these frail looking Greys were. This seems to be echoed by other abduction case and has always interested me. If they were built anything like us they should be rather weak

They did look frail. I guess that's why I was so shocked at how easily it dragged me.

if they were not using some type of powered exoskeleton that could make them far stronger then they really are.

I remember you mentioning that before in another thread. I didn't think that at the time but the more I think about it now the more it makes sense. Gray skin, hairless body, and "glossy" black eyes. Yeah that does seem like a suit. So do you think this exoskeleton itself gave them the strength or do you think they are some sort of insectoid being underneath?

[edit on 123131p://27u11 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Do you ever get anything like nosebleeds, lumps under the skin?
Also, is there any chance you could get photographs of the scratches you sometimes get?

Cheers!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join