It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular UFO image

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Ok. It's a seagul. If you cannot see that it is a seagul then I'm not saying your stupid, I'm saying you brain may just process what you see diferently. It could be that you jsut don't see it. But trust me it is a seagul. Hand it to any photo expert and they will say the same.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
-more examples of bird/ufos.... and surprisingly, a ufo photo that i think someone must of copy and pasted the same "ufo" into. www.ufoevidence.org...

and another example of bird/ufo look alikes www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I don't think it was a seagull, because the guy would have known by its movement; I seagull cannot just hover there and if he is telling the truth then he would have been able to tell if it was.

But I think it could possibly be a fake, thats just me. It seems too obvious.

[edit on 25-3-2006 by Kacen]

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
I don't think it was a seagull, because the guy would have known by its movement;

When the guy was taking the picture he did not take any notice of the sky. Most probably because there was nothing there other than a bird. He later looked at the picture he'd taken and claimed it to be a ufo. Kind of strange that he didn't notice a huge ufo when taking the shot isn't it?

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I don't think it was a seagull, because the guy would have known by its movement; I seagull cannot just hover there and if he is telling the truth then he would have been able to tell if it was.

Umm, I beg to differ. Yes, they can, and do. They are notorious for single point gliding on the the breeze that comes across the water. I've seen them do this in many places (Mayport, Key West, Miami, Mobile, Haifa, etc.).
Out of boredom, we used to bet on individual birds to see how long they could keep it up before they had to flap their wings.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I was listening to one of the conspiracy commentators last night; and it is his experience and belief that these "saucers" are Tesla-high-tech anti-gravity craft developed by the USGovt. There is nothing alien about them.

The question is, WHY and against WHOM has the Secret Government been developing all this weaponry, and fancy aircraft that we the people never get to see or use?

Why, indeed?

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lordling
Umm, I beg to differ. Yes, they can, and do. They are notorious for single point gliding on the the breeze that comes across the water. I've seen them do this in many places (Mayport, Key West, Miami, Mobile, Haifa, etc.).
Out of boredom, we used to bet on individual birds to see how long they could keep it up before they had to flap their wings.
Ill back that up, I live on the coast and they can just hover there if theres a breeze coming off the sea.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lordling

Here's a fairly good vid Click (with some rather splendid music!) to back that point up. If he's asking $30,000 for it I would say he's probably not telling the truth.

[edit on 25-3-2006 by Xeros]

[edit on 25-3-2006 by Xeros]

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I'm really quite stunned at the people not seeing that this is a seagull. Shiny? Where? It's not shiny...it's a seagull. Oversized? Really....never heard of perspective? It's closer to the camera than the nearest background object in focus by quite a long way...absolutely no frame of reference for size.

It's got a beak, it's got eyes...it's even got wings that are folded back... Stop trying to convince yourself that it's a UFO...it's not.

As for selling it for 30 grand? hahahahaha Do me a favour you misguided fool.

So disappointed in the over excitable believers. They are out there, but not hiding in seagulls.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
lol that is deffo a seagull, whoever sold that for 30 k is laughing all the way to the bank.

lol thanks for coming!

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I just read this entire thread in one sitting, it was just so hilarious.

To me it is quite obvious they are all pictures of birds, and many people have posted excellent explinations and pictorials that the hardcore beliveres have glossed over.

They are ALL pictures of birds.

And if i see one more person saying 'yeah i understand perspective you fool, but it would still have to be a giant bird to look like that' i'm going to cry...

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
This thread has served one purpose though...i've been able to add plenty of members to my 'take with a pinch of salt' list.

Reading the thread back is painful. A UFO...really? In all honesty?

I'm so disappointed....thought i was in intelligent company here.

And you're right about the perspective....why don't they get it? They must cack thier pants when they get their photos of the last Zoo trip back... 'Oh My GOD!...look at the size of that Parrot!!!"

"What Parrot? That's a UFO mate..."

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Ok, I am having to post despite it is nearly against my will to contribute anything else to this thread, and despite the fact I know mrjenka will just figure me a bandwagon joiner though I am not, it is to me painfully obvious that they are birds. Seagulls, duck/goose etc.

This topic/picture has been covered before and I did at first glace originally think it might be a UFO on the original thread but then and now it -in all cases-meaning yes Jenka I looked through each of the pictures-and their zoomed in duplicates on each of the links etc- it is to me a very Identifiable Flying Object- a bird.

What I found interesting was MrJenkas rude attitude toward anyone who said "look it's a bird-you can clearly see it!" or pointing out "you've got to be kidding that this guys wants 30K for this stuff when it obviously not a UFO " type response or similar making fun of the pictures, the scam artist etc perhaps... as some tyupe of personal attack on him.

MrJenka-you have a right to your take on things, but I have read the entire thread and you have been beyond defensive by being condescending and rude from the get-go, providing very little reason for your personal view that it is more credible as UFOs than birds, and far more apt to personally attack a poster having an opposing view, than anyone was ever attacking you personally for believing in this, perceived by most-scam.

It is funny for those of us who do not see a UFO but a bird to see how some would refuse to see a bird in favor for a UFO...it is comedic, and maybe even hard to comprehend, especially with the added descriptions, pictures, drawing, lables etc...how you would continue to defend your UFO stand...without really defending it with much fact, just counter-attacks on what you perceived as attacks on you personally, whenever someone tried to explain and debunk the UFO theory.

maybe it's all an act for points-I don't know. Maybe you can't agree to disagree maturely. But people do have a right not to agree with you, and make fun of scam artists and have their own opinions etc.

If you truly have felt you were ridiculed for finding what you thought was a great contribution where you felt you would be applauded for such a find and now your ego is bruised, I am sorry as it must have been disappointing for you and perhaps embarrassing and maybe people should be more sensitive in these scenereos, or maybe you should toughen up and just chill-don't worry about things-don't take it personally.

it's jusst... I don't think your personal attacks were warranted and I feel numb having read this thread looking for some hope of closure for you-me-everyone-ugh.

oh and as for the whole mettalic thing happening making that bronze looking one seem metalic etc...I get crazy stuff like that with my digital camera all the time. Of course you can tell what this is-I'm not trying to pretend it's a UFO or anything remotely resembling one, just pointing out with light glaring off of it it certainly doesn't look as organic as it is. I cropped it out, but to see it is the surrounding picture it was even more odd to see it comared to the rest of the pic.

Wig

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I truly cannot believe this thread. It's a seagull, anyone who thinks otherwise is making a fool of themselves, for gawd sakes let this embarrasing thread die. Or let the "I'll believe anything clan" talk themselves to death and continue to embarrass themselves in the process.

[edit on 28/3/2006 by Wig]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 06:00 AM
link   
The first time I saw the pic in another thread, I had a hard time seeing the bird. I took one look at this thread, and immediately saw it. I think it's hysterical that he wants $30,000 for that pic, but the sad part is that I'm sure there's someone out there that will pay for it.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
It does look kind of wierd but at first look, I could plainly see its a seagull

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wig
I truly cannot believe this thread. It's a seagull, anyone who thinks otherwise is making a fool of themselves, for gawd sakes let this embarrasing thread die. Or let the "I'll believe anything clan" talk themselves to death and continue to embarrass themselves in the process.

This is a discussion board. Who knows, some member may find a pic of the same seagull from a differant angle and it might have exhaust ports coming out of its tail feathers.

As long as members choose to keep this thread alive they have the right. For good or bad we should follow the discussion to the end, if for no other reason than to learn more about each other.

This is just MHO.

Wupy

[edit on 28-3-2006 by mrwupy]

Wig

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupyAs long as members choose to keep this thread alive they have the right. For good or bad we should follow the discussion to the end, if for no other reason than to learn more about each other.

Err the end of the thread has been long gone, the end of the thread was in the first reply.

That's me outta this thread, I'll laugh at you all from afar as you rack up the page count, currently on page 18 on my settings - rediculous to talk about a flippin' seagull to this extent.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka
Yet again, that is one HUGE seagall. It must be eating human in order to get that big. Even in the third image the far away view, the 'object' looks big seagalls aren't that big.

Do you understand about proportion and perspective? It's clearly a seagull.

Larks

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaiyah99
I was listening to one of the conspiracy commentators last night; and it is his experience and belief that these "saucers" are Tesla-high-tech anti-gravity craft developed by the USGovt. There is nothing alien about them.

The question is, WHY and against WHOM has the Secret Government been developing all this weaponry, and fancy aircraft that we the people never get to see or use?

Why, indeed?

This is common sense to me, but I'll explain anyway. The secret weapons have been/are being developed to combat our enemies in present, or future wars. The whole point of keeping certain planes a secret is to keep the technology away from the enemy. If everyone in the U.S. were aware of every secret project, so would every country. If every country is aware of the sort of weapons our government posesses, they can develop counter-weapons. It is not always best that we know about EVERYTHING the military is working on. What wins wars is having technology that outshines technology of your enemies. To reach that goal, you must keep things secret, and classified, even from the tax payers. After all, I bet there are at least a few tax payers out there who would LOVE to be able to sell military secrets to the enemy for loads of cash.

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join