It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular UFO image

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
This just came across my desk. The pictures are spectacular, maybe the best ones to date. They come from a Rob(last name withheld) from Vancouver island , BC. 'Rob' states "I'll sell the camera and flash card along with the rights to the photo for no less than 30 grand USD. And all hard copies(disc)will be given to the buyer. I have some restrictions if I sell it, like I want to be anonymous.The buyer will know who I am though. Pic was taken Nov 25 2005 in Vancouver Island Canada. Daylight. Clear object." I don't know if these pictures have ever been seen before, or posted here prior. I took these images to a photo expert and he researched them and found no layering or manipulation of the photos, however, he cannot tell if these photos are real or not without the original's. Opinions anyone?

Link

[edit on 16-3-2006 by mrjenka]

[edit on 3-18-2006 by Springer]

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
hahahaha after years living by the ocean I can say this for sure.....Its a seagull! ROFL....

If you look at the top image, you can see the beak and the eye. The wings are folded away and down, thats why they look odd, but sorry dude, this is a great piccie of a seagull but not worth 30 grand....rofl.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Is it a radioactive seagull with armor, because it is a BIG and shiny bird if it is....

Nice pic, pretty straight forward UFO if you ask me.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
A seagall????? Wow that seagall must be using some heavy duty andro and human growth hormones or wait.. bird growth hormones. If that's a seagall than I am the Queen of England. No offense but that does not look like a seagall, and don't seagalls usually fly together looking for food and such? ONE seagall just crusing around looking for steroids to beef up, now that's a story.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Sorry, i've lived by the shore for 18 years and never seen a hard, metallic, shiny seagull.

I don't know what it is, but I am pretty sure it is not a seagull.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Already discussed here.

Clearly outlined by ShadowXIX as a gull.

[edit on 3/16/2006 by eaglewingz]

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
It's quite the intresting picture, that's why I posted it. Maybe a couple hundred people should pitch in a few bucks and get the originals, and see what happens.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Umm...it actually is a seagull, it happens to be more in the foreground than the background which explains the size. As for shiny armour, you've simply lost me there..because well it looks like a seagull.

It's quite disappointing what people are willing to blindly believe nowadays...

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Pelicans. I think that's what you mean. All UFOs, from Kenneth Arnold in 1947 on, are actually misidentifications of pelicans. There's the beak, there's the eyeball, the wings are bent down, tucked in. I think there's even a kipper in the beak. And a tag on the leg.

Pelicans.

Look here:

[edit on 16-3-2006 by Enkidu]

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by owner
Umm...it actually is a seagull, it happens to be more in the foreground than the background which explains the size. As for shiny armour, you've simply lost me there..because well it looks like a seagull.

It's quite disappointing what people are willing to blindly believe nowadays...

more in the foreground?

meaning its head disppeared?

doesn't look like a seagull to me? guess I'm blind then.

link   
not a UFO definately a seagull, IMO, as soon as someone said that its clearly obvious what it is

link   
I am sorry people, but that is no seagall. The seagall explanation is just that an easy explanation for something otherwise very intresting. Someone please point an arrow to where the head is the beck and the wings, I would love to see it.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka
It's quite the intresting picture, that's why I posted it. Maybe a couple hundred people should pitch in a few bucks and get the originals, and see what happens.

What would happen is a couple of hundred people would own a picture of a seagull. Buy me a bag of potato chips and I'll get you all the seagull pics you could ever want.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka
I am sorry people, but that is no seagall. The seagall explanation is just that an easy explanation for something otherwise very intresting. Someone please point an arrow to where the head is the beck and the wings, I would love to see it.

Here you go.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Yet again, that is one HUGE seagall. It must be eating human in order to get that big. Even in the third image the far away view, the 'object' looks big seagalls aren't that big. Furthermore, seagalls to tend to fly togetherm this is a picture of just ONE seagall in the middle of nowhere. It's so easy to discredit something. Every single UFO picture ever took can be discredited, ballons, planes, seagalls, natural gasses, shooting stars etc,, etc,,, etc,, Why don't you guys show me what you think is a UFO and let me discredit you.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I didn't see it either until Shadowx on the other thread outlined it...
it is facing kinda towards us, not away...
i was looking at it 90% off true...

and now...
a seagull...

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Another Link Explain this. Is this a chicken flying? Or is this the same steroid pumpumped seagall from Vancouver?

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
18 years by the shore and never once saw a seagull that large, and SILVER.

Maybe it's just a trick of the light.

Still not a seagull!

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Haven't you ever heard of perspective?

The gull looks bigger because it's closer to the camera than the background objects.

...seagalls to tend to fly together. this is a picture of just ONE seagall in the middle of nowhere

Tell that to the single seagulls that hang out in the parking lot of our store.
(Pictures upon request)

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
It's not a clear pic of a UFO,
It's an unclear pic, of a:

Seagull..
You can see it's head, on the left..of the object..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join