It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular UFO image

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Ok, so if we're looking at a seagull from the side, how can you tell the wingspan? The only way we could tell the wingspan would be if we were looking at it from an angle we could see the entire wing.

Yes, I must agree the first pic is definately a seagull, I was looking at it wrong, I do see it now. The ufo watch dog analasys is what threw me I think. It looked like what is actually the body and tail to be part of the wing. xeroxed88 posted a better diagram with a photo of the same type of gull. Like one of those optical illusion things once you look at it one way it's difficult to see it another way.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanx

As for the other two I'm not sure.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
ummm, forgive me for sounding a little bit goofy here, but when I started reading this thread, the link in the first post shows 3 pictures of a craft with lights underneath it, not the seagull picture...

am I losing my marbles, or has the link changed since originally posted?

>scratches head

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I think that the OP got tired of the flaming and switched the link. IMHO

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
errr........

I hold a master's degree in photoshop, a doctorate on compuder science, several degrees in art of photograpy as well as a honourary degree from the University of Potatoes Chips. I also have a degree in minature plant agricaelo from france and a 'peer reviewed' artical on 'Unified string suspension theory'.

...Its a ...err....err....Potatoe Chip painted black with luminous painted spots and suspended in mid air with a string photoshopped out and then floated over a bonsai tree (minature potted plants).

YES!!! most definately a pototoe chip.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
LOL

I think the OP should review the motto of this board : DENY ignorance, not enhance it.

I'm a graphics / 3D freelance artist, and you don't have to take my word for it but all the pictures are clearly all photographs of birds taken in mid flight (hence the motion blur)

Anyone even considering anything else is deliberately deluding themselves, and for all i care anyone can delude themselves as hard as they want, but to start offending others because "they have VALID well formed opinions" (as opposed to you) ...is even more ignorant then saying these pictures are UFO's.

Don't get me wrong, i've seen ufo pics, some of which can't be debunked but these just clearly aren't. These are all pictures of bird. Period.

I think the Mods here shoudl really step up and handle this.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
umm why does the photo on the website say march of '07 and at Redondo Beach contrary to what you posted for date/loc? Just an observation.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Because you're looking at a link that has changed in the year and a half since it was posted. The link takes you to the most recent main page, the actual photos referred to originally are here It's a Bird!

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I think a mod should edit the original picture back........I was reading the first few pages of this thinking "WTF are you all on about - looks nothing like a seagull!!", and I know what the seagull UFOs look like, thought you had all gone on a 'Well if by the sea then its a seagull" bandwagon

edit - actually since been debunked and well buried....bury it again.......

[edit on 17-9-2007 by Shambles]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The one with the outline is a seagull. The picture in the first link and the outlined ones are two completely different pics, Notice the clouds anyone?

Unless, the TC edited his thread and posted a different link...

[edit on 25-9-2007 by Makkuri]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by MadGreebo

how on earth did you get a seagull from that???

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Because the page that's linked in the OP has changed. The original page, way back in 2006 it WAS a seagull.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

i was just scratching my head about this, but good ol ats is at it again. thanks for clearing up an issue before i even had to comment on it.
i like the pic and it looks like a ufo to me. an ET ufo to be clear. dont want you think im saying "its an unidentifeid flying object" NO it looks like an ET ufo. shot in indiana if i remember correctly.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join