It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular UFO image

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Obviously one of the giant seagull-eating penguins.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
sorry guy. all i see is a gull.

actually, if i remember my bird books correctly its a herring gull. althogh im not sure about the herring part.

i hope you get the 30 grand out of it, though.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
30k for a gull hahaha that would be awesome!

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Eh, now that I reviewed the whole thread, it is obviously a seagull. I just didn't notice until I really understood the perspective is all.

I'm 99.9% sure its a seagull.

[edit on 31-3-2006 by Kacen]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Evil pregenant 312th century seagull. Looks like a gray Cap. American sheild lol.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   

My respect for most of the people on these forums just halved, Clearly this is a seagull, Whoever took this photo is probably wetting himself with laughter at you all right now.

Here Here. Its a seagull people. Or do UFO's now have beaks and eyeballs?

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
looks like an HP mouse with a cut cord pasted by a talented graphic artist.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Respectfully,

mrjenka, the picture you first posted, regardless of what you or others might believe, is highly suspect from the simple fact the guy who supposedly took them is asking 30,000 bucks for the originals. That in itself, no matter what the picture itself might look like, is a warning bell that this fellow has a 99.9% probability of being a shyster. People who take genuine UFO pictures do not try as a rule, to shaft your wallet. All this debate about it being a seagull or not didnt even register for me. The fact that this guy wants to charge you 30 grand before you can get them professionally studied does register. It registers as bulls***.

However, your other two pictures that you posted earlier are interesting. Looking at them, I dont think they look like birds at all. However, Im not a photoshop expert, so dont take my opinion on it. They simply are quite interesting to me in the fact they appear to be identical objects, taken thousands of miles apart. Whether or not the photos are genuine I cannot say, but I always keep a neutral opinion on pics until they are either proven guilty or innocent.

I am sorry you have had immature and uneccessary abuse hurled at you by some lesser thinking and lowly evolved members on here for posing your honest questions.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
well, a picture thats a little more clear. It could be a ufo. alot of people have pictures of ufos but they look fuzzy something else. I believe this is not a fake., But i am not an exspert on pictures .

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Here we have 19 pages on a seagull, UFO arguement !!! Surely there are better things to discuss here on ATS.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Its so clearly a seagul, If you think its a UFO i can recomend a good eye doctor..

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Why a forum nazi hasnt closed this yet is a bigger mystery...

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
LEt's take a simple quiz to PROVE that this IS a UFO.

1. Is it unidentified?
some posters still don't comprehend that it is a bird
CHECK

2. Is it flying?
It appears to be moving through the air
CHECK

3. Is it an object?
If it exists in material form, then it can be classified as an object.
CHECK

Is it a UFO?

YES. End of discussion. Is it an alien spacecraft from planet Galactagon? Most likely no .

But.....maybe it's a top secret government aircraft disguised as a seagull to throw us off.

[edit on 3-4-2006 by aweir]

[edit on 3-4-2006 by aweir]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
This thread is an out of control snowball. Or actually, it's quite in control.
Having read the past few pages of posts, a majority of people see it for what it is. A Seagull or bird of some form or other.

Ehh but I don't expect the majority concensus can stop this run away train from scorching another 20 pages.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
its a freaking Pelican.....not a seagul.....you have to be blind to think thts a spaceship........i believe in aliens but tht is not one....its a pelican...i mean look at it....

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Look at this, its the same UFO/seagull in the photo, just a different year and country and photographer:

www.ufoevidence.org...

sorry if someones already pointed this out.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 05:10 AM
link   
There are thousands of pictures of seagulls on the net, can't anyone find a picture of a confirmed seagull in flight that resembles those pics? I had a quick look after looking at some photos I gotta say thats one F#*#@# up looking seagull. Wingspans all wrong, colourations not right. Seems to be some specularity in one of those shots. But there's clearly no resolving this without the original photos and some expert analasys.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I think this is a close resemblence

Seagull

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by squiz
There are thousands of pictures of seagulls on the net, can't anyone find a picture of a confirmed seagull in flight that resembles those pics? I had a quick look after looking at some photos I gotta say thats one F#*#@# up looking seagull. Wingspans all wrong, colourations not right. Seems to be some specularity in one of those shots. But there's clearly no resolving this without the original photos and some expert analasys.

Ok, so if we're looking at a seagull from the side, how can you tell the wingspan? The only way we could tell the wingspan would be if we were looking at it from an angle we could see the entire wing.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ambergambler
Look at this, its the same UFO/seagull in the photo, just a different year and country and photographer:

www.ufoevidence.org...

sorry if someones already pointed this out.

Yeah, well - I wouldn't say that picture was a seagull - but the OP's pic definitely seems to be a bird. It is easy to distinguish the beak, eyes and tail feathers.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join