It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular UFO image

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Those aliens are so tricky making their multi-dimensional space warp transporter look like a seqgull! Brilliant!

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Cj51- your a very clever poster and a clever person as well. I give you kuddos.!!

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Lets keep it on topic folks. The name calling needs to stop now.

I don't care if its a bird or a spaceship or an alien flying a spaceship that looks like a bird or a bird that just got a probe stuck up its...Ahem...

Keep the discussion on topic and find the truth behind it. The truth is what we should be looking for.

Love and light my friends

Wupy

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
It is so completely and utterly obvious that this image is a seagull in midflight.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
It looks super-imposed to me, if it was a seagull or a pelican, its pretty big in comparison to the cargo ships, but then again that could be explained by it being more in the foreground.

My verdit: Not a UFO

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Naww.. I don’t believe this to be a doctored up pic at all... just a Seagull or a Sand Piper or some other kind of "beach bird" in mid-flight.

Nothing more. Period.

The size of the bird and proportion to the background DO NOT look out of the ordinary at all.

I raise birds and have over 25 mateing pairs in all. So I know a bird when I see one.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
mrjenka
i had you down as a joker on page 1.
skip to page 17 and your still here!
lol
must be a fun game

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
AdamJ- Are you enjoying yourself?

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Keep it civil and focus on the topic please.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I guess this thread is not going anywhere.

I think this could be closed, if the creator of the thread does not mind.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I'm all about UFOs....I'd support anyone with a good UFO photo/video (and have). Unfortunately, there's nothing to debate regarding this particular "evidence". It's a seagull.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
How the hell does a picture of a seagull get to 17 pages?

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer
How the hell does a picture of a seagull get to 17 pages?

Because, apparently, there are people out who'll believe anything if you give 'em a picture of something/anything and claim that it's a pic of a UFO or Elvis...or both. Then you've got the hardcore believers, the forum trolls and the attention-whores.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   
what that looks like is that someone took a silver car and distorted it into and oval looking thing in photoshop. No seriously it looks like a flying car. It is either a crumpled up car, a flying car, or a UFO. (the first suggestion indicates it would be a fake)

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist06
what that looks like is that someone took a silver car and distorted it into and oval looking thing in photoshop. No seriously it looks like a flying car. It is either a crumpled up car, a flying car, or a UFO. (the first suggestion indicates it would be a fake)

Thanks for proving the point i made in my last post.

[edit on 24-3-2006 by Lanton]

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 06:25 AM
link   
You guys do realize that the "object" that crashed into the Pentagon on 9/11 was definitely NOT a Boeing 757... right?

It was a seagull.

[edit on 24-3-2006 by Clank]

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Mods, Take Notice!

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
Mods..take notice !! methinks a warning is deserved here.

It's been attended to.

I just wanted to drop in and remind members that it can take a while for a moderator to notice something like this. Don't worry, though, it's rare that personal insults go unnoticed.

Sometimes it can take a while, but the thing to remember about T&C violations is that there is no statute of limitations on them. You can be warned for offenses that took place days or even weeks earlier.

ATSers tend to be passionate about the subjects we discuss here, as well we should be. We all have bad days, or get riled up over something or another now and then. It can be frustrating when other members don't see things your way.

Warning Signs

I hate seeing any of my fellow members get warned, but sometimes it happens. My advice (and request) for other members who may be on hand when something bad happens is to avoid getting drawn into flamefests or otherwise letting an unfortunate slip by a member derail the thread.

A better response is to hit the Suggestions button and suggest that a moderator come have a look. You will receive prompt, courteous service, and that's much better than getting into a shouting match.

BDup, please don't take this too hard. We're all human (well, most of us, anyway), we all have feelings, and we all get bent out of shape now and then. The warns are here to discourage bad behavior, but the staff is here to encourage good behavior.

We're on your side.

Remember friends, we're more alike than different, and we're all members of the best damn conspiracy website on the planet.

Could be worse.

And now, back to the bird show...

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Ok, before i saw this picture i totally thought it was just a seagull. But now with the hi res photo, i can totally tell it's a spaceship.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ebayitup

Ok, before i saw this picture i totally thought it was just a seagull. But now with the hi res photo, i can totally tell it's a spaceship.

OWNED!! LOL

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I asked two of my flatmates to look at the pic and for some reason they thought it didn’t look like a bird. In my opinion it looks like a seagull and I carnt understand how they carnt see that. Once of my flatmates thought it was a Frisbee!!!!

Either way I don’t think its a UFO and 30 grand to buy the pic is completely outrageous...Especially when its just a picture of a seagull..

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join