It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Scary Developments - WW3 just days away.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by psyfly7
did you ever consider the need to protect humanity and maybe try to concentrate your energies on trying to help those (financally or other) who have already been affected by the lunactic policy and wars adopted by your country . It is tragic that so many suffer in Iraq and Afghanastan (not to mention africa), while the majority of western people feather their won nests.

I really would like to know exactly how African wardlords and Islamic states which are waging war and causing genocide in Africa have anything to do with the U.S......

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
Bird flu does have people worried, but then again it can be stopped with Tamiflu. Simple solution in my opinion.

Okay, I've been keeping track of this thread (I found ATS a couple months ago and have been avidly reading off and on the very interesting topics here), and this statement here has pushed me over the edge to where I have signed up and want to start having a say in this very very fascinating thread.

Yes. Bird flu should have people worried, but when I gave a research paper on it (I'm a college student, so I give plenty of these little buggers), no one even knew what it was! Now I understad (from reading the ATS forums) that most of the people in the US have become manipulated. I'm still not sold on this NWO thing, but I am seeing that everything is being too neatly done for it to be coincidence.

Something I am very concerned about is this relience on Tamiflu being the all-cure. Yes, it is semi-effective, but it does have downfalls. It has been shown to be rejected by some "rare" cases (old news file, sure, but it's still valid, since no new studies have been released, unless I'm mistaken):

Tamiflu Effectiveness Unclear

You should never depend on a "simple solution" when it comes to germs and viruses. They have a nasty way (today more than ever) of adapting to what mankind throws at them.

I like what I saw someone else say about the bird flu, I'll paraphrase: "Just go about your lives, and hope it doesn't get you. If it does, fight it the best you can and pray for the best."

I don't know about you, but I won't take any drug given to me by the government to fight the bird flu. I'll do what I do for any other germ: fluid, rest, and wait it out.

Peace out, and sorry for using my first post without doing much reading outside this forum.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
And WorldWatcher, who is that woman in your avatar? I am hypnotized by those eyes...

Worldwatcher always has these beautiful Hindu women in her avatar... I am a socker for women with light eyes....

WW, if you know even one of those women you put in your avatars, please think kindly of me and introduce me to her.

Anyways, let me get back to the topic.

(beautiful light eyed Hindu women, beautiful light eyed Hindu women....) *Shakes head*

ok....ahhh, what was I talking about? ah yes beautiful light eyed Hindu women....

Muaddib,

WOW! You seem to be a sucker for Indian woman!!

The one you see right now is Aishwarya Rai, the blockbuster Bollywood babe, and a former Miss World. (BB keeps changing Avtaars, so who's the next Bollywood pin-up? Your guess is as good as mine!).

There's no doubt in hell that Indian women are outta this world!!

These women can make one launch a thousand ships and start a bloody war!

Back to the point. I'm still alive and kicking!! No nukes, no earthquakes, no nothing!

Guys, the fun's over!. Now back to work!

[edit on 20-3-2006 by mikesingh]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   

I'm still not sold on this NWO thing, but I am seeing that everything is being too neatly done for it to be coincidence.

Your right its too coincidental. Anybody who says a million and 1 evidences and facts are just A ''coincidence'' obviously doesnt know the meaning of the word in the dictionary ( not that dictionaries teach DICTION!?! how to say words? if you get my drift it is a definitionary)

Trust me after a bit more reading here and all round the web you will be sold on the NWO in no time.

Interesting input on the flu virus. I believe they made it anyway (with a doubt thats why its a belief) if they didnt then WOW! miracles do happen. (sarc)

Im more concerned of the 'jabs to prevent' being the 'cause of new illness'.
How do we know it wont gestate and mutate into some mad disease or 'defect' waiting to be taken advantage of yet again.

Has anybody seen the film '28 days later' ? set in london uk, it made me wonder if this so called 'birdy flu' isnt just another project and test run for us lot.

The government / military accidently infected animals, they in turn infected the whole of england and turn people into flesh eating maniacs, like resident evil zombies only they move much faster (haha)

Well 28 days later was on tv this weekend, i just find it highly.. coincidental.. and we all know 'they run the networks'.. ..dont we?

[Back to the twilight zone]

''We are controlling transmission, we control all that you see and hear"

If it kicks off and we have no electric, and they say so and so place is diseased or blitzed and we cant go there,, then how would we know? if we cant get there or communicate, uk could believe USA isnt there anymore for example. So just be careful what you accept as facts.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimensional_Shifter
The government / military accidently infected animals, they in turn infected the whole of england and turn people into flesh eating maniacs, like resident evil zombies only they move much faster (haha)

Well 28 days later was on tv this weekend, i just find it highly.. coincidental.. and we all know 'they run the networks'.. ..dont we?

[Back to the twilight zone]

''We are controlling transmission, we control all that you see and hear"

If it kicks off and we have no electric, and they say so and so place is diseased or blitzed and we cant go there,, then how would we know? if we cant get there or communicate, uk could believe USA isnt there anymore for example. So just be careful what you accept as facts.

Ok...this is a bit too much...

Do you understand the difference between reality and fiction?.....

.........flesh eating walking dead...... Let me give you a hint.... It's never going to happen..... When the body of a person dies and decomposes, or if there are any viruses that start killing you, like lets say in the cases of flesh eating bacteria, the whole organism, what used to be human, ceases to exist.

Other smaller forms of life will spring as the body decomposes, but there is nothing on Earth, or the heavens, that would make a dead body walking again and start craving for human flesh......

jeesh...i just can't believe the gullibility of some people....

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Jeezus christ.. stfu mate with respect! i didnt say it was the case it was just a dam film get off ur soap box.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   
stfu?....... you were the one talking about the virus mutating into some mad dissease of defect, and then you start talking about the "coincidence of the film 28 days being shown again"..... yeah mate, stfu.....

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 04:48 AM
link   
nah if ww3 does start i dont think any of us will be around to apoligize...we will be too busy doing other things...like fighting...looting...whatever people do when the world goes to war

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 04:50 AM
link   
"I really would like to know exactly how African wardlords and Islamic states which are waging war and causing genocide in Africa have anything to do with the U.S...... "

Yes theres are warlords and many states causing genocide in Africa. However the biggest killer is the pharmaceutical companies. there is much EVIDENCE to link the emergences of Aids in Africa to vaccination programme.

This will probably be how bird flu will be introduced.

Problem- reaction-solution.

The problem is created, along wiht the hype. The public is reacting/ panicking. Soon it will be time to wheel out the solution (which is normally worse than the original problem).
Check out how much Rumsfield has made form all this already.

As a scientist I find it curious how a vaccine can be made from a disease that 'supposedly' does not exist yet (it HAS not mutated yet). Funny how this vaccine has created BILLIONS for big pharma.
Thsi bird flu will be a big money spinner. So if you are offered a vaccine - choose carefully, and avoid anyone vaccinated for a least a few weeks.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Islamic militants have killed millions of people since 1983 in south Africa alone..... Are there pharmaceutical companies, from around the world trying their drugs on third world countries? yes, but I find it interesting that you would place the blame solely on the U.S.....

BTW, perhaps you should remind yourself, if you are really a scientist, that China was the first one to find a vaccine for bird flu...or didn't you know that?....

China develops first live vaccine against bird flu
By Zhao Huanxin (China Daily)
Updated: 2005-12-26 05:27

Chinese scientists have produced the world's first live vaccine against bird flu and Newcastle disease - two killer infections for poultry, the Ministry of Agriculture has announced.

The recombinant bivalent vaccine, developed by the Harbin Veterinary Research Institute, will be a great boost to prevention and control of the two epidemics in China as well as in the world, Chief Veterinary Officer Jia Youling told a press conference in Beijing on Saturday.

Excerpted from.
www.chinadaily.com.cn...

Even before that i remember they were trying other vaccines a couple years back or so.

[edit on 20-3-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Go back and read what I wrote !! I put Afric in brackets when talking about places where people were suffering. Neither have I said it was American pharma resp. If the chinese developed the vaccine, why is other countries not placing an order wiht the chinese??? How come Rumsfield's guys are creaming all the dosh.

Are you perhaps a tad sensitive???

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
WW, why do you think and what information tells you that there is an scheduled oil bourse which will happen tomorrow?

not sure of the exact date, but the week 3/20 - 3/26 came up alot in the various threads regarding this issue and well i was lazy so I just stuck with the first date 3/20, figured Monday mornings are usually a good day for something big to happen.

the threads, sites linked within....

Petrodollar Warfare: Dollars, Euros and the Upcoming Iranian Oil Bourse

Too Little Too Late For The Dollar?

but back to the thread, this action imo could definitely be a contributing factor for a faster path to another war or front and I'll say it again WW3 is already underway.

[edit on 3-20-2006 by worldwatcher]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I'll throw in this thread, WW....

Global Systemic Rupture

Don't know if that's already been done.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I find it curious as well. I mean there are literally hundreds of millions if not billlions of the doses (if I remember right is like ten pills a dose) being sold to every country on earth, and no oversight as to whether they are being delivered.
Of course I wouldn't want to count that many pills. So I pretty much think this is a way to gather funds for something bigger. I don't know what yet, but it's going to be big, or at least I hope so...I wouldn't want to miss the fireworks.....

Something I think will really be interesting is if it does make it to Africa, whether or not it will take on any of the AIDS virus DNA? That could prove disastorous in its own right, and make Tamiflu practically worthless.
And seeing as how Egypt has had human cases and now Nigeria is having bird cases (and is also a moderate hotspot for AIDS), I don't know how much longer we would have to wait to see a mutation.

[edit on 20-3-2006 by Sir Solomon]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I can honestly say this: unless there is a NWO and it unleashes this plague in some devilish genocidal scheme, more people will die from the Vaccines than the actual Flu.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I don't think anyone should worry about HIV/H5N1 cross-breeding. Mixing an HIV and H5N1 would be like trying to breed your brother with your dog; both mammals, wrong species. From what I understand, H5N1 is maybe one, perhaps two, mutations away from acquiring the proper protein to match human cell receptors i.e. human-to-human transmission. This mutation is, in my opinion, inevitable. A pandemic will occur, one doesn't need the help of prophecies, or psychics, or even science to know that. It's so close, so excruciatingly close to birthing that one final protein it needs to make sweet love to the cells of humanity. However, I too agree there is something...something unspeakable, unknowable on the horizon; the machinery is moving. All societies fail, and they fail in the arms of dictatorship. Our United States of America is no different, and I feel that as we begin to lose our grip as the world’s foremost superpower, we will choke ourselves with the hold of a police-state. There is one thing, I believe, that has held the collective government from such a decision; Americans are so inoculated through the methods of media\marketing (a modern industry partially rooted in the methods of propaganda from both world wars) that we are docile, complacent, and accept our lot. We can't even agree if the impoverished should be helped, or lauded for being weak-- we make no fuss about losing pensions, declining wages, and no health care. Christ, France is burning right now because the legislature there wants to adopt policies that have been in the U.S. for years--known as "at-will" employment. Our country only instituted a minimum wage maybe forty years ago. They don't need to hold us with guns and troops; we hold ourselves through apathy, video games, and our fear of missing a rent payment, a meal, or sleeping on the park bench. These are things that our Founding Fathers either didn’t know, or accepted as the necessary sacrifice one makes for a greater purpose. We've spent too long looking out for Big Brother while we built the Brave New World.

Whew! Excuse me; I believe I puked on your shoe.

"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint; when I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist."
Dom Helder Camara

"Was there ever domination that did not appear natural to those who possessed it?"
John Stewart Mill

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
And so the first role of the die is cast and it is turn down by Russia and China, This could still conceivably be turned into a full Chapter 7 Resolution text to draw Russia and China's hand.

I fear that if this resolution does not go through the talks will break down and action will begin, Every day Iran gets closer and closer, They just announced they are about to open a 164 Centrifuge cascade in the next couple of days and are just doing some "final piping work"

Either Israel or the US will be forced to strike even if prematurely to prevent Iran from getting further along.

take out the source of the problem, then talk.

Stage one

UN Talks fail.
Pre-Emptive strike to neutralize Natanz and other key targets.
Limited secondary strikes to "mop up"

Stage two

Open direct dialogue with Iran, offer economic support and finances for rebuilding of damaged plants (give contract to Haliburton

Rebuild plants under new UN Mandate.

Iran dismantles Uranium Enrichment,
Russia Supplies Iran with Uranium for a fee.

UN Mandate ensures Iran cannot use oil to retaliate.

UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) -- Russia, backed by China, blocked agreement on Monday on a U.N. Security Council statement aimed at quashing Iran's nuclear ambitions despite a ministerial meeting on Tehran's atomic programs, diplomats said.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 05:00 AM
link   
With regards to the Dr_Faustus post - absolutely brilliant summary. You've got my 1st way above vote!!! Great stuff, well said.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
ok, so let me get this straight: Bird Flu is going to infect all of us in 7 days? And you want me to believe this from a "tabloid" website?

yeah, lol.

*says "seven days" in the spooky girl from The Ring's voice"

I personally think NO world war three is coming in anytime soon. The only war I see in the future is the continuation of the Iraq mess.

-Jared

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   
*Still waiting for world to end*

Told you I was right. Congrats on wasting all your money on bunkers and supplies

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join